A Sanguine Romance for the Dying Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Madam Katrina, how did you get here...I just saw you at the window with Master Edmund...?" The boy was utterly confused. Katrina, still reeling from the flesh blood, frowned at the child.

" What are you babbling about? I'm sure master Edmund would be surprised to see me, instead of..."

But as her eyes wandered off to their upstairs salon, she saw it as well. Edmund was dancing along windows withherself. He held her naked body in his strong arms, and they danced with joyful abandon, even showing off their preternatural gifts, Edmund lifting her doppelganger into the air with a single hand, swooping her naked frame across the windows for all to see. Indeed, people had gathered to stare at the spectacle. And they also saw the resemblance between the nude nymphet at the window and the girl standing on the street below, with nothing but a coat wrapped around herself. Katrina hissed through her teeth and hastily ducked into an alley. This called for more drastic measures. She closed her eyes and dropped the coat, using the cold laying siege on her body as a focus. She willed herself to float, to disappear...and she stepped out of the alley again, naked, but invisible for the ballet's spectators. She crouched and leapt up high, rolling through one of the open windows like any master acrobat. She seized the velvet rope that hung from the curtains and jerked it hard, obscuring the room from the people outside. The dance of Edmund and her doppelganger had slowed, they hadn't even noticed her entering the house. Edmund swooned, his head arched back with his eyes closed. The image of herself gnawing at Edmund's neck was enticing, but the sight of Edmund's countenance turning grey and wrinkled was far from alluring. The person tore herself away from Edmund's throat and rubbed his blood all over her face. It was then that the illusion fell away, giving Katrina the opportunity to see who this person really was. His features were squat, grey wisps staining his otherwise dark hair at his temples. He was even clothed in a long black coat. Katrina recognised the red trim. A growl escaped from her throat.

" Alaric!" Katrina screamed as she flung herself at Edmund's assailant, appearing before him in mid-air when it was already too late to duck out of the way. Her nails dug into his face, reaping Edmund's fresh blood as a reward. Alaric let out a yelp, but managed to clasp his hands tightly around Katrina's wrists, using her momentum against her as he crashed onto the floor, lunging her toward the wall. Plaster and paintings tumbled to the floor as Katrina crashed right into the wall, but she was up to her feet again quickly to dodge a blow dealt out by Alaric. He tore right into the wall with his fist, giving Katrina a moment to spare. She dove through Alaric's legs and grabbed his hair with both hands, crying out maniacally as she pulled down with all of the strength she could muster. His back was pressed against hers, and she sneered with glee as she heard the wet and cracking sound of Alaric's scalp and neck giving way under her immense strength. When she let Alaric's hair go, her hands were covered in blood and gore. She relished in her glory for a moment, sampling Alaric's taste. Silence had filled the room, but as Katrina turned around to face her opponent, doubtlessly in tremendous pain, Alaric had gone. Draped only in a red stole, there sat a gorgeous woman with thick dark-brown hair and demanding eyes, covering her bountiful breasts with her arms. A smile made her full lips curl. She smiled at Katrina. Katrina instinctively took a step back.

" Surprised to see me, my darling little puppet?" Messalina cooed, getting on all fours and crawling towards her like a stalking leopard. She could hear that husky voice in the back of her head, the words reverberating in her ears. She shook her head wildly, her gore-spattered face aghast.

" I killed you, Itookyou inside of me, you slag! You're not real, quit playing your tricks, Alaric. I see through you." Her voice was firm, but memories flooded Katrina's mind.Messalina and Alaric sitting on what appears to be a stone altar in the middle of a forest. Alaric wear the garb of a cleric, yet Messalina pays no heed to chastity. Her mouth pleasures Alaric, who seems to feint on the altar. Then he is straddled by Messalina, who makes a tiny cut above her left nipple, and lets Alaric suck at her teat....his manhood has been bitten off, yet the wound is rimmed with dry blood.

It was enough for Alaric to distract Katrina and send her flying through the house with a single blow. She may be the more powerful one, but Alaric has the guile and cunning of someone who has survived well beyond his mortal days. The memories do not leave Katrina until she feels brick and mortar cutting and bruising her body as she flies through the wall, into her own bedroom. She could feel that several bones had been cracked. She had smacked into the large oaken linen closet, and the door unhinged, landing on top of her. When it was tossed aside with childish ease, it was Alaric standing over her again, further working his blood magic on the wound Katrina has caused. His voice was still gritty. Apparently his vocal chords had gotten a piece of the action as well.

" Stupid little girl, couldn't you even remember what crimes you have committed upon my maker? Or do you really have no idea of what kind of power lies inside of you?" Alaric gritted as he knelt in front of Katrina. Before she could retort, Alaric had a vice-like grip on her throat and lifted her out of the closet with the greatest of ease. He pulled her face close to his with a quick jerk, snapping Katrina's neck. He studied her head lolling about on her useless neck the faintest of smiles appearing on his face. His free hand started to explore her mangled body, straying at the knee and giving it a slap with the flat of his hand. Pain surged through Katrina's body as her knee was totally shattered. Alaric laughed, his voice raspy.

" I've never seen a doll so easily broken, my little fairy godmother" he chattered away at her, raking his nails along her belly, sinking them into her breast, licking up the blood from his fingers as if sampling a hors d'oeuvre. He then flung her onto the bed and started to unbuckle his trousers.

" I know this may seem a bit farcical, but it will feel so much better when I at least pretend to rape you while I take back what is rightfully mine" Alaric muttered as he sank onto his knees opposite of Katrina. Her head lay to one side, and all she could see of him was his completely sexless lower body, that then came to rest on top of her. He rubbed his body against hers, mocking the blissful act of intercourse as she felt his canines sink between her mangled neck and shoulder blade, drawing blood immediately. A vampire's kiss equals lust far better than regular lovemaking, and moaned despite herself, all sounds and emotions being drowned out, save for Alaric's laughter near her ear, his fingers pawing clumsily between her legs, pressing his thumb down on her clit. Then Alaric grew silent, jerked spasmodically and then fell stock still on top of her. He no longer stole her blood.

She could only vaguely make out Edmund standing there, throwing Alaric onto the floor with something protruding from his back. He also held something in his hand, but he had no idea as to what it really was. Then her eyes grew heavy and she was lost to an ocean of images and recollections, all but dead to the world.

Katrina dreamt of a warm, safe environment. She couldn't place it, but it seems as if she were floating somewhere. Hands caressed her, rubbed at all of the places where she had gotten hurt. The dream grew more lucid, she guided the hands to the places that were injured the worst, relishing the soothing motions of fingertips on fractures, bruises. Katrina felt up the arms of her healer, and she surfaced from the warm waters she was in. She was greeted by mist...and the sight of her saving angel. His radiant face, framed by auburn curls, greeted her, came closer, and he kissed her on the mouth. All of creation seemed to erupt inside of her, speeding her away from her dream, making her struggle in the angel's arms. The mists cleared in Katrina's mind. She was splashing around in her all too familiar bathtub, with Edmund pulling his bloodied mouth away from her, trying to restrain her in his grasp, trying desperately not to hurt her. She looked at him strangely, distrusting him. Edmund looked very much like he always does, there was no sign of decrepitude or anything as when she last saw him.

"Do you still hurt, Katrina?" he said. He had folded his hand on the edge of the tub. She indeed felt a lot better. She could move every limb again, and realised that her head was not askew anymore. Quite the comfort.

" I...I feel alright." she replied. "And you? I thought you were..." she couldn't bear to finish what she wanted to say. The thought of Edmund laying there, deathly grey and desiccated, a husk of himself. Katrina sighed and continued. " How did you pull through? And where is Alaric?" She stood up in the tub, looking around frantically, expecting him return any moment. With friends, perhaps. Edmund fetched a large towel and wrapped it around her, guiding her out of the bath. He started to rub her dry. Him being close made her feel comfortable and safe at once. Yet Edmund's eyes were grim.

" Come. I'll show you. But let's get you dressed first."

Katrina hurriedly donned some clothes and took Edmund's greatcoat for extra warmth. Edmund himself was in his simple dress shirt, escorting her to the large communal garden outside. It was an idyllic place: there were plenty of firs scattered around the yard, with flowerbeds, now barren in winter, but who would bloom and give off sweet scents in the spring. The garden was dominated by a robust oak that stood near a small pond. It was partially obscured by big rhododendron bushes. A small fire crackled in this little outcropping, and something lay beneath a filthy rag next to the fire. Edmund stepped forward and brusquely pulled the fabric away. There lay Alaric, his face frozen in a look of surprise, mouth half-open, even some dried blood at the corners. A leg of one of their sturdy dining room chairs was planted firmly in his chest. Katrina expected to feel delighted, but the sight of him lying there brought fear rather than exultation to her. Was it this easy to render a creature like themselves immobile?

" His greed got the better of him. He wanted the richest blood, the blood of his mother in darkness. So he went after you, went for the kill in your case. I was nothing more than an opening course in his blood-addled mind." Edmund's words betrayed no emotion at all. Instead he stepped back and draped an arm around Katrina again. He snuffed.

" He did get me at my most vulnerable moment, though. I came to settle things with you, and there you was, as beautiful as ever...I..." he balled his hands into fists, and Katrina could hear the knuckles cracking. She merely stood up on her toes and kissed him.

" He had me fooled as well, my love. And I came home to do the same." She kissed him again, whispering the words against his cheek. Edmund warmed to her, embraced her tightly.

" We forgive each other then?" he whispered meekly. Katrina smiled, buried her face in his shirt. " Yes" she said ", now let us pray that the mortals will do the same. Ripper." She realised the joke was not at all suitable and stepped away from Edmund. She looked at Alaric again, frozen forever in his fatal error. " What do we do with him?", Katrina asked. Edmund ran a hand through his hair, then shot forward and picked Alaric up.

" The fire will cleanse him" he replied firmly.

Every night has a moment when everything is perfectly still. It is the last hour before dawn, but the night seemed brighter this time, and it was not completely quiet. Katrina lay staring at the stars, her hands holding Edmund's coat tightly. Every time Edmund let his blessed tongue run along her pussy, she moaned loudly, completely lost to Edmund, her lover, her angel again. She wet her fingers with blood that pearled on her folds, teased her stiff, pale nipples with them, hurrying herself to orgasm. When her body started to thrash and she flowed her crimson reward into his mouth, Edmund grabbed her body and let her slide onto hard sex. He held her tightly, kissing Katrina, his passion-marred eyes staring to hers, as their tongues mimicked the cadence of their lovemaking. His thrusts were slow, he was savouring every sensation of his swollen tip rubbing against her clitoris as if it were the last time. Katrina moaned louder and louder, holding onto Edmund's locks to keep herself from collapsing. Her face was flushed as if alive.

" Oh how I've missed you Edmund, how I've missed your cock inside of me! Ride me Edmund, I'm yours!" she sobbed, totally enslaved to her man. Edmund took up the challenge, clasping her buttocks and rocking up against her faster, gasping as he felt his own orgasm making her mound slicker, which only further enticed him. He turned her around and took a handful of Katrina's hair, seeking out her tongue again as he mounted her from behind, the steam wafting from their immortal bodies in the freezing early winter morning. Alaric's funeral pyre had burned down to nothing but embers. Katrina's body gave way to another orgasm, thrashing back wildly as Edmund's cock reached deep inside of her, screaming in obscene delight. Lights came on in various windows surrounding the garden. They both felt the pulling of dawn upon their souls. They made their way inside, to their coffins, but they shared just one this morning. Katrina hadn't even noticed the faint smell of blood coming from Edmund's coffin, but as soon as she had her lover in her velvet-lined tomb, she straddled him again and bore down ferociously on his hardness. The wood of the box creaked every time she let his hardness sink deep inside of her, working her muscles to cling onto it until she tore free of it and plunged down on his cock again.

" Too much," he whispered," it's too much Katrina...we'll fall into slumber with the rays of...oh Lord" Edmund lost it as the coffin lid closed on him, Katrina laying at his feet, curled up around him with her backside pointing at her face. She took his member in his hand, her tongue coating the magnificent tip in crimson.

" You'll come by dawn, dearest, cum by dawn." How she had missed their union, how had she missed his little sounds of pleasure. How she had missed his fingers playing with her backside, having almost forgotten how fast it could make her come, especially with a single finger coaxing her clit into surrendering once more. Slumber fell over both of them mid-orgasm. Katrina closed her eyes with Edmund pinkish blood on her lips, her tongue, a single jet splashing onto her face. They both slept well that day.

There was no newspaper delivered to their home the next evening. A casual observer could have seen a man in a grey greatcoat stalking around the grounds of Carfax Abbey, examining a shallow grave where constables had found the corpse of a prostitute by the name of Portia that morning. The man placed the body of a small child in the very same spot. He had no wounds, but a simple autopsy would show exsanguination as the cause of death. It was a quiet night, save for a lone wolf that howled at the stars, howled a eulogy that no one could understand. But the wolf understood it. He had written it with his own fangs.

12