A 'Sapphire" in the Rough

Story Info
Jack blackmails the stripper mom of his best friend.
4.4k words
4.18
410.5k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joshua couldn’t believe this was their plan. Home to visit his mom and friends, they’d told him that they had a big surprise for his 25th birthday but the thought never crossed his mind that they would be taking him to a local strip club. Two of his closest friends, Jack and Don, had instructed him to dress up and picked him up in a limo and now they stood in the doorway of the strip club. They were surrounded by the sounds of the pounding music and the sights of the flashing lights bringing into focus the tons of flesh that paraded around them. Joshua’s eyes were wide and darted from side to side, trying to take in all the beautiful women as they led him to the table in the front and center they’d reserved for his night.

As soon as he sat down, one of the most gorgeous women he’d ever laid eyes on climbed up on the table, through which ran a dancing pole. She gyrated and twirled on the pole, all the while looking at him with flirtatious eyes.

“Welcome to our little birthday boy,” she smiled.

“Oh God,” he mumbled. “Thank you guys so much,” he said to his friends.

They grinned back at him and joined him at the table to watch his own private birthday dancer.

She walked toward him and pushed his head back as she leaned over him and tore her top off quickly, leaving it to drape over his shoulders.

She continued to dance in front of him and his eyes were fixated on her body. Jack’s eyes, however, had fixated on something else. She was tall, at least 6 feet in her 6 inch spiked heels, with naturally blonde hair, and the bluest eyes. Her waist was almost non-existent, a stark contrast to her full 34 DD breasts. Her smile was hauntingly familiar, everything about her was, his jaw dropped as he blinked twice to confirm his thoughts. He could not believe what he was seeing. It couldn’t be true, could it?

He tapped Don on the shoulder and drew him in close so he could whisper.

“Dude, is that Josh’s mom?” he asked as he pointed at a stripper on the stage to their right.

“No way, dude,” Don assured him before he even looked.

His eyes about popped out of his head as he saw her though. Dancing around in a tiny top and g-string panties, it was clearly Joshua’s mom. Neither of them had seen her in almost 7 years since just after Josh had moved away for college and stayed gone for his new job, but after lusting after her throughout their adolescences, they’d never forget her.

He looked at Jack with disbelief in his eyes. “We can’t let Josh see her.”

“Take him over to those couches and get him a lap dance, I’ll get Mrs. Lewis and figure something out,” Jack suggested.

Don nodded and took Joshua and his personal stripper off to a couch.

Jack walked to a couch and pointed Joshua’s mom out to a waitress. “I need a lap dance from her, now,” he said as he slipped her some cash.

“From Sapphire?” she asked.

He nodded. ‘Sapphire’ he thought. That seemed to fit. It had been a center sapphire stone she wore in the wedding ring Josh’s father had given her. He wondered what he thought of her nightly activities.

“Well, hello there sexy,” she smiled as she straddled his lap on the couch.

He grinned at her. She didn’t recognize him. He realized that in the past 7 years, he’d changed a lot more than she did. He looked over his shoulder to check on Joshua while she started to gyrate over his hardening cock. She pulled him head back toward her and down deep into her cleavage.

“Am I not a good enough distraction?” she asked.

“I’m sorry Sally,” he said.

“What did you call me?” she said in shock.

“Sapphire, I’m sorry,” he said, reaching out and pulling her back down hard on his lap.

“You called me Sally,” she said anxiously. “Do I know you?”

“Of course not,” he lied. “My girlfriends name is Sally. I guess I was just thinking of her. Is that your name?”

“Never mind that,” she said with relief. “Now where were we?” she smiled.

He pulled her hips down harder and ground his cock up against her.

“Right there,” he grinned.

She backed off of him and turned around. She bent over in front of him and slowly brought her ass back toward him, shimmying from side to side as she did it. She started to rub his hard cock, making it harder and harder, until he could feel the pre-cum start to ooze from the tip.

“Oh God,” he moaned softly.

She sat up on his lap and undid the clasp of her top and allowed it to drop into his lap. She leaned forward, putting both hands on the ground and shaking her ass at his face. He leaned down and put his head just inches from her puffy clit pressing against her panties.

She looked up at him from under her now freely hanging breasts.

“I wish I could taste you, Sapphire,” he groaned.

She fell to the ground and turned over, spreading her legs far apart and laying them across his knees. She lifted her ass up and pressed her pussy closer to his face. His tongue instinctively came out of his mouth and reached for her but she pulled back and crawled to him.

“No touching, remember,” she chastised as she climbed up into his lap again.

“You want it though don’t you,” he whispered in her ear, “you want to feel my tongue on that clit, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she hissed. “I wish I could have you. That hot young body amazes me and makes me so hot.”

“What do you think Mr. Lewis would think of that?” he hissed back.

She stopped cold and stayed extremely still.

“Who are you?” she asked once again.

“Answer my question, and keep dancing. What would Mr. Lewis think if he knew you wanted me?”

“I’ll get security,” she warned.

“I wouldn’t do that. You make one false move and I’ll make a scene and Josh will see you,” he threatened.

“Joshua?” she asked in shock.

“Dance,” he ordered.

She started to gyrate over his cock again, harder still from the power and control he felt over her. She studied his face as she danced for him.

“Jack?” she asked.

“Very good,” he replied. “You should thank me. If I hadn’t been so quick thinking, Josh would have seen you.”

“Joshua is here?” she asked.

“Yeah, it’s a birthday celebration,” he said as he pushed her hips down and bucked his hips up. “Little did we know he’d find out his mom was a stripper.”

“He can’t know. No one can find out about this Jack, please!” she begged.

“Answer my question. What would Mr. Lewis say if he knew you wanted me?”

“I don’t want you, Jack. That’s just something I do here. You say what the client wants to hear. I didn’t know who you were.”

“Don’t give me that, Sally. I know you want me. You wanted me when Josh and I were on the soccer team together.”

“Jack, you were just a boy,” she argued.

“I’m a man now,” he said, bucking his hips again as if to prove it.

“I have to go,” she said as she tried to stand up.

She was surprised that he didn’t try to stop her as she turned her back to him.

“How is Mr. Lewis? Maybe I’ll stop and see him tomorrow. Catch up on old times…and new ones.”

She turned back to him and saw the angry look in his eyes.

“You can’t do that,” she begged.

He pointed to his lap and she returned to straddle him again.

“He doesn’t know that I do this. He thinks I’m taking night classes at the college. I mean, I am, taking classes, just only on Tuesday and Thursday and he thinks it is every night.”

“I’m sure we can work out an arrangement to keep this between you and I,” he smiled an evil grin.

“How much?” she asked. “I make damn good tips, I’m sure I can handle it.”

“I’m not interested in your money,” he said as he hand reached under her and rubbed quickly across her clit.

“Jack,” she said in shock.

“I’ll be at your house at 2:00 tomorrow afternoon. Josh is seeing a movie with Don. Be naked and waiting for me,” Jack ordered.

“Jack, we can’t do this. You are Josh’s best friend…” she started.

“As his best friend, it’s my obligation to tell him everything I now that affects him, don’t you think?” Jack asked effectively blackmailing her with both her husband and son.

She sat silently and still as his rock hard cock pressed up into her.

“Will you be there?” he asked.

She nodded.

“Can I go now?” she asked.

“Go,” he ordered, “and send someone to our table to take care of both me and Josh.”

The next day: 2:00 PM

She opened the door in a pair of black gym shorts, a white cut off tank top, and white tennis shoes with her long blonde hair in a high ponytail. Sweat was glistening on her skin, she’d clearly just finished a workout.

“Didn’t I tell you to be naked?” he asked loudly.

“Shh,” she reprimanded, looking around to make sure none of her neighbors had heard him. “Get inside before someone sees you.”

He walked inside and immediately pulled his shirt off over his head and dropped his shorts to the floor. He hopped over the couch to their left in the living room off the foyer and looked back at her.

“Get over here and strip for me,” he ordered.

“Can we talk about this Jack?” she asked, still under the impression that she had a say in what was about to happen.

“Did I ask you to speak?” he reprimanded. “Get over here and strip for me or I’ll pick up that phone and call Don. I bet the previews haven’t even started yet.”

“You’re really going to go through with this?” she asked.

“No, we are Sally. You and I are going through with this and you are going to enjoy it.”

She scoffed at the idea, throwing her nose up in the air.

He stood up and pulled her head down by the hair. He reached up under her shirt and into her bra, taking a nipple into his hand and squeezing it hard.

“Ow,” she yelled. “That hurt!”

“Good!” he replied. “Now dance and strip for me and maybe you’ll get pleasure instead.”

She turned reluctantly toward him and started to dance without any music, slowly taking her clothes off as he watched eagerly, his cock starting to move in his lap.

“I know this is what you want Sally. Josh told me once that you said I was the one of this friends you’d most like to be with…”

She opened her mouth to speak but he cut her off.

“Don’t talk. I’ll tell you when to talk. Just listen.”

She returned to taking her clothes off for him as he continued.

“Last night you talked of my hard body and how hot it made you to dance for me. You can say that you didn’t mean it but your pussy was dripping wet when I touched it. I know you don’t get that way for all your customers. I know you aren’t that big of a slut…”

She opened her mouth again but he cut her off.

“If I want you to respond, I’ll tell you,” he yelled.

She looked away.

“Look at me. Look at this rock hard cock,” he said, taking it in his hand. “Keep looking at me and pretend you don’t want me to fuck you bitch.”

She opened her mouth and closed it again quickly. His cock did look good. It was definitely larger than her husbands and Jack’s muscles were bigger than his as well. He certainly was very attractive and under other circumstances, she would want to make him hers. She couldn’t help but picture him as the young boy that grew up with Joshua. He certainly was all grown up now. She watched him intently as he stroked his cock slowly. He might have still been speaking, perhaps berating her, but she heard no sounds. He had been right, she was attracted to him. The thought of him being inside of her made her wet and ready.

“Are you listening to me, bitch?” he screamed as her fingers reached down to stroke her clit gently.

“What?” she asked.

“You do want me, don’t you?” he asked as he watched her stroke her clit and his own stroking came quicker.

She nodded silently, trying to look away.

“What do you want?” he asked.

She looked away.

“What do you want?” he repeated.

“I want you to leave,” she said.

“What?” he asked in shock.

“Just leave. Tell my husband. Tell Joshua. I don’t care. Just go,” she said, scared of the possibility of being with him and enjoying it.

“You don’t mean that,” he said.

“I do. I can’t do this. You are a child. You were like another son to me. I want you to leave.”

“No!” he yelled as he reached up and grabbed her arm. He pulled her down on the couch where he sat.

“Let me go, Jack,” she said angrily.

He climbed over her body and straddled her, his hard cock pressed into her stomach.

“I know you want me,” he said before he forcefully kissed her clenched lips.

He pressed hard against her mouth, his tongue desperate to explore first her mouth and then the rest of her body. She refused to open to him, pushing against his forearms and struggling to break free.

He pulled away from the attempted kiss.

“If you really want me to stop, just tell me to stop and I’ll leave,” he said as his fingers caressed her nipples.

“I do, I want...” she began and his mouth quickly found hers and his tongue darted inside.

She tried to break the kiss but his mouth was too hungry for her and when his fingers started to rub her quickly stiffening nipples she allowed herself to return the kiss. Once she kissed him back, he started kissing down her neck to her shoulders and then he lifted her breast up and sucked the nipple into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around it and bit down gently.

Sally moaned softly. His mouth felt even more incredible than she had imagined.

He scooted off of her and knelt on the floor in front of her, never letting her nipple out of his mouth. He moved to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment as she moaned softly. He then started kissing softly down her stomach and as he reached the soft tuff of blonde hair above her pussy, he grabbed her legs and pulled her to him. She was sitting just on the edge of the couch with his arms grasped around her legs.

“Tell me to taste you,” he said.

His words brought her back to the present.

“Jack, we can’t. We have to stop this before it goes any further.”

“Stop?” he asked. “Are you going to try to tell me you don’t want me?”

“Please stop, Jack,” she begged, trying to pull her legs from his grasp.

“On top of telling Josh that you are a stripper, you want me to tell him that you’re a cock-tease too?”

“Please, Jack,” she continued to beg.

“Yeah, beg me bitch!” he said angrily. He dug two fingers into her pussy deep and started to stroke her clit with his tongue.

“Jack,” she screamed in protest.

He started to flick her clit from side to side as he found the spot inside of her that made her hips buck with every touch.

“Jack,” she screamed again, this time in pleasure.

“Yeah, tell me you want me. Tell me you like it,” he demanded as he brought his other hand to her clit and started to rub her clit between his two fingers as his other fingers continued their assault on her pussy.

“Oh God yes, Jack. Don’t stop,” she screamed as she climbed higher and higher, almost reaching orgasm.

He stopped immediately. He pulled both of his hands away from her pussy and stood up and looked at her disapprovingly.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Punishing you, bitch. You lied and said you didn’t want me. That’s not true, is it?” he asked.

“I didn’t know it then, Jack, but I know now. I have to have you. Please, Jack, make love to me,” she begged.

“Make love to you?” he scoffed. “You are just my best friends tramp of a mother. I’m going to fuck you and you’re going to like it.”

“Jack?” she said in shock.

“Shut up. Get up the stairs. I’m gonna fuck you in your husbands bed,” he ordered.

“Jack, stop this,” she begged. “Don’t be this way.”

“Shut up bitch or I’ll give you a reason to beg,” he said as his hand stung her bare ass.

She whimpered as she went up the stairs at his prodding.

He pushed her down to the bed and then pulled her to a sitting position by her hair.

“Suck my cock you little tramp,” he ordered as he physically guided her mouth to his rock hard cock.

She leaned forward with his guidance and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it treating it as if it were a sucker.

“Yeah, suck my cock, you whore.”

She tried to ignore his words and concentrate on the feeling his cock in her mouth gave her. She loved the utmost power she felt as she held a man’s cock in her hand and in her mouth. He must have sensed that she had the power because he grabbed a handful of hair on either side and held her head still as he fucked her mouth fast and hard. She was gagging hard when the head of his cock dipped into her throat.

“Take it bitch, take all of it,” he moaned loudly.

She did her best to obey and she opened her throat to allow his cock access. She could feel a good part of his cock sliding down her throat and she prepared to taste his cum as he thrust in an out of her mouth. She could feel his cock hardening and pulsing and she knew he was about to spill his hot sticky cum down her throat but instead he pulled away and pushed her hard down on the bed.

“You wanted my cum didn’t you bitch? Your such a tramp, wanting to swallow my load.”

“I just want to please you,” she answered.

“You will. I’ll make sure of it,” he replied.

He pulled her legs to him off the edge of the bed and he jammed his rock hard cock deep inside of her. He started to slam her fast and hard and the sounds of his balls slapping her ass filled the room.

“God yes,” he screamed.

“You…like…fucking…me?” she screamed between moans.

“Yeah, I like fucking you, you little fucking cunt.”

She reached down and started to rub her clit in fast circles and he grabbed her hand up.

“Did I say you could have pleasure?” he asked angrily.

She closed her eyes against his anger.

“Did I?” he asked again.

“No,” she said quietly within her moans.

“You better tell me when you’re gonna cum,” he demanded as he continued to fuck her hard and fast.

Her breathing started to grow shallow, her moans grew louder, and her body started its ascent to climax.

“I’m gonna cum,” she screamed. “Please fuck me,” she begged.

He pulled from her quickly and dropped her legs to the floor.

“Oh God,” she said, wanting to cry.

“You’ll cum only when I tell you, you stupid little cunt.”

He turned her over unto her stomach and lifted her stomach up to put two pillows under her.

“That’s Aaron’s pillow,” she said in an appalling manner.

“Good, he’ll be able to smell his tramp of a wife’s cunt juices staining his pillow,” Jack said angrily as he spread her ass cheeks.

She expected him to plunge deep inside of her pussy but he violently pushed the head of his thick cock deep into her asshole without so much as a hint of a warning.

She screamed out in pain. “Noooooo,” she yelled.

“Oh yeah bitch. I’m fucking your ass. It feels so fucking tight,” he hissed as he thrust in and out of her ass with wild abandon.

The tears streamed down her face but he didn’t care. His cock felt so good as her ass clamped down on it. He was on the verge of bursting when they both heard the noise from downstairs.

The door opened and closed and then a familiar voice called out “Mom, are you here?” Joshua asked from the bottom of the stairs.

“Fuck,” Sally said. “What are we going to do?”

“I’m gonna cum in your ass,” Jack answered as he continued to slam into her harder and harder.

“Mom?” Joshua said, his voice growing nearer as he climbed the stairs.

“Up here,” she managed. “I’ll be down in a min…ute.”

Her last word rose with a sharp note as Jack squeezed her nipple hard as he fucked her ass.

“Are you okay?” Joshua asked.

Jack pulled her head back by the hair and pumped into her wildly, sending shivers through her whole body.

“Yesssss,” she called out.

“Beg me to cum in your ass,” Jack whispered hoarsely.

“Fuck my ass baby, fuck my ass hard and deep and fill my ass with your cum baby.”

He pulled her hair back hard.

“I’m not your baby,” he hissed. “You said I was like a son. Call me your son. Tell your son to fuck your ass.”

She hesitated to obey him, as she was afraid Joshua might hear her and come to investigate.

12