A Sailors Tale of Lust & Submission

Story Info
Romance following the Napoleonic war.
5.2k words
4.63
16.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Captains log HMS Queen Charolette, July the 6th the year of our lord 1815. The ship yards of Deptford have came into view as the rising sun brought a new found cheer to my men. The sight of the city we left so many years ago brings to conclusion the Napoleonic wars. With Napoleon once again placed into exile, this time on the island of St. Helena we could finally return home for good. The docks welcomed back my ship as a mother would her child cradling it against her bosom, securing it tightly. It was a little over 5 years ago that I left these docks aboard this newly christened ship as a wide eyed first mate. This was my first ship and it was the first time that a pollywog such as me has ever been given the title first mate. I would like to attribute my success to hard work and a firm dedication to my studies, but if you knew me you would know that is not my way.

I came to this ship after being discovered by the Admiral under whose flag I now fly in the midst of a passionate tryst with his new lovely bride. This would pose a problem if we wouldn't have been discovered as the admiral was meeting his newest conquest for his own midnight liaison. Being of noble blood and of prominence it would be socially and politically devastating if it was discovered that the admiral had a penchant for the help....the young male help! My life has changed now though and I return 5 years later the captain of the queen's namesake, a 104 gun admiral flag ship.

As the gang plank settles to the cobblestone below I am welcomed with the site of Admiral Bonham and his lovely bride. Her wry smile displays the fact that my memory still holds an area of fondness and carnal pleasure in her mind. My salute is as crisp as my uniform as I stand with the pride of many fought battles and the admiration of the very men that man the rails above. After the formalities my voice rings out to the men "shore leave, dismissed". With an exuberance that a home coming can only bring the men depart the ship by the gangplank 2 by 2. Some of the men with a loss of patience wrap there legs around the mooring lines and hand over fist they quickly lower themselves to the ground. Everywhere around the docks families rejoice, wives meet husbands again, children and fathers meet for the first time and of course the local prostitutes prepare for a night of much prosperity.

I accompany the admiral back to his office for the customary debriefing and pleasantries reserved for those of rank. I am told that tonight there will of course be a ball in honor of our arrival and this time in jest I am told that I am an invited guest. He also passes on that his wife hopes that I can stay after so that they can all get acquainted again. The thoughts of the lady Bonham and her many talents in the carnal arts rattle through my head as I graciously accept the invitation with restrained enthusiasm. I take my leave of the admiral as it is time for me to locate my house and make preparations for this evening. The size and presence of your house is reflected by your standing within the government or within the royal family. Now that I have reached the level of Capt. Onboard a flag ship I received word of my palatial home within the heart of the city not far from the Admiral's and the place of this evenings ball.

A plaque bearing the writing "The Honorable Capt. J. Smith" adorns the door of what I gather to be my new 3 story 5 bedroom home. As I approach the door I am greeted by 3 ladies in white dresses, 2 men in dark suits and a rather large man in all white with a large hat upon his head that almost touches the ceiling. They introduce themselves as Helena, Caroline, Josephine, Martineau, Thomas and the large man introduces himself with a thick accent as Gustaf. I am ushered into the house my coat and shoes removed and a bowl of water brought over in front of me. Helena takes a cloth and gently starts to wash both of my feet, pats them dry and places them into my house shoes. Not being used to such treatment I probably come across as overly thankful and a little embarrassed at such attention. To show those that now share my house my gratitude I ask Helena to sit and humbly kneel before her, repeating the same act of servitude that she had just shown me.

It was at this point that I heard laughter behind me and when I turned my head I noticed for the first time the last member of my new home and family. She was dressed in the same white dresses as the other ladies, but with her framed by the window behind her and the light of the late morning sun streaming in from behind she appeared to me as an angel. I sat motionless still on my knees with the sponge in my hand and mouth a gape as I took in the beauty that would permanently etch itself into my heart and mind. Her laughter was replaced with a smile that I swear flooded the room with light, blinding me to anything else but the angel before me.

I am not sure how long I sat there, but as she crossed the room closing the distance between us I found myself mustering enough strength to pull myself to my feet. With a polite curtsey she introduced herself as Nicolina and with the closeness between us now narrowed, the light scent of her perfume invaded my senses. I suddenly felt light headed and requested that I be shown to my chambers. Caroline jumped up with enthusiasm stating that she would show me to my quarters so I could rest. Not taking my eyes off Nicolina I heard my own voice ask "can you show me?" With a glint in her eye she motioned me to follow her as we passed by everyone else and up the stairs away from the sites and sounds of the rest of the world. As she walked in front of me I could not help but notice that the light from the open windows shown through her dress displaying to me the body that had now became the object of my every thought.

With one final turn at the end of the hall we came into what must be the master bedroom. In the middle of the room laid a giant 4 poster bed much too large for just me. With my present company now turning down the sheets of my bed I had an idea who I would like to share my bed with. For now though I would rest and prepare for this evening and the ball at the Admirals house. As Nicolina excused herself I requested that I be awoken in 4 hours and that a bath is prepared as well as my uniform cleaned and ready for this evening. With a slight grin and a bow of her head she departed the room and left me to rest.

As my eyes opened I was once again on board my ship. I could feel the gentle rocking of the ocean beneath me and the sound of the waves as it slaps against the wooden hull. A strange alluring smell had me rising from the peaceful confines of my bedding. I swing my legs to the edge of the bed and when I stand up I notice I am fully dressed in my uniform minus my coat. I walk quickly to my chamber door and open it peering out on to the deck of my ship. The sun is setting in the west and the heavens woven a tapestry of reds, pinks and oranges that cover the sky. I notice that the decks are clear of people and I hear no noises of the usually bustling ship. I step out onto the deck and the gentle fluttering of something white catches my attention coming from the other side of the main mast. As I walk across the deck the only noises that rings out is the sound of my boots and the creaking of the planks beneath me. The white fluttering becomes what appears to be some kind of cloth rustling in the breeze. As I get closer, the cloth becomes a dress, and as I turn to face the mast I look into her face. Tied to the mast before me is Nicolina, she has been tied to the mast and lies limp. I pull out my knife from the belt around my waist and cut away the ropes around her. As the last strand of rope breaks away I reach out and grab hold of her limp body picking her up into my arms. As I look down at her my senses are again assaulted by her fragrance and I feel a stirring within my loins.

I carry her back to my quarters and lie her down upon my bed. I notice as she lies there still listless that the shoulders of her dress have came down and hang off her body showing all of her shoulder all the way to her rising and falling bosom. I can not help but stare as her breast as they are barely covered by the thin gauze like material and the outline of her nipple press against the fabric. My hands with a seeming mind of there own reach out towards her dress and I trace my fingers over the exposed skin of her shoulder. I can feel her warmth as my touch gets stronger and my hand starts to go lower. I reach the fabric that currently covers her breasts from my gaze and find myself holding it between my fingers as I gently start to pull it down. The fabric moves easily over her satin skin and as my eyes stay fixed to every inch of exposed skin her areola come into view and with one gentle tug her breasts are completely exposed. I peer on at the most beautiful breasts I have ever laid eyes on capped with nipples that make my mouth water.

My hand still frozen in place begins to come to life and traces circular patterns alternating between one breast and then the other. As my excitement level grows I reach out with my other hand and use both hands to grope her exposed skin. I notice as I rub around her nipples that they have become erect and point towards the sky with excitement. I bend down and my mouth replaces my left hand as I run my tongue across her neck slowly descending to her breast and capturing her nipple between my lips. I notice her breath increases and a soft moan escapes her lips. I alternate between hand and mouth on her breasts paying lots of attention to her nipples, which now appear ready to burst with excitement. As I latch hold of her left nipple again with my lips I bring my teeth together and gently but firmly bite down on her nipple causing her back to arch and another moan escapes her lips. My right hand begins to travel down her body as my mouth continues its assault on her exposed breast. As my hand reaches the bottom of her dress I place it on the inside of her thigh and I can feel the heat that radiates from between her legs. My hand starts to climb up the inside of her thighs feeling the warm soft skin of her upper thigh against my rough hands. The warmth increases as my hand gets closer and closer and as I reach out with my fingers I feel the warm, wet slit of her pussy.

As my fingers and mouth continue to play with her body I look up towards her face and I am startled to see her face turned towards me and her eyes staring back at me. My hand stops in place with 2 fingers buried deep into her pussy and I can feel her juices running down across my wrist. No words are spoken but looking into her eyes I see her passion and I take her nipple into my mouth again and caress with my teeth and tongue. Her body arches up to meet my mouth and her hips begin to undulate pulling my fingers deeper into her. I pull my fingers slowly out of her and capture her extended clitoris between my fingers rolling it back and forth causing a loud groan to come out of her mouth.

I stand up removing myself from her body and look down at her pleading eyes as I start to remove my clothes. Her eyes are transfixed to my belt as I loosen it and pull it from around my waist, unbuttoning my pants and pull them down my legs. With my pants now around my ankles I step out of them and move closer to the bed, and to the object of my lust. When I reach up and grab the drawstring of my underclothes I stare in to her eyes and slowly lower them down my legs. As my hard cock comes into view her gaze goes form my eyes taking in what we both know will soon be filling her completely. Her gaze transfixed on my hard cock is suddenly refocused on the knife I now hold in my right hand. She watches as the blade comes closer to her body and as I reach out with my other hand and grab the fabric I start cutting it away from her body. When I pull back she lies before me completely naked with pieces of the clothing that once protected her from my lust strewn about the bed.

Dropping the knife to the floor I once again reach out this time taking four strips of clothing off the bed. While again staring into her eyes I reach out taking her right arm into my hand tying the fabric around her wrist and pulling it towards the headboard. Still know words have been spoken as she feels the fabric tighten her wrist to the headboard. I move to the other side of the bed and hold my arm out towards her and in an act of total submission she places her arm into my hand. I finish tying her hand to the headboard and move towards the bottom of the bed. As I turn to face her again she spreads her legs positioning them at both sides of the bed, leaving her completely exposed to my view. I reach out and take hold of her delicate ankles and one after the other I secure them both to the bed.

With lust burning in my eyes, my gaze caresses her body as I slowly move upward until once again our eyes connect. Her breathing has become more labored and her body glistens with the light sheen of nervous anticipation. The weight of the bed shifts as I bring my knees first one then the other onto the bed between her out stretched legs. My body moves upward completely consuming her small body under the shadow of my own. Moving now with more fervid anticipation until my hard cock comes to rest, the shining head nestling itself into the warm folds of her outer lips. My head lowers next to her ear and I whisper "you belong to me now" and with those first words spoken I push my hard cock deep inside of her. My firm member knifes through her body until my entire shaft is embedded within her tight quivering tunnel. Her body arches itself off the bed with the sudden invasion into her tight womanhood. Her pussy walls stretching to accommodate the hard cock that now has lodged itself deep inside the head coming to rest against her cervix.

My motions are still for now; my body looms taut above her, my hard cock still nestled deep inside soaking up the juices coming from deep within. After several minutes a devilish grin spreads across my face as I slowly start to move backwards extracting my cock from within. Her body pulls against her restraints and her pussy clamps down fighting against and fearing the emptiness that she knows is coming. Now with just the head of my cock still inside I again move closer to her ear and whisper authoritatively through clenched teeth "who owns you slave?" She moans back at me, but still no words cross her lips. I slowly move backwards my cock ever slowly moving outside of her body and just before it pops out I yell out "TELL ME SLAVE". With the last bit of resistance gone she shouts back "I am yours" followed by a long moan as she feels my hard cock once again fill the emptiness inside. All restraint is gone as I now claim what is mine and I savagely pound in and out of her flailing body. Her arms and legs fight against her restraints, her hips roll and undulate trying to match every thrust. I look down at her, her eyes closed mouth agape in a continuous moan and gasp for air. Nicolina is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and I laugh inside at the pleasure her submission will bring to us both!

That sweet smell alerts my senses once again and I find myself looking up at Nicolina. Her sweet face pears down at me and her soft voice explains that I have been slumbering for four hours now and my bath and uniform are ready as I requested. My mind reels at the realization that it was all a dream, but I can't help but wonder, will it stay a dream?

As I remove the covers from my body I hear a sharp intake of breath and look towards Nicolina who has re-entered the room with towel in hand. Her eyes wide and mouth open as she looks at me. I look down at myself and notice that I had somehow in my sleep removed my bedclothes and the area of her focus was on my hard cock as it pointed towards her. Again my dream comes flooding back into my brain as without thought I stand up right and start to close the distance between the two of us. Nicolas gaze never leaving my groin as her eyes bounce with its movement. As I now stand before her my hard cock less than an inch from touching her white dress her gaze finally drifts upwards to my face and the same look of submission as in my dreams stares back to me in her eyes. Her body goes rigid as I reach out with my hand placing it on the towel she still grasps in her right hand pulling it around my body as I walk from the room. I can not help but smile to myself as I settle into my bath and prepare for the evening.

Martineau brought my carriage around and again I have to marvel at the good fortune that has smiled upon me. As I take the leave of my house I notice in the upstairs window two eyes peer down at me from the dark. With a tip of my hat and a knowing grin I watch the figure ease away from the window and back into the darkness of the house. My mind wanders back to the lustful dream I had and how it got interrupted before its conclusion and I know now that my sweet Nicolina will have to pay for her interruption.

The admirals house was decorated from the front gate all the way to the steps with fragrant flowers and green hedges sculpted in such away as to give off the impression that the local zoo or circus took up business in front of his house. The air was thick with music and laughter as gentleman and ladies all dressed up in there finest attire are announced one by one to the frolickers already taking part in the festivities and spirits. The ballroom was grand with 3 large chandeliers each larger than the main anchor of my ship towering over an extravagant hardwood dance floor. I don't remember the estate looking so palatial before my voyages, but then again most of my activity inside this house was confined to the upper bedrooms before. As I was announced a woman's arm was placed into my own and as I looked I saw the face of Mrs. Bonham and with a Cheshire grin she steered me towards her husband. The admiral was in the process of retelling one of his many tales of intrigue on the high seas that with time seems to have gotten even more dangerous and exciting. The lady Bonham as to not gain too much attention released my arm with one final knowing caress and disappears into the crowd tending to her social duties.

The dancing, drinking and story telling go on for hours, deep into the night. The admiral of course spinning many a yarn and even I was able to tell some embellished stories of my many battles and conquests during the war. Being a gracious guest I insured that all though my tales where good they paled to that of my hosts. As the festivities went on I found it harder to concentrate on the conversations and found myself on more than one occasion nodding in agreement or disapproval depending on the reaction of the crowd. My mind was back with Nicolina and the many ways our cat and mouse game could turn out. Would she be a willing conquest giving into my lust or would she resist and my trophies need to be taken by force. Either way I knew by the look in her eyes that she would be mine to control as I saw fit. With these thoughts rumbling through my mind and causing a stir deep within my loins I bid ado to my gracious hosts. The admiral staring at me with wonder, knowing the treasure that would lie before me after the guests departed. With a chuckle I remark to the admiral "my sailing abilities in know way compare to yours, sir. My legs have not yet gotten used to the feeling of solid ground I fear that they shall give out on me, as my stamina is not up to snuff I am afraid". My humbling phrase is met with a rolling laughter from the admiral and I am excused to get my "stamina up" for when I visit next time hoping that my visit will not be long in the waiting. With a tip of my hat and knowing gaze to lady Bonham (who has once again returned to the group fulfilling her social duties) I make my way to the steps and the carriage that will take me back to the only prize I wish to win tonight.

12