A Second Chance Ch. 05

Story Info
Commitment.
5.3k words
4.78
20.9k
11

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris slowly opened her eyes. The last two nights' sleep had been the best sleep she had in a long time. It could have been because of the activity of the last two nights she thought. That could be part of it but she knew it was more than that. She could feel Matt's body spooned up against her back. His arm rested across her stomach. It felt so right.

The idea that she thought last week about getting one room turned out to be the correct one. She was a nervous wreck two days ago but now everything was great. She took a chance and basically laid her feelings out there. She had waited so long that it seemed like forever and it was coming true.

She slowly rolled over on to her back, not disturbing Matt. The room was quiet as all she could hear was Matt's quiet rhythmic breathing. Her mind wandered back to last night. She truly made love for the first time. Well, maybe not that first time with Matt. The thought made her smile.

She began to slide her hands across her breasts. She knew that Matt appreciated the size and fullness of them. She pinched her nipples. The sharpness of the feeling caught her by surprise causing her to arch her back. She wanted more. She cupped her breasts and squeezed causing a tingle to spread to her pussy.

Kris continued to pinch and rub one of her nipples while her other hand moved downward. It moved over her belly to between her legs. She could feel the heat. Her fingers parted her lips. They were already puffy and wet from last night. She put one, then two fingers in. It felt real good. She could feel a trickle of her juices flow down her crack. Taking her fingers out, she licked them. She could taste the mixture of Matt's and her lovemaking.

Kris looked over at him. He was still asleep but he rolled onto his back. She slowly lifted the covers off him, trying not to wake him. Matt stirred but didn't wake up. She could see his magnificent cock. She reached over and took hold it. It was limp but it still excited her. Now the mere touch of Matt's cock did. His cock was beautiful to her. She sighed.

She began to stroke it, ever so lightly. It began to grow. Kris watched it. It never ceased to amaze her. In some way it gave her a newfound power over Matt. That the touch of her hand could cause such a reaction made her squirm. She could feel herself getting wetter. She needed him in her. Slowly and quietly she lifted herself up and straddled him. Using her hand, Kris positioned his cock at her opening. She gently lowered herself, taking his full length into her. As she settled down, Matt opened his eyes. Kris placed a finger to his lips. "Don't say anything," she whispered.

She began grinding her pussy back and forth. Her clit was throbbing as she pushed herself against him.

"Oh God, it feels so good," Kris moaned.

Matt reached up and tweaked her nipples causing her to groan. The feeling went right to her clit. She kept grinding. Her breaths came shorter, deeper. "Fuck me, Matt, make me cum." Kris fell forward, pressing her breasts to Matt's chest. She couldn't control her hips as they rode on his cock.

Her pussy began to grip Matt's cock. "Yes, Baby, yes!" She sat back up, threw her head back and uttered a deep groan. "Oh, God, Matt!" Her orgasm swept over her. "I'm cumming!" It was short and sharp but it felt wonderful. She fell forward again.

Matt hooked his arms under hers. He flipped her over without pulling his cock out. He thrusted into her hard, back and forth, back and forth. He put his arm behind her knees, pulling them up towards her chest. He pushed his cock deeper into her. His cock seems to be bigger and harder than it had been, if that was possible. Her pussy was completely filled. Looking into his eyes, Kris could see the lust, the passion.

"Baby, fuck me hard!" she yelled. Matt increased his strokes.

"I'm cumming, baby. Cum with me," she moaned.

He groaned, "Oh, yeah, oh God." His cock began to spurt into her pussy, filling it with his cum.

Another orgasm swept over Kris as she felt him cum in her. She ran her hands over his back, feeling his strong muscles. "Oh Matt, I love you," she said.

Matt kissed her. "Good morning, babe."

"What a way to wake up! I wouldn't mind doing this every morning," Kris laughed.

"If we did that, it would make it difficult to get to work. Not that it is a bad idea."

"So what is planned for today? We don't have to go anywhere, you know." Kris wrapped her arms and legs around him.

"Well I have to admit I like the idea." Matt kissed her. "But we're in Vegas and we might not get another chance to get here. I have a funny feeling that we'll have plenty of time for the other stuff." He rolled over and stood up. "Let's get a shower."

The water felt good on her body. It cascaded over her breasts and down her stomach. Matt lathered up the soap and began rubbing it over her. He rubbed her shoulders, her back, and the crack of her ass. His hands felt so good. Kris closed her eyes and let the good feelings wash over her. She turned around to face him. Matt took each of her breasts and soaped them up. He massaged each one gently. She arched her back, offering her breasts to him. As the water washed the soap away, he sucked on one nipple, then the other. It felt heavenly. She moaned softly.

He moved his hand to her pussy. As he parted her lips, Kris spread her legs wider. His finger found her clit and his touch sent an electric shock through her. Her hips began to move and breaths came faster. "Yes, yes, that's it. So good," Kris sighed.

She felt her orgasm building and she wanted it, needed it. When she did come, it was long but gentle, like an ocean wave washing over her. She rode it easily to the end. "That was perfect, so good," she said catching her breath. "My turn."

She looked down. There was Matt's cock, erect and standing straight out. She grasped it and began to slowly stroke it. She let out a soft sigh. She was amazed by her reaction. A wicked thought entered her mind. She let go.

Kris kneeled down and wrapped both hands around his shaft. Lacing her fingers together, she stroked it. Reaching the head, she used her thumbs to smear his pre-cum over it. She took her thumbs and massaged that spot just under the tip. "Feels good, does it?" She knew it did by the expression on his face. Matt nodded.

With one hand, she massaged his balls, rolling them around in her hand. She took just her fingers of other hand and lightly ran them up and down his erection. "Oh, God," Matt moaned. "You're killing me." Kris just smiled at him.

She leaned forward and squeezed his cock between her breasts. She moved back and forth. "Do you like this?" she purred. She did. As she moved her nipples rubbed on his skin. They became hard and erect as they became excited. She felt like her whole body was excited. She tingled from head to toe. She thought she would be just pleasuring Matt but she was enjoying it too. Maybe it was the control.

The pre-cum was leaking in a stream from Matt making it easier for his cock to slide between her breasts. She took her hand and grasped his cock hard as she leaned back. "Do you want to come, baby?"

"Oh yes," Matt pleaded.

Kris flashed a wicked smile. "You need to come, don't you?"

"Yes, please, yes." He would do anything for release.

"Not yet. Just a little longer."

She was enjoying her newfound power. Matt couldn't come until she let him.

Grinning, Kris sucked his cock in her mouth until it was firmly ensconced in her mouth. Cupping his balls, she fondled them gently before pulling on the skin of one of them while at the same time rolling her tongue around his tip.

Matt was leaning against the shower wall, his head resting there. A quiet moaning came from his mouth as Kris worked on his cock.

Kris wrapped her thumb and index finger around the top of his sac. She squeezed and pulled downward. Matt grunted. She clamped her lips firmly around his cock and began to suck on it hard. She took about half his length in her mouth and then slid back up to the sensitive tip. Without removing her mouth, she twirled her tongue on the underside and then moved back down his cock, all the time pulling on his balls.

"Oh, sweet Jesus," Matt groaned. The feeling was nothing like he ever experienced. Kris' mouth was tightly wrapped around his cock, literally trying to suck the cum out of him. He wanted to cum, desperately needed to cum but he couldn't. He couldn't cum until she let him. He closed his eyes tightly and began to pant heavily.

Sensing it was time; she released her hold on his balls and began to massage them, rolling them in her fingers. All the time she continued sucking him.

His eyes opened wide and his mouth opened. He made no sound as the intense orgasm hit his body. All his thoughts were concentrated on his cock as it exploded in Kris' mouth. She swallowed the first load and then allowed the rest to run from her mouth to drip on her breasts. He continued to cum as she milked him dry.

Matt was in a daze. What he had felt was beyond description. His whole body tingled. Slowly he recovered and looked down at Kris, kneeling before him. He helped her up to her feet. No words passed between them. He kissed her, tasting his own cum on her lips. The kiss was sensual, not frenzied. They held each as they did, remaining this way until the water began to cool.

Matt was very quiet as they ate breakfast. He sat very close to her at the table, close enough that their knees touched. Kris had to coax the conversation out of him so she did most of talking. They decided to split up like yesterday and attend different venues at the conference. When Kris asked about when and where they should meet up, Matt answered that they should meet back at the room around 4:30.

"What about lunch?" Kris asked.

"This is more like brunch. I don't think I'll need lunch. You can, if you want," he answered.

As they parted company, Kris kissed him on cheek. Matt acted very nonchalant and walked away, leaving her standing in the lobby.

Matt didn't go to any of the presentations. Instead he walked the strip, trying to clear his head. The heat of the day drove him inside so he went to a bar and ordered a beer. It was a little early for one but he needed it. He needed time to think. The past 2 days had been simply amazing. Kelly had asked him to take a chance and Matt realized that she wanted Kris and he to become something more than friends. His daughter was only half truthful when she said he needed a woman in his life. Kelly needed one too.

Kris and Matt had connected on so many levels before but not like this. Their lovemaking was beyond anything he had ever done. Sure Susan and he had a very active love life. Prime and proper Susan was very creative in the bedroom and very willing to try things. Up until now she was his only lover. Now with Kris, well, it wasn't like this with Susan. Each time they did it, it got better and better. He could spend all day getting lost in her body and still want more. Even now as he sat at the bar, his cock twitched remembering each time.

This was crazy thought Matt as he ordered a second beer. He was worried that this weekend might be a mistake now that it might be too good. Susan was the love of his life yet right now he felt more in love with Kris than he ever was with Susan. Was it the sex? No, that was just the icing on the cake but it made him realize what he was hiding from himself. He was in love with Kris and had been for sometime.

"Dammit!" he said aloud.

The woman behind the bar turned and looked at him. "Excuse me?"

"Sorry. Say, are you married?"

She moved across from him. "Yeah. Why?" She leaned over allowing him to see more of her in her low cut top.

"Do you love your husband?"

"I suppose." She answered. "What are you driving at?"

"Nothing. How do you know you do?"

"I just do. Why are you asking me these questions?"

"Just what I thought," Matt said getting off his bar stool and throwing a twenty at her. "Thanks and keep the change."

Kris had no idea what the presenter was saying. She was too busy trying to figure out what went wrong. Everything was going so well. No, it was going better than she expected. Then something seemed to upset Matt and try as she could she couldn't imagine what it was. Was it the sex? Good Lord, it was the best sex she ever had but it was more. Sure that first time was wild but since then it was like they were in perfect sync. She could do it forever. Did she go too for? Was it that she told him that she loved him? She told herself before that she shouldn't tell him so soon. It was the truth and she couldn't hide it. What was she going to do?

"Excuse me, but is this seat taken?"

Without looking Kris replied, "No, go ahead."

The man sat down next to her. Kris turned and looked his way.

"Matthew!" she said loudly then looked around embarrassed.

"Sshhh!" Matt said with a smile on his face. "How is this?"

"I really don't know. I haven't been paying attention," she confessed.

He stood and took her hand. "Come on, let's go."

"Where?" she asked.

"Back to the room. I need to talk to you."

Entering the room, Matt motioned to Kris to sit on the bed. She sat, nervously clasping her hands. All types of ideas ran through her mind.

Matt stood before her and began to pace. She looked great sitting there, her auburn hair framing her face, her sparkling green eyes. She was wearing the same dress she arrived in and it showed off her figure so well. "I don't know if this is going to come out right but let me talk, Okay?" Kris nodded.

"For the past 3 years, I've been feeling sorry for myself. With Susan dying, I thought I never be able to find another woman, never fall in love again. I was so convinced that I failed to see what was right in front of me. All I had to do was look but I didn't even try. Then this weekend I finally looked, finally opened my eyes. And what I saw amazed me. All the time the most beautiful, desirable woman was right there and all I had to do was reach out to her. Kris, I don't know if I'm making sense. It doesn't quite make sense to me either. All I know is that I love you and I think I have for some time. There, I'm done."

Kris' eyes filled with tears of joy. She held out her arms and Matt came to her. They fell together onto the bed and kissed. When they stopped, they laid together in each other's arms, content to stay that way.

"What do you want to do now? The dinner isn't for two hours." Matt asked.

"Let's try out the Jacuzzi"

"Good idea."

Matt filled the tub, as Kris got undressed. "I'll find some nice music to listen to," she said.

They got in and Kris snuggled against him. She rested her hand on his thigh as the bubbles moved around them. It was totally relaxing. They said nothing.

Kris absent-mindedly traced her fingers along his thigh, moving slowly up it. They brushed against his cock, which hung limply between his legs. It began to grow as she lightly touched its length. She closed her eyes and sighed. Her hand grasped it and ever so slowly began to stroke it. With the warm water, the bubbles, Matt's cock in her hand and his arm around her, she could stay this way forever.

"Kris," Matt whispered as she slowly opened her eyes. "We have to get out."

She stretched and then rolled on top of him. She grasped his cock and slid it between her breasts. "Why can we stay here?" she asked with a grin.

There were a million answers to that questions and Matt knew the best one. Instead he answered, "Because we have to get dressed and go to the dinner. It is part of why we came here."

Kris rocked back on heels and splashed water in his face. "You're no fun!"

He wrapped his arms around her. "After dinner, we'll see who's fun. Come on, let's dry off."

They dried each other off, paying especial attention to certain areas. As they got dressed, Kris said, "Do you mind if I ask you a question. I've been dying to know this for some time."

"Go ahead. No secrets."

"OK then. Susan was petite, unlike me and you're, well, big. How did...?"

Matt looked down and smiled. "We managed and after Kelly was born, it was easier. She never complained."

"I know. You know how girls talk and we never had secrets from each other. She told me a lot about you but I thought she might be exaggerating."

"And?"

"She wasn't."

"Any other questions?" Matt hugged her from behind. She turned in his arms. "Yes, one. How can you stand that hanging between your legs? Doesn't it get in the way?" They laughed.

"Well some days I have to strap it to my thigh but most days I just have to live with it." They laughed some more.

Kris had decided on wearing the little black dress she bought the other day. It certainly wasn't one she wear to school and even though it was dinner for teachers, she didn't want to look like one. It fit tightly but not like the white one. No, she wouldn't wear that one. She slipped on a tiny, black thong and then some thigh high black stockings. She looked in the mirror and approved. No bra though. Silver hoop earrings, large silver bracelets on both wrists and the sapphire Matt gave her completed the look. She applied her make-up, just enough, little dab of perfume and she stepped into the room.

"God damn it, Kris, you look great. This whole weekend you have looked fantastic. You are definitely the hottest teacher I've ever seen."

"I can't dress like this in school. Imagine if I wore that white one to school."

Matt placed his hand on his chin and thought for a moment. "Yes, I can," he grinned.

Kris slapped his shoulder. "You pig! Besides you look pretty hot tonight. I never saw you in that suit before. It looks real good on you." She kissed him, forcing her tongue between his lips.

"Hey, remember the dinner?"

She cupped his crotch. "Yes and I remember what you said about afterwards."

The dinner was the usual fare but Matt was right about one thing; Kris was the hottest teacher there. A number of men noticed too. He felt proud to be with her. At the table, every one was enjoying themselves as they met teachers from all over. Most of the women were teachers and the men at the table their husbands. Matt found it refreshing not to talk shop and even the women talked of other things. One of the topics was Kris' dress. The women loved it and complimented her on it. One commented that you never wear that to school. The women laughed about that.

As dessert was being served, the speaker took the podium. He thanked everyone for coming and said that there was over 100 presentations given this weekend ranging from papers to web sites to interactive programs. They were divided into 5 categories and he was going to the winners of each. The awards consisted of a plaque and $1000 check.

"The final award goes to Kristine Walker and Matt Crosby for their mult-media and mult-leveled lesson on the Erie Canal. I must say I saw this one and if you missed it, it was quite something."

Kris and Matt were astounded at winning the award. They never considered it and Matt didn't even know there were awards. They went to the stage and gathered their plaque and check. As they stepped down they were ushered over to a spot to have their picture taken. After it was taken, Matt went to the photographer. "I want a copy of that."

"Don't worry, sir. You will get one."

They returned to the table and accepted the congratulations. Instead of remaining they said their good byes and left.

Kris was very excited. "I can't believe we won. Are we going to celebrate?" She slipped her arm in his and pulled him close.

"Not yet. Look we won't get a chance like this again. Let's at least walk the strip," Matt said.

"As long as we get to celebrate later. It's our last night here. Remember what happens in Vegas, stays in..." Kris said.

Matt quickly turned to her. "No, Kris. What happened in Vegas will stay will us forever. We have some more memories to make."

12