A Secret Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,450 Followers

I do believe it is perhaps a little thicker, wider around than most, though again, I haven't exactly gone about comparing myself to other men. Most of what I have seen or compared myself to has been through a small sampling of X-rated movies that I have from time to time enjoyed viewing.

Having just said that, I hope that my confession of doing such from time to time doesn't change or harm your opinion of me. As I sat, reading your letter, I imagined how you must of looked lying inside the tub. In my mind, I could see you caressing your breasts, fingering and toying with those incredible nipples that you so wonderfully described for me. I just wish that I could have been there to watch you.

Though I would again be the first to admit, it would have been difficult for me to refrain from touching you, playing with those breasts while seeing you pleasure yourself beneath the faucet. I have never seen a woman masturbate before, and again confess it to be one of my secret desires and fantasies to do so. The thought of the water splashing against your pussy, caressing your clit was most sensual and very erotic to me.

I sat stroking myself, reading your letter feeling my cock throbbing with desire to actually be there with you to witness the scene that you described. As the pre-cum leaked from my shaft, I used it to continually supply a nice masturbating lotion for my hand, slicking the head of my prick, teasing it and allowing the pleasure to build until I could no longer stand it. Only then did I finish jerking off, my cum splattering all over my chest, running down between my fingers, saturating my balls (as well as the sheets 'grinning' which I assure you I changed afterwards). I too hope this letter has not surprised or offended you, and anxiously await your next reply. Truly yours, Jack."

**

Our time between letters was like extended foreplay. I began thinking about her constantly, even during work. Oft-times finding myself having an erection even during our weekly staff meetings when they grew too boring to sit listening too. I had even begun to find myself becoming aroused the moment I stepped from my car heading into the health spa, checking first the message box hoping that a letter from 'S.A.' would be there waiting for me.

**

"Dear Jack, I won't do this again, so don't waste your time looking about for me. But last time at the spa, I had parked my car adjacent to yours. I was a little surprised at myself for doing what I did, as I assure you...it is not something I would normally dare do, or have ever done before.

But shortly before you left, I returned to my car climbing into the back seat, ensuring I had blanket with me so as to hide beneath it when you came out of the building before driving home. As I sat there waiting for you to finish your workout, I had purposely refrained from putting my panties back on, still wearing the skirt I had worn at the office, along with a lose fitting sweater that I could easily pull up above my bra-less breasts.

As I sat, I imagined sitting next to you there in your car, feeling much like a young teenage girl all over again. I imagined unzipping your fly, my hand worming its way into your pants until withdrawing that magnificent stiff prick of yours.

While people all around us came and went in and out of the spa, I continued to imagine playing with you, feeling your cock expand, your pre-cum leaking from the tip of your prick. I sat, fingering my pussy, running the tip of one finger over my clit as I spread myself obscenely with my other hand.

The excitement of doing this, knowing that any moment you might emerge from the building became a naughty contest of sorts. I wanted to reach the point of climax the moment I saw you, experiencing orgasm even as you crossed the parking lot heading towards your car, mere feet away from where it was that I was hiding. As though on cue, you did. And I did. As I watched you approaching, I twirled my sensitive clit-nub rapidly with my finger, feeling the sweet ecstasy of my orgasm washing over me even as you reached your car climbing in. Surprisingly, I didn't pull the blanket over me to hide, though admittedly sinking further down into the backseat, the chances of you spotting me remote, but nevertheless very real. Even as you drove away, I lingered momentarily basking in the afterglow of my orgasm, thinking of you. Affectionately, S.A."

**

"Dearest S.A., words fail me as to how excited I found myself after reading your last. I too drove home this evening after my workout, deciding as I did to remove my prick, imagining you sitting next to me playing with it as I drove along.

I continued to carefully monitor the traffic about me, just as I would if you were really doing it for me. By the time I pulled into my garage, I was too worked up to even head inside the house. I fantasized about you leaning over, sucking my cock into your mouth even as the garage door closed, privately shutting us in.

It was an interesting sensation to fully remove my pants, shorts, shoes and socks there inside the car. I continued on with the fantasy, playing with my prick, forming an oval with my fingers as though it were your mouth sliding over the blood engorged head of my prick.

I then saw you pulling up the sweater you were wearing over your breasts. I saw myself leaning over to lick and suck them, feeling your nipples grow hard even as my tongue flicked back and forth, alternating between them. When neither of us could stand it any more, you stepped out of the car, your skirt falling down around your ankles where I then spun you about, your hands resting to balance yourself on the hood of the car. From behind, I teased the opening of your pussy with my cock, my hands caressing your sides, kneading the soft pliant flesh of your breasts.

Only when you couldn't stand it any more, did I finally ease my hard stiff prick deep into the moist heated recess of your cunt. Sliding into you ever so slowly, I eventually buried my prick completely inside you, where we both stood unmoving, merely feeling and enjoying the sensation of finally coming together.

For a good long time, I stood behind you this way, kissing your neck, biting your flesh, hands and fingers running up and down your back as well as playfully kneading the soft tender flesh of your ass. Eventually we began to move, my prick sliding in and out of that velveteen cunt until you began thrusting yourself back against me, your pussy now clenching at my prick, sucking it like a thousand hungry mouths until we at last came together.

I could feel my spunk filling your quim, felt your juice pouring out of your pussy, running down between your legs, carrying with it the overflow of my own juices as our simultaneous orgasm continued to play itself out in the privacy of my garage.

I didn't even bother cleaning up the mess I had made, enjoying the naughty, somewhat dirty sensation of heading inside the house, my prick still reasonably hard with cum dribbling from it even as I walked upstairs towards my bedroom. I am in hopes that this letter arouses you as much as the fantasy, as well as the writing of it now has done for me. I am off to once again stroke myself off, thinking of you. Amorously yours, Jack."

**

For weeks our correspondence continued, each letter becoming even more heated, more arousing than the last. I'd all but given up ever meeting this mystery woman, content now to simply enjoy the words and letters I had begun to cherish and look forward to reading over and over again. I quit making mention of actually meeting her, for in some ways, she had been correct. I had now created inside my own mind a model of what she looked like, very much aware that the likeness in fantasy was no doubt very different from that in reality. I had created perhaps the most detailed, arousing letter I had ever written to her, spending nearly two solid hours writing it. Anxious to see what the response her next letter back to me would say, I was somewhat surprised, certainly disappointed to discover a small simply folded note waiting for me in the message box.

**

"Dear Jack, I felt it appropriate to inform you that I will no longer be returning back to the spa. I have done all that I can for myself; some things never change, though I am pleased for the most part with those that have.

Additionally, it is only fair that I also tell you; I have fallen in love with someone. Someone I have cared about for a very long time, and it is now time for me to pursue that, given the changes I have made in my life.

Forgive me for telling all this to you in this way, but as I have lacked self-esteem for most of my adult life, I dared not approach you directly for fear of both rejection as well as anger on your part. I have enjoyed our time and correspondence together, and regardless of what happens now, shall remember it fondly always. Sincerely yours, S.A."

**

Stunned, I drove home dejected feeling more at a loss than I had since the end of my marriage. Angry, I had wadded up the note tossing it from the window of the car, feeling betrayed on the one hand, foolish and stupid on the other. I pulled into the garage, already intending to get nice and soused the moment I could dust off the scotch bottle I had sitting on my rarely used bar. Stepping out of the car heading towards the garage entry into the kitchen, I heard the garage door suddenly begin to close. I stopped in my tracks, turned, and saw a woman standing just inside the slowly closing door. She had her finger on the keypad.

"Who the hell are you?" I shot glancing towards her.

She winced at my question, still managing to force a smile. "You don't remember me do you?" she asked back.

I looked at her again, more closely this time. She was certainly an attractive looking woman. Her shoulder length hair was dark brown with streaks of blonde running through it as highlights. Her hazel blue eyes were accentuated by a slim oval shaped face with lips as full and as inviting as any I had ever seen. And had I ever seen this woman before, I would have remembered her. She was one that would have certainly stuck out in my mind.

And yet, there was something vaguely familiar about her voice, along with those eyes, even though I couldn't quite place my finger on it.

"No, I'm sorry, I don't," I said apologetically, my own tone of voice suddenly softening, now curious.

She smiled. "Well, it has been nearly thirty years. So I'm not too surprised. I had a crush on you during my senior year of high school, though you never knew that of course. And we only had one class together; spoke very few times, so there really isn't any reason why you would remember me. And besides, back then I had mousy brown hair, was fairly chubby with hardly any tits to speak of. A situation that only got worse over the years, until after my divorce when I decided to do something about the way I looked. After seeing you the first time, I decided there and then that I was going to do whatever it took to make me feel good about myself first, and then hopefully you afterwards! And I don't mind telling you Jack, you've made some noticeable improvements in yourself as well!"

I continued to stare at her, the garage door finally closing. "Ah, Sharon...no wait! It's Susan isn't it? Susan...Anderson!" I exclaimed, realization suddenly dawning on me. But I'm still confused here. If it really IS you, I know without a doubt I'd have remembered seeing you around the Spa. But to be honest with you...I don't!"

Susan laughed; beginning to unzip the skirt she was wearing. "Well that's because I recognized you shortly after you joined, and once we started passing notes back and forth, I started going on the nights opposite those that you did. Except for Fridays, which is when I made sure to stay away from wherever it was that you were, usually taking a massage. Melissa and Chrissy were kind enough to put my letters out to you on the nights you were there. That, and removing those you had left for me until I came in the following evening. That way you were never aware of the fact I wasn't there, except as I mentioned on Fridays."

I watched as her skirt fell to the floor, Susan stepping out of it.

"Remind me to thank those two personally," I said grinning at her, feeling my erection growing.

Once again she laughed. "Oh, and the Name isn't Anderson anymore either. It's Palmer. Susan Palmer. I never retook my maiden name."

Susan had peeled the sweater she was wearing up and over her head, revealing those near perfect breasts with their rose colored nipples, just as large, just as inviting as I'd always imagined them to be.

"Well then...what does S.A. stand for then?" I asked confusedly.

Susan finally approached me, placing her hand on my zipper and began sliding it ever so slowly down. She was giggling still.

"Why, Secret Admirer silly, I thought you knew that!" She soon knelt taking my hard throbbing prick inside her mouth. "After this, you gonna fuck me against the car just the way you described doing it to me?" she asked with a mouth full of my cock.

"Not only that 'S.A.'," I said calling her affectionately. "But everything else we've shared and discussed too. Which reminds me...how do you feel about masturbating in front of a man?"

"I already am baby...I already am," she answered softly.

#

As always, thank you so much for your votes and feedback on this story!

The Sandman

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,450 Followers
12