A September Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NPH786
NPH786
17 Followers

Cindy got quiet.... She felt Tommy's fingers in her pussy. She closed her eyes and imagined Murray and Bill fucking their wives. She dreamed about all those hands on her. Feeling her. Making her cum. Her body tensed, her legs clenched onto Tommy's arm, her skin went flush, her pussy pulsated. She came with a slight whimper. The boys watched her. Bill had a huge grin on his face.

Bill turned the tables on her. "So what's your wildest fantasy Cindy?"

"Besides having an orgasm in a hot tub in front of three gorgeous men....." she said, barely audible over the sound of the bubbles.

Bill coaxed her some more. She relented, closed her eyes again and started to tell her new friends about her fantasies, and the exotic places she wanted to make love. She finished with a sigh. The hot tub was silent as they listened to the water boiling up beneath them and the constant crash of the surf below.

"It's now or never!" Cindy said to herself. "They've already seen you naked and watched you have an orgasm... so it's not really that big of a deal.... Just do it! You know you WANT to!"

She jumped out of the hot top. Her absence leaving a gaping hole in the water and the three men feeling totally lost. She ran to get a towel and laid it down at the edge of the hot top. She knelt down, put her forearms on the pool deck and stuck her ass in the air. The men watched her every move with great interest.

"WELL!"... she barked. "IT'S NOT GOING TO FUCK ITSELF TOMMY!" She clenched her muscles and the lips of her vagina opened and closed.

Tom looked and the two older men. Stunned.

"GET THE FUCK IN THERE!" They screamed at him.

He climbed out of the hot tub, his erection driving the rest of his body. He grabbed her hips, plunged his member deep into her and began pumping frantically.

Cindy could feel his cock get harder as he worked her. She turned her head toward the two men in the hot tub and smiled sweetly. They each stood up to get a closer look. She moaned as Tommy's cock pounded her.

Bill was the first to touch her. He put his finger to her lips and she sucked it in. She looked him in the eyes and smiled. He rubbed her hair and her back. Murray moved in closer and sitting on the edge of the hot tub, reached under her and massaged one of her dangling tits. She sighed at his touch. She wanted their hands all over her. Her attention turned back to the pulsating cock in her pussy, and sensing that it would be too much for Tom to continue much longer, she pulled away from him. Cindy did a seated pirouette on her naked ass, turned to face her husband and kissed him hard. She pushed Tom onto his back, stood up, straddled his hips and slowly lowered her pussy onto his cock. She looked at him and smiled. She looked over to Bill and Murray with a wicked grin. Then she closed her eyes and began to grind Tom's cock. Her breasts swayed in the cold night air. The cold bit at her ass. She could feel the roughness of the hot tub deck against her knees. Then it hit her. All she could see was blue. Her pussy throbbed, her skin went hot, her nipples stood straight out and her nose itched. She felt Tom's hands pulling her ass apart. He was fingering her anus. His hips bounced below her and his erection erupted inside her. She felt a set of hands rubbing her ass. These were more rough. She felt a pair of hands rub her back and fondle her breasts. She was in heaven. Her body quivered for ages until the blue in her mind subsided and the train came to a complete stop. She looked around, gave everyone a big smile, stood up over Tommy then walked over to fetch another towel.

"God! That was incredible! I can't believe I did that!" She said to herself as she made her way back to the hot tub.

The boys' faces were beaming. She felt a little embarrassed, but still insanely horny.

"I wonder if I should let Bill and Murray fuck me?" She wondered. "I bet they want to! FUCK, I want them to! I am such a SLUT! This was supposed to teach Tommy a lesson! And now I want to fuck strange men in public! FUCK I'm such a slut!" A wide grin came across her face as she stepped into the warm water.

She kissed Tom on the lips as he moved towards her. She found her way to Bill, kissed him long and hard, then took Murray by the face and swirled her tongue in his mouth for what seemed like minutes. Looking down she could see all three were sporting very mouth-watering erections. Cindy sat down on the edge of the hot tub and let her legs dangle in the hot water.

Bill reached up out of the water and began massaging the outside of her thighs. Tommy put his arm around her and pulled her close to him. She stared at Murray's engorged cock, subconsciously licking her lips.

The hot tub timer expired and the bubbles stopped. The sound of the surf below echoed through the pool area. No one said a word.

Cindy felt like every ounce of resolve and moral conscious had been erased out of her soul. She felt every nerve, she was awash in lust. She needed to keep fucking more than she needed air. Her need was paralyzing. She was aching to be fucked... by anyone... now..... please!

Bill was the first to break the silence. His speech and thoughts were deliberate and sober. "Cindy. You are so beautiful. The most exotic, sexual, gorgeous creature I have ever laid eyes on. I want nothing more than to have you... to possess you. To fuck you. Here. Now. And before I embarrass myself, I think I need to go find my wife.... And FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER! And to be honest, I'll probably be thinking of you when I've got my dick buried in her pussy. THANK YOU so much for a wonderful evening!"

Murray spoke next. He stumbled a little on the words he wanted to say. "You are SO HOT! I think I might have a heart attack if I hang out with you two much longer! You are so FUCKEN hot! Shit! Where's my wife.... I really gotta get some release!"

Cindy's face dropped. Her disappointment was evident. How could they leave her like this?

"You could stay.... I could give you release..." Cindy said, instantly wishing she could take the words back the second they left her mouth. She sounded so goddamn needy.

"Ohhhh man..... You are quite the temptress aren't you?!" Bill spoke up. "It's your honeymoon kids! Go have fun together! Fuck each other senseless!"

All four of them climbed out of the hot tub at the same time. Murray toweled Cindy's naked wet body, spending too much time on her tits, her ass, and her crotch. She groaned at the teasing. Bill handed Cindy her damp bikini, wrapped his big arms around her and gave her the longest warmest bear hug. She melted in his arms. She kissed him as he pulled back. Murray gave her a big hug and rubbed her naked ass with his huge hands. She sucked in his tongue and tried to hold him as he pulled away. The two men pulled on their trunks and padded off into the dark.

"Holly Fucking Shit!!!" Tom shrieked into the night. "You were Fucking AMAZING! Would you really have fucked those two old dudes?"

"Would it have turned you on to watch me?" She asked him.

"Yesterday I would have said HELL NO. But you are so fucken hot! It was amazing to see you turn those guys on. They wanted you SO BAD! And FUCK you are so hot when you cum. I LOVE to watch you cum!" He exclaimed, visibly excited by the thought.

"Right now I just REALLY need to get laid! Take me back to the room and fuck me all night. Okay Tommy?" She begged him, pulling him toward the dark path.

The sound of the crashing surf was sucked up into the dark thick trees. The smell and taste of salt water hung thick in the air. Cindy's flip flops echoed off the path. Scrtchflip, scrithcflip, scritchflip.

That night the young couple made love in their room, over and over until they passed out in exhaustion. About 11:00 am they made their way to the restaurant for a late brunch. They didn't talk much, but swooned in each other's company. Brunch was incredible. The food nourished their famished young bodies.

After a stroll along the beach, they made their way back to the room. The maid had been there. The room was immaculate. A bottle of champagne was left on the table. Cindy picked up the bottle and read the attached note:

What an amazing couple! We wish you the best in your marriage. May it be filled with lots' of happiness and tons of hot sex! Thank you so much for last night! It was amazing. You are so beautiful Cindy! Make sure Tommy is good to you! Our poor wives could barely walk today from the hard fucking they got. Even though they don't know it, they thank you too!

Love,

Bill and Murray

Ps: we have already booked our trip back next year. If the offer still stands, there is nothing that we would like more than to spend several days in your incredible pussy. It will be all that we can think of until then! We've attached our business cards and email addresses. Send us a note (or dirty picture) if you get a chance!

The blood rushed to Cindy's pussy. She could feel her juices flowing. Goosebumps ran up her spine. She handed the card to Tom.

"OHHH FUCK YEAH! WE'RE COMING BACK NEXT YEAR BABY!!!" He exclaimed. "Where's the camera? We gotta send a picture of your pussy to those horny old bastards!"

Cindy beamed.

NPH786
NPH786
17 Followers
12