A 'Sapphire" in the Rough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Do it!” he demanded as he pinched her nipples hard and pulled at them.

“Yes, fuck my ass, son. Fill my ass with all your cum, son. I want all your cum my little boy,” she said, surprised with how easily the words seemed to flow.

“Yeah bitch. I’m gonna fill that tramp mommy ass with my cum,” he said as he slammed into her with an amazing force as he spewed inside of her.

One powerful spurt of his hot sticky cum flew deep inside of her ass followed by several slower and less powerful spurts. He shuttered, burying his cock deeper with each thrust as he moaned and cursed his pleasure. He pulled out and allowed his cock to drop down onto her husband’s pillow.

“Don’t move,” he ordered her. “I want to watch my cum roll out of your ass.”

She didn’t dare argue with him. She didn’t want him to yell again, not with Joshua just down the stairs.

After a few minutes of silence, he grabbed her ankles and turned her over, keeping her ass up on the pillows. He crawled up her body and kissed her mouth hard.

“You enjoyed it didn’t you, bitch?” he asked as he broke the kiss.

“Do you have to call me that?” she asked.

He slapped her hard across the face.

“I’ll call you whatever I want you fucking tramp, slut, cunt, bitch, whore,” he spat at her.

“I’m sorry,” she said softly so he wouldn’t raise his voice further.

“Do you like fucking your son? Do you like the way my cock felt in your ass?”

She didn’t answer and he raised his hand to her again.

“Yes,” she yelped. “I loved it.”

“You want me to come back and fuck you again don’t you?” he asked.

“We can’t…” she began.

He dug two fingers deep in her pussy again and started to fuck her hard with his fingers. She still hadn’t completed an orgasm and she desperately needed one.

“We can,” he countered.

“God yes,” she moaned. “Make me cum, make me cum and I’ll be your fuck-slut forever. My ass and my cunt will belong to my son. All yours to fuck whenever you want.”

The words made him hot and hard again and he brought his cock to her tight cunt.

“Can I fuck you now my filthy dirty fucking slut mom?” he asked harshly.

“Yes, fuck me now,” she begged him, grabbing him and pulling him close to her.

He jammed his stiff cock deep inside of her pussy and she screamed loudly.

“Fuck me!” she begged.

“Take it, take it all you tramp. Fuck yeah, you love this cock.”

“I love your cock. I love my baby boys’ cock. Fuck me, son,” she screamed loudly.

He started slamming hard and fast and deep inside of her and she screamed out as her body strived toward orgasm. Her body tensed and then her pussy tightened its’ grip on his cock as it started to pulsate milking his cock as she reached orgasm.

“What the hell is going on in here?” Joshua asked as he opened the door to find his best friend drilling his mom’s pussy.

“I’m fucking your tramp of a mom,” Jack said calmly without missing a beat.

“Get off of her!” Joshua yelled.

Jack looked down at Sally, still in the throws of orgasm and asked her with his eyes.

“Fuck me,” she responded. “Give me all your cum, fill me with your hot cum my baby boy. Fuck me son!”

He shot deep inside of her with even more cum than he’d left in her ass. He looked over his shoulder at Joshua who was standing there, bewildered. He noticed just how Josh’s cock was tenting his Dockers.

“She was thinking of you,” Jack said as he got off the bed.

Neither of them spoke, they just looked at each other in shock, amazement, and perhaps lust?

Jack shoved Joshua and he fell into his mother on the bed. Jack closed the door behind him and left.

The End?

12