A Secret Revelation Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elbert!" The wife frowned, elbowing him sharply in the ribs as he openly gawked. I muffled my laughter and we headed towards our room, Tasha flopping across the king-sized bed as we entered and settled in.

"I'm starving." Tasha announced. "Lets eat somewhere before we go to the mall."

"Good idea." I agreed. With a weary groan I laid down next to her on the bed, tossing my arm across her flat stomach and nuzzling my head into her neck. Tasha always smelled so good; I deeply inhaled her soft scent and fought the urge to please her again with my tongue. A woman's pussy had a taste that once you had it your thirst for more was almost unquenchable. So was my lust for her.

"Of course, we can always eat after a little nap." Tasha murmured and turned unto her side facing me, laying her warm hand on my hip to pull me closer. We were asleep before another word was spoken.

I awoke to the sound of Cameron Diaz's excited squeals blasting from the TV; My Best Friend's Wedding was Tasha's favorite movie. Grumbling, I sat up and ground the sleep-grit from my eyes, blinking to adjust to the bright lights. Before I could ask myself where my lover was the room door opened.

"Hey, sleepyhead!" Tasha sang, sailing in and kicking the door closed behind her. In her arms she held a couple bags of our favorite fast food, making my stomach growl hungrily.

"What time is it?" I asked as she settled on the bed next to me and set a bag in my lap.

"About nine," She replied, popping a couple fries in her mouth. "Our nap ran a little long, and you were still asleep, so I decided to just go pick something up for us."

"Thank you, baby." I smiled gratefully. We dug into our meals and giggled along with the movie, swooning whenever we could glimpse Dermot Mulroney ('only the hottest guy ever' as Tasha liked to say). The wheels in my brain turned with the surprise I had yet to show my horny lover, and just thinking about it started my pussy afire.

"Did you go check out the bathroom yet?" I asked nonchalantly as the movie ended, running my fingers over Tasha's firm, tanned thigh.

"No...why?"

"Go look."

She grinned and hopped off the bed, rushing into the bathroom; a moment later I heard her cries of excitement and laughed as she streaked back into the bedroom, literally throwing herself on top of me. "You got a room with a whirlpool tub! I love you, I love you, I love you!"

Just about ripping my arm out of my socket, Tasha pulled me into the bathroom behind her and began shedding her clothes. I observed the tub (it was HUGE...perfect!) and leaned over to start the hot water, trying to keep my eyes off of my best friend's slim, curvy, nearly bare body.

"Come on, take off your clothes," Tasha urged. "I want to see your body naked and dripping wet."

Grabbing a bottle of bubble bath, I handed it to her with a sweet smile. "Here, put this in. I'll be right back."

"Hurry."

I went back into the bedroom and picked up my bag, rummaging around inside for the bottle of champagne and corkscrew I had 'borrowed' from my father. My eyes lingered longingly over Tasha's surprise, but I knew it would come soon enough. With a sigh, I set to uncorking the bottle. It took a few tries, but I finally managed to yank out the cork and avoid serious injury during the task. I grabbed a couple plastic cups from the bedside table and tiptoed back into the bathroom, biting back a giggle when I heard Tasha singing. She sat with her back to the door on the edge of the tub, dragging her fingers through the mounds of fluffy bubbles that seemed ready to cascade unto the floor.

"A little bubbly with our bath?" I murmured coyly.

Tasha turned around, her eyes widening in pleased surprise. "Where did you get that?"

"From Daddy."

"Daddy is unknowing, I'm assuming." She grinned.

"He won't miss it."

Tasha stood and approached me, her brown eyes not leaving mine for a second as she stopped inches from my face. My breath seemed to freeze in my lungs when she took the bottle and cups from my hands, setting them aside on the wide edge of the tub. I whimpered as she claimed my mouth with her own, pushing her warm tongue inside to taste the sweetness I had to offer her. My lover's smooth fingers snuck under my skirt to tease above the mound of my moistening cunt, making me groan in frustration when she teasingly pulled away.

"Take off your shirt." She ordered huskily.

Dammit. I could never say no to her.

As I grabbed the hem of my halter Tasha backtracked and sat down on the edge of the tub, spreading her slim, tanned legs wide. I pulled off the garment and let it drop to the floor, drinking in my fill of my best friend's firm, upright breasts, and the pencil eraser-sized pink nipples that were fully erect and begging to be sucked. A flood of arousal juice soaked my throbbing pussy as she delved her middle finger between her swollen sex lips, moaning in pleasure when she began to firmly stroke her clit.

"Now slide off your skirt, Chasey," Tasha gasped. " Let me see that pretty pussy."

My body trembled with lust as I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my skirt, stepping out of it as it slid to my ankles and kicking it away. Tasha stood and stepped into the tub, holding out her hand and beckoning me forward with a wicked smile.

The water was warm and silky as I eased in next to my lover, and our fingers laced together to pull each other closer. We met mouths in the middle, thrusting hot, hungry tongues deep inside while hands wandered eagerly over smooth, creamy female skin. I reached behind me and picked up the champagne bottle already imagining what it would taste like paired with the sweetness of Tasha's body.

"Pour me some, too." She said and handed me a cup. I plucked it from her hand and tossed it aside, my blue eyes twinkling as I brought the bottle to her lips.

"Open up."

Tasha grinned and tilted her head back, allowing the sweet, bubbly liquid to flow into her mouth. I let it trickle down her chin and leaned forward to lick up the escaping fluid, savoring the tingle of the bubbles as they went down my throat.

"Mmmmm, that's good." Tasha murmured, taking the bottle. She tipped it and I watched as the clear liquid streamed over her breasts, catching the tips of her nipples and dripping down the gentle slope of her belly. I bent down to greedily lap my tongue through the intoxicating alcohol, suckling it from her pert mounds and working downwards to flick my tongue into her bellybutton.

"Sit down...I want to taste this on you." She ordered lustily.

I did as asked and sat up on the wide edge of the tub, leaning back and pulling my legs up on either side of me. Tasha knelt down in front of me, giggling as she parted a path through the mountain of frothy bubbles and touched the mouth of the bottle against my throbbing clit. I gasped and arched sharply when she began pouring the warm, fizzy fluid over my sensitive pussy, holding her tongue just above my heated, dripping hole to catch it as it trickled down.

"Eat my pussy," I moaned hotly. "Lick me, Tasha...please..."

My lover groaned low in her throat as she enclosed my clit in her warm mouth, sucking and licking it with her clever tongue, nibbling it gently with her teeth as I writhed in pleasure. She dribbled more of the sweet liquid over my pulsing pearl while she suckled it, using her free fingers to part my swollen sex lips and gain better access. I watched in a daze of lust as she lapped hungrily at my sopping cunt, running quick, teasing circles around my hardened nub of flesh.

"Yesss...eat my cunt, Tasha!" I whimpered hotly.

The mix of the tingling alcohol and her experienced tongue had me on the brink of cumming in no time; I threw my head back as the ecstasy of an orgasm built up from my toes, sweeping through my body and exploding in a blinding wave of pleasure.

"I'm cumming...cuummmming...yes, oh god Tasha..." I cried, clamping my sleek thighs around her head and humping into her pretty face. Her arms wrapped from under my legs and around to the inside of my thighs, keeping me firmly in place as she continued her assault. I moaned and thrust my pussy harder into her hot mouth, my breath coming in short bursts as she quickly brought me to the edge of another orgasm with her soft, wet tongue.

"I'm cumming...cuuummming again...oh yes...yesssss!" My fingernails dug painfully into my palms as I fought to catch my breath, slowly loosening as my heart regulated to its normal rhythm. Only Tasha could make me cum so hard with her just her tongue; just seeing her slim, nude body knelt between my legs put a new fire in my pussy. She smiled and pulled me down into the silky water, lightly running her fingers up and down my thighs.

"Baby, will you go get some ice for the champagne?" I asked, stroking back a curl of her soft, thick brown hair.

"Sure...need anything else?" She stood and gave me a quick kiss, grabbing a bath towel to dry off. The shape of her body was magnetizing; the sleek upturn of her breasts, firm, supple curve of her belly, and the graceful flare of her womanly hips tapering down to slim, toned thighs and calves made out to a truly beautiful form. I would enjoy...

"Chasey?"

I blinked and came out of my reverie. "Hmmm? Oh...no, I don't think we need anything else right now."

"'K. I'll be right back." She sang, exiting the bathroom.

A few minutes later, I heard the front door close. I sprang out of the tub and wrapped a bath towel around my wet body before dashing into the bedroom, kneeling down next to my bag. My heart started thumping a little faster as I took out the smooth, thick, 8-inch strap-on dildo, complete with a smaller dong on the inside for the wearer. I had bought it about a week after the threesome with Tasha and her father, when I decided my evil little lover needed a dose of her own medicine; since the day I bought the strap-on, my daily fantasy was thrusting it deep inside Tasha's tight, wet pussy and hearing her scream in pleasure. I had even restrained myself from trying it on, instead holding off until I was ready to push the tip of the fake cock into the entrance of my best friend's dripping vagina.

I stood up and strode back into the bathroom, dropping my towel and slipping into my new sex toy. The dong on the inside of the pleasure tool was just thick and long enough to draw out a low groan from my throat as it slid inside me, and I adjusted the strap-on to fit comfortably. True to it's advertising the dildo was very realistic looking, same color and texture as a real penis, with a mushroom-shaped tip and thick veins running along its length. Unable to resist the urge I wrapped my fist around the base and slid it upwards to trace my fingertips around the ridge of the tip, relishing the feel and stiffness of my new member.

The front door opened, startling me out of my lusty transfixion. I stepped back into the warm bathtub and sank down underneath the shield of the thick, foamy bubbles, so deeply turned on by the upcoming adventure that my eager fist continued to slowly pump up and down the shaft of the dildo, at the same time teasingly pushing and pulling the dong in and out of my hot, horny cunt. God, I could already see the head of my fake cock pushing between Tasha's swollen pussy lips and sinking deep inside her wet, hungry channel. My lover burst into the bathroom, setting down a full bucket of ice and picking up the plastic cups we had discarded earlier.

"I got it! Want some, baby?" Tasha poured a cup of champagne for herself and turned to me inquiringly.

"Sure." I murmured, squeezing the tip of the dildo as my eyes ran over her sweet, curvy body. Whatever she had put on to leave the room she had taken off again, and she stood completely naked in front of me without a trace of modesty. That's why I love her, I thought with a grin. Pushing lightly on the dildo I bit back a moan as a shock of pleasure ran through my vagina, setting my body afire with desire.

"Get in here, Tasha." I commanded huskily. She grinned and brought the champagne with her, setting the cups down on the edge of the tub as she stepped in, making sure I saw every inch of her tanned legs. She settled on her knees in front of me her hands sneaking past my calves and up my thighs, and I stopped her inches from finding my surprise.

"What? You don't want me to rub your pussy, Chasey? Mmmm, let me touch you...please..." She begged prettily. I reached up to cup her firm breasts, squeezing and kneading them in my hands as I rolled her hardening nipples between my thumb and index fingers. Her hands slid up to encircle my pert globes, flicking her fingertips over my quickly tightening peaks and gently pinching them until my pussy throbbed in time with my heartbeat. I moaned softly as she rolled my taut nipples, drawing a sigh of pleasure from my sexy lover when I slipped my hand to her heated center, rubbing her hard little clit under the warm, satiny water. Tasha whimpered and pushed insistently into my seeking fingers, rotating her hips in conjunction with my circular strokes. Her pretty face folded into a pout when I pulled my hand away.

"Stand up." I murmured. With a curious smile she stood and looked down at me, her breathing growing deep and quick as I settled on my knees in front of her. I took hold of her slim hips and turned her around, running my hands up the back of her firm thighs to her toned rear.

"Put your hands on the wall and stick your ass out, Tasha."

I reached down and enclosed my hand around the base of the dildo, giving it a firm pull to work the dong inside my tight, hot pussy, and continuing to stroke it up and down as my best friend stuck out her hot little ass. Her hands were spread out on the wall in front of her, and the sight of her wet, hairless slit peeking out from between her thighs sent tingles of pure, unadulterated lust surging through my aching cunt. Leaning forward I buried my mouth and nose between her swollen sex lips and ran the tip of my tongue from the top of her slit to her hole, savoring the arousal juice that began to steadily flow.

"Yes...mmmmm, Chasey...ooohh yesssss..." Tasha purred. I spent a few minutes working on her creamy pussy, fucking my tongue in and out of her warm little hole and lightly running the tip around her anus. She pleaded and pushed, sighed and gasped, pinching her hard little nipples while I ate her sweet cunt.

With one last lap of my tongue over my lover's clit, I gathered myself and stood up, watching the rivulets of water run off my fake cock. I slid my hands into the groove of her hips and pushed the head of the strap-on against her clit, tightening my grip when she jumped forward, startled. She groaned as I eased the tip between her plump folds, teasingly nuzzling it into the entrance of her pussy before thrusting it in with one smooth stroke.

"Chasey...mmmmm..." Tasha cried, her groan one of half surprise and half ecstasy as I began to fuck into her deep and hard, withdrawing the dildo and pushing back in. "What...what are you doing..."

"Fucking you," I gasped breathlessly. Now that I was inside her the pleasure increased almost twice as much, flowing in waves through my body. With every thrust inside her snug cunt the dong thrust back into me, bringing me achingly close to the edge of an orgasm. I looked down and watched the thick shaft, covered in Tasha's cunt juice, slip out and sink back in, sucked into the velvety glove of her vagina.

"Mmmmm, yes, fuck me! Fuck me harder, Chasey!" Tasha whimpered hotly, pushing backwards to meet my fuck thrusts. I fucked my best friend harder, deeper, and faster with the fake cock until my knees grew weak. I was so close to cumming...

"Yesssss, Chasey...fuck me with your cock..." She cried. "Harder...ooohh God make me cummmm..."

"Yes, baby!" I gasped. "Cum for me, Tasha...cum on my cock! Ahhh yes, I'm going to cum..."

I shoved the strap-on deep in her slick channel as I fell over the edge, cumming so hard I had to fight to keep balance on my feet. Tasha's body tensed and I continued to pump into her tight, slippery pussy as my orgasm coasted, reaching forward to grab a handful of her thick, curly brown hair. I yanked back hard, thrusting my toy to the hilt in her grasping cunt at the same time. The sound of our skin slapping together as I pounded into her was loud in the room, and I listened to it while I pulled her slim hips into my forceful fuck thrusts. A jumble of new feelings flooded my body; power, being in control, having Tasha bent over taking a hard cock, even a fake one, made my insides hot. Seeing her hands against the wall, supporting her weight while I fucked her, seeing her tight cunt opened to the thick dildo...all of it added to the intensity.

"Ohhh God, yes, I'm cuummmming...cummmming!" My lover groaned, her body shuddering with the intensity of her orgasm. I pulled out from her clenching vagina, observing how the length of the dildo was bathed in her hot, sweet cum.

"Kneel down in front of me." I told her. She turned and sank down into the bubbly bathwater, her brown eyes roving over my soaking sex tool.

"Did you like how I fucked you, Tasha?" I asked softly.

"Yes!" She whispered excitedly.

"Suck your cum off my cock."

She wrapped her hand around the base and ran her tongue from bottom to top, circling the tip and taking it in her mouth. I sighed in pleasure as she sucked the thick shaft into her throat, hungrily bobbing up and down to swallow her juices.

"Naughty girl." I murmured, slipping my fingers through her soft tresses and pulling the dildo away. She stared at it almost longingly.

"You're amazing." Tasha whispered.

I smiled brilliantly and removed the erect sex toy, setting it down on the bathroom floor and sitting back against the side of the tub. The satiny water immediately began soothing my post-orgasm tense muscles, and I moaned in contentment as Tasha nudged between my legs with her back to me, lying back with a sigh.

"Why didn't you mention you wanted to do this, Chasey?" My best friend asked, breaking the comfortable silence.

Shrugging, I slid my fingertips across her smooth shoulders. "I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Bullshit," she chuckled. "You wanted revenge."

She knew me way too well. Instead of arguing I merely grinned to myself and idly combed her curls with my fingers, reveling in the peace and quiet we could have after a particularly kinky sex session. It was as if we were made for each other; somehow connected from the day we were born and perfectly tailored to the other's moods and preferences. Besides my father, Tasha was the closest thing to family that I had; I was positive she felt the same way, and it didn't have to be said out loud to be true. It just was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shrill ring of the phone ripped me out of the warm cocoon of sleep the next morning. I picked up the receiver with a tortured groan.

"Hello?"

"This is the front desk with your nine a.m. wake up call." Chirped a young female voice.

"Thank you." I muttered and hung up, lying prone for a moment before turning to my still slumbering lover.

"Hey...rise and shine, sleepyhead."

Tasha stirred and lifted her head. "It can't be morning already."

"It is, baby." I affirmed and slipped nude out of the bed, grabbing my bag to get into the bathroom before my best friend made it in first (it was well known to me she liked to take her time).

I strode into the bathroom, not bothering to close the door behind me as I took care of the morning's business and stepped into the separate shower unit. The feel of the hot water cascading over my body invigorated my lethargic muscles, and excitement about today gradually began overtaking the fog of sleep still left in my head.

The shower door opened and Tasha poked her head in, smiling. "Have room for one more in there?"