A Sexy Hijabi at Carleton U!

Story Info
Saudi woman hooks up with bisexual men for threesome.
1.6k words
3.24
28.6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/22/2017
Created 03/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,126 Followers

Call me a dirty Saudi whore and fuck me hard, because that's what I am. A lot of women say these things in the midst of sex and quite often, men think we're playing around. Oftener than not, we're dead serious. My name is Mona Al-Shariff and I approve this message. I am having such a naughty time these days. A little information about me first, though. I was born in the City of Riyadh in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia but raised in the Ontario region of Canada. I presently study Criminology at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa. My parents Mahmoud and Zainab Al-Shariff are back in the City of Toronto and I'm really enjoying my newfound freedom in the Canadian Capital. I feel so free in Ottawa! This is but one of the tales of my erotic adventures.

At first glance, I look like any of the quiet, polite Arab ladies you see walking around, conservatively dressed, with hijab firmly in place. I stand five feet eight inches tall, slim, with light bronze skin, black hair and light brown eyes. My face is both cute and innocent, that's what people tell me all the time. Looks can be deceiving, though. Just ask my sexual playthings. They'll tell you about the real me. My parents would have a heart attack if they knew what I'd been up to in the town of Ottawa. I grew up in a conservative Muslim household. I wasn't allowed to go anywhere without my hijab on. When she first moved to Canada from Saudi Arabia, my mother wore the burka but she stopped wearing it shortly before divorcing my father.

These days, mom is dating an Irish Canadian guy named Sean and they're happy together. My father is pissed off about it, even though he's living with a chubby Indonesian chick whose name I can't remember. Dad has a thing for Asian women. It was his cheating on mom with one of them that led to their divorce. That and the fact that he liked to smack her around. Yet he always called her a frigid witch and a pushover. See how hypocritical Muslim men can be? They get to have all the fun but us Muslim women are supposed to be quiet, repressed and prudish. Give me a fucking break! It's 2012 and I live in Ottawa, Ontario, not some hellhole in Saudi Arabia. Women have rights where I presently live. And I'm going to have my fun any way I want. It's my body and I'll fuck and suck if I want to, when I want to. Got it? Cool.

The other night, I had a lot of fun with two bisexual guys, a Somali guy named Ibrahim Mohammed and this Puerto Rican guy named Pedro Sanchez. I thoroughly enjoyed dominating these two in my bedroom. Ibrahim is around five-foot-six, slim and dark-skinned, with curly Black hair and a goatee. Pedro is six-foot-one, kind of chubby, with dark bronze skin and spiky Black hair. Pedro studies at Algonquin College and Ibrahim goes to La Cite Collegiale, this French Canadian college located in the City of Orleans, Ontario. I met both of them at Carleton University, where they were visiting some of their buddies. I live on campus so I kind of know everybody. This makes things very interesting for me, to say the least.

Anyhow, where was I? Oh, yes. Let's get to the action, shall we? I was naked in bed with Ibrahim and Pedro. I kissed Pedro while Ibrahim sucked the Hispanic stud's long and thick, uncircumcised dick. A lot of Hispanic and Latin guys I meet are uncut. I'm fascinated by them. As a woman from the Muslim world, I'm not used to seeing uncut men. I find uncircumcised men to be exotic and kind of fun to play with, sexually speaking. I guess you could say it's one of my MANY fetishes. Ibrahim sucked Pedro's cock and licked his balls with gusto. I've always known there were lots of gay and bisexual Muslim guys around but they always hide. Ibrahim is the only Muslim male I know who doesn't hide the fact that he likes both men and women. Good for him. I'm turned on by male bisexuality. I think it's HOT.

Ibrahim sucked Pedro's dick like his life depended on it. I was really turned on by the sight of a sexy Black Muslim stud sucking off a bronze-skinned, well-endowed Hispanic man. Pedro is Christian but that doesn't bother me in the least. I don't discriminate. I welcome the Infidels to my Bed, as long as they've got big dicks and know how to use them. Pedro came and Ibrahim drank his manly seed. Then Pedro put on a condom, grabbed a bottle of lube I handed him and asked Ibrahim to get on all fours. I joined the action, grabbing Ibrahim's ass cheeks and watched as Pedro's cock slid into the Black man's asshole. Ibrahim grunted as Pedro's cock entered his ass. And just like that, the man to man sex began. Pedro held Ibrahim's hips with his strong hands and thrust his cock deep into Ibrahim's asshole. Ladies and gentlemen, I have something else to confess. I am one of those women who watch gay male sex videos online. I'm a chick who likes gay male porn. However, I seldom see non-Black men fucking Black guys in the ass when I browse for videos online. I can't think Ibrahim and Pedro enough for making one of my ultimate sexual fantasies come true.

I got underneath Ibrahim and began sucking the short but sexy Somali stud's thick Black cock as Pedro drilled his dick up Ibrahim's ass. Ibrahim moaned in pleasure as I sucked him off. He returned the favor by spreading my shapely thighs and licking my pussy. He's such a good lover. We're already in the sixty nine position so why not pleasure one another? Ibrahim thrust two fingers into my hairy pussy and began fingering and licking me while I sucked his cock and licked his hairy balls. I've slept with Somali guys before and they are great lovers. Ibrahim was definitely one of the best for he sent shock waves of pleasure through my pussy and had me squirming in delight as I sucked him off. Hot damn, I had a really nice time thanks to him. When he came, I drank every drop of his masculine seed.

Pedro pulled his cock out of Ibrahim's ass, and both studs sighed in pleasure. Pedro took off the condom and I knelt before him and Ibrahim, loving the sight of their swinging dicks in my face. I sucked Pedro's cock, then Ibrahim's. Believe me when I tell you that in no time I had them hard again. That's good because I wanted to keep fucking. This time, I used my strap-on dildo. I made Pedro get on all fours and worked my dildo into his well-lubricated asshole. At the same time, Ibrahim waved his big Black cock in front of Pedro's handsome face. When Pedro hesitated, I ordered him to suck Ibrahim's dick. Pedro did as he was told, and Ibrahim winked at me. I worked my dildo into the depths of Pedro's asshole, smacking his ass and berating him as I did my thing. I think Pedro would have screamed as I pounded his tight Hispanic ass with my strap-on dildo but he had a thick Somali cock in his mouth so he was kind of silent. Yeah, I'm naughty like that.

Next, we took a break to recover. Then, more condoms and more lubricant came into play because it was my turn to get fucked. Pedro and Ibrahim were ready for me. I climbed on top of Pedro as he lay on the bed, with his dick sticking upward. I impaled myself on the Hispanic stud's thick cock. Meanwhile, Ibrahim got behind me. The Somali stud caressed my big Saudi butt and gently spread my ass cheeks open, as I did him a while ago. Gently, he applied lubricant all over my asshole, then I felt his dick press itself against my anal opening. He asked me if I was ready. I nodded. And just like that, Ibrahim began working his cock into my asshole. It was not my first time trying anal sex but this was definitely my first time trying double penetration. It proved to be a very intense experience. Pedro slammed his dick into my pussy with gusto, probably as revenge for my fucking his ass with my dildo earlier. I didn't mind. Ibrahim managed to work most of his dick into my asshole. It was amazing. It hurt a bit, but I felt wonderful after a while. I felt full, and it was a really good feeling. We fucked and sucked the night away, and my two sexy studs drilled my holes with their thick cocks until I was close to fucking passing out. That's when we took a break, then continued until we lay exhausted on the bed, sweaty and drenched in love juices. It was hot.

The next morning, I woke up Pedro and Ibrahim by sucking their dicks. Hey, they were hard and I didn't feel like waiting for them to wake up. Being horny sexy guys, they didn't mind my kind of wake-up call. We showered together, then went down to the Residence cafeteria for breakfast. I got funny looks from some of the other female students because I was in my nightie having breakfast with two sexy hot guys in T-shirts and boxer shorts. Who the fuck cares? I'm a Muslim woman from Saudi Arabia raised in Canada. I can do whatever I want. And if anybody tries to stop me, I'm smacking the fool and calling the cops. Take that, prudes of my community!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,126 Followers