A Rough Afternoon

Story Info
A closet crossdresser treated rough.
2.9k words
4.18
66.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vertex
Vertex
35 Followers

Note: This story contains scenes of graphic non-consensual sex. I abhore and do not condone any sort of behaviour of this kind.

The story is based on a fantasy on a user on a website who posted this on their profile:-

My fantasy: I'm dressed as a slutty chav CD, Tiny lil panties can hardly keep my big cock in, short skirt, stockings and heels. Two hung studs arrive at my house. I answer the door, they force their way in, roughly fuck my throat and ass on all fours down on the floor, fill my mouth and arse with hot cum and leave me crying on the kitchen floor xxx

After reading it, the words wouldn't stop bouncing around in my head, so I decided to flesh the story out.....

"She" loved to dress a cheap slutty chav bitch!

Take today for example, short tartan skirt, seamed whalenet stockings, (think fishnet but cheaper and sluttier), black shiny pumps with heels were far too high to be sensible, topped off with a blond wig and way too much makeup that just cheapened her look further. Looking in the mirror "she" thought - "God I look like a total skank!" and giggled to herself as she felt her big cock throb.

The best part though, was her skimpy little pink satin panties. To be honest, they'd struggle to cover up a real girl's mound but when you're a hung skanky crossdresser they weren't even big enough to encase both of her balls. And that's how she liked it, the skankier she dressed the harder her huge cock danced under her skirt rubbing against it. It really was quite obscene!

Tottering around the house in her own skanky slutty crossdressing world she'd stroke herself occasionally, revelling at the feeling of her soft hands stroking up and down her aching shaft. She often wondered what it would be like to try her charms on a man but just wasn't ready to make that step yet. Or was she?

The doorbell rang....

Who knows, it could be fun to mince out there and give them a shock. Maybe they'd blush after checking her out? Better still, maybe they ask her to go down on them. What would she do? Would she drop to her knees and blow him in the hallway? As she felt her cock swell even more she giggled to herself, she really was feeling naughty!

Putting on her best version of a female voice she called out, "Who is it?"

Her heart beat faster, she felt ready to burst and waited patiently for the reply, "umm UPS love, we got a big package for you!" came the man's reply. Oh how naughty that sounded, bet he didn't realise how that sounded to a skanky whore! Finally getting her courage up she opened the door a little...

Only to be knocked backwards as the door came crashing in. As she pulled her senses together she wondered what on earth had happened; it felt like a rhino had charged it. Looking up, a mountain of a man towered over her looking menacing and mean. Another similar guy was closing and locking the door.

She needed to get them out quick before they noticed anything, "Hey look, there's cash in my wallet on the kitchen counter through there..." Inside she cursed herself "SHIT, I didn't use my feminine voice and I called it a wallet, hopefully they'll want to be in and out quickly."

A grin appeared on the first guys face and he looked at her the way she imagined a wolf would view its prey. "Well sweetie, did you get all dressed up for us babe?" The sarcasm was dripping from his voice, but his eyes showed that he was all business. "Hey Marv, look at this bitch, I think we scored ourselves a willing sissy fuck slut, this is going to be so much more fun than spending her money!"

"Hey look, umm I don't want any trouble ok, I don't do guys, please just take my wallet and go, I won't tell anyone..." she pleaded putting on her most sorry look.

Marv stepped past his friend, grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her up easily to her feet, "Shut the fuck up bitch! Reg here just said that you are our sissy fucktoy so you better get used to the idea quick or me and Mr Smith will work you over real good."

Even though it was a wig, Marv had a good hold on her own hair too and he was really hurting her, but worse was the shiny 4 inch blade he had in his hand which she assumed was the previously mentioned 'Mr Smith'.

"U gonna be a good bitch?" Reg asked, his hungry eyes staring over the shoulders of the man who had her by the throat.

This had turned bad in a hurry, so she just nodded her head, she needed to get this over and done with and get rid of them quick.

Yanking her hair harder causing her to squeal a little he leaned in to her face, "Well stop pussying about bitch and get my cock out, I know you're dying for it!"

She reached down and fumbled with his zip and slid it downward, slipped her hand inside and felt his cock inside his briefs. Oh fuck he was huge!

The shock must have registered on her face, "That's right slut, Uncle Marv's got a huge cock and you're going to suck on it like you mean it aren't you?" Before she could answer he let go of her hair and she slumped onto the carpet. "Now, on your knees bitch, pull it out and get your mouth working on it."

This wasn't how she pictured herself sucking a cock for the first time, she thought as she unbutton his trousers and slid them down pulling his briefs with them. Face to face with his huge thick cock she gulped as she looked at the sheer size of the thing. I mean, she wasn't small, but this one dwarfed her! His head was so fat and pronounced and huge veins ran down its entire length.

She figured if she got him worked up she could get him to cum quickly so she started to stroke him, feeling his shaft get harder in her hand, the blood pulsing down his veins engorging it. She stuck out her tongue and started to lick under the ridge of his knob and then started to twirl her tongue around it.

"Hey Reg, either this slut is keen or thinks we're stupid, the cunt is actually teasing my cock head down here! Get over here and hold her head so I can show her how we use our cunts when we're in a hurry will ya."

The other guy walked behind her, grabbed her head in his huge hands and held it in a vice like grip. Marv gave her a big hard slap across the face and leaned right into her, "If you bite me, I'm going to cut you up slowly and feed you to the rats in the sewer."

Reg slipped his fingers around and pinched her nostrils together. "Oh god, did he mean so kill her?" she thought and suddenly she needed air, lots of air, so she opened her mouth and took a big gulp. Marv immediately took advantage of the situation and roughly pushed his cock deep into her mouth. Her eyes bulged and she tried to hold him off but it was no good, her arms were pinned to her side by the guy

holding her down. Further and further in he pressed himself making her feel like her jaw was going to snap and worse still she could feel herself start to gag. Still he pushed in further and her stomach started to convulse, gagging, retching and she could feel bile spilling from her nose, harsh and acidic.

Laughing, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and all that throaty liquid spilled down her top drenching her. She took a big gulp of air just as he rammed his cock roughly back into her mouth. This time was worse, as much as she tried she couldn't get out of the vice like grip and more liquid rose up her throat and out her nose her eyes now stinging from the acrid fumes. This time he held it in longer making her eyes stream tears before he pulled back out again letting her get a breath.

"Oh Reg, you gotta try this, we got ourselves a real deepthroating queen here!" he grunted as he pulled his dripping wet cock out of her mouth and wiped it clean on her face.

Caught up in the whirlwind of gagging, gasping for air and the rough pounding her face was taking; she forgot that she was being taken against her will and momentarily started licking and slurping away at the hard cock being pushed against her lips.

She felt Reg's mouth next to her ear, "Oh yeh babe, slurp on Marv real good, make sure his cock is all wet cos' he's going to be fucking you wid' it soon."

"But no, you can't, he won't fit!" she pleaded, scared of what his huge cock would do to her tight hole.

One of Reg's hands darted underneath her and grabbed her cock by the shaft, "You're not fooling anyone slut, this thing's still as hard as an iron bar, you're getting off on this." then the other pushed her head down onto the floor, squashing her face into the pool of bile and spit that had come from her throat. "Hey Marv, how bout' you pop her cherry wide open, the cunt's got her ass in the air ready for it."

Now straddling her body, legs gripping her sides tightly and hands holding her down he whispered in here ear, "If I were you I wouldn't resist, Marv's going to fuck your ass whether you do or don't, it's up to you how much you get hurt bitch."

She wondered where the big man had gone, but found the answer to that one soon when two great big hands roughly grabbed her cheeks and parted them wide. His thumbs hooked into her panty waistband and slid them down just enough to expose her virgin hole. She became acutely aware of the cold air on her ass and even more aware that the hands were gripping her tighter. The huge knob brushed against her hole and she felt herself clench and hissed a pleading "Nooo."

Her plea fell on deaf ears and she felt the pressure build as he touched the tip against the clenched hole and started to press against it. Oh god it hurt, his cock was so hard and unyielding; her ass gripped so tightly together that it hurt. "Oh baby, hard to get, I love it when my bitches do that." He started to pull back and thrust forward, stabbing away at her, not entering but letting her feel her hole being abused by his hardness. He pulled back, circled her entrance with two of his fingers lubricated from the liquid covering his cock. As soon as he felt some give in the resistance, he roughly

pushed them in eliciting a gasp from his victim as the shock of the sudden invasion. Now that her resistance had been broken, she didn't stand a chance. Keeping his fingers inside her, he once again pushed his fat knob against her hole and pushed forward as hard as he could. As soon as his tip touched her, he pulled his fingers out and then jammed himself in hard.

She screamed as he thrust in, it felt like someone had stabbed her with a red hot poker, a very large one at that. He grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled out til' the tip was just inside her "Oh yeh, you fucking bitch, scream again, I fucking love it" and proceed to jam it in deep again. Not waiting to hear the scream that came he pulled back and jabbed in again and again beginning to pick up the pace.

Her muscles stung and burned and her neck ached as this vicious thug tore into her ass. Gradually her screams subsided into uncomfortable grunts.

Marv started to laugh "Hey Reg, I think this bitch is beginning to enjoy this, why don't we spit roast the dirty cunt?"

With that, he came around in front of her, pulled his cock out of his underwear and started to rub it around her lips. She closed her lips tight hoping that this would prevent him from using her, but he grabbed her nose and pinched it tight, cutting off her air supply, "Bad move slut, I've been in prison babe, pansies who resist turn me on." She fought the urge to breathe with all her reserves, but it was no good, the physical exertion from her hole being ploughed so hard just made her need more air and the survival instinct kicked in. She opened her mouth, took a big breath and felt him force his hard cock into her mouth. He didn't push it in, he didn't need to, the pounding she was getting in her stretched ass kept thrusting her forward onto his cock her jaw aching again from being stretch so wide.

She was just glad he wasn't making her gag like the other one did, but these thoughts were shattered when he started to push deep into her throat, once again her gag reflex kicked in and her bile and saliva spilt out over his shaft, "oh yeh, that's it girl, now lick my balls!" There was no way she was going to please this thug any further, she thought, "He can go fuck himself!" Her mind was changed by the knife pressed against her throat, "I've bled out bitches before, now lick my fucking balls bitch!"

She forced her tongue past his balls and did her best to lick underneath them, her tongue going numb from the exertion. They tasted salty and felt heavy on her tongue and she could feel his blood pulsing through them. She realised that her ass had stopped hurting, in fact her cock and balls were throbbing and she started to gasp and moan, oh fuck, no, she knew that feeling, she was going to cum! She fought it as much as possible, but the cock in her ass rubbed over her prostate again and again, there was no way she was going to be able to stop this.

Her body convulsed, she let out a long loud moan, her balls contracted and she started licking away furiously at the balls under her tongue. She felt the cock in her ass banging against her ass-clit and began to pulse, her big cock starting to spill it's cum all over the floor in front of her. She became aware that the large cock in her ass was now stabbing erratically and the guy behind her was also groaning and moaning and a large pulse fired along the vein of his cock. She could feel it inside her, pulsing and knew he was about to cum too. Suddenly her inside filled with warm wetness, he jammed himself deep and crushed his balls tight against her ass. Over and over he shot his thick cum into her, so much of it, so deep inside her. Finally he pulled himself out and wiped his slimy dick over her ass cheeks.

Marv pulled out of her mouth in one go, releasing the pool of saliva and other liquid in her mouth to spill over the floor, once again yanked her head up and to the side. "Hey Marv, I'm gonna give this bitch a porn star finish!" He wrapped his hand around the thick shaft and began to furiously pump it back and forth. "Oh yeh baby I'm gonna blow for you, fuck yeh, you dirty slut, and you're gonna love my cum aint' ya...." he grunted increasing the intensity of the grip on the back of her head.

Finally the shock of orgasm ripped through his body, shaking it as he lost control. The pace of his hand slowed down and time seemed to slow down for her. She saw the hole in the end of his cock expand and contract a couple of times then cum shot out in a long looping arc and she felt the warm gooey mess land on her cheek. Another came and landed on her nose, then her lips and her forehead. His control had come back by now and he leered down at her, "Ok bitch, time to taste Reggie's cum!"

He grabbed the base of his cock and in one long firm squeeze milked the last few drops of sperm from it, dropping them directly into her mouth. As the warm salty goo pooled in her mouth she felt a tear run down her cheek as she closed her lips and gulped it down. He released his grip on her and she collapsed onto the floor, aching used and tired.

She heard them putting their clothes on, walking around laughing and joking and then heard them shouting as they left, "Thanks for the good time bitch!"

She reached down and found her rock hard cock and couldn't stop herself from stroking it as she started to scoop the cum from her face into her mouth ......

Vertex
Vertex
35 Followers