A Sensual Meeting

Story Info
They have talked about meeting...
878 words
4
8.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally meet. We meet at a restaurant you choose for their sushi - I am standing outside with a single rose waiting for you. You arrive and we both take a deep breath. I am wearing a suit jacket and pants and you are wearing a short skirt with thigh highs slightly showing at the bottom of your skirt. Your heels are high and make your legs and ass look even more sexy than what I remember from your gorgeous pics. Your top is low cut and form fitting and your smile is enlightening. You bite your bottom lip as you walk towards my smile and we grab hands staring at each smiling. I give you a hug as I pull you closer, you instantly feeling how turned on I am already as you can feel me and how hard I am through my pants. You smile as I tell you how gorgeous and sexy you are and how amazing you look.

We stare at each other and even though we are trying to be discreet we can't help but kiss in public in front of the restaurant. Your face moving closer to my lips as our lips gently press against each other. Feeling your soft, young pink tongue push through your lips and then my lips as our tongues press against each others.

My hand rubs down your back and grabs your tight sexy ass as we moan in each others arms and mouths. You finally pull away laughing with a big smile as I tell you how amazing and gorgeous you are again. We enjoy a great dinner together laughing and learning more about each other as the tension builds between us. I finally lean across the table and tell you how sexy you look in a skirt and bite my bottom lip and tell you how bad I want to taste you. I see you blush and squirm slightly in your seat as you tell me that is all you have been thinking about all day.

We finish dinner and invite you to come back to my place. As we are in the car home, I whisper in your ear how bad I want to taste you as we hold hands both our hearts racing. You discreetly reach under your skirt and push your fingers inside you as you moan softly. You pull your fingers out and move your soaked fingers to my mouth. I open my mouth and you push your tasty wet fingers in my mouth as my tongue tastes your sweet nectar. Seeing me taste you makes you wetter and me harder as you start to feel the strength and power of my tongue. You put your hand around my neck and bite my neck and shoulder telling me how bad you want me. I suck your fingers harder as we pull into the hotel.

We head to my room and enter. As the door shuts behind us I push your back against the door and pin your hands above your head as I kiss you so deep and passionately, my hands rubbing your perky round tits as I feel both of our body temperatures rise. I kiss your lips, your neck and your shoulder lightly biting you as your hand behind my neck pulls me closer. You tell me how good I feel and beg me to taste you.

I drop to my knees you still fully dressed, your lips swollen from kissing, your eye makeup slightly melting from your temp rising, your back up against the door as I rub my hands up your heels, to your thigh highs, slightly lifting up your skirt....as you beg me....please eat me. Please let me feel your tongue. I push my tongue into your tight but soaking wet pussy tasting your sweet nectar direct this time. Your hand pulling my head deeper into you as my tongue flicks rapidly on your clit over and over sending you into a frenzy. You moaning feeling my strong tongue and powerful mouth taking care of you as I use my free hand to push 1 finger deep inside you. Penetrating your tight pussy and licking your clit furiously but perfectly and gently I feel your grip tighten on my head guiding me to the perfect spot...after 20 minutes and your explosion I pick you up with your legs around me and lay you on the bed. You look more beautiful than ever, face red and lightly sweating...I lean forward and kiss you letting you taste your juices on my lip as you aggressively kissing me wanting and loving the taste of yourself.

You try to unbutton my pants but I pull away...you look shocked as I lay on top of you. I lean forward and kiss your neck and whisper as my hard cock in my pants presses against your freshly soaked, eaten pussy and whisper....I forgot to tell you... I know guys don't take care of you with their tongue enough....so my rule is I need to get you off 4-5 times with my tongue before we can do anything else... I hope you can take it....as I lift up your skirt up and suck on your sensitive swollen pussy working you up again.