A Rough Night

Story Info
A night that might suprise you.
2.8k words
4.15
63.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

this is my first submission, so please feel free to comment, they are greatly appreciated.

After peering thru the window at your sleeping form on the couch I carefully sneak in the front door. I am very glad that you left the door unlocked for me tonight. And that I gave you a few days in a row to leave it unlocked. I know this is gonna be a real suprize for you. I take a mental inventory of my supplies as I sneak towards you. Thinking back to our past conversations I know you will enjoy this immensely. I carefully reach your side without making a noise to wake you. I know you are a fairly heavy sleeper but I would rather be cautious. I carefully take the rope out and check the knots in the moonlight that comes thru the windows.

I take the loops and place them loosely around your wrists one at time and then put a loose tie around the foot pegs of the couch. Then take the other 2 ropes and fasten them to your ankles and do the same to the other side. I quickly tie them off so you will have about 6 inches or so of movement to your feet. I then move to your arms and gently, slowly move then to the arm of the couch and then tie off your left wrist first, since it was in the air to begin with. Your right wrist I move to up your chest slowly until I have it resting on the arm as well. Your wrist have some lateral movement but no vertical so you wont be able to reach for me at all. Next comes the hardest part of all. I remove the blindfold and gag from the backpack I brought with me. I move up and place it over your eyes and slowly place the band on the back of your head, but I have moved your head too much and I hear the startled gasp from your mouth. I quickly let go of the band as my hand moves to your mouth as you suck in air to scream. I position the gag quickly and remove my other hand and shove it in as your scream starts and abruptly ends. You start to struggle and I move around watching you squirm and check the ties. I pull your leg up to the back of the couch and tie it off again. Then move your other leg off the couch and tie it as well so your legs are spread. The arms I now have pulled up over the arm of the couch and there is no way you can get away or move much now. I can hear your pathetic cries for help but the gag effectively stops them from more then 5 or 10 ft away and they are very low sounding from that far anyway.

I go to the back pack and take the voice changer out and move over to the couch still watching your attempts to move, looking for any signs of the ropes getting loose. I grab your blanket and pull it away from you. You have a t-shirt and shorts on as your pajamas. I chuckle softly so low that you probably can't hear me. I take my medical scissors from the side pocket of the back pack and move towards you. Putting the voice emitter up to my lips I say to you, "Don't move, hold still or you will get cut."

Your struggling abruptly stops and I take hold of your shorts leg and start to cut quickly up the side. Then over to the other side. And start to cut again. "Please don't! I will do anything you say! Please don't do this!" I hear thru the gag as it doesn't stop your voice from short range at least, well worth the money invested.

Once I have your shorts removed, it my turn to get ready, I can see your panties are slightly damp already, whether from your dreams or from what I have done to you remains to be seen. I move next to you and run my hand down the side of your face and down to your chest, I can see your hard nips poking at your shirt already, and then down to your belly. 'I think you are enjoying this if im not mistaken." I say to you, as you squirm more your chest shaking under your shirt so I know you are braless.

I place the voice emitter on the back of the couch and then reach for the neckline of your shirt as you continue to wiggle trying to loosen your bonds. I grasp hold of your shirt and riiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppp! straight down the middle, exposing your chest to my view for the first time in a long time. I slide my hands down to your tits and cup them in my hands as you start to struggle even more. I free one of your tits and grab the voice box, "Okay you fucking bitch, stop struggling and this will be much better for both of us."

You stop struggling as much as my hand returns to your tit and starts its ministrations again. Both my hands grabbing your tits and pawing them harshly, moving quickly up to your nipples where I pull on them and pinch them hard, eliciting a sharp gasp from you. "You like that don't you cunt. Im gonna fuck you so hard slut you will be feeling it for days."

With that I move down to your panties, you are wearing a little pink thong that doesn't really cover much at all and with a quick pull on both sides it is gone. I then move back up and finish ripping your shirt off so now I gaze down and your naked body. I can see your tits free and laying back against your body, your nipples hard pointing towards the ceiling. Then on down to your bald pussy, your lips slightly open and some of your arousal very apparent. I slide my hand down between your spread legs my fingers sliding up along your pussy lips spreading them apart. You whimper as my finger brushes against your clit. I then rub you clit with my finger watching as your hips cum up off the couch straining for your clit to keep contact with my finger.

"You are one hot little bitch you know that. You are enjoying the hell out of this aint you, you fucking little slut." my altered voice comes out talking to you.

I then return to the back pack and dig around in there for a few other things I have brought along just with you in mind. I take out the little silver chain and its attachments, and the double eggs, chuckling to myself as I think of what this is gonna do to you, now that you are my captive and I can do what I want to you.

Moving back over to you I take you nipple in my mouth and suck it to make it even harder, then I slide the clamp on and tighten it up. Your back arches as you feel the pain begin to move thru your body as the blood is diminished to your nipple. I then move over to your other nipple and do the same, and you once again arch, a moan comes from the gag as your body belies your fear of me your unknown assailant.

"That feel good bitch, huh?" I say to you as I slap your face hard enough to turn your head. A loud moan comes from your lips as you turn your head back to its normal position.

I move my hand down between your legs again feeling how wet your pussy is getting. You are soaking wet as the thoughts run thru your head as I am beginning to use you for my own pleasure. I slide my 2 fingers in your wet pussy, and you arch your hips against me, trying to make me finger fuck your pussy. I move my fingers in and out a few times to get them nice and wet, and say to "You want me to make you cum don't you, you little slut. Well too bad im not ready for you to cum yet you little bitch. I will let you cum when I want you too and you will not cum before that understood you fucking whore."

You nod your head in agreement and a muffled yes comes from your lips. My free hand lands hard on the side of your face as I slap you again. "What bitch? What the fuck did you say?" I say to you.

"Yes, sir" the muffled reply comes.

"That's a good slut. You know your place already. Someone trained you right I can see." I say to you, "And you know slut we got all the time in the world to play around. We can do this all night if I want too."

You moan and squirm as that thought invades your fear stricken mind. I remove my fingers from your wet pussy and move them down to your asshole and begin to lube it up with my wet fingers. And push one soaked finger in your ass, wiggling it around to stretch you out. Picking up the double egg, I take the smaller one and slide it inside you getting it all nice and wet. You moan thru the gag as you feel the penetration. Taking the wet egg out and moving my finger out of your ass, I put the egg against your asshole and slowly push it in your ass. You try moving your hips up and away. My open hand comes down hard on your belly, forcing you to expel a lot of air from your lungs, and a loud slap resounds in the air as I push you back down to the couch. I then continue to push the egg in your ass until it disappears, only the cord hanging out. The slightly larger egg, I leave lay on the cushion of the couch, and get up.

You lay there moving slightly still testing your bonds and trying to push the egg out of your ass, your breath coming in gasps as the pleasure begins to flood your body. A gentle vibration has started in your ass as the egg begins to hum. Satisfied for the moment with your reactions I move to your kitchen and to the freezer getting out a tray of ice cubes chuckling quietly to myself as I think of the sweet torture you are going thru. My hand strays to my zipper and I rub my cock thru my jeans as my hard-on pushes against the material begging for release.

When I return I can hear your moans as I approach seeing you wiggle as the egg in your ass on its lowest setting begins to do its job. Starting to push you to a higher level of arousal. I take the first ice cube and kneel beside you and begin to rub the ice cube over your neck. "Now slut if I take the gag out are you gonna be quiet? Cause if you don't I wont be so nice to you and the gag will go back in."

"Yes sir, I will be quiet." You answer.

I remove your gag. And then I place the first ice cube in your mouth and tell you to suck on it. You take the slowly melting ice cube and put it in your mouth letting the water trickle down your throat. I then pick up another cube and start again at your neck and begin to run the cube down your body.

Down the front of your throat, down between the valley of your tits, all the way down to your belly button. I pick up the half melted cube then move it to your aching nipples and bathe them with the melting cube, and then tighten up the clamps as your nips shrink a bit and grow even harder.

Once the cube is gone I stand up and strip off my shirt and pants, finally freeing my aching hard cock. I move my hard cock against your lips and your quickly swivel your head towards it opening up your lips to take him in your mouth. I then grab the larger egg and with one hand slide it in your pussy as your cold mouth wraps your lips around the head of my cock. We both moan as my cock enters your mouth and the egg enters your hot wet pussy. Your tongue post is cold against the bottom side of my cock as you run your tongue around the base of the head.

The egg slides easily inside you and I grab the remote and turn it on low as I sink my cock deeper in your mouth. Your mouth opening wider as you feel the eggs vibrating in your pussy and ass. "You like that don't you bitch. You like having all three of your holes filled. God your are fucking whore. That's it take my cock down your throat, cunt." I say to you as I sink my cock all the way in.

My hand grabs your hair and I start to thrust my cock in and out of your mouth, fucking your face. My other hand moves to your clit and I begin to rub it as the vibration of the eggs run thru your body, causing you to moan even louder as I use you the way you want me too. I watch your bodies reaction and know you have a orgasm rapidly approaching as your moans also begin to grow in volume and frequency. "You want to cum bitch. You want to cum for me, huh you fucking cunt. Show me that you are nothing but a fucking whore, cum bitch!" I say as I turn both eggs up to full speed.

Your back arches and you tear your mouth away from my cock as the orgasm hits with a huge vengeance. "Oh fuck, im cumming" you scream as your words die away in to a very loud moan and your body begins to shake with the strength of the orgasm. Wave after wave of passion hits you like a run away train as you experience a very intense multiple orgasm. After about 30 seconds of cumming, your body flops back down on the couch, your breathing is very heavy and you gasp in large amounts of air. You whole body twitches as your muscles are still in overload from the mind blowing orgasm.

"Now its time for you to get fucked bitch. Im gonna fuck you like the little whore that you are." I say to you as I move between your spread legs and position my cock to slide inside you.

You moan loudly and say" Yes please fuck me I want to feel your hard cock inside me."

I place the head of my cock at your entrance after pulling the bullet out of you. And then without any warning I slam home deep in your pussy all the way to the hilt, my balls slapping against your ass with the violent thrust. I put my arms up under your legs and grab your thighs and start to slam home deep inside you, the vibrations of the egg in your ass felt against my cock.

You move your body back against my thrusts as you feel another huge orgasm building inside you again. My hand reaches your throat and grips it squeezing as I continue to slam in your pussy, my own orgasm quickly building. My hand around your throat pushes you to the edge keeping you right on the brink. "That's it you fucking whore, you know you love having a hard cock deep inside you. Now cum all over my cock slut."

You are just heading over the edge of one of the biggest climaxes of your life when you feel the blindfold being jerked off your head and you see me for the first time. Your body then practically explodes in a huge orgasm as your vision tunnels from the lack of air and knowing who your assailant is. Then the chain is pulled from your nipples causing the feeling to flow back into them intesifiying your orgasm even more. My cock starts to shoot inside your pussy at about the same time driving you even higher. Our mutual screams of orgasm shake the glass in the living room as we cum hard together. Your pussy milking every drop of cum from my cock as you feel what must be a gallon of cum inside you.

Our orgasms subside as I collapse on your chest, my lips seeking yours out and kissing you hard. We are both so weak we cannot move. Drained completely we fall asleep with me laying on top of your bound body, my cock softening inside your pussy.