A Seduction Story

Story Info
At dinner you keep rubbing your hand up my inner thigh.
969 words
3.64
16.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are at a formal event, that takes place in a hotel banquet room. We are seated next to each other, I am wearing a black dress and heels, and your in a black suit. I'm horny and freshly shaven, as always when I know ill be seeing you.

At dinner you keep rubbing your hand up my inner thigh, each time getting dangerously close to my pussy. We've been playing this flirting game, for some time now, yet it's never really amounted to very much-at least not for quite a long time. I have no reason to believe that tonight would be any different.

You pull my chair close to you and let my legs fall open for better access. You take my hand under the table and place it on your swollen cock, I feel my nipples harden. I look around and everyone is occupied, not noticing that we are in our own little world.

You lean over and whisper in my ear to go to the bathroom and remove my panties and bring them to you. You tell me to bring my smell back to you on my fingers. I go to the bathroom and do what you tell me to do.

I hand you my panties under the table and say you have a crumb on your face and I brush it off slowly so you can smell my sex on your fingers.

Seated at the table, I'm aware of how bare I am. You keep nudging my legs open brushing your hand and fingers across my pussy. This excites you, knowing I'm exposed under the table, for your pleasure. It excites me too. Dinner concludes and you invite me outside. We find a spot outside somewhat hidden, you are standing behind me and pull me to you.

I feel your hand find its way to my bare legs and now very wet pussy. I lean back against you and feel your hard cock against my ass. You insert a "pocket rocket" vibrator inside my pussy. You start fucking me with the vibrator "oh my god " I sigh out as I grind my ass against your hard cock and my pussy against your hand. I start to moan and you cover my mouth to cover up my orgasmic cries.

Just as we pull apart, people come outside , we can hardly believe how lucky we are to have gotten away with what we just did. I say I'm going to the bathroom to clean myself up as my juices are flowing down my leg and you say, "I'm not done with you yet".

As we get back to the table, you slip me your room key and tell me to meet you there in ten minutes.

I enter the room, it is dark and yet you are there waiting for me. I walk up to you and you kiss and bite me on the neck, deep and hard and I drop to my knees and start unzipping your pants. All I want is your thick cock in my mouth, I start licking and sucking you, and get wetter and wetter. I can feel your cock growing , filling my mouth as I suck you.

You pick me up tear off my dress, put me on the dresser and start licking my soaking wet pussy, tasting my cum from earlier. I grab your head and I'm pulling you into me. You lick and suck me and I am dripping wet and so is your face. I can't stand it anymore, all I can think about is your cock inside of me. I have needed for so long.

Finally, you slam into me so deep and hard. You pound into me, aggressively. I gasp and cling to you, my arm around your neck as I watch your cock slide in and out of me. I stop for a second and slowly grind and rock my hips and clit against you, I know I'm cumming but I can't stop it. You feel my muscles contract around you and start pumping me as I cry out " Fuck me, I'm your little whore."

You stand me up and bend me over the bed. I can see our reflection in the mirror, me in just my bra and heels, and you in your suit jacket. I am so turned on by the sight of us in the mirror, half dressed, fucking each other like this, I know how much I needed this.

You are moving faster now and deeper and I match you, pushing my ass back against each thrust, I can feel the swell coming and hear you moan of pleasure building, and building into me. You say how I seduced you and you've known for so long how hungry I am for your cock to be inside me.

Then you tell me to say it , you want me to say that I need you to fuck me. As you fuck me I say "YES I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME, I NEED YOUR PERFECT COCK FUCKING MY PUSSY"

And with that you cum and cum, your pulsating cock exploding inside me. We are pressed up against each other, your arm around my waist and I cum again too, arching my back and not wanting it to end.

We collapse on the bed, panting but know we have to get back to the party. We briefly clean ourselves up, but we don't care that we smell of sex. As we dress, your refuse to give me my panties back, saying they belong to you now.

We meet back at the table at the banquet room. My cheeks are flush with the pleasure of finally getting the taste of each other that we've waited so long for.