A Rude, and Yet Enjoyable Awakening

Story Info
You felt uneasy as you and Rory got into bed Saturday night...
2.2k words
3.05
14.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You felt uneasy as you and Rory got into bed Saturday night, something just wasn't sitting right. It could be any number of things, the fight you and Rory had earlier that day, the man who seemed to follow you and Rory while you walked back from dinner, or even Chinese food that Rory ordered. You ask him if he had locked the door, now being the 5th time you've asked him since you got home an hour ago. His disgruntled "yes" did nothing to calm your nerves however; you climb into bed and make an attempt at falling asleep.

You wake up in a daze, still groggy; "it's still dark out it can't possibly be time to get up," you mumble to yourself. After a few seconds the fuzziness starts to fade away and you become aware of a cold sensation on the inside of you right thigh. Thinking its just chills from the draft you pull your legs in, only to stop when the cold pushes back against your leg. You pull your head out from under the covers as you hear a familiar voice say, "Now Kate, didn't your daddy teach you to never to play with a loaded gun?"

Your mind is in a racing. How did he get in here? How does he even know where Rory lives? You glance over your shoulder in hopes of seeing Rory coming to the rescue. But no, Rory is lying on the other side of the bed, his hands and feet zip tied together, and a ball gag in his mouth. The realization that Rory can't save you begins to slowly sink in. I can see it in your eyes, the realization that you are completely and utterly helpless and that no one is coming to save you.

My gun begins to slide further up your inner thigh. "We're going to play some games tonight Kate, that all right?" You nod your head in response while doing everything to avoid making eye contact with me. "Now Kate, either you can go first or Rory can go first. As the lady, it is your choice." You quickly glance over at Rory; even I can tell what his eyes are saying, "please, don't make me go first."

You feel the cold steel of the gun barrel against your chin as I turn your head back towards me. My unwavering stare tells you one thing and one thing only: Pick. "Rory," you say as you instinctively look away from him.

I grab you by your oversized sweater lifting you off of the bed; once you regain your senses you realize that that familiar cold feeling is resting gently on your neck. "Now Kate, go into the closet and bring out all of yours and Rory's toys." Confused you head off to the closet and return with a box overflowing with sex toys, all shapes and sizes. Without breaking eye contact with Rory I ask you "Kate, go ahead and pick out your favorite strap-on."

Rory's eyes widen upon hearing the word "strap-on," wriggling on the bed, you can hear him trying to talk through the ball gag. Most likely nothing more than a pathetic attempt to convince me to let him go. If he only knew where the night would take him. In his struggling he rolls himself off of the bed, and with no hands to catch his fall he breaks his nose against the cold floor. I glance over, half considering picking him up and moving him, but no - lying face down in his own blood for a while will do him some good.

My attention turns to you, looking exactly the same as you did when I took my eyes off of you a few seconds ago. The only difference is that now you're holding an eight inch blue strap-on in your hands.

I start to walk closer to you; "Kate," I say, "I've been watching you and Rory - and apparently Rory's an ass man. So tonight you're going to give him what he wants. Anal." Your eyes light up, Rory's not so much. Rory starts to mumble as he puts together the puzzle pieces that is the hell that he's about to enter. At first Rory's muffled cries for help were entertaining, but they've just become a nuisance at this point. "I'll just teach him a few manners is all, nothing too serious" I say to myself as I walk over to the bloody heap that is Rory. "That better buddy?" I ask. Rory starts to nod his head, before he has a chance to finish the first nod I fire a round into his foot. "Rory, say another word and it'll be your shoulder." turning back to you "well what are you waiting for? Put the fucking strap-on on.

Standing there, naked, you hesitate before putting the strap-on on. "We're on a schedule Kate, no time to second guess yourself," I whisper to you as my hand closes around your throat. You feel the cold metal working its way up your thigh. Moving higher, the barrel of my gun grazes against your clit. Your knees give out, your entire body being held up by your throat. The extra split second you spend hanging there, choking yourself, makes me take mental note about your choking fetish, for another day perhaps.

With the strap-on on you start to apply the smallest bit of lube to it. I'm starting to realize that you're going to enjoy this as much as I will, if not more. I pick Rory up from the ground and toss his onto the bed. Ass up. And wouldn't you know it, his nose is still bleeding. I tell you to rip off his boxers, which you waste no time in doing. I look down at the floor between your legs and see ripples forming in a puddle. If I wasn't certain before your dripping wet pussy confirms it. You're actually looking forward to this.

Rory's muffled noises seem to be a combination of cries out of fear and desperation. With my gun lined up squarely between your legs I tell you to "fuck him until he enjoys it." to my surprise you thrust deep into Rory's asshole. No warning, no courtesy tap, just business. Why yes, I do think she's going to enjoy fucking him.

You sit there with all 8" inside of him, waiting for him to relax. My hand returns to its familiar position around your throat, and once again that icy chill from the barrel of my gun as it begins to slide up your thigh. This time I don't stop at grazing your clit. Before you even get a gasp in I've buried half the barrel inside your pussy. I whisper into your ear "I don't think I need to tell you how important it is that you fuck his asshole with every last drop of your being. However, in case you do need telling, how's this for motivation" as I pull the barrel out. Firing a round off between your legs. Not a second's hesitation and the now hot barrel is a hair's width from your clit. I can't tell what's giving off more eat, you or the gun. To think, if I went any higher you'd be what I imagine would be the most painful moment of your entire life.

You start pulling out of Rory, only to burry inside him deeper than before. You can barely hear Rory's cries of pain; you tell yourself that because you can't understand them it's OK to ignore them. A few more light thrusts and you begin to pick up your tempo. Maybe a full minute between that first light thrust and now you're fucking Rory like it is your fucking job. I lean down, close to Rory's face, tears streaming down his cheeks, "if I didn't know better Rory, I'd say she's enjoying this." Rory lets out another muffled cry for help.

I step back to take a look at the scene I've created, I can't help let out a sadistic smile. Rory bent over his own bed, taking it in the ass from his girlfriend. When not even two hours ago you were asleep next to him in his bed.

The rocking motion of you fucking Rory causes his ball gag to pop out of his mouth. He has time to get one question out before the side of my gun breaks his jaw, "WHY?" In time with your thrusts you answer him; "Because. I. Fucking. Can." I got to witness Rory's entire spirit come crashing down as he heard this. He may as well have gone limp for that split second, just enough time for me to get the ball gag back in his mouth. His bloody mess of a face made it nearly impossible to get a good grip on him, but that's why he has hair..

Before I know it a few minutes' turns into five, five minutes turns into ten, and before we know it you've been fucking Rory's asshole for 30 whole minutes with no intention of stopping anytime soon.

Rory had finally stopped whimpering, he stopped crying, he stopped fighting, and most importantly he stopped clenching asshole. Before I could raise my gun at you, you started fucking him even harder, as if you knew exactly what I was going to tell you to do. As I walk around the bed I can see the inside of your thighs glistening. From what I imagine can only be your own juices. Once again you feel that cold sensation on your neck, and a calm voice say "your turn."

Unwillingly you pull out of Rory's asshole. Leaving a gaping hole, ironically enough - that's just begging to be fucked. You spit into Rory's now stretched and gaping asshole, much like how a boy spits into a well just to see how deep it goes. You turn to me, completely sexual satisfied and yet desperately in need of a cock. You glance over at Rory's crumbled heap, "no his won't do." before I even need to say the word you've dropped to your knees and start undoing my fly. You didn't even need the gun for motivation. You begin to work your magic on my cock, better than you ever have before. Taking the whole length in your mouth, grazing your gag reflex. As my cock slips out of your mouth you realize that what you did felt better than being choked. You couldn't stop yourself from doing it once more. Within minutes you have me close to cumming, I say to myself "my isn't she a hard worker tonight." Not even considering how motivating having a loaded gun pointed at the top of your head can be.

My balls tense up, you feel my cock twitch ever so slightly in your mouth, you know I am getting close. You let my cock fall out of your mouth as you walk backwards to the bed, falling back onto the mattress, legs spread wide. Which is nothing short of a formal invitation to fuck you, which I am more than happy to do. All the while Rory bound, gagged, a broken nose, and with a bullet in his foot on the other side of the bed. It's shame his head is cocked in our direction, I guess he'll just have to live with watching me fuck you. Your still dripping wet from fucking Rory, my cock had no problem sliding right inside. I start gently thrusting, slowly getting faster, and going deeper and deeper. Stretching your tiny pussy, filling you up, but you start to moan a little too loudly which I just can't allow. Before you have a chance to catch your breath you've got most of the barrel of my gun down your throat. The cold sensation is new, different; you like it. You start sucking on the barrel like it's the last cock you'll ever see with no regard that my finger is resting trigger. All the while my cock is buried deep inside you. My cock inside you and the tip of my barrel grazing the back of your throat is too much. Your body starts to quiver as your climax takes over your body. Your pussy tightens, gripping my cock even harder, sending me over the edge as I cum deep inside you.

After I pull out and compose myself, I look around at the masterpiece I've created. Seeing you lying on once side of the bed, sexually spent, Rory curled up into a ball on the other side of the bed the sheets stained red from his bloody nose. His ass, just a shade redder than the sheets from where you'd been fucking him. I get pleasure thinking about how many years of therapy Rory will need to get over tonight.

I quietly sneak out. Hours pass before you wake back up, realizing that I'm gone you start to help Rory by undoing his ball gag. The second the ball gag is out he starts talking, an idea pops into your head and you stop listening. He's already bound, what's the harm in having a little more fun. As you put the ball gag back into his mouth you lean in close and whisper "you'll enjoy this, I promise."

Part two?