A Secret Plan

Story Info
A short story about a plan well laid.
1.7k words
3.48
13.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young woman was finishing her preparations. She had a secret plan for that particular summer evening. As she relaxed, she dreamily thought through the steps. She was done with her shower, and currently relaxed beneath a light blanket, reading a paperback, waiting for her hair to dry. She lay on the daybed that served as a couch on her parents' front porch. Secreted beneath her blue-jean cutoffs and her peasant-girl blouse, she had on an exceedingly skimpy bathing suit....

A bathing suit that, she would never allow her mother to see. The top consisted of tiny triangles of shimmery black silk, bound with string ties. The bottom was a thong. This was the first of these she had worn, and the unfamiliar friction of the material on her private parts between her legs was strong enough to catch her attention periodically. On this day, the friction reminded her of the plan. She purposely decided to leave the blanket and her pillow on the daybed when she went in the house to wait. Inside her bedroom, she lifted her top to admire her tan and re-combed her hair.

Her new love also anticipated their time together. As he showered, he thought what it felt like to kiss her bare neck and shoulders as he hugged against her shapely behind. This image caused his penis to rise and pulse in his hand as he soaped and rinsed his body. His hardness partially receded as he pulled his jockey shorts, cutoffs, and tee shirt on. He left his tee shirt untucked to conceal the bulge. He thought with a laugh about how, a couple of days earlier, the dampened tip of his hard dick had peeked out the top of his jeans as he and the girl had smooched and petted in his pickup.

The things they both thought about before their date were similar. He again thought about how she rubbed her buns against him like a friendly cat when he hugged her from behind. She thought about how his muscular, hairy arms had circled her from behind when she did this. His hands had lightly touched the front of her thighs as he traced his fingers along the bottom of her cutoffs, and then he had dipped his fingers below the waistband of her loose cutoffs as he passed his hands across her belly. When he had done this she had shivered, her nipples firming. When she heard him drive up, she shivered again.

In the pickup, she sat close, and kissed his neck as they made their short trip. Their destination was a family picnic, which was pleasant and fun. As the party waned, she sat across his lap in one of the darker corners, and they traded warm and wet kisses during the times they thought no one could spy them.

Again, the way the each of the two felt about their experience was strikingly similar. The thing the two lovers both knew about kissing was that they never wanted to stop. When their mouths sealed moistly together, and as their tongues tussled playfully, the focussed sensuality they both knew was an end in itself. Neither had known such deep shared pleasure before. The party was not the place for kissing, however, and they slipped away when they could. When they stood to leave, the girl's secret undergarment moistly slithered across her labia, and she shivered again in that warm, languid way. As her lover stood, she secretly spied on him as he readjusted the tumescence behind the fly of his cutoffs. As she mused over the "obviousness" of male sexual response, she thought ahead to her plan.

As she had planned, the girl's parents were tucked conveniently in bed when she arrived home. She knew this by the few lights that were left shining through the windows of the house. "Perfect," she thought as they drove into the driveway.

She again thought "perfect" as they held each other and kissed under the porch light at the front door. When they stopped for a moment to breath and look at one another, she turned in his arms, reached up, and unscrewed the light bulb above their heads until it went out. He guessed (correctly) that she did this to provide a cover of darkness for their pleasuring on the front porch. "Good idea," he whispered in her ear from behind. She stayed facing the wall, but dropped her arms partway, and leaned against the wall, like a police suspect. When her lover stepped closer, and pressed against her ass, she spread her legs, and arched her back to rub against him. This made him draw breath, and she heard his breathing catch and then grow louder as he pressed his mouth to her neck. She thought, "Tonight we are going to fuck." It was time to share the plan.

She took one of his hands from around her waist, and guided it down the front of her cutoffs. As his hand found her moist cunt, they both drew a deep breath, and leaned together with quickening pulses. She guided his finger to her clitoris, and said, "Touch me here." He tickled the sensitive spot, and also reached beneath her blouse and cupped a breast with the other hand. Her nipple, already quite erect under the silk bikini top, stiffened even more between his fingers. She wriggled into the pleasure and turned her mouth back to suck on his lips and tongue.

"Yummm," she purred into his mouth. Her sensation was so perfect, she did not want to change position, but she reached back to touch his cock. He made the same purring sound against her neck that she had, and she unfastened the buttoned fly of his cutoffs to reach his turgid member. Both parties in this frolic concentrated on their senses, transported away from the world in their sensual pleasure. The sense was broken only temporarily when she found the questioning look on his face that meant, "How far can we go out here?" She breathlessly mouthed "Let's just do it," very near his ear.

With his touch on her clitoris, he felt her labia expand and stiffen with her heartbeat. Soon, she would be ready for another sensation. As his fingers danced and probed around her opening, she knew more and more what she wanted. "Come fuck me," she finally said, and led him to the daybed on the porch.

Under the blanket, she pulled off her blouse, her cutoffs, and all of his clothes. She wanted him to see her sexy undies, so she kept the bathing suit on. The suit was as sexy as she imagined. Her nipples outlined themselves through the silk, and her moisture stained through the thong strap. He used his fingers to trace around the edges of the fabric thong, then kissed, licked all around, and then through the fabric. Ultimately, with her legs stretched upwardly, he pulled the bathing suit slowly around her rump and off her legs. Having her bottoms pulled down this way had always aroused the girl with a sexual image, prior even to the time she became aware of sex.

They wrestled face to face, and he pulled the triangles of the bathing suit top aside, as he circled his tongue around her nipples. Later, he untied the strings at the center of her back, loosing the top. When he had done this, he nuzzled his face between her breasts, then licked and nibbled her breastbone. In response, she rubbed her moist crotch against belly, his thighs, and his cock, and twined her legs around his, hugging him firmly. Later, turning her on her belly, with her legs spread, he rubbed her buns and thighs, and reached between her legs to finger her puss. As his fingers tickled the prominent button of her clitoris, he rubbed his body against hers and mouthed her neck, alternately kissing, sucking, and nibbling. She stroked his cock, and pulled him closer and closer.

Inevitably, like oppositely charged particles, the tip of his cock and the mouth of her vagina drew closer together. Centering himself between her legs from behind, he probed forward until he felt his cock contact her wet labia. Her hand went down to guide him, and remained to continue diddling. At first, the tip of his slender cock went back and forth in her slit, not penetrating her opening. When she was ready, however, she arched her back and moved to bring the tip of his cock in. As he slipped deeply in, they both moaned and closed their eyes to concentrate on their feelings.

First, they did not move, but then they both began to swing with a tempo -- one, two, thre-e-e, quick, quick, s-l-o-w. Their tempo began slowly, but later quickened. As he thrusted, her body shook. Their motion alternately spread her buns, then pulled at her opening as his crotch moved between the back of her thighs.

Sex from behind was her preference. More of her juice ran, and she was a girl "stacked in the back." She had a nice set of buns, and rubbing between them was to her liking. When men touched her bottom, she responded. With her face on a pillow, she could concentrate undistractedly on the sensation of screwing. Now, that sense was overwhelming her with its rising pulse.

In time, she breathed harder, tensed and moaned into the pillow as her peak came. As he sensed her climax, he stopped stroking. Holding her by her hips, he held himself deeply inserted, until her trembling orgasm completed itself. When she had stilled somewhat, he pulled out. He asked her to roll over, and he entered from the front. She locked him in with her legs, and they found each other's mouths again. Twenty-five or thirty slow, deep strokes later, she felt his penis swell, and his orgasm shot deep into her.

Yummm, they both thought, as their breathing slowed and they found themselves back in the real world. They held each other for five or ten minutes more, but he had to go. After they had put their clothes on, they kissed deeply one more time, and she said, "Let's do that again tomorrow." He knew that he would be back. "I love it when a plan works," she thought as he drove away.