A Sexy Day At Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotMel
HotMel
14 Followers

"That's good," I replied. "But I haven't shown you mine yet."

I had him there. He went five shades of red and Mrs. Vincent just grinned and winked at me, mouthing 'thanks' to me. I smiled in return.

With the formalities over Mark and I left. In the car he was obviously nervous for a while and then he got up the courage to speak.

"Look, Mel. I don't want you to get any ideas about went on back there…"

"I know you picked up, Mark," I said. "She told me she wanted to and asked me to make myself scarce for a while. Plus, her screams were a bit of a give away." I thought it best to keep the closed circuit camera to myself.

After composing himself for a second Mark was back to his dirty self. He placed a hand on my thigh and with his corny grin said, "See Mel, if only you would give me a chance. I keep telling you I know how to treat a woman well."

Picking his hand up off my leg and placing it squarely on his crotch I replied, "The only pleasure you will be getting where I am involved, Mark, is what you give yourself in bed at night while thinking of me."

He shot me a questioning look and kept on driving. God, I loved making him squirm!

Anyway, that was one of the most sexually extraordinary days in my life without having any real action myself. And, yes, I was tempted to try Mark for myself on the way home but most of the fun with him was in the teasing. It was probably a bit of a let down spending three hours masturbating when I got home arther than letting him screw me. Still, that's not to say it never did happen! But if you want to know more you will just have to wait for another story.

HotMel
HotMel
14 Followers
12