A Sensual Backrub

Story Info
Hannah meets an older man, and gets more than just a backrub.
3k words
4.33
69.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah leaned her elbows on the counter and stared blankly out into the empty mall.

"Geez, could this night BE any slower?" she thought, letting out a big yawn.

She sat up straight and adjusted her navy blue suit jacket, and fluffed out her curly brown hair. That was the only bad part of this jewelry store job: the fact that she had to wear a suit everyday, and the SLOW ass business. The good part was that Hannah looked great in a suit, and she knew it. She was a thick girl, with long legs and large breasts. Even though she was fairly modest, she enjoyed wearing low-cut camisoles underneath her suit jacket. Her male customers tended to buy more when she wore them, she noticed.

She stood up and stretched, fighting back another yawn. Five minutes until closing time! Hannah checked herself out in the full-length mirror in the middle of the store. She planned on getting a bite and a drink at the local bar and grill across the street from the mall after work. She studied her rosy face in the mirror for a minute.

"If I were just a little thinner, I'd be pretty darn hot," she pouted. Actually, she was pretty darn hot anyway, but like most women she tended to be down on herself about her looks. Hannah wasn't slender by any means, but her cascade of curly locks, perfect white smile, and pouting lips gave her a sensuous air. Her round grey eyes looked far too innocent behind her little black spectacles. She always laughed when her boyfriend commented on her looking like a "naughty librarian".

When 9:00 came, she practically threw the jewelry into the safe. She flipped out the lights, set the alarm, and locked the store gate.

"Thank GOD I'm out of there. I need a drink something terrible."

She scurried to the parking lot and jumped in her little white car, zooming across the street to the bar. It wasn't a seedy joint, just a dimly lit restaurant with a sports bar in the center. Hannah sat down and ordered some food and a beer.

"Ahhhh, now that's what I needed," she sighed as she took a long swig from the bottle. But she never got to really relax, because suddenly she felt someone's eyes on her. Hannah immediately peered over her shoulder to figure out who was staring at her. There was a man, perhaps in his middle forties, sitting at a corner table very obviously looking at her like she was something good to eat. Hannah decided to ignore it; she was only a little uncomfortable, but not enough to make her self-conscious.

She finished her meal, and pushed away the plate, stifling a tiny burp. The bartender swooped it up along with her empty bottle. Hannah was in the middle of ordering another beer, when the gentleman in the corner stood up and strode over to the bar.

"Order whatever you'd like, this one is on me." He said taking a seat next to her.

"Oh, uh, thanks but you don't have to do that." She mumbled trying not to look him in the face. His gaze was becoming a little too intense.

"No, no my pleasure. You obviously need it; I saw how fast you drank the first one. Rough day?" He smiled. Hannah decided that he wasn't a bad looking guy, just not her type. And definitely too old for her; she just turned 21 four months ago and this guy had to be at least 40. He was slim, with slightly thinning blond hair and a moustache. He wore jeans and a pair of well-worn cowboy boots. He had a very wholesome look about him, a sort of All-American-dad thing going on.

"Um, well thanks. So who are you by the way?" Hannah giggled, taking a big drink.

"Oh, sorry! Yeah you might want to know whom you're talking to, huh? My name's Mitch. I come here almost every Friday night 'cause my ex gets the kids, and I get a break."

Hannah stifled a groan. Oh great, not only is he way too old for me, but he's got KIDS, she thought. That explains it. But she decided she had better be nice, since this guy obviously didn't get out much.

"So, Mitch..." Hannah smiled her cutest, "Do you usually hit on younger women and buy them drinks when you're kids are away?"

Even in the dim lighting, she could see him blush. For a second, Hannah felt bad. After all, her WAS being nice, and he hadn't used any cheesy pick up lines yet.

"I'm sorry, I meant, do you come here often?" she added quickly, giggling.

Mitch smiled and chucked, "Yeah, like I said, every week. But I've never seen you in here before. I just thought maybe you would like some company. What's your name?" He tried to glance unnoticed at her cleavage, but she saw anyway.

"Thanks, that's really sweet of you. My name's Hannah, and I did have a pretty crappy day, actually. I work just across the street at the jewelry store, and man, was it SLOW today!" Hannah shook her curls and took big drink of her third beer.

"Good thing I was here then! You know, not only do I buy drinks, I also give the best backrubs around." Mitch said, laughing.

"Um, okay, I guess I'll have to take your word on that, Mitch." She stuttered. Her head was starting to hurt a little from the drinks. She didn't have much of an alcohol tolerance built up yet.

"Why do you have to take my word on it? He said with a sneaky grin. "I only live 5 minutes away, and you don't really need to be driving anywhere right now. We could just go there and talk, maybe watch a movie or something."

Hannah blinked; she really was having trouble focusing. Maybe that last drink was one too many. Wait a minute; did this guy just suggest that she go home with him? A complete and total stranger?!

"N-no thanks, Mitch. Thas really nice of you, but I don't hardly know you. I jus' don't feel comft'able going home with a stranger." She buttoned up her jacket and searched for her purse...it was down on the floor somewhere...

He put his hand on her shoulder, "Okay, okay, I know you just met me. But look, I'm no creep or rapist, all right? I've got two kids, and I'm a dad. I just don't want you to have an accident. Once the alcohol wears off, I'll bring you right back to your car and you can go home, okay?"

Hannah had found her purse and was now having trouble getting out of her squishy bar stool. She felt sleepy and too warm.

"Okay, but once I'm not tipsy no more, I wanna go home." She mumbled.

"You got it lady," Mitch said, leading her out into the cool night air of the parking lot. "This is my truck right here, no, no right here, the green one!" he said laughing.

She tumbled into the passenger seat, and caught the faint smell of men's aftershave. She closed her eyes and heard Mitch start the truck. The cool air was starting to wake her up a little, and she breathed it in deep. He flipped the radio on. Country, she thought, amused, of course he listens to country.

They drove down the main thoroughfare until he turned down a brightly lit side street. Hannah could see that most of the houses were plain and small, but well kept. They finally pulled up into the driveway of a little white house with an immaculate front lawn.

"We're here!" he said, parking the truck.

"Good, because I need to use your bathroom!" Hannah said, nearly tripping as she got out of the truck.

Mitch led her to the back door and fumbled with his keys for a minute before unlocking it. He flipped on the lights and Hannah's eyes blinked in the brightness. Once they adjusted, she saw that she was in a tiny kitchen that led into a tiny living room with a huge television in one corner. She chuckled to herself; yup he was definitely a bachelor.

"Take your shoes off if you wanna. Bathroom is down the hall to the left. I'll wait for you in here."

Hannah slipped her shoes off with relief and padded down the hallway to the bathroom. She went pee, and washed her hands. She splashed some water on her face, and felt much better. She took off her jacket, and stood in her sleeveless camisole and bare feet in this strange man's bathroom. She knew that she probably shouldn't be here; two kids or no, he could still be a pervert. Too late now, she thought, and he seems nice enough.

She padded back into the living room, and smelled vanilla. Mitch had lit a big candle on the coffee table in the middle of the room, and its flicker was the only light.

Hannah giggled, "Ooh, scented candles. How masculine!" she laid her jacket neatly on the arm of a chair.

Mitch laughed too, "Hey! I LIKE candles. And they're really soothing. That reminds me, don't I owe you a backrub?" He motioned for her to sit next to him on the leather couch.

"Oh, uh, yeah I think you mentioned that. Why don't we just hang out a little before we go getting physical and stuff?" she joked.

"Okay, how about a movie or something? You pick." He pointed to a shelf full of DVD's.

Hannah chose some movie she had never heard of before, and handed it over. Mitch turned the huge TV on and started the DVD before plopping down next to her on the couch. Hannah leaned her head back and breathed the soft scent of the candle, flickering in front of the TV....

And then she woke up.

"Whoa, did I fall asleep?" she mumbled, trying to sit up.

Mitch answered her very softly, "Yeah, almost as soon as the movie started, you were out for about an hour. But that's okay." His voice grew husky, "You know, you're real pretty when you sleep."

His arms were around her and Hannah could feel his breath on her face. Before she could move or say anything, he pressed his lips on hers and kissed her gently. Hannah's first thought was that he probably hadn't kissed a woman in a long time, but that thought faded away as his kiss grew stronger, more needy. Without thinking, she put her fingertips on his cheeks and kissed him back. Encouraged, Mitch let his hands play with her shoulder-length curly hair, and stroked her bare shoulders that shone in the candlelight.

She felt goose pimples rise on her arms at his touch and shivered. Mitch pulled away from her for a second and looked in her round grey eyes with his dark brown ones.

"You know I haven't been with a woman in a long time. And I think you are a real sweetheart." He ran a hand through her hair.

"So, are you saying you're gonna give me that backrub now?" she teased.

Mitch laughed, "Ha, yeah sure. Come on." He grabbed her hand and pulled her up and down the hall. He flipped on a dim little light on a nightstand in the corner of what Hannah saw was the bedroom. It was simple, like the other rooms, with only the necessary furniture. But there was a huge king size bed in the middle covered with a fluffy blue comforter.

He smiled, "Okay lady, get comfy and lay down on your tummy."

Hannah smiled coyly, flashing her perfect white teeth. Get comfortable, eh? She undid her trousers and let them slide to the floor. Seeing her standing in the middle of the room in nothing but panties and a cami, Mitch felt his penis twitch. Hannah flopped facedown on the bed. She stretched her arms out above her head and giggled, "All right mister, impress me!"

Mitch kicked off his shoes and climbed on next to her. He knelt on the bed, straddling her legs. He firmly and slowly ran his fingers down her back, from her shoulders down to the top of her large round ass.

"Mmmm, that feels great," she said, her voice muffled in the comforter.

Mitch swallowed. He could feel his dick stiffening up at the sound of her moan. He gently rubbed her back and shoulders for a couple of minutes, all the time getting very horny. He smiled, trying to think of a way to get Hannah out of that little top.

"You know, this would probably be easier if you didn't have that shirt on." He teased.

Hannah pushed herself up on the bed and giggled.

"Okay, I'll strip, but only if you do too." She sat up and in one smooth move, lifted her camisole over her head, letting her heavy breasts drop onto her chest. Mitch's dick was suddenly rock hard at the sight of her bare tits in the dim light. She obviously had the same thing on her mind as he did.

"If I'm going topless, I might as well take these off too, right?" she said sliding out of her panties and tossing them on the floor.

Hannah lay back on the bed and let Mitch take in her naked body. Below her hard little nipples she had a sort of round tummy above her short, neatly trimmed bush. Her thighs were thick and round, and her skin shone in the light. She had crossed one leg over the other, so he couldn't see her pussy, but he was far too busy taking his own clothes off now.

He whipped his polo shirt over his head and wriggled out of his jeans, the head of his cock poking out of his boxers. He shoved the boxers on to the floor and crawled onto the bed next to Hannah. Mitch leaned over her and kissed her hungrily, letting his tongue dance with hers. She let out a little sigh as his hand reached down and flicked her left nipple, rolling it in between his thumb and forefinger.

He bent his head down and ran his tongue over her other nipple, teasing it and flicking it.

"Ohh, my gosh that feels so good," Hannah breathed, "I love to have my nipples sucked on."

She pushed her tits together and let out a moan as Mitch licked and played with them. Hannah could feel her pussy getting hot and wet, and she spread her legs open, bending her knees a little bit. Mitch didn't stop sucking on her right nipple, but he let his hand slide down to stroke her soft pubic hair, almost hesitantly.

"Go ahead, I want you to touch me." She whispered in his ear.

Mitch sat up, moved over to her feet, and pushed her knees open a little more to reveal one of the loveliest pussies he'd ever seen. She had thick outer lips that curved around her hole like little angel wings, and her clit protruded like a tiny pink rosebud at the top. Hannah gasped as Mitch ran a finger up her dripping wet slit.

"God, you are so fucking wet," he said, kissing her knee as he felt her juice running out of her.

He stuck one finger inside her hot box, and gently rubbed her clit with his thumb. Hannah closed her eyes and ran her palms over her nipples, arching her back when he thrust another finger inside of her. Mitch watched his fingers sliding in and out of her, and began to slowly stroke his hard, dribbling cock. She felt so good, so hot, so fucking wet. He took his slippery fingers out of her cunt and licked them, tasting Hannah's tangy sweetness.

Leaning back on her hands, she bent her knees and put her feet on the edge of the bed so her pussy was totally exposed. Mitch knelt on the floor in front of her and assaulted her snatch with his tongue. He nibbled gently on her outer lips, and then he pushed them open and poked his tongue into her hot little hole.

Hannah let out a loud moan as he fucked her with his tongue.

"Jesus Christ, yes! Oh, eat me just like that...Mmmmm, that's so good..." she gasped.

She squeezed and pinched her nipples, thrusting her pelvis forward, fucking his tongue. It felt so good, she didn't want him to stop; but she also wanted to return the favor. Hannah sat up, pulled Mitch up off the floor and got down on her knees. She licked her palm and then wrapped her hand around his shaft and started to slowly jerk him off while flicking her tongue over the head of his penis.

Mitch grunted his pleasure, and Hannah smiled. She let the length of his shaft slide all the way into her mouth and began sucking him in a fast rhythm. As she sucked, she teased his balls with her fingertips, rolling them around and pulling gently on his sack. Mitch felt his balls tighten up and knew he was going to cum. He put his hands on the back of her head and let out a cry as he shot his wad deep into her throat.

"Uuuuuunnngghhhhh!!! Holy fucking shit!"

Hannah licked up every last drop of sticky cum that ran down her chin, and smiled up at Mitch.

"Okay, now you've gotta get me off." She said, crawling on to the bed on all fours and sticking her ass in the air.

"Get up here and fuck the shit out of me."

Mitch scrambled up behind her and heard her let out a growl as he slid his rod into her warm, slippery snatch. He pounded her hard and fast, and Hannah loved it. Her tits bounced, her hair fell in her face, and she yelled out loud. His balls slapped her clit, and sweat shone on her back as she ground her cunt onto his prick. When he felt her inner muscles tighten up, Mitch leaned forwards and pinched her nipples, sending Hannah into an explosive orgasm that shook her whole body and made her cry out.

The two collapsed on the bed together, a heap of warm, moist flesh. Hannah laughed to herself after Mitch quickly fell asleep at her side. That was indeed, the best backrub I've ever had, she thought!