A Ruthless Tease Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adda2d4u
adda2d4u
193 Followers

As Willie began to recover, she looked back at him, and then his spent dick. I was in total shock as she whispered in his ear and then, obediently, he began to lick up his own messy shower. She just stood there defiantly, hands on hips, nipples hard as the toy at her feet cleaned her up. She then hooked a finger my way, asking me to come close. Grabbing some trunks to hold in front of my puddle mess of pants, I walked to her, her eyes giggling at my dilemma.

"Baby, Willie here has a very sweet cock that just shot off all over me. Willie is being a nice boy and cleaning the mess off of me, but has promised to buy me this little top that shows my pretty tits so well. Isn't that great? Mmmmm, I think Willie is getting all hard over me again, aren't you sweety? He's like you baby? One cum for me isn't enough for your little cocks to be satisfied with! Awwww, it's all rock hard baby, look..." she made me look at the guy she had reduced to a cum donator. His cock was jutting hard and purple as he stared at her body still. Damn if I didn't feel a stirring again too!

"Why don't you play with your little cock again Willie, I'll pick out a cute bottom to go with the top." She then reached past me, pressing those precious tits against me to show us a bright pink thong. Sliding down her shorts, she showed us her sweet pussy, and Willie began to groan already. "Is this what you boys want so much? My little cunt? It hasn't had a real fucking in a long time...seems cocks just get hard and start shooting before they get in to satisfy little me. See baby...ooooooh" and with that Willie grunted and launched another volley of sperm out of his cock, which hit the floor and wall this time. Giggling Sabrina reached over to feel that I was indeed hard again for her too, and smiled at me brightly.

"Poor Scooter...looks like you might be busy jacking off tonight, haw baby...?" She traced my cock two times with her hand, and then removed it to wave goodbye to Willie. "I'll send the assistant back to confirm you are buying these ok, love?" And she twirled, tits the object of my desire and all, and walked towards the front, leaving our sales assistant racing for his decorum.

"Coming, Scooter?" Sabrina coyly asked as she stopped to pose by the door to the mall, still wearing her see-through top, grinning at my wet, hard cock.

"Always, baby...always coming..." I managed to double-entendre. Catching up to her and letting her smell and charm envelope me.

"Remind me little neighbor of mine to tell you how my little pastime began. I think you just might lose yourself in the story. I was just 13 when these started to develop and, well...it didn't take long to learn how much men loved them...OR what I could GET with them. My poor family was the start, but, well love, that's a whole other story!"

adda2d4u
adda2d4u
193 Followers
12