A Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
Who know's what one really wants?
2.1k words
28.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just changed jobs and my wife seemed to work all the time we had an active sex life and loved each other very much and had fulfilled many fantasies together but I wanted to explore other avenues. I had started having these fantasies of group sex and exploring man 2 man sex. I had talked to my wife a little about my desires to feel her out on the idea and to my surprise she admitted to having the same desires also.

She even told me she always wanted to watch 2 guys having sex with each other and being with another women also. So here's where the story begins.

I had meet John when I started my new job he was about 30 good looking about 5'9" dirty blonde hair and blue eyes,155 lbs. and in good shape. We had become good friends and he told me he was divorced and really wasn't in a hurry to get into another relationship. So I decided to invite him over after work on Friday to dinner and drink a few beers and see how him and Linda felt about each other I hadn't said anything to him but I had to my wife.

So John arrived at 5:00 and dinner was about ready so we stepped out on the deck and had a beer and talked and John and my wife seemed to hit it off I seen her looking him up and down and she ask me to come help her with something in the kitchen. As we got into the kitchen I asked her what she needed she told me he was!!! I want to see you suck his cock. He's so handsome and would probably cum just watching his cock sliding in and out of your tight ass.

I was blown away from what she just told me. I thought we were just getting together to see how we all hit it off. She wanted to do something tonight my heart started pounding and all kinds of thoughts were going through my head. So I grabbed another beer for John and me and walked back out on the deck and handed to him and he told me I had a beautiful wife so I decided to throw the opportunity out there for him. I said yea she's awesome you ought to see her naked and sucking your dick! He said I could imagine! Well you don't have to imagine! You ever had a threesome? No! My ex-wife never would do anything like that. Well John what do you say? I know Linda wants to already! He said you're sure? I'm sure. Well Hell yea I do!!

So I walk back into the kitchen and walk back up behind my wife wrap my arms around her and whisper in her ear are you ready for our fantasy to come true? She turned around and wide eyed and with a smile gave me a deep passionate kiss and said I can't wait! It was hard making it through dinner we all couldn't help but smile at each other and just wanted to get on with our desires. Dinner finally was over and Linda cleared the table and John and me went into the den and set down on the couch and John told me he was a little nervous I told him I was too. And Linda walked in and said she was going to change into something else more comfortable. We continued talking then Linda walked in with nothing but a white thong on and said you boys want to come with me?

We looked at each other put our beers on the table and were right behind her as she led us to the bedroom. We entered the bedroom and she turned around and wrapped her arms around John and began kissing deeply their tongues going crazy she was so horny I knew from how she was kissing John. I began undressing. John's hands were running all over Linda's back and ass She was unbuckling his pants and he was pulling his shirt off. My cock was so hard and standing straight out then his pants dropped to the floor and she knelt down on her knees and began pulling his boxers down and his cock popped out it was as hard as mine and she licked the tip and gave it a gentle kiss and his cock was beautiful about 7 and a half inches cut and shaved balls that hung nice and low and even made my mouth water and envious of what Linda was doing watching her work his cock all the way into her mouth then slide back down to the tip and how his cock glistened with her salvia she then looked over at me with his cock in her mouth and winked and motioned for me to come closer she then reached out with one hand and took hold of my cock and started stroking it and placed her hand on John's cock and pulled it out of her mouth and replaced it with mine and began licking the bottom side of my shaft then rapping her lips around it and took me all the way in I felt my cock head go down her throat the whole time she's stroking john's cock the she looks up at me with a smile and pulls my cock out of her mouth and begins rubbing mine and John's cock together and the feeling is out of this world for the first time I felt another mans cock then she rubs our cock heads together and she knows I'm loving it.

I look at John his mouth wide open. Linda says you guys are rock hard I love it your cock's are so hard. She stands and Leeds us the bed with our cock's in her hand and looks at me and tells me I need to relieve a little pressure. I know exactly what she means because we've been into golden showers for a long time but I didn't think she would do anything like that our first time with John. So I lay down on the bed she climbs on top of my and positions her pussy right above my mouth pulls her lips apart John watching and stroking his cock and then He sees what she meant by relieve her self. Linda's stream sprays out covering my face then into my mouth filling it I swallow as fast as I can drinking as much as I can and the rest covering my face and chest until her stream is gone then she lowers her pussy onto my mouth letting me lick her clean.

John says man this is wildest I've ever got Linda turns around and tells him you aint seen nothing yet!!!! She slides off and I get up and John asks what was that like? I tell him it was awesome I love it! He asks can I try it? Linda says sure in a little while now I need something else and lies down on the bed. John looks at me and asks can I eat her pussy? I tell him go for it. He slides down his tongue tracing the outline of her pussy lips then to her clit and she moans while I start kissing her all over her neck and face then moving my way down to her breast circling her erect nipples with my tongue and sucking them into my mouth I see her rocking her hips as John eating her pussy her breathing is getting heavy one hand on the back of his head holding him there she loves getting her pussy ate out. I raise up and straddle her face lower my ass right above her mouth she loves reaming me out with her tongue I squeeze her breast together and start fucking her tits and feel her tongue lick around my asshole she moves her hands from John's head and pulls my ass down onto her mouth and I feel her tongue enter my ass I can't help but moan and John looks up and gets up and his cock is dripping with precum string down onto his leg and positions himself between her legs cock in his hand he takes his finger and smears his precum around his cock head then I see him place his cock head at her pussy entrance and the head disappear and they both let out loud moans and her tongue goes wild in and out of my asshole and she's moaning continuously .

John opens his eyes with his mouth open and licks his lips I pull myself away from Linda's mouth and place my cock between her breasts again. I look at John he is so far gone in lust Linda reach around squeezes her breast together around my cock I reach down and begin rubbing her clit in small circles and accidentally touch John's cock it's intoxicating watching his cock go in and out of my wife's pussy and he lets out and Oh Yea! Which excites me even more so I start rubbing my hand across her pussy and his cock and he pulls out completely and I wrap my hand around his cock I've got his cock in my hand and it feels so hot and hard I've felt my own but never another mans he pumps it in and out of my hand twice and position it so he can go back into Linda's pussy He lets out Oh Yea this is awesome.

I look up at him his mouth slightly open his lips wet and he runs his tongue across them. I pear into his eyes and for some reason I can't help myself I take my right hand and wrap it around the back of his neck and pull him to me and he doesn't resist at all our mouths touch and our tongues immediately intertwine I her Linda moan loudly her hips are bucking and John is fucking her hard his balls slapping into her then I feel Linda remove one of her hands from her breast and then feel her shove one finger into my ass real slow and then only after one stroke she pushes another in and it feels so good!

John's mouth locked onto mine and I can hardly take it any longer and from the sounds of it John and Linda are there close too then I hear Linda let an Oh GOD!!! And John slams in and out of her pussy driving it hard against her pubic bone then John lets out I'm going to cum!!!!! Her hips bucking I can tell he's filling her pussy full of his white hot cum then he pulls out shooting the last stream onto her pussy lips she pulls me back and opens her mouth taking my cock inside and I begin fucking her mouth and in no time I'm shooting my cum into her mouth filling it full. I feel my last shot fill her mouth I'm so shaky. John's laid down trying to get his breath I roll off Linda onto my back John leans over and kisses Linda and even licks my cum from the corner of her mouth I'm thinking he's into this as much as I am. So then Linda leans up and looks at me and asks You want to suck out the poison? I smile Because I know I'm fixing to get a big cream pie she straddles me with her pussy right over my mouth I begin licking the outside of her pussy clean of John's cum then she pushes and begins emptying the rest his cum into my eager mouth and I lick until I can't get no more out. She falls back on the bed and we all fall off to sleep.

We wake the next morning and John tells us he's got to go but that last night was the best night of his life and he would see us later. After he left I asked Linda what was it that tore her up the most. She said well it all did but when You and John started kissing and I seen you holding his cock then you know how I love fingering your asshole well I couldn't take it any more that was it.

She asked do you think I could she you and John go farther? I don't know but I hope so!

This is my first story so I'd like to hear your feed back so I know weather or not I should continue this story.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bisexual Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 01 My wife and I invite another man to share our bed.in Group Sex
Cynthia's Story Ch. 01 Couple are picked up by swingers while buying a sexy dress.in Loving Wives
Charlie's Children Loving wife is desperate to give infertile husband a baby.in Loving Wives
Belly Dancing Wife Wife gets bred by Arab shopkeep and his friends.in Loving Wives
A Creamy Fantasy Comes True I convince he to let another man cum inside her.in Loving Wives
More Stories