A Sexual Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shambles
shambles
154 Followers

How long it took for Pierre and Rosamund to descend from their mutual highs I never knew, because at that moment the man by my side must have decided it was time to bring me to a climax. The fingers inside me ceased their delicious frigging and began urgent masturbation, and again I came in a great heaving orgasm, oblivious to everything else.

When I was capable of thinking beyond the sensations in my own genitalia, the audience was applauding and Pierre was withdrawing a glistening wet tool from a cunt hole that remained gaping wide.

"Gentlemen," announced the Club's president. "I declare the initiates welcomed into membership of this club. They have both performed magnificently. However, as you know, the festivities are not yet over. The initiates are required to be welcomed individually by you all, each in your own way. Whether Pierre can reciprocate the ladies' welcome is a matter of conjecture, but I'm sure you will find other ways of getting to know him. We can all see the delectable orifice that Rosamund is presenting to us. You can see how open and eager it is, far more so than at the start of her ordeal. She will want to make the acquaintance of the gentlemen."

But Pierre's exhausted prick was finished for the night. The ladies kissed him and fondled him, sucked his nipples and the limp penis that hung between his thighs. They thrust their nipples between his lips, they straddled his face and came into his mouth.

They got to know him, and he them, but they raised no vestige of an erection.

Rosamund's snowy breasts were just as beautiful, the nipples still as swollen red and tumescent as small penises, the naked spreadeagled body as inviting, but there was no way the exhausted tools that hung from the men's groins could have penetrated her after the orgasms their unknown partners had given them. With her hands and feet still firmly held, Rosamund was as defenseless and unable to resist, her cunt as open and accessible, as we could ever hope to discover in any woman's body. But no gentleman in the room, it appeared, was in any shape to accommodate her. They kissed and fondled every part of Rosamund's nakedness, they sucked her cunt lips and her swollen nipples, they dangled reluctant cocks into her mouth and thrust their tongues into her open vagina.

They got to know Rosamund, and she them, but no-one but Pierre was able to fuck her that night.

-The end-

shambles
shambles
154 Followers
12