A Rule Broken

Story Info
She breaks one of His rules and earns His forgiveness.
1.2k words
4.03
20.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knock. They both knew this was coming. It was only a matter of time. Her nerves thrumming, waiting for the moment he would answer, gave her away as she stood playing with her nails outside the door. Her cool confidence faltered around him because he could see right through her, sometimes even better than she could herself. When they were together, there was no doubt who was in control. And this was exactly what she wanted. She had dreamt of this day without knowing it. It was always in the back of her mind. Unfortunately, this day began on a somber note. She had disappointed Him, broken one of His rules. She had played with herself and cum without permission. Amidst the chaos that ensued in her mind, she knew she had to confess or it would torment her and damage their relationship.

The door opened without a word, and He motioned her into the dimly lit room. She stepped inside, and the door closed behind her. Facing the center of the room, her head downcast, she heard a firm voice "Strip." Quickly, she removed her dress and bra. "Kneel." She fell to her knees and looked at the floor. "Head UP." Raising her head, her eyes met his for the first time that night. They were hard and unforgiving. She drew a deep breath and held it for a moment before exhaling quietly.

"Tell me why you're here." "I broke a rule, Sir."

"Which rule?"

"I played with myself without permission from you, Sir."

A loud slap to her left cheek echoed. Again to her right, and a third to her left. She was silent, knowing better than to speak without being told. Circling her, he kept her on edge anticipating his next move. Without warning, he grabbed her upper arm and pulled, "Get up." He then pushed her against the wall and gripped her chin in his hand. "And, tell me, why is it that you would do that?"

"I couldn't get in touch with you, Sir."

He wound his fingers through her hair and pulled her head back so far she had to arch her back. "Then you should have waited until you could."

A whisper, "Yes, Sir. I'm sor-"

"Do not apologize to me yet. You have not earned the right to apologize."

Those words were agony to her, as she knew that he was right and that she wasn't in control of the situation. This was no easy-out-quick-apology-let's-move-on-now kind of thing. This was a major violation of their foundation rules. And he would not let this go. Not before she suffered and he made sure she was actually sorry. And she would do anything to make it up to him. He pushed her toward the bed and gave her instructions. "Put two pillows in the middle of the bed and lie on top of them." Walking slowly to the pillows, knowing what he had in mind, she closed her eyes for a moment and pleaded "Please, Sir, let me-" Another slap to her face silenced her. "On the bed. Now."

She obeyed him and lied face down on the bed, not without extensive apprehension.

Speaking in quiet, firm tones, he lectured, "You displeased me..." He removed her panties. And without censoring his arm, he let it fall. Again and again. Making sure that she understood that this was not acceptable. Knowing her silence was expected, she did not speak. She kept her hands balled into fists beneath her chin, breathing, regretting.

She struggled to stay silent until she heard his belt unthreading from the loops, when she no longer could, "Please, Sir-" she pleaded. He dropped the belt and grasped her hair, "Excuse me?...Tell me this, did you cum?" She could not answer him. "I asked you a question; I expect an answer."

She whispered, "Yes, Sir."

He shook his head, "Are you telling me that you don't think you deserve this? Because I can review for you..."

"No, Sir," she whimpered quietly.

"Good." He let go of her hair and knelt to her height on the bed, "Listen, I know you're afraid of this. But you'll be alright. I promise you. Okay?" She nodded, needing the comfort of his words.

She bit her lip to make it easier to take, and the belt struck her ass once. Twice. Three times. She whimpered, but it made no difference. He continued until her ass and thighs were striped red and tears were falling from her eyes. The he stopped, dropped the belt once more, and went over to her.

She lay quietly, crying her apologies she was now allowed to express. He sat with her for a moment, let her cry a few minutes, and stroked her hair gently. "It's okay. All is forgiven now. You needn't worry."

"But, Sir-"

"I said you needn't worry...so don't."

With that, she tried her best to calm her nerves. Though it never quite worked fully, she tried for him. His words along with his forgiveness calmed her.

"Am I Yours again, Sir?"

"Yes, darling, you were always Mine...Let me touch you." He stroked her then, turned her on her side, and drifted toward her clit, then circling, applying pressure, exciting her. She arched against him, closer. He brought her right to the edge, her body shaking, and pulled back. "Not yet, Little One."

She smiled and laughed a little, then ran her hand over his stomach, grazing lower to his jeans, "May I, Sir?"

"Of course."

She fell to her knees on the floor beside him. Her lithe fingers undid his jeans then and danced decadently over his magnificent cock. She brought her lips to it and kissed it sweetly before enveloping Him in her sweet velvet mouth, sucking expertly, hungrily. His fingers tangled in her hair and directed her movements to the tempo he preferred, moaning in pleasure, grinding against her.

He then pushed the pillows off the bed, pulled her hair, "Back up here, baby," lifting her and tossing her back on the mattress. She toyed lightly with the edge of his shirt before asking "May I, Sir?"

"Yes, Little One, you may." She tore away his shirt and he leapt on top of her. She winced slightly at the friction of the bed on her ass. He ran his fingers across her cheek, "Aww, sweetie, you shouldn't have invoked my wrath. But you know, because you were so good at suffering, you deserve a great reward." She smiled weakly between breaths drawn deep with desire and wantonness.

With that, he entered her gently but firmly and she moaned in pleasure as he built upon that to a harder rhythm. She clawed at his back animalistically as her head fell back in euphoria. He bit at her neck, which only added to her enjoyment. Matching his beat with her own, they created a rapturous symphony, blending into one and fast approaching ecstasy. Neither of them wanted to wait any longer and pumped their hips faster, harder, losing their breath but it didn't matter. The only thing was this moment and the unmistakable preceding of climax. Their magic heightened yet again and he whispered into her ear, "I want you to come for me."

"Yes, Sir." She struggled to speak but spoke to please Him.

She came in a moment of ultimate surrender, and he came just after her pulsating and trembling began. Together, they climaxed and enjoyed the moment of pure bliss. After a few moments of lying together, breathing heavily, she spoke once more, thanking him. For punishing her, forgiving her. For allowing her to please him once again. For pleasing her, fulfilling her fantasies. For everything.