A Seminar with Extra Benefits Ch. 03

Story Info
The side benefits continue.
10.6k words
4.69
33.7k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 09/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erinsnow
Erinsnow
28 Followers

This continues the happenings of the side benefits to an out of town seminar.

The next day Heather took a taxi back to the hotel after she had a quick bite in the cafeteria at lunch break. She had forgotten papers she would need for the afternoon session.

After retrieving the papers and having her hand on the door of her room to leave, she heard a distinctive moan of pleasure. Heather froze and listened more intently. She then heard, "Oh God Paul your cock fills me up so nice, Ohhhhhooooo." Heather's heart began to pound and her brain was asking itself is that Jenna or Celeste.

Heather slipped out of her shoes and walk slowly to quietly open the doors that joined the two adjoining rooms. As Heather was getting nearer those doors she heard, "Ohooo...Ohhoooo...yes...yes...Yes!"

"God Jenna your pussy is the tightest my cock has ever experienced."

"It's the thickest cock Paul that my pussy has ever had the pleasure of enjoying."

"Ohooo deeper Paul if you can. There are sensations that my pussy has never felt. I thought I'd tear in two when you first put it in but God now it wants more, OH, God Paul, yes like that, Oh like that, yes, yes."

"Jenna I hope we can do this when we get back home. I have had blue balls so many times thinking of doing this with you, ever since seeing you at work. Oh, God your pussy is awesome. It is so much better than my mind had ever imagined. I've lost track of the number of times I would get in a stall and get off picturing doing you or eating you. Your perfume always gets to me when you walk past each other in the halls there."

Heather slipped quietly into the bathroom and slipped in a pantyliner.

When Heather reached the door again she heard, "Ohoooooo, Paul you have me ccccccccuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmminnnggggggggg! Oh...ooo...ooo...ooo."

Heather quietly left the room and rushed back to the seminar. In the taxicab, she was thinking about Paul and his wife. She rested her head and conjured up a plan to get his nerves rattled.

When the seminar was over, she spotted Tyrell heading to the bus stop. She manage to get his attention. They got in line waiting for their bus. While conversing with Ty, he was whispering from time to time in Heather's ear.

Back in the room, Gina was all smiles when seeing Heather. "Heather I'm going to sneak off to John's room and play before dinner. Do you have any plans?"

"Not yet Gina but have fun."

"Thanks for being a friend. Sleeping in the nude last night with you felt so awesome. I hope we can play again tonight. I don't have that uptight feeling anymore."

"Great! You will be leaving Florida as a newborn in adult fun."

Celeste and Jenna then arrived. Celeste asked if anyone wanted to go for a walk with her because Jenna was not going to walk and she would be alone.

Heather said that she would.

When the door of the elevator opened, there was Tyrell in running clothes. Ty acknowledged them and said, "Dressed like that you two need a bodyguard." Celeste and Heather giggled. Heather turned her butt so he could get a better view and shook it and then asked, "Why because of this?" Heather's globes as well as Celeste were very well defined in the tight shorts they had on.

Ty laughed and then he heard, "We are going for a walk. You can join us if you think we need a bodyguard."

"Thanks, I will until you decide to return then I will get my run in."

They chatted about many things for forty-five minutes and decided to run the last fifteen minutes before splitting up with Ty continuing his run. Heather and Celeste went in the health center and did some walking on the treadmill since it was cooler.

Out of the blue Celeste said, "You know Heather, Tyrell seems like one nice guy compared to Paul. He has not asked any of us to hop in bed with him like Paul has. Some of my friends at parties will bring DVD's with black guys doing blonds. We all get wet talking about them. If I just had more courage, I'd flirt a little with Tyrell. Maybe he would take it easy on me if he knew it was my first time with a black. Do you ever wonder or wish, Heather?"

"Sure Celeste we all do. It's the taboo thing, the color thing and the curiosity thing wondering are they all hung like that and does it fit like we see in porn movies."

"I see you think like my group of friends. We talk about the same things."

"How many times has Paul hit on you since we have been here?"

"I have lost track and then he brags about what a women pleaser he carries around with him between his legs. Since we work near each other in the office, I have been cool but polite."

"You know Celeste, I have seen a number of black guys around that my eyes have spotted and my brain has wondered how hung are they."

"You know Heather, I have danced with Tyrell and what's his name, Oh John, and they are not fresh at all. They sure are full of BS of how pretty I am and how good I smell."

"They are softening us up for the strike Celeste. Have you noticed they dance with lots of girls. It's like the lottery, sooner or later they hit payday."

"I guess that is a good analogy Heather. Well I am ready for a shower, are you?"

"Yes I have burnt up a few calories to make room for more. I am over eating I think."

The ladies head to their rooms.

Heather was in the shower. She hears, "Heather, can I get in there with you? I need mother's advice again."

"Gina was already stripped and stepped in grinning ear to ear and then said, "I had the most intense orgasm of my life. Do you know what John did just as I started to cum?"

"My guess is he shoved a finger into that other hole at that instant."

"Oh Heather isn't that some mind and body blowing experience?"

"It sure is Gina. What is the motherly advice you need now Gina?"

"Well John hinted he would like to use just more than a finger. He would like to fuck me there with his cock. Should I let him?"

"Gina, I am not going to say no but will advise you to prepare yourself, otherwise he might tear you and you will be sore."

"How do I prepare myself Heather?"

"Look sweetie, let's find an adult toy-store, and buy various size toys. Start small naturally and increase the size, as you get comfortable. I know my girlfriend used one that was inflatable and slept with it in her. Every night she would expand it until see could insert a thick dildo with no pain."

"I have seen it in porn movies and it is so slutty to see. John said it would make me see stars."

Heather roared in laughter. Gina stood there with her mouth open wondering what triggered the laughter. After settling down Heather said, "Gina I think the guys see stars. I have not but there is a warm feeling about being slutty and giving the guy you are with pleasure that he really likes. Although I have one friend and she claims that is the only way she can orgasm. Personally for me I enjoy an orgasm with something in my vagina."

"Thanks mom, and one more thing. Will you go with me to a store? I have never been in one before."

"Sure Gina, maybe I will buy a strap-on dildo and do you before John when you think you are ready. Let me be the person to take your virgin hole that John wants."

"Oh Heather that sounds so slutty but I will do anything for you because you have helped me so much and have not made me feel bad about anything. In fact, that idea is turning me on more than John doing it to me. Oh Heather I know what you mean by that feeling now. Oh God I want you to be the first, please, please."

"Okay hon, tomorrow after the seminar we can go shopping."

They finished their shower, which included some kissing with clit stimulation and where now ready for the evening.

After dinner, they all headed to the lounge. Jenna and Paul were sticking close to each other trying not to be too obvious.

As they entered the lounge, they found a table and the guys that have seen them and danced with them over the past several days swarmed immediately to them. There were two guys for every girl so there was a lot of competitiveness.

About an hour had gone by when Gina spotted John, Tyrell and a four other black guys. She punched Heather and whispered to look. A cocktail waitress approached and said, "One of the black guys standing at the bar will by the ladies at this table a drink. What will it be ladies?"

She took the order and Paul said, "S..t, we have them competing with us now."

Heather said, "Competing for what Paul. You are married. They are more of the threat to Jim than you."

"Well we all know they want to get into white ladies you know..."

"Into white ladies what, Paul? Our cunts, pussy, snatch, beaver, come on now what do you call our playpen."

Paul was turning red. Heather then said, "That's okay Paul we knew what you meant but we are all adults, you could have finished the sentence. I don't think it would have shocked any of us."

"Oh by the way Paul would you mind telling us what you call your wife's playpen. Maybe you have a cute word we have not heard."

While Heather was badgering Paul, Jim had taken Gina to the dance floor. Paul looked daggers at Heather and Heather grinned.

Tyrell approached Heather, another black guy approached Celeste, and a third approached Jenna, saying he was Charles and bought the first round of drinks.

Jenna being her mannerly self, accepted the dance. When Tyrell and Heather were on the floor they stood off from the others and he said, "Charles will soften her up. If he succeeds, she will know she had the fucking of her life. Talk to me in private and I will fill you in on the plans. By the way my buddies want to know when they can meet you in more of a private setting."

Heather responded, "Let me think on that. I have been with three but six of you I don't know."

"Look maybe Gina will entertain three and you can entertain three and then swap."

Heather smiled and said, "Now that is a plan."

They returned to the table and Tyrell never did ask Heather to dance again that night. All of his buddies did at least once, to say they were looking forward to getting to know her better. The rest of the night Heather danced with white guys including Paul whom she apologized to for embarrassing him. Drinks kept coming to the table from the black guys. Jenna danced a lot with Charles. Both of them were hot dancers. You could see the jealousy in Paul's eyes when he watched them. He was probably wishing he had those moves on the dance floor.

During intermission Gina whispered, "Heather all of those black guys that are buying us drinks danced with me. Each one said that they wished they could be my boyfriend. Heather do you have any extra you know?"

Heather and Gina headed to the ladies room. Gina said, "Mom you were right about this leaking business. I thought it was because I was horny for John but I'm horny for them all now."

"Well Gina, be daring and go for it, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight..."

"Stop it Heather, you are not making it any easier you know."

"I know." Heather had a big smile on her face.

"Okay Heather what do you know that you are keeping secret?"

Heather walked to Gina and whispered, "They want to party with you and me; three for me and three for you."

Gina's hand flew to her mouth and her eyes almost fell out of their sockets. When she had recovered from the shock she said, "I can't go out there and look at any of them now knowing that."

"Gina relax, Ty asked me just to think about it and talk to you. The other guys probably do not even know Ty approached me about it."

"Do you think so Heather?"

"Why would he want to get false hopes in his buddies?"

"You are right Heather, he would not. I guess it will only be him that I will avoid."

"Why avoid, it excites you doesn't it."

Gina lowered her eyes and barely mumbled, "God yes Heather. You read me like a book."

"No I don't Gina. I understand my feelings and being we are of the same sex, I feel your feelings are almost like mine."

"Look if Ty asked you to dance again tonight be right out straight away and whisper, 'I'm looking forward to the threesome Ty how soon can we; you know...', he will stop in his tracks like a bolt of lightning hit him. Then you can relax and have fun and all the anxiety will be out of the way for awhile."

They returned to the table. They saw Ty and John hanging at their table.

After taking a few sips of their drinks, John asked Heather to dance. Heather responded, "Sure but let me rest a few minutes."

John responded with sure, "Babe I owe you a lot." Ears that overheard that remark turned with frowns wondering the inference."

Ty asked Gina to dance. Heather nodded her head when Gina looked at her as if saying do it. Gina placed a hand on Ty face and pulled down an ear. A grin came across Heather's face knowing what was coming out of Gina's mouth. Ty put his arms around Gina, pulled her tight, did a complete spin with her, and had the happiest look as they walked to the dance floor. Gina was dancing like she never had before and Heather had a tear of happiness.

Jenna happened to see the spin Tyrell gave Gina and aloud asked, "I wonder what that spin was all about."

Heather said, "My guess is she told Ty that he could play in her playpen."

All eyes at the table turned, looking at Heather.

Heather responded, "Well that was what hit my mind first. What hit your minds?"

They all turned and there was deadly silence from the group until Heather said, "Let's boggy John and don't spin me. People might read stuff into it."

It was a slow dance so it gave John the opportunity to say, "Heather thanks ever so much for giving me the talk earlier this week. I learnt a big lesson from it. I need to be careful and not so eager. If there is....."

Heathers hands went to cover his mouth bringing out a roar of laughter from both of them.

After the laughing, Heather settled with her head on John chest and said, "I am glad that you took my advice John. Gina is the happiest she has ever been in her life I think. Look at that smile on her face."

"Do you really think that is what she told Ty that made him pick her up and spin?"

"No John I said that to irritate the people at the table. She said to Ty, 'I'm looking forward to the threesome Ty, how soon can we; you know...'"

John wrapped Heather tight and did a turn as Ty had down with Gina then said, "Now that will give your friends more to think about."

The both roared in laughter going back to the table.

When they reached the table Heather asked, "Now who here has the balls to ask why John spun me like Ty spun Gina. Come on people have fun. Besides we are getting paid to do this."

Celeste went over to ask John for a dance and Jenna said, "Where is Charles. Oh there he is. I'm going to ask him to dance some more; he is hot."

Jim walked to Heather and held out his hand. Heather took it. It was late so the band was playing soft slow body holding music to get people in the mood for skin contact later.

Jim said, "Heather the self confidence that emits from you is terrifying to me. I have wanted to ask you to dance a number of times but have been assuming my quiet nature was a turn off. It appears you do not take any BS from anyone. We are the same age and I feel like I am five years younger in maturity."

"Jim thanks for being honest with me. We all mature differently from exposure to things such as our own genetic make up, our upbringing, so don't feel bad, just accept it. They design these seminars to help us mature by bringing us into contacts with experiences and people that we would not have at home."

Jim wrapped his arms around Heather tightly and held her close, as they swayed on the dance floor. Heather felt the boner pressing into her. Jim tried to put some distance between it and Heather but it kept searching to make contact. Heather sensed his embarrassment. "Jim, I love it when a guy gets hard holding me. It is telling me, I am turning him on. It makes me feel warm knowing that." Jim then swayed closer, softly pressing his bone into her mound; knowing it was okay by her. Heather placed her hands up around his neck, pulling herself tight to him.

Heather knew he wanted to do her but was afraid of a no. She sensed it. "Jim, go ahead and ask me, I know what you want to ask but are afraid. The answer will be yes, if you use the words and ask."

"Heather I desire to sleep with you so much and make love. Can you, will you, just one night before we go home or even after we get home if it will be easier for you."

"I'd be happy to Jim. Maybe we can work something out here."

Jim pulled Heather tighter and said, "Thanks Heather, thanks."

He then said something that shocked her. "You know Paul brings bimbo's to the room and asks me to sleep on the sofa. I have a half a notion to get my own room next week if he does much more of it and pay for it out of my own money. I could never take a girl into a room with another guy around and enjoy myself at his expense."

"Jim do not do it because of you desiring me so much. I can work something out. Now if you want to, so you can take other girls also; then do it. Maybe Celeste or Gina, or Jenna might accept an offer."

They continued the slow dancing for a couple of more dances. Heather sensed from the close dancing that Jim was hung, well hung. Jim's cock returned to normal as they walked off the dance floor, so nothing out of the ordinary was evident.

Everyone had gone to their rooms. Heather and Jim were the only two of their group remaining. Tyrell, John and a couple of their friends had also gone.

Jim said, "Well Heather I guess we better pack our butts off to bed, looks like we are alone. Thanks for the dances. Looking forward to getting better acquainted."

Heather response was, "Jim do you mind dropping me off at my room. I hate that long hall at this hour of the day."

"Oh no, not at all, Heather; it would be my pleasure."

When they arrived at her room, Heather wrapped her one arm around Jim's neck and the other on his back and went for a kiss. She felt his boner expanding. She moved the hand from his back to the boner. Jim inhaled a lot of air at feeling her hand gripping the bone through his trouser. Heather said, "If we had a better secluded spot I'd suck you off Jim. It is too risky here. Hump my hand and get some relief if you want but you will have to unload in your undies. I want to be able to move my hand quickly if someone approaches."

As he was humping Heather's hand she became aware of its true size. She has a slight panic at visualizing it being bigger and thicker than Harry's cock on her Jamaican vacation. It certainly was longer than Harry's. She had made a promise and would not back out.

"I'm so close to unloading now Heather, please don't let me hang."

Jim muffled into Heather's neck, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Heather, Uuuuuuugggghhhhhhhh," as his made a deposit of his man juice in his undies, and was hugging her tight, convulsing, and stiff as he was humping his pelvis into her hand, firing his man juice.

Heather let him settle and then they looked each other in the eyes. They leaned into each other for a kiss. They both could smell the aroma of Jim's semen. Heather did not look but assumed he had a wet spot in front of his trousers.

"Heather, feeling me like that has not scared you has it? Most girls that feel its size find a reason not to go further. They will jerk me and want to watch it squirt and want to see it but will not let me put it in them."

"No Jim a promise is a promise. Just take it easy when we do. Don't try to impress me. Just take it slow and easy and make sure you have me screaming for it, hot and wet."

Heather reached, pulled Jim to her and kissed him. Breaking the kiss, looking into each other eyes they said goodnight with Jim hands on Heather's butt cheeks pulling her tight to him.

Erinsnow
Erinsnow
28 Followers