A Sacred Fuck

Story Info
A young nun needs to know what it is she'd be renouncing.
2.7k words
4.18
68.4k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack_Love
Jack_Love
371 Followers

Author's note: This piece is pure fiction, and in no way reflects the realities of being a nun, as far as the author knows. No disrespect to God or nuns was intended.

...

It was a sunny summer's day at the Mohaka Convent on the hill. The nuns were all busy doing the things nuns do: the daily chores, the weaving and sewing, prayers and meditations, scripture studies, and so on. The only contact they ever had with men was when they'd go into town to buy or sell goods at the market. They were content this way, and considered theirs to be a charmed life.

Sister Maria had been raised in the convent by nuns and had been a nun ever since she could remember. When she turned eighteen, the head priestess explained to her that it was time for her to decide to take on a new set of vows, if and when she felt ready. Among these was, of course, lifelong chastity. Maria smiled, placed her palms together and bowed to head priestess Margaret in respect before leaving to finish her duties.

Among her duties that day was to go into town to sell the blankets which the nuns had made the previous week. She packed the blankets into the tiny horse-drawn carriage which belonged to the convent, harnessed up old Barnaby the chestnut mare, and set out for the market.

Just as she was pulling into the town, it began to rain. 'This weather is perfect for my plan! Perhaps it is God letting me know that He thinks it is a good idea,' she thought to herself smiling, and continued on towards the market. There she met with the saleswoman Gerta, who usually handled the fabrics trading with the convent. They exchanged pleasantries and Maria was given a generous sum for the nuns' fine blankets.

The roads were too muddy to drive back on, so Maria was forced to spend the night in one of the rooms at the inn which Gerta owned. Maria pretended to be mildly put out, but was inwardly pleased as it suited the plan she'd had in mind just perfectly.

Maria ate her dinner downstairs in the tavern with the rest of the patrons. She struck up a conversation with the barkeep, a young man with short blonde hair and blue eyes by the name of Charles. He confessed to having been once married with no children many years ago, but since divorced.

'It has always been my plan to join a monastery,' Charles explained, 'but I've had to take care of my mother and help my aunt with the inn these past six years, after my wife left.'

'You know they say that the best way to avoid one's responsibility to God, is to say you have 'responsibilities,'' Maria preached in a friendly tone.

'In fact I agree!' Charles stated. 'Sadly, I am certainly a hypocrite in the eyes of God.'

'But at least you are an honest hypocrite,' Maria teased. Charles smiled. 'Charles, there is something you can do for me, but only if you can keep a secret.'

'To help a servant of God? Anything! Tell me sister, what is it?'

'Meet me in my room later on and I will tell you. But please be discreet, can you do that?'

'...Yes, sister. No one need know that I have been to see you, if that is what you mean.'

'Yes. It is very important that you not be seen. It would not be prudent for a nun to be seen alone in the company of a man, you understand?'

'Yes perfectly, sister.'

'Until later, then.'

'Until later.'

...

Maria sat on the simple clean white sheets of her bed and went over the plan she'd made in her mind. Yes, it was a good plan, a holy plan. She would fulfill what her heart told her was her responsibility before taking on the new vows. She was ready. She waited calmly for Charles.

Soon there came a quiet knock at the door, and Maria let the young man into her room.

'Were you seen, Charles?' she asked, locking the door to her room behind him.

'No, sister Maria; do not worry, I was very careful. Now, what is there that I can help you with?'

'Please sit down. Will you have some tea?' He nodded. She poured out, handed him the cup of hot tea, and began to explain. 'I am soon to take on a new set of vows at the convent which include chastity. But how can one relinquish something one has never had in the first place? My heart is truly subservient to God; I ask you this with only the most sincere intentions to be an honest nun, and perhaps even a holy priestess someday, if it is God's will...

'Charles, will you please show me what it means to love? It would be just this once- in my whole life- and God will frown upon neither one of us if our hearts are pure. Only then, if you accept my proposal, can I truly know what I would be renouncing, and fulfill the new vows which I plan to take with total honesty, and become the nun I was born to be.'

Charles listened carefully to the young nun's words. In the end, what could he do but accept? For he was a good man himself, not to mention that Maria was a most attractive young woman.

'I accept your proposal, sister Maria. I will show you what it is to love... whenever you're ready.'

'I'm ready now, Charles. Love me now... Show me now...'

...

Charles sat on the bed next to Maria and kissed her lips gently. The shock of a man's flesh touching her own in this way sent shivers of excitement down into her crotch and she let out a quiet sigh as they continued to kiss.

'Are you alright, sister?' Charles made sure.

'Yes. Show me more...'

He gently pulled her nun's headdress back over her long, shimmering flaxen hair. Her innocent eyes sparkled in nervous, excited anticipation. He then ventured to place his hand upon her robes, cup one of her large soft breasts, and gently squeeze it.

Maria gasped and closed her eyes as his hand gently fondled her breast and hardening nipple. Their breathing was speeding up as he kissed her again and began to squeeze both of her sizable boobs through her robes.

'...Show me more!' Maria breathed as they kissed.

He stopped, pulled away, and slowly disrobed before her. Her eyes were as wide as a schoolgirl's as she beheld for the first time in her life the naked body of a man. It sent more shivers down into her vagina and her heartbeat was getting faster in her chest.

Charles gently helped pull Maria's robes up over her head, and her white panties down, leaving her naked on the bed, a gorgeous young woman with large breasts, light skin, shapely long legs, and happily devoted to God. His cock was fully hard and raging to be inside her at the magnificent sight of her naked body, but he was determined to be the most patient and gentle lover he could be.

He got down on his knees before the bed and gently parted her virgin thighs. A dark patch of thin auburn hair crowned her drooling womanhood. He slowly thrust his tongue up through the soft thatch of hair and into her delicious wet slit, which he caressed from its base to the hood of her growing clitoris with careful licks. Her held her thighs wider apart and sucked gently on her labia majora, before returning to her love-hole, and teasing her clit until it was fully engorged. He gently parted her fleshy pussy lips with his fingers as he lovingly caressed the inside of her drooling young vagina with his tongue.

All this elicited whimpering and soft moans of pleasure from Maria who had never experienced anything so sensually pleasing in all of her young life.

Charles then stood up. At that moment, having once heard of what to do in such a situation from some bawdy girls she'd come across in the market, Maria got down on her knees and took his hard cock into her hot, wet young mouth and began to suck on it. Charles threw back his head and sighed with extreme pleasure as the beautiful pure-hearted young servant of God gave him head.

After some time, he patiently showed her how to hold her large breasts together in front of him for his cock to fuck. He let some saliva fall form his mouth into the deep crevasse of her cleavage to lube it up, before inserting his cock up into her warm, soft, slippery tit-love-tunnel from underneath, and gently beginning to fuck her beautiful mamms.

Maria dutifully held her tits together as he fucked them from underneath. She stared, wide-eyed in wonder, at his long hard cock sliding in and out of the snug slippery sheath between her boobs, her mouth slightly agape. She'd had no idea her breasts could give a man such pleasure...

After a delicious while of tit-fucking, he had her lie back on the bed with a pillow under her head, and opened wide her long, slender, milk-white legs. 'Are you ready, sister?' he asked her.

'I am ready. Please, be gentle my lover.'

Charles placed the crown of his cock into the fleshy sheath of her wet young cunt. With slow patient pressure and gentle shallow nudging, he gradually opened up her vagina sufficiently for it to take his cock. He took absolutely all the time she needed (which was quite a lot) and when her pussy had finally opened up enough to take his cock, he gently thrust it just a little bit inside her- such heat!

'Ooh!' they both moaned together.

'Go slowly at first, please...' she urged.

Charles barely moved a millimeter... until slowly her pussy began to stretch and fully relax around his hard dick. Then he began moving back and forth inside her, ever so slowly and subtly at first.

'Oh yes, it feels divine!' Maria whispered, her pussy wet and fully relaxed by then.

He cupped and sucked her breasts as he began to fuck her pussy deeper. She held her legs wide open with her knees bent. Her pussy became wetter and wetter with his every thrust up inside of her. His cock was in heaven. He leaned forward and kissed her as they fucked.

They fucked in this way for a long time, Maria's orgasm slowly building, until finally, she came! Her tight virgin pussy gushed hot love-juice all over his hard, still pistoning cock, his balls, her thighs and the sheets. She gripped his body tightly in her arms and wailed in ecstasy, squeezing hot tears out of her tightly shut eyes. She shook, convulsed, and bucked her cunt hard up onto his cock which was still slid deep up inside her, until her intense, delicious, monumental orgasm had finally subsided...

Charles slowed down his strokes to let her peacefully finish her cum, though kept on gently fucking her hot wet pussy; he was a man on a mission. He reached around underneath her and began caressing her asshole which was soaking wet from all her pussy juice.

'Huh?' Maria gasped softly as he fucked her vagina and teased her asshole with his fingers.

'Yes... May I do this to you, sister?'

'It is... part of love?'

'It sometimes is, yes.'

'Then I want you to show me, please...'

He slowly slid his finger up into her ass as his cock continued to rhythmically fuck her wet cunt.

'Ooooh!' Maria moaned, 'It feels so good! Do it some more!'

He squashed a second finger up her asshole and wriggled the two of them around as he fucked her lovely pink flower, and kissed her beautiful lips. Her asshole loosened up and he slid in a third finger. ...And a fourth!

He gently pulled away from her and repositioned her on her hands and knees with her ass towards him, her back arched low. He squatted with his feet on either side of her body, and placed the head of his dick onto her tight, slippery anus. Slowly, he slid the crown inside her ass.

Maria gasped! 'Go slowly Charles, please!' she begged.

A more patient lover, there never was. Charles took all the time needed to wait until her sphincter relaxed around his hard cock. Meanwhile, he reached down behind her and caressed her wet pussy and clitoris to encourage her and get her excited enough to take his cock up her ass.

Nearly an hour passed thus, but it bore fruit, as Maria's asshole gradually relaxed and Charles sank his cock down into her gorgeous hot, tight rump.

'Aaaah!' they both moaned as his shaft sank about halfway down up into her hot butt.

She surprised him completely with her choice of words when she suddenly blurted out to him, 'Fuck me, lover!'

He began pistoning his cock in and out of her hot, tight, slippery virgin shit-hole. Deeper and deeper he thrust his cock, until he was fucking her proper, his sweaty wet balls gently slapping down onto her wet pussy underneath as he fucked her arse.

He leaned forwards and cupped her big boobs underneath her as he fucked her bum.

Maria's moans had been steadily getting more and more intense and Charles knew she was about to cum. He kept up his pistoning up her ass, brining her over the edge into an anal orgasm she could keep with her like a treasure for the rest of her chaste life. Like a jackhammer he drove his cock up into her tight asshole until finally she cried-

'Aaaaaah! Yes! I'm cumming! Fuck my asshole, lover!' shaking, gushing and cumming mind-bendingly hard.

'I'm going to cum too, Maria! Please, get onto your knees in front of me now.'

He stood up and Maria did as she'd been asked, her whole body still convulsing from her orgasm, her pussy still gushing and cumming hard. She got onto her knees before him and he told her to open her mouth which she did.

He jerked his shaft momentarily before cumming all over the gorgeous deflowered young nun: in her face, in her mouth, in her hair, on her tits...

'Suck it!' he begged her, and she did, taking it into her hot wet mouth as the last few spurts of cum pumped out of his cock down her throat.

'Aaaaaah!' Charles sighed as his balls drained down the beautiful young nun's throat.

The two looked at one another and smiled, both catching their breath. Charles kissed Maria softly on the lips.

...

Later on once they'd changed the sheets, and Charles was ready to leave her room, Maria said, 'I don't know how to thank you, Charles.'

'No please- no 'thank you' is necessary, sister. This has been the best nigh of love I've ever had in my life. Your body and the trust which you gave to me tonight are more thanks than I could ever deserve... sister.'

'Your words are chivalrous, Charles. I'm sure God smiles upon thee. I wish you all the best in life. Though I may perhaps see your face again when I come into town someday in the future, we must never meet like this again, and never speak of it to anyone. Do you understand?'

'Yes perfectly, sister. My lips are sealed, you can trust me. I wish you all the best in life, and God, as well. And I hope you will become a holy priestess someday.'

'Thank you, Charles!' Maria said kindly.

They bowed to each other and he was gone.

...

Three weeks later, Maria took the new vows with a clear conscience and a pure heart. And thirty years after that, she went on to become a priestess.

Charles' mother passed away several years later, and Gerta hired another young man to help with the inn. So Charles was finally free to do as he wished.

He joined a monastery just west of the town and went on to become a fine monk, and many years after that, a priest.

And though their thoughts seldom turned back to that night they'd had together, God had smiled upon two innocent young lovers for a brief instant, and they'd gone on to please Him very much indeed. Their lives had been truly blessed.

Jack_Love
Jack_Love
371 Followers