A Second Life Ch. 09

Story Info
Chelsea goes on a temporary work assignment.
11.7k words
4.46
27.1k
12

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mang0nel
Mang0nel
140 Followers

This story follows on from "A Second Life -- Chapter 8".

Once again, all the characters, places and events in the story are pure fiction and straight out of my active imagination. I do not accept any responsibility for any resemblance to real people, places or events that occur anywhere.

............

Chelsea paced impatiently back and forth in the public area of the arrivals hall at the airport. The crowd waiting alongside her seemed light for a Friday afternoon. She kept looking up at the electronic arrivals board to double-check and triple-check that the flight was still going to be on time and that she was at the correct gate. She could hardly wait to see Zach and wrap her arms around him so that she could feel his firm body against hers. He would be all hers for the whole weekend until his flight back on Sunday night.

As she excitedly watched the normal traffic of other planes taxiing towards the terminal or towards the end of the runway for take-off, she reminded herself just how quickly the last two and a bit weeks had flown by. Everything had happened so quickly that she could barely keep track of the passage of time, other than to know deep inside that she missed her man.

Her mind went back three weeks to when she had come home early from her work at the pharmaceutical research laboratory on the Friday afternoon, upset and nearly in tears. Zach had been out playing golf with a couple of friends at the time, so the house was empty. Julie and Melanie had heard her car drive up the driveway past the cottage where they ran their sex toy business, and both thought it unusual that Chelsea was home so early. Since Melanie was busy with a customer, Julie walked up to the house to check if everything was OK.

As soon as Julie walked through the front door, Chelsea ran to her from the kitchen and wrapped her arms around her neck and burst into tears. Julie led her sobbing step-daughter to the couch and tried to comfort her.

In between sobs, Chelsea explained that the senior operations manager at her work had called all five members of the team in which she worked into his office. He informed them that the pharmaceutical lab's parent company had just won a very important contract to do some secret research for a government agency. Since the recent project work done by Chelsea's team very closely paralleled the area of research, they wanted to move the team to a laboratory based at the parent company's headquarters in another city for a period of between three to six months. The headquarters was a long two day drive away, so a daily commute was out of the question.

All the team members had the weekend to think about it, and had to report back to the senior operations manager the following Monday with their decision to take part in the project, and if all was agreed they would fly out together on the Wednesday. According to the operations manager, the parent company recognised that it would be uprooting staff from their normal lives for a period of time, and would make some generous concessions that included fully furnished accommodation, free travel every fourth weekend to go home to see family from Friday lunchtime, and use of a company vehicle on weekends. Chelsea knew that she should go, as she was an important part of her team, but to be away Stanley Bay for all that time would be very hard on her because she felt very happy with her life at the moment, and she would miss everybody terribly, especially Zach. She confessed to Julie that she had seriously thought of transferring to a different research team so that she wouldn't have to go.

When Zach arrived home from golf late in the afternoon he walked into the house to find Julie and Melanie with their arms around Chelsea sitting on the couch and talking in muted voices. He could tell his three women had been crying. He could see that even his faithful dog Sam lay at their feet with a mournful look on his face so he knew whatever was bothering them was serious. After quickly putting his golf gear away he sat with them to hear about Chelsea's dilemma.

The rest of the evening was subdued, with little said over dinner. That night, Julie quietly took Zach aside and suggested that he have a night alone with Chelsea, and that she and Melanie would sleep in one of the spare bedrooms. He slept very little that night, mostly because of Chelsea's restless sleep and that she held his arm tight around her naked body as they spooned. He carefully peeled himself off her early the next morning and dressed in the kitchen so as not to wake her.

With the coffee percolating Zach sent a text message to a friend who owned a computer shop in town. He received a reply just as he swallowed the last mouthful at the bottom of his mug. At nine o'clock there was still no sign of movement from any of his women, so he quietly drove to the main shopping area of town and before long he had bought everything he needed.

Three weary faces greeted him in the kitchen on his return to the house. Julie handed him another mug of coffee then returned to her toast. As Zach sat down he placed a soft-sided briefcase on the kitchen counter.

"You have to go with your team to work on the government's top secret project, whatever it is. You have to do it because it's very important for your career. If you don't go you'll always wonder what it would have been like if you had gone. We'll miss you as much as you'll miss us, but maybe this will help things a bit." Zach slid the case across to Chelsea.

Chelsea could see that it was a laptop case, but slightly larger and better padded than a regular one. When she opened it she found it contained padded partitions along the sides which were storage spaces that held a pair of portable mini stereo speakers, a small webcam mounted on a little collapsed tripod, a small standalone microphone, and various bits of cabling. The central space in the case was empty, presumably for a laptop. Zach explained that the speakers, webcam, and mike were high-end and state-of-the-art, and could very quickly be hooked up with her laptop, which had more than enough processing power to run them all to give excellent picture and sound. He had bought an identical webcam, tripod mount, and microphone for the house so they could all stay connected.

"Mmmm, you could join us for cam sex. OK, not quite the same as being there, but a fun substitute nonetheless," Julie teased.

"And I'll help you pick out a good selection of toys to take with you, so you'll feel like we're there with you even if we aren't." Melanie said.

Julie then suggested that, with Stanley Bay's recently opened small airport there might be regular commuter flights available so that Zach could visit on the middle weekend between Chelsea's trips home. Chelsea's mood visibly brightened. She knew she would be able to make it through the long months away if they were broken up into small manageable chunks.

The announcement over the airport's public address system suddenly brought Chelsea back to the present. Zach's flight had just touched down; she could see the sleek turboprop plane decelerating across on the far runway. The new regional airport at Stanley bay was too small for large jets, but the propeller driven planes provided a comfortable enough ride even if they flew a bit slower.

Chelsea could feel her excitement rising, and was aware of the tell-tale dampness in her crotch. She took a quick secret look at her dark work trousers to make sure that nothing showed. Satisfied, she stood opposite the arrival gate and forced herself to take slow deep breaths as she waited for the doors to open and the small stream of passengers to come out.

Chelsea didn't have to wait long, as Zach was in the first dozen people to walk out of the doorway. He was dressed very casually in jeans, shirt and jacket, and carried a medium sized duffel bag in one hand with a backpack slung over his other shoulder. She almost ran the six steps to him and immediately wrapped herself around him in a loving hug that started and ended with numerous kisses to his lips and his cheeks.

"Oh god, I've missed you. You have no idea how much I need to feel you next to me," she whispered in his ear after their lips parted.

"I've missed you too, we all have. I'm all yours for the next couple of days. Julie and Melanie have given me very strict orders to satisfy your every desire," Zach said quietly, after which he gently kissed her forehead.

During the drive from the airport to Chelsea's apartment she talked nonstop about her first two weeks on the project. She couldn't say much, other than it involved research into a new synthetic protein which would have far reaching implications on a worldwide scale. Zach had noticed her new shorter hairstyle with her loose wavy curls that barely reached her shoulders instead of flowing halfway down her back, and when he asked about it Chelsea explained that it was easier to have her hair short while working in the sterile dust-free lab environment.

Before long she drove the small company car into the driveway of an upmarket complex of several low rise apartment blocks. Chelsea explained that the company owned a ten of the eighty-odd apartments in the complex, and used them mainly for visiting teams doing short term assignments similar to what her team was doing, or for temporary accommodation for senior staff transferring into the city until they found somewhere permanent to live. The complex sat two blocks back from the beach, and there was a lovely marina nearby where there were several excellent seafood restaurants.

She parked the car in a numbered park under one of the blocks and led Zach by the hand up five flights of steps to the top floor. She unlocked the door to an apartment and ushered him in, and quickly gave him a guided tour of her small but surprisingly spacious two bedroom apartment that had everything anyone would need for a short stay of a few months. The lounge and main bedroom opened out onto a private balcony that looked out over some houses, and out to the sea beyond.

Chelsea took Zach's bag and backpack and put them on the floor by the bed, then sat him on the armchair by the door to the balcony and explained that she wanted to change out of her work clothes and into something more casual before they headed out for dinner. But instead of a quick change of clothes, she performed a slow and seductive striptease, using measured and deliberate movements to remove each item of clothing until she stood before him in only her lacy bra and thong.

She stepped towards Zach and parted her legs to stand with her knees astride one of his legs. She slowly reached her hands behind her back and undid her bra, letting it fall to the floor beside the chair. She took Zach's hands and placed them on her breasts and covered them with her own, pressing them into her soft, warm womanly flesh. She slowly slid her hands down along her body, past her flat belly and boyish hips. She used one hand to pull aside the thin strip of material of her thong and slid her other hand along the smooth mound of her pubis, carefully running a couple of fingers along the damp crease of her vagina.

Chelsea could see Zach's eyes following her every move, and it sent a shiver of excitement down her spine knowing what would follow later that night and for the rest of the weekend. She spread the two fingers resting on her vaginal crease and felt the wetness of her opening. Both fingers slid easily into the lubricated confines of her cunt, and she exhaled with a low moan of sexual hunger. She had no intention of fucking at that time, this was just an appetiser to warm them both up for later. When she withdrew her fingers they were coated with her secretions. She moved her wet fingers towards Zach's face and rubbed them against his lips, smiling as he opened his mouth to lick and suck on them hungrily.

She rubbed her cunt and dipped her fingers in several more times to feed her juices to Zach, and finally had to exercise every scrap of will power to stop as she realised that if she continued any longer neither of them would be able to hold themselves back from throwing the other onto the bed and fucking themselves silly. She removed her fingers from Zach's mouth and pulled his head towards her breasts to hug him firmly against her small soft mounds, noting the obvious bulge in the crotch area of his jeans as she did so.

"Dinner first, lover boy. Then I'm going to fuck your brains out later." Chelsea lowered her head to kiss the top of Zach's head.

She quickly tidied herself up and dressed in a loose cotton blouse that had a plunging neckline and a tight fitting pair of charcoal coloured jeans, with an inexpensive but attractive knee length knitted cardigan over the top. She added a few drops of perfume to mask the smell of her sexual arousal, then slipped her feet into a pair of open toed high heels and was ready to go.

They held hands as they walked the short distance down to the beachfront, then strolled along the street, stopping every few minutes to look into shop windows or across the road at the surfers catching waves as they rolled in towards the beach. Eventually they reached the marina where hundreds of sailboats and launches of all sizes were neatly moored alongside narrow piers that seemed to stretch as far as the eye could see. The landward side of the marina was a long raised solid timber structure that sat on enormous timber piles and housed a number of cafes and restaurants at the near end, and boating related shops at the far end, and overlooked a lower sealed road for accessing the marina, and the picturesque boat harbour. Chelsea steered Zach towards one of the restaurants and giggled as he held the door open for her.

She had booked a table by the window, so they had a magnificent view of the marina and a distant offshore island against a backdrop of the pink sky of the sunset. They ordered the restaurant's signature dish - a seafood platter for two that contained an impressive array of fish, lobster, prawns, crabmeat, and different types of shellfish, and washed it down with some excellent local white wine.

Over their meal Chelsea talked about some of the attractions around the local area, which she promised to show Zach the following day. She also talked about the other members of her team: three men and another woman, all a few years older than she was. Two of the men and the woman were married, the other man was engaged. They all had apartments scattered around the same complex where she lived, and they all usually travelled to work together on the same train.

As the evening wore on, Chelsea and Zach found they spent more time looking at each other's faces, and less time admiring the lights of the marina. They held hands as they shared their dessert. Chelsea insisted that she would pay the bill since Zach was her guest for the weekend. As they walked towards the door she was very aware of the envious looks she got from many of the restaurant's other female patrons, all staring at the tall and attractive slightly older man whose arm was comfortably entwined in hers. She felt a warm glow spreading throughout her inner core at the thought that, as far as everyone else was concerned, he belonged to her.

Although Chelsea wanted to draw the evening out as much as she could, she could feel her own rising impatience to get Zach into her bed during their slow walk back to her apartment. She felt as though she was deliberately teasing herself, steadily building up the sexual tension she felt deep inside her loins. She knew that Zach was letting her dictate the pace of everything, and she loved him for that.

As soon as they entered her apartment Chelsea directed Zach out onto the balcony, and followed shortly with two glasses of white wine. They stood leaning against the balcony wall as they sipped and looked out at the lights of the houses and the traffic below, and the little pinpoints of light that indicated the large commercial ships way out in deep water miles off shore. They chatted aimlessly so it took a while to empty their glasses, then Chelsea gently placed her hand on the belt loop at the back of Zach's jeans and slowly traced her fingers downward along the seam to squeeze on a muscular butt cheek. Zach leaned his face closer to hers and kissed her softly on her lips.

"Mmmmm, I think it's time to take this inside," she responded dreamily as she felt his lips travel down to her neck.

Chelsea took hold of Zach's belt buckle in one hand and playfully pulled him towards the sliding balcony door to the bedroom. She impatiently slid it open and stepped through, drawing Zach inside behind her, pausing briefly to allow him to slide it shut after him. They stood at the foot of the bed and continued their kissing for several minutes until Zach suddenly pulled back when he remembered he had something for her.

"This is for you, from Julie and Melanie," he said as he handed her a small gift-wrapped package the size of a thick book from his duffel bag.

"What is it?" Chelsea asked with raised eyebrows as she took it and carefully began to peel off the wrapping.

"No idea. They handed it to me while I was packing," Zach shrugged his shoulders.

Chelsea chuckled when she removed the colourful paper and discovered what she held in her hands. It was a box that held the newest sex toy in the range of toys on Julie's and Melanie's shop catalogue -- a blue coloured, cordless rechargeable vibrating butt plug with a hand held remote. When she checked to see if it was charged she found it buzzed angrily in her hand, so she guessed that either Julie or Melanie had charged it up before handing it to Zach. A mischievous smile spread across her face.

"Of course we'll have to give it a test run and report back," she announced with a look of mock seriousness.

Chelsea placed the new toy on the bedside table and quickly moved back to Zach and wrapped her arms around him. Their lips met for more kissing, but this time with a greater sense of urgency. Their hands began to roam around each other's bodies, and gradually zeroed in on the front each other's jeans as they began to impatiently fumble with the belt buckles, buttons and zippers. Their jeans became a small mound of clothing on the floor that was quickly added to as they shed the rest of their clothing while laughing like children.

Chelsea jumped onto the bed and rolled onto her back with her arms outstretched for Zach to join her. She loved the feel of his naked skin against her as he lowered himself on top of her and continued to kiss every square inch of her face. She moaned in his ear when she felt him lick the hollow at the base of her neck. She pushed his face back with her hands and looked into his eyes.

She explained her plans for the weekend. "Tonight it's just you and me; Julie and Chelsea are hosting a sex toy hen's party for fifteen women at the cottage. Tomorrow night we'll set up the webcam for some group fun between the four of us."

"Like I said earlier, I'm here to satisfy your every desire." Zach lovingly kissed the tip of her nose.

"In that case my first desire is for you to tie me up, and play with my pussy till I cum." Chelsea gave Zach a cheeky grin that she knew he would recognise.

Zach followed Chelsea's instructions and tied first her hands followed by her feet to the headboard so that her knees rested against her chest, leaving her totally exposed and at his mercy. She tested her bindings, then asked for a blindfold. Zach reached for one of her scarves draped around the corner post at the foot of the bed. She knew what she wanted - she had been planning the night all week. She wanted orgasms, as many as she could squeeze out in the time available. She knew from experience that she got her biggest ones when she was blindfolded and tied up; being bound, exposed and vulnerable always intensified her sexual arousal and explosive release. And she wanted his cock deep inside her to finish the night off.

Mang0nel
Mang0nel
140 Followers