A Sexagenarians Fantasies Ch. 02

Story Info
Pleasuring each other in the woods.
2.5k words
4.56
10.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun is still beating down on our clearing, its warmth pleasant, but not unbearable. My hands are between your legs, rubbing the soft and silky skin of your inner thighs. Your blouse is still fully open, exposing your pert, pink breasts, standing so proudly, inviting me to suckle on your tiny, but perfect nipples.

Lowering my head onto your right nipple, I suck it gently into my mouth, using my tongue to circle it, firmly but not harshly.

I suck more of it into my mouth, taking in all of your areola. Occasionally, the airtight seal of my lips breaks, and the sound of the resulting slurp sends more shivers through me.

My hand stops its journey up and down your thigh so that it can concentrate on that sweet, wet spot, still hot and sticky from our earlier lovemaking. My ring finger slips easily into your beautiful pussy and is immediately surrounded by your muscles as you squeeze onto it. I can feel the ridges inside you tense as I put pressure on them by curling my finger slightly, and 'beckoning'. I am only about and inch or so inside you, but know that the sensitivity of your g-spot is near. I search for the tell tale sign of your reaction to let me know when I am there.

My lips are still surrounding your nipple, sometimes sucking hard to pull it deeper into the hot wetness of my mouth. Sometimes, I release the suction and lick the solid roundness of your breast, whilst holding and manipulating it with my free hand.... I love the feel of your breasts in my hand. They feel so sexy, so exciting.

My finger continues to explore your insides, your vagina accepting every movement with pleasure; I place the palm of my hand on your pubic bone to rest, the edge of it just touching the top of crease above your vulva. I try to press your skin, to excite your clitoris. Curling up my forefinger, I can just touch the side of it, and press against it. The feeling is so wonderful for me, as I know it is for you.

I feel your body move, just before my flaccid penis is awakened by the touch of your groping hand. Slowly yet firmly, you start to rub me, your hand around me as if shaking hands....but far more pleasurable.

I raise my head from your breast, and whisper in your ear "I don't know that he will be able to come out to play again."

You reply "We'll see about that."

I smile and kiss your luscious lips. My tongue enters your partly open mouth, rubbing against yours, when you close your lips and suck harder. The sudden feeling of being squeezed by your vagina, and at the same time by your mouth, is incredible. Both areas are so hot, wet and wanting.

You release my tongue from your grip, and try to say something. I can't hear, so put my ear close to your mouth.

"I want your penis in my mouth. I want you to straddle my head with your legs, and let me take you with my lips and tongue."

Still unsure that I will be able to get erect after such passionate lovemaking earlier, I do as asked. What have I got to lose?

Taking my hand from between your legs so that I can change position, I look longingly at your gorgeous figure. I look at your mouth with its bright red lipstick, and shudder with joy at the thought of my penis between them, being sucked and licked by your tongue. And I look down at your legs, my tension mounting as I remember the last time that I had my mouth between your legs, the ecstasy that I felt as you came with a huge orgasm.

I straddle your head, my semi limp penis drooping and touching your hair. Leaning forward, I lick you from your neck and over your breasts, stopping to kiss that beautiful little stomach, before licking the creases on either side of your groin. You open your legs wide, and I can feel the heat pounding out of you, can smell your perfect womanly scent. I start to lick you just above your clitoris, where your gorgeous folds start.

Teasing you at first, when I feel you suck my penis into your hot, wet mouth, I give up the pretense and start to lick along the hood of your small, but perfectly formed nub. I take your clitoris in my mouth with a sudden suck. My tongue licks around it, presses on it as I move my head from side to side, teasing your labia with the tip of my nose. Your scent is heady, exhilarating. I release your clitoris so that I can put my tongue into the waiting gateway of your vagina. Your juices are tangy, sexy, and creamy. I wish that I could force my tongue deeper inside you, to bring you to orgasm with it, but I am not, unfortunately, Gene Simmons. But I am doing ok, as I can feel the reaction to my tonguing through your mouth on my now hardening penis.

Putting my arms under either side of your fantastically smooth bottom, I grip your cheeks and lift them off the soft, spongy grass of the meadow. Your gorgeous juices are dribbling towards you anus, and my tongue follows the trail, stopping at your perineum where I push it hard against you, and move it in circles, as I can feel your moth sucking harder on my penis. The dual feeling of sucking you and being sucked hard in return is incredible.

My tongue tentatively works around the puckered rim of your anus, and I feel you shiver slightly. I will have to ask you later if that was from delight or dismay. Suddenly, I realise that you have my entire penis in your mouth, your lips brushing against my scrotum. The feeling of you taking me completely inside your mouth is mind blowing (a coincidental choice of adjective). But the humour of the thought passes quickly, as I return my mouth to your clitoris, taking in more of your juices from your vagina on the way. I love your taste, and scent.

I can feel my tummy being pressed into by your terrific breasts as you arch your back slightly so that my penis is more comfortable in your mouth. I can hear the slurps as my pre-come mixes with your saliva and escapes through your wet lips. My arms reach further under your bottom, so that my hands can reach your vulva. I am able to get the forefinger of my right hand on the entrance to your little hole, now so hot and wet that it is incredibly easy for it to slide straight inside you. With a bit of manoeuvering, I can get the forefinger of my other hand inside you! I can feel your tummy suck in a breath as they both disappear inside you. Your legs are so far apart now that I know it isn't hurting in any way. The other fingers of my hands are curled up, pressed against your perineum and anus, touching your skin, but not a taboo.

You seem to be very aroused, and reaching a high state quicker than before. It has always surprised me that women can come quicker the second (or more) time whereas I find it so much harder. But this is such an exciting location, and you are such an exciting, young woman, that nothing is normal with me.

I can feel my own tension increasing as I suck your clitoris harder, feeling your little nub harden as I suck and tongue it. Pressing it against my teeth with my tongue, I become entranced with the feel of it. My fingers are moving inside you, the feel of your juices spreading between your legs is so gorgeous. My chin is pressing against your pubis as my chest is pushing up and down on your tummy as I start to rock and move with the motions of your mouth on my penis, your tongue flicking up and down my shaft, your head moving up and down, giving me just the best feelings, as you always do. You know just how much pressure to put on my hard, pulsating penis. Your tongue and lips are so attuned, so perfectly co-ordinate to my needs.

I feel your body quiver slightly, and can feel your vagina start to pulse. I push my tongue harder onto your clitoris, enthralled with the feel of its hard resistance, amazed that an area of your body that is so soft and giving can turn into something so firm and round. I roll my tongue around it as I feel you relax the grip of your mouth on my penis. That is good, I know that you are starting to orgasm, and that is what I want. The feel of you having an orgasm is something that I have desired all my life, and only found with you. Your breathing gets quicker as I push my fingers in and out of you, your juices flowing freely as I suck and tongue your clitoris. Harder and faster, mixing my saliva around you so that you are very well lubricated. My tongue flicks and licks it; I can feel that it has grown in size due to its manipulation. I wish that we had your little toy with us so that I could bring you on quicker, but we won't need it.

Faster and faster my fingers enter you, deeper and deeper. You are on the edge, as I feel your chest rising and falling, your breathing getting faster. You seem to take in three breaths in a row without exhaling and suddenly, you spasm, your back lifts off the grass; your low moan is such a beautiful sound to hear. I can feel the tremors through my chin on your pubis, the shudder of your clitoris and the tensing of your vagina on my hot, wet fingers.

Your body then seems to contract, as it jerks to an almost upright position, before again going back into an arch. Three or four times, as I continue to suck on you, your body performs these movements, unsure whether it wants to be sitting up or arched backwards. I continue to suck you, but ease up on entering you, just leaving my fingers resting inside you, feeling your heat.

I feel your body start to relax, as I lick you gently, softly, trying my best to make the good feeling last for you without becoming unwanted. I get so much pleasure from suckling your clitoris, feeling the sexy tremors emanating from it. Teasing it with my tongue, flicking and pressing against it, I can feel a sudden tenseness in you. Out of the blue, you come again! Your body twisting and groaning, your ecstasy uncontrollable. Your vagina grips my fingers so hard, I am worried that you are going to hurt yourself. Four or five times, your body seems to spasm, as I feel your tummy contract, your legs squeeze against my head, your anus clenching. I just leave my mouth covering your clitoris, not tempting fate any longer, my hot breath keeping it warm.

I am too scared to move for a couple of minutes, unsure of what just happened. Was that pleasurable for you, or painful? I didn't mean it to bring discomfort.

Your body relaxes. I can feel your shoulders drop, your tummy flops, the tension going out of your legs as your vagina relaxes its grip on my fingers. I slowly withdraw them, looking in awe at the amount of your creaminess that is on them. Taking my arms from underneath you, I unstraddle myself, and turn around to lie next to you. Your eyes are still closed; your face is glowing with pleasure, your cheeks and chest flushed. Your body against the deep green of the grass looks divine. I lift your head and cradle it in my left arm, while wrapping my right arm around you.

Nothing is said for a while. Slowly, the sounds of the clearing become audible to me. The birds, the singing of the stream as it frolics in the sunlight, the whisper of a breeze through the trees. My pounding heart becomes quieter as it regains its normal rhythm. Even the drone of the fruit flies makes its mark. My senses are touched by the sounds, smells and aromas of the clearing. I am grateful that making love with you is so good that even nature takes a back seat for a while. The sounds, the smells, the beauties of this clearing may be forcing themselves back into my consciousness, but they will never erase YOUR beauty, your aroma, or your sounds, especially when you reach those dizzying heights of uncontrollability.

Your eyes open slowly, and it takes you a while to focus on me. I am worried about what happened, but am afraid to ask. I remain silent, but gaze into your eyes.

You slowly smile back, and my tensions ease a little.

"Well," you say in voice that is hardly above a whisper, "That was brilliant! I have never had two orgasms so close together, nor one that nearly ripped me in half. I can't explain what it was like, because it was a whole body thing."

My relief was evident in my voice as I said "I'm glad, Kitten. It frightened me a little, and it came so unexpectedly"

"Don't worry," you replied "it came unexpectedly for me too! I couldn't have one of those very often, no matter how fantastic it felt. It worried me, too, because everything seemed to be taken out of my hands. Which reminds me, things were taken out of my mouth, too."

I laughed out loud, knowing that I could wait. "Coming while making love with you is one thing, BEING in love with you is everything. We can wait till later for that."

The sun was now past its zenith, and we knew that it would soon start to get cooler, and we had let the fire go out - but only the wood one :)

As we dressed ready to head back to the cottage for lunch, we noticed that the wallaby had meandered back into the clearing, and was enjoying a drink from the stream. Laughing out loud at his nonchalance, I made sure that the fire was totally extinguished, before taking you by the hand, and heading back to the cottage.

"We will have to remember this spot, it is idyllic." I said. "But for now, I am looking forward to a nice shower."

"But there is a spa in the cottage." you say suggestively, with a laugh in your voice. "We could both get in that."

"I think that that will have to wait until another day, you wanton vixen!" was all I could think to reply.

But it does have potential.