A Sex Slave to Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orexis
Orexis
324 Followers

Her eyes aren’t fully adjusted, but she starts to move blindly forward, the nature of the noise compelling her to advance. Her lack of complete night vision is fortunate for she turns into the stall next to the one where the activity, producing the noises, is actually taking place.

Entering the stall she moves to the slatted wall that separate this stall from its neighbor.

Peering through the crack between the slats she tries to see the source of the noise she heard when she first entered the smaller barn. Her eyes are still not quit adjusted to the darkness in the barn, and at first she can only see the stacks of hay bales stored in the stalls enclosed space. Then another noise draws her attention to a certain area of the stall.

There, Abraham and Lucinda’s daughter, Jasmine, Abby’s playmate when she was younger is on her knees. Jasmine and Abby are the same age, 18, and in fact share the same birth date. The main difference between the two is at 14 Jasmine went to work as a slave of the plantation, while Abby continued to live her pampered life.

Jasmine’s tiny hand clutches the huge cock of one of the stable slaves. Her head bobs up and down as she takes his lusty tool into her eagerly working mouth. She slurps and moans as her own lust drives her to do this job perfectly.

The top of her dress is down around her waist, her large black breasts completely exposed. Another stable slave stands behind her, his hands trying in vain to cover each breast as he mauls the female flesh with his huge calloused hands.

Though Jasmine and Abby are the same age, chronologically, there development was different. When they started to develop at a younger age, Abby was envious when her playmates breast developed to what in modern times would be classed D-cups while Abby’s breasts remained a modest B. This of course was characteristic of their races more than anything else.

Abby and Jasmine haven’t played together for years, Jasmine pressed into service at puberty, helping her mother with cooking and cleaning chores in the kitchen, as the status of her position required.

This time of day all the house slaves and stable slaves are on a midday respite, the field slaves the only ones still hard at their labors. This mid-afternoon respite at ‘Shaded Oaks’ unique in the treatment of slaves, usually worked to the edge of death at this time in the antibellum South.

Jackson felt that since the field slaves were limited by daylight they should work throughout the daylight hours, while the close in slaves who worked in the stable and especially those who worked in the house, might be and usually were called on to work into the night time hours. So he allowed a ‘siesta-like’ period for the first few hours of the afternoon, before the close in slaves resumed their duties throughout the evening hours.

The house slaves had to prepare and cleanup after the evening meal and be available to serve late night libations and to turn down the beds, etc late into the evening and night, and the stable slaves might be required to stay up all night to assist a mare with the birthing of her foal. So he gave these slaves this mid day respite.

Abby watches the salacious sight in the stall next to the one she occupied, her view becoming clearer as her eyes adjusted to the dark. She noted all the stable slaves were present except Jasmine’s father, Abraham. He no doubt was napping in the small house he, Lucinda and Jasmine shared a few feet behind the barn.

Jasmine was sucking one. Another stood behind her mauling her breasts, while two others stood by, their hands idly stroking their distended cocks, in anticipation of their access to the willing girl. After a few minutes, the slave mauling Jasmine’s breasts stops the activity and leads Jasmine to a hay bale.

Positioning the young female slave on the bale on hands and knees, the slave who she had been sucking returns to her eager, willing mouth and Jasmine resumes her oral ministrations of his distended cock. The slave that had mauled her tits and then positioned her on the bale takes up position between her fanned out feet. He lifts her skirt and slips her bloomers to her knees.

As her female parts are exposed, Abby sees the thick patch of steel wool appearing pubic hair between the black girls legs and thinks of the few thin corn silk colored tendrils that grow sparsely on her own belly. She is again envious of her former playmate’s sexual development, not realizing the size of her breasts and the consistency, abundance and coarseness of her pubic hairs are characteristic of her race and not a slight on nature’s part to the fairer Caucasian Abby.

The slave standing behind Jasmine took a hold of his cock and started to guide it into the willing girl’s cunt.

This was the same slave that had taken a hold of Firestorm’s cock and guided it into Coquette earlier that morning. The act was similar, especially with Jasmine on all fours on the hay bale, but he was guiding his human cock into a human female.

Abby was mesmerized as she watched the large male member disappear into the waif of a girl that Jasmine was.

Jasmine reacted immediately and began to push back in counter-thrust to the thrusting of the slave fucking her, never losing contact with the cock she was sucking. She was obviously a willing participant in this tawdry experience. After a few moments, she grasped the cock she was sucking and momentarily removed it from her mouth. Turning to the slave fucking her she encouraged him.

“Fuck me.”

“Fuck this whore. Oh yeah!”

Then she resumed sucking the cock while continuing to be used from behind by the other slave.

After a time the slave fucking her withdrew and blew his load onto her ass, the white semen starkly contrasted on her black ass cheeks. One of the others quickly took his place and started fucking the girl.

Abby watched for over an hour as time and again the slaves assembled around Jasmine made use of her mouth and pussy. Each used her several times. Fucking her then having her suck them, restoring life to their withering cocks and fucking her again.

As the activities began to subside, Abby crept stealthily out of the barn in the same manner she had entered.

That night as she lay in her bed, sleep refusing to come from the oppressive heat and humidity, her hand slipped under her gown and into her bloomers. Her fingers slipped through the lips of her pussy bloating to fullness from the blood of the lust her mind’s eye created from the scene she had witnessed earlier that day, and her hand fanned to fever pitch. Soon her lips were fully flushed and hypersensitive. Her clit grew stiff and erect and her girl juices soon made a swamp of her fevered crotch.

She played with her pussy for quite awhile knowing the feeling she was feeling had to have a favorable finish. It seemed only to grow in intensity for the longest time, though, and she needed to find the release it appeared to promise.

Growing bold as her frustration grew she started to play with the entrance of her virgin pussy. Emboldened further by the growth of intensity these new activities created, she started to slip her finger further and further inside her never before violated cunt.

As the sex scene she had witnessed in the barn that day played out in her minds eye it was the slaves cock entering her body and not Jasmine’s or merely her finger.

Emboldened still further as her lust began to take control of her mind and body, she began to penetrate her vaginal orifice with her finger a little further with each thrust.

She felt her maidenhead disintegrate when her thrusts got even bolder and that momentary shot of blinding pain ripped through her belly. She yelped as the pain ripped through her like a knife stabbing her belly and froze in place, her finger still buried deep in her now deflowered cunt.

After just a moment the pain left and the lust again took sway on her senses. She felt the walls of her cunt begin to nibble and suckle her invading digit. Tenderly at first, then with growing intensity as her lust and passion reached their previous heights, she began to thrust her finger in and out of her fevered cunt. In her minds eye, she was again transported to the girl on the hay bale with huge black cocks coming from all directions. They no longer looked like horse cocks, except perhaps in size.

Now that she had seen an actual human cock her lurid visions were factually accurate right down to every anatomical detail. She could almost taste the cock she sucked in her masturbatory fantasy. She fingered her pussy with abandon and moaned lustily when the orgasm she knew had to be there finally arrived.

Afterwards she lay quiet for several moments not knowing if her moan had been loud enough her parents in their room down the hall might have heard and would surely come to investigate. When she heard nothing from the hall outside her door, her hand slipped back into her bloomers and she fingered her pussy to another lusty release.

In all that night she fingered herself to a half dozen orgasms, before exhausted sleep took away her lusty joy. The next morning, just as Cyn had experienced and related to her, she found blood on her hand and in her bloomers from her self-deflowering the night before. At first she was worried this would result in her masturbation being discovered. She formulated a response to any query that might be forthcoming should the laundry slave report the discovery to her parents, her worries obviously a product of misplaced guilt. Her answer would simply be her monthly curse had snuck up and come upon her in the night, is all.

Abby returned each day to the barn to watch the salacious activities repeated there daily, except for one day when a grain harvest saw the barn bustling with activities of a more normal variety.

Then about a week later fate intervened.

Usually Abby could sit and observe the activities in the next stall undetected. The lusty participation of those involved in the next stall all but precluded detection of her voyeuristic presence. Even when Abby had started to masturbate while watching, her hands pulling her skirt and petticoats into her lap and her fingers dancing between her legs, an occasional moan from the girl went undetected.

Her preoccupation with her sexual fantasies was almost constant now, so Abby had stopped wearing bloomers. This allowed her to let her hand steal to her sex without hindrance from restraining undergarments. No one ever would know, besides, she was careful to soil a pair of bloomers often enough to preclude suspicion when her bloomers didn’t appear in the clothes to be washed.

She sat squatted her legs splayed wide, one hand holding onto the slat of the stall wall, while the other fingered her cunt feverishly. This fateful day, though, a field hand came wandering through the small barn, in search of the activities he had learned went on here.

Rodney a new slave, purchased recently at a bargain price by Jackson, as he was one of the slaves who had participated in the uprising at Peach Orchard farms.

The ring-leaders had all been hung, but those who had merely participated were sold to the four winds in a belief that they could be put back in their place if they were separated. Rodney had escaped the hangman’s noose, for though he was the voice that had fomented the uprising, when it actually occurred he had stood by and merely encouraged those who took part. No one outside the close-knit slave community knew that he had been the one who had harangued the lesser intelligent slaves about the possibility of ending their slavery if they would only rise up against their oppressive Masters. Those who did know wouldn’t violate this sacred secret to the white masters and overseers placed over them.

Rodney worked the fields, but had encountered the afternoon activities in the barn when he had been sent by the field slave overseer to alert Abraham a load of grain was on the way from the fields. He had sampled Jasmine’s charms briefly that day, and now looked for any reason to come to the grain barn in the afternoons. He hadn’t been successful until now.

As he walked through the barn toward the stall where the stable slaves were lustily using Jasmine’s young body, he passed by the adjacent stall just as Abby moaned from her most recent masturbatory orgasm. He walked into the stall undetected by Abby and stood watching her play with her pussy while observing the goings on in the next stall for several minutes. His black cock grew to its full potential inside his pants as he thought through sticking it into the Master’s daughter.

Rodney had not yet grown to respect Jackson, or to depart from his militant stance, as the other well-treated slaves at Shaded Oaks Plantation did. He thought using the Master’s daughter sexually was just desserts for his treatment as a slave, anything to balance the scales in his militant mind.

He reached down and grasped Abby’s arm, the girl unawares of his presence until that moment. He jerked her small frame up from her squat position his hulking frame easily bringing her tiny body up to face him. He held her, her feet off the ground up to his face and spoke to her.

“So Massuh’s daughter wants to get fucked, we will have to do something about that.”

He leered at her as she formed a response. She thought to fight him, but quickly abandoned that idea as she realized there was no way she could over power the muscular black man. And just perhaps the submissiveness of the mare the prior week and of Jasmine in the next stall registered in Abby’s mind and took over her actions, for her words weren’t a protest, just a demure request for mercy.

“Please don’t hurt me.”

“If’n I hurt you missy it will be in a good way.” Rodney said as he dropped her in a heap at his feet. His hands quickly went to the rope belt that held his pants up and he loosened it allowing the pants to drop to his ankles. His semi-erect cock sprang free and began to grow and started to rise as the blood coursed into its tremendous length.

Abby looked up after regaining herself from being dropped to see Rodney’s stiffening cock only inches from her face. Characteristic of the race it was large, and Rodney was large even by those standards. Being this close to her face it looked to her to be the size of Firestorm’s cock, though that would be a bit of an exaggeration.

She saw him reach down and stroke the last little bit of life into the appendage and then reach behind her head, grasping a hand full of her blonde tresses and began to guide her head toward his erection.

Abby knew what he wanted and her mouth began to water and she felt a fresh infusion of juices seep from her overheated cunt. She submissively opened her mouth and took the bulbous black head of the cock into her mouth.

She bobbed her head up and down on the first few inches of the shaft as she had seen Jasmine do many times now, and had done herself in her mind’s eye.

The slight salt, sweat, and urine taste of his cock was heady and intoxicating as she tasted and cleaned the large black organ with her tiny white mouth. She didn’t even try to classify the tastes in her mind. Merely catalogued them for future reference in her fantasy world and for comparison purposes when these events occurred again.

She was actually doing a rather good job for her first ever blowjob. The natural talent of the slut that lay wakening inside her coupled with her observations of the last several days of Jasmine’s talents in this regard served her in good stead.

Had she refused or merely done a poor job, Rodney might have grown abusive with his militant mindset, but instead, he dropped his hands to his side and let her do all the work, at first only an occasional moan escaping his lips to reward her for her diligence.

Abby’s natural slutiness and her submissive nature emerging saw her redouble her efforts when he moaned. She thoroughly enjoyed what she was being required to do.

First the lustiness of it, her first sexual encounter with something other than her own hand, and with the satisfaction her submissiveness produced since she was giving pleasure to this huge black man that was dominating her at the moment.

If nothing further were to occur this was heaven enough for her first experience.

The heart of a submissive finds solace and peace in the service they provide, the use they are put to, and in this service they find their reward. If no sexual release were obtained by the submissive, the fact they pleasured someone else would be the reward and the release they needed. Abby was a true submissive and that was being revealed, now.

She was finding the pleasure of service as her eager willing young mouth worked the large black cock Rodney had presented for her to service. Each moan by the hulking black slave saw Abby’s emerging talents as a cocksucking sex slave improve as she sought even more to increase the pleasure of this man dominating her completely.

Rodney reached down the back of the dress Abby wore and deftly unbuttoned the back revealing the corset-like bodice the girl wore underneath. His fingers flew down those buttons, as well. In a matter of moments the garments on Abby’s upper body were slipping away from her torso and down her arms as the almost frenetic cock sucking aided in their removal. This had a restraining effect on the girl, so she slipped her arms out of the garments and they fell to her waist, where they clung to the tiny waist of her now topless form.

Abby’s smallish breasts had the perkiness of youth, and the turgid nipples, fully erect from the sexual stimulation, pointed toward the roof at a 45-degree angle. She stopped momentarily to look down at her naked body, and blushing profusely resumed the oral ministrations of the big black cock.

Rodney’s long arm’s had no trouble reaching out and grasping the breasts on the cocksucking Abby’s chest. His huge hands easily covered the B-cup tits as effectively as the bodice that had just been removed from her upper torso. When the gripping pressure on her tender young breasts caused Abby to moan, Rodney began to abuse the girl verbally.

“You nasty little slut. You slutty little white girls are all alike.”

“You parade around like the high and mighty Massuh’s daughter, but you can’t wait to get your hands on the big black cocks in the pants of your daddy’s slaves. The puny white cocks of the white boys that come around aren’t enough for sluts like you. You gots to have big black meat to fuck and suck. You little whore.”

Of course Rodney had no way of knowing this was Abby’s first sexual experience of any kind, other than masturbation, and her natural abilities at sucking his cock would have led one to believe otherwise.

Abby had no desire to refute what he was saying. The fact he had called her a slut and a whore thrilled her. It went hand in glove with the emerging submissiveness that was awakening within the girl. The joy of pleasing this dominating black man easily prevented her removing his cock from her mouth to refute his words. In fact she wished he would say more humiliating things about her and to her.

His hands mauling her tiny breasts were causing sensations she had never felt before either. The intense pain when he had first grabbed them was becoming pleasurable. She hoped he would hurt them some more.

With a mouth full of black cock she could only moan and mumble her assent to what he had said.

Rodney clutched handfuls of her blonde tresses and began to violently fuck her face, no longer the passive recipient of a pleasurable blowjob. Each thrust he sent a little more of his huge black fuck stick into the tiny white face of the girl.

Soon she felt his cock enter her throat and started to resist as her gag reflex activated. Her hands went to the fronts of his muscular thighs, but actually produced little resistance. Time and again the huge black rod impaled her mouth and throat. It would have done no good for the petite girl to have tried to stop him. Rodney, fueled by his lust, was almost like a man possessed now.

Orexis
Orexis
324 Followers