A Roommate to View Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot evening gets even hotter.
855 words
3.94
24.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another hot night in Southern California, but the temperature had nothing to do with it. Kari was good to go after a couple of hours of dancing and drinking at the local club. She could hardly wait to get back to her place. Her roommate was out of town for the weekend and we had the room they shared in the dorm all to ourselves.

In the elevator on the way up she removed her panties and handed them to just as the door opened. This was rather unusual for her as she was normally pretty reserved. I couldn't help but appreciate the view as I followed her down the corridor. The door had barely closed when she was all over me.

We tumbled onto the bed and my head had hardly hit the pillow when she was tugging at my belt. I barely got my pants off before she had me in the back of her throat. Kari was always up for oral and tonight for some reason, she just would not be denied. Damn I hate that in a woman. Not.

It took me all of maybe two minutes to give her what she wanted as I came like there was no end to it. She was the best. Even twenty years and many lovers later, there is still no denying that. The best part thought was that now I was good for the next couple of hours solid and there was to be no denying her that either. She was insatiable! I normally love licking pussy and tonight she just seemed to come over and over. She pulled me up and I tried to wipe my face off, but she just started licking her juice off my face. Did I say she was incredible?

One thing led to another and before long she was on her knees as I tried my best to just crawl up inside her from behind. Damn she was hot tonight! She must have cum a dozen times already. I was in great shape but I was beginning to doubt I could keep up with her demands.

Just as I was beginning to think things were starting to wind down, we heard a key in the lock and in strolls her roommate. Strolls? Stumbles would be more like it. She was blind drunk. Somehow she missed the chairs and table in the middle of the room and made her way to her own bed. She seemed completely oblivious to us and when I tried to stop, Kari reached back between her legs, grabbed my balls and made it clear that I had no options at this point. So I just kept up the pace with her voicing her pleasure as if no one were there at all.

Her roommate, Lisa, was this hot little Puerto Rican chiquita with a firm body from her triathalon training. She flopped down onto her bed, rolled onto her back and seemed to just pass right out. It didn't take long for me to focus my attentions completely back onto the fine ass I had at my disposal.

Well by now Kari's juices were soaking my legs almost down to my knees. Every time I would feel her tighten up around my cock, she just seemed to find a higher gear and kept right on going. Did I say she was incredible? OK I did, but words just cannot describe her. Have you ever found a woman who TRULY loved sex? I don't mean "enjoyed", I mean "craved", "demanded" and did whatever it took to meet her needs. Those that are willing to go to that point are rare indeed.

Well, after a while I actually started to cramp up in my hamstring, so I rolled onto my back and Kari took over. Damn I can still see her on top of me . . . those beautiful breasts . . . her hands unable to decide between my mouth, her nipples, my nipples, her clit. Save a horse ride a cowboy indeed! She could have been the inspiration for the song.

The switch in positions left me with a full view of Kari's roommate who by now had apparently woken up. Kari with her back to her never even saw her. But I had a great view as she had removed her clothing and had one hand almost buried in her own pussy. Her small firm breasts pointed to the ceiling as she watched us through glazed eyes. Well with that kind of inspiration it wasn't long before I was cumming for a second time. It sent Kari over the edge yet another time when she felt me flooding her pussy. FINALLY, she collapsed onto my chest. It's a good thing too because I thought she was going to break my dick off a couple of times there!

I thought all hell was going to break loose when she turned her head and saw what was going on only ten feet away, but much to my surprise, she got up and started walking across the room . . .