A Second Chance

Story Info
Ebony woman contacts her white ex-boyfriend.
857 words
3.85
65.6k
33
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stepsonic
stepsonic
197 Followers

She was a kid when we met. Sixteen of seventeen tops, but I knew she would be a real knockout when she got older. We hung out a bit, but I fucked it up when I refused to be her first, which is why three years later when she called I nearly dropped the phone.

"Chris?" the voice breathed into the phone, "its Steph. Stephanie King..." the voice trailed off.

I knew exactly who it was, without her telling me. "Yeah hey...long time no talk huh?" I replied the best I could. Needless to say I was at a loss for words. She started with small talk, the way everyone does when they want something from you.

"I was wondering if you were busy Saturday night. I think we should talk," she asked. "It's been so long and... well I guess I've been thinking about you a lot lately."

My heart was skipping beats at a time. She thought about me? The way we parted was messy and I hardly acted like a gentleman. I was twenty when we dated and I supposed the age difference freaked me out. She deserved better.

"Sure. Saturday is fine with me," I answered. We set the time and place and said our goodbyes. The thought of her plagued me all day. A call from an ex out of the blue would frazzle anyone I suppose, but a date?

Friday night I sat in my apartment watching TV. I couldn't stop thinking about her and my anxiety for the next night's date was tearing me apart. I poured myself a drink, changed out of my suit and flopped on the couch. Visions of Stephanie crept into my head with each sip of my drink. I wondered what she looked like three years later.

She was tall, with dark brown hair and a warm chocolate complexion. Her eyes were almond shaped and exotic with beautiful, thick lashes that gave her bedroom eyes when the light hit her just right. Stephanie was the opposite of every girl I had ever been with. I'm five foot eight with blue eyes and light brown hair. Just the average white guy, which is why I was so surprised when I first met her. She was interested in me, as if I stuck out from the rest of the pack. Normally I get the short skinny and slightly crazy red head at the bar. I date her for the standard three weeks, and then fall out of contact. That's been my dating history since Stephanie.

Steph, steph steph...

The thought of what she might look like now was giving me an instant hard on. I put my drink down on the table and reached inside my pants to free my member. Stroking it slowly, I thought of her long brown legs and beautiful smile... I wished I had made love to her like she begged me to. But I wasn't worthy of her flower and at her age, she would have regretted giving it to me. I stroked my hard cock faster as visions of her beautiful breasts flashed in my head. Mmm her skin was always so soft... ahhh I came in my hand and all over my pants. The sticky white fluid was everywhere. I don't think I had blown my load like that for a while. Cheap red heads had never made me cum like that and they were not worth my time. I could not wait for Saturday night.

I arrived at Chateau the restaurant on Saturday night at 6:50pm, about ten minutes early for my date with Stephanie. I reserved a corner booth and dressed to the nines. I wanted to show off my date, just in case any former flames were dining there that night.

At seven o'clock sharp she walked into the dining room through the French doors, following the matrie'd. What a knockout. Her hair was slightly lighter, possibly from the summer sun and it framed her face beautifully. Stephanie wore a simple v-neck black dress that went down to an inch or two above her knees. Her full figured body was completely covered yet somehow it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen her or anyone wear. She spotted me and slid into the booth beside me.

"Hi Chris." She simply stated. "I know you're wondering why I asked you here tonight but I want you to know before anything that I don't expect anything from tonight. I've just been thinking about you so much that I need to know if everything I felt for you three years ago was exaggerated in my mind, or if we were really that good together... am I making sense?"

I blinked at her for a moment. I hadn't realized how badly I wanted a woman to say that to me, and now that a woman like Steph had said it, I somehow felt complete. I didn't quite know how to respond, so I simply asked the most innocent question I could think of.

"Did you find your way here ok?" I nearly whispered. It would be an interesting night...

stepsonic
stepsonic
197 Followers