A Seductive Black Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her big, soft breasts she started to move them softly against Lisa's firm, young boobs. In wide circles she massaged her tits against the ones of the girl. It was hot flesh against hot flesh, hard nipples against hard nipples. Lisa looked up and moaned. The woman's black boobs against her milky white ones, the sexy dance Kathy performed, kneeling on all fours over her and moving her hanging down breasts against her felt wonderful and looked wonderful.

Very slowly Kathy lowered herself ever more down on the young girl. She had started to kiss her mouth and eagerly Lisa had opened her lips to take in Kathy's dominating tongue and enjoy the hot french kissing.

Finally the mature, black woman lay fully on the smaller white girl. She spread the teenage-girls legs and pressed her crotch against the girls crotch. Both let out a moan of pleasure.

They were still passionately kissing, licking their lips and sucking on their tongues. Kathy moved her upper body in small circles, thus massaging her breasts against the girls, their aroused hard nipples sticking into the flesh of each other and being aroused by every little movement.

Lisa had closed her eyes at the first movements of Kathy's crotch against hers. She was moaning loud as the woman drew small circles with her hips. The feeling of her completely shaven pussy against the hairy crotch of Kathy was just perfect.

Within a very short time Lisa was close to come. She had been so aroused that whole evening, that her orgasm was starting to build almost immediately.

Kathy was still gently rubbing her pussy against the girls cunt, when Lisa started letting out small cries. Her soft body winced beneath the woman's strong body as she finally came, letting out a loud cry. Never before had Lisa felt anything like that huge orgasm. But Kathy did not stop, she kept on grinding her pussy against the girl.

The woman, that had pleasured herself only a few minutes before to a climax, took longer to come again and she enjoyed it to keep Lisa moaning. The more Kathy became aroused, the harder she pushed her strong hips against the girl. Their swollen clits were rubbing against each others hot and wet flesh.

Lisa did not stop moaning of lust and very soon was close to a second wave of orgasm and also Kathy was moaning loud now. In their pure arousal Lisa had crossed her spread legs around Kathy's big, round arse, while the woman was grinding her pussy fast and strong against the girl now.

They had stopped kissing and this time the two women came at the same time to a huge climax.

It took them some minutes afterwards to calm down again.

Kathy was still lying fully on the smaller girl, but Lisa loved it to feel the whole body of the woman she adored on her. Gently she stroke her back, while both were relaxing.

"That was so wonderful, Kathy. I have never felt anything like that before. I love you, Kathy. ", the 18year old girl whispered. The mature woman smiled down on her.

"I love you, too, Lisa. And what you just got, was only a beginning. Its not only me loving you, Babe. ", Kathy whispered back. Then she rolled around, taking Lisa with her, so that the too of them changed places. Now Kathy lay on her back and Lisa was above her, cuddled into her.

They started kissing again. Lisa laid between Kathy's spread legs, her wet pussy against the soft belly of the woman.

Lisa thought to hear some soft steps and wanted to turn around, but Kathy just held her face and kept kissing.

Seconds later the teenage-girl knew that she had not been wrong, as she felt a pair of soft, moist lips kiss her ass-cheek. She now broke the kiss and turned her head.

It was Hsu-Chi. She was completely naked too as she was kneeling between Kathy's legs, bowed down and kissing her arse. She was beautiful. Lisa let out a moan and then her face was already turned back by Kathy and she was lost in deep kissing again.

Lisa enjoyed the new feeling of being cuddled against a woman, kissing her and having a beautiful girl kiss and lick her arse. Never before had anybody pleasured her bum that way, but she definitely loved it.

Hsu-Chi obviously too loved what she was doing. She had started with kissing all over both her cheeks and soon had used her tongue too. She licked the undersides of her firm, young cheeks, her hands were massaging and finally Hsu-Chi spread her cheeks with her hands to get better access to the valley in between. With a long first lick she pleased Lisa, who moaned into Kathy's mouth. It was a sensational new feeling to her.

Hsu-Chi slowly licked up and down her valley, from the point were her arse met her back down till her wet tongue touched her pussy. In between the Chinese girls tongue circled her anus and licked her anus.

Lisa would not have thought that her anus, her whole arse could be such a sensitive area. She lifted her hips a bit, to give Hsu-Chi even better access to her bum.

Kathy pushed Lisa's head now down a bit. She loved it to watch Hsu-Chi lick her new young lovers firm, white arse. She smiled to Hsu-Chi and the young, pretty Chinese teenage-girl smiled back a naughty, sexy smile when she looked up from Lisa's ass for a short moment.

Lisa kissed down her way to Kathy's big and soft breast. She kissed eagerly all over both tits, licked them and finally started sucking on of her tits. She loved that breasts and eagerly kissed, licked and sucked while her arse was being kissed, licked and sucked.

Hsu-Chi recognized how Lisa was getting quickly more and more aroused. She concentrated her tongue now fully onto her anus and wildly licked her butt-whole.

Lisa had buried her face into Kathy's breasts, who enjoyed watching the love-game of her two young lovers.

Hsu-Chi suddenly stuck two fingers deep into Lisa's wet pussy and her tongue hard against her anus. Lisa gasped, moaned and came a third time within a very short time.

Hsu-Chi crawled up a bit, while Lisa was relaxing, kissing up the white girls body and then sinking into a passionate french kiss with Kathy, cuddling against both women.

"You really have a bit of arse-fetish, naughty Hsu-Chi," Kathy whispered teasingly to the Chinese girl, who grinned back to her.

"So I'm the only one who has not had any pleasure yet with Lisa?"

Lisa looked to the door of the bedroom. It was the Indian girl Indira who had said that last sentence. She was also completely naked.

"Maybe I have not told you everything yet, Lisa. Hsu-Chi and Indira are both living with me and we would be very glad if you would join us. ", Kathy smiled to the 18year old girl. No other suggestion could have made the still aroused girl happier. She had had so much new pleasure this evening and she wanted it to last forever.

"I would be very proud to be all your lover," Lisa whispered.

"But I think you still owe me a bit of favour first, Lisa... thinking of yesterday. ", Indira grinned from the door.

Lisa knew what the beautiful, exotic girl meant and the sexual mood in the room was enough for her to eagerly fulfil Indira's wish.

Lisa crawled from the bed. She met Indira in the middle of the room. She turned around to get a confirming look of Kathy, who smiled assuring at her.

Kathy and Hsu-Chi lay sideways now. Hsu-Chi in front of Kathy who was playing with the Chinese girls gorgeous young breasts, massaging her tits and teasing her hard nipples. From time to time Kathy kissed or licked her neck. Both watched the little show that Lisa and Indira were now performing.

Indira was standing naked in the middle of the room, her legs slightly spread. Lisa's face was deeply buried into Indira's pussy. She had never before licked a pussy, but just followed her instincts and arousal. She now loved it to kneel in front of that exotic girl, knowing that her boss and Hsu-Chi were enjoying to watch what she was doing, and licking her pussy. She loved the taste of pussy and her tongue eagerly licked up and down her slit.

Due to the lack of Lisa's experience it was not the best pussy-lick Indira had had, but the situation was very arousing to her. She enjoyed having that white girl kneel between her legs and eat her pussy and having her two lovers, Hsu-Chi and Kathy watch. With her hands she played with her stiff nipples, that were in spite of her rather flat breasts, quite long and very sensitive.

Lisa's hands had grabbed around Indira and massaged her firm arse and thus pressing her crotch even harder against her face, pleasuring her pussy not only with her tongue and lips but her whole face and making another women come by licking her pussy. She loved it to hear Indira moan as she was licking her and even more as she felt her knees shaking as the Indian girl reached her climax.

While Indira was relaxing after her orgasm, Lisa softly kissed the girls juicy cunt.

"That was a wonderful show Hsu-Chi and Indira. But would you mind leaving me with Lisa now for tonight. I guess you too will find some nice games yourself. ", Kathy said after a while. "Tomorrow we will have enough time for playing around all of us again. But this first night I want to share with Lisa alone. "

Hsu-Chi rose from the bed kissing Kathy. Lisa rose too. Indira gave her a deep french kiss.

"That was wonderful, Lisa. I think we will get very close friends... and hmmm, my own juices taste wonderful on your skin. "

Also Hsu-Chi kissed her and with a long lick took some of Indira's juices from Lisa's face.

The two girls then left Kathy's bedroom arms wrapped around each others body. Lisa could not resist to look at their bums as they swayed out of the room. It was an arousing sight to see the back of that two beautiful young girls; the Chinese girl walking cuddled against the Indian beauty.

"Come back into my bed now, Lisa. I have still a lot to explore on your body tonight. I want to suck your wonderful breasts and I wand to taste your sweat, young pussy and I want you to lick me and kiss me all over... "

Eagerly Lisa followed and the young white teenage-girl cuddled against her mature, black boss, massaging one of her breasts while they were kissing as a start into a new hot round of sex. —

COMMENTS, FEEDBACK and VOTINGS are very welcome!! I'm looking forward to receive your dear feedback (the good and the bad). If you liked that story you might also like my stories "caught by a strict lady" and "a special rent agreement Ch. 1 and 2".

... and don't forget to enjoy life, sex and your sexy fantasies... Your Pussylove69.