A Sexy Manipulator

Story Info
Prankster tricks girlfriend into anal sex.
1.5k words
3.39
89.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Hey, there. How are you? My name is Franklin O'Malley and I am the universe's ultimate prankster. A master of the fine art of pulling pranks. Nobody does it like me. I am currently living in the suburbs of the wonderful city of London with my girlfriend, American expatriate Karen Anderson. I'm a tall, fairly good-looking Irish-American lad with long red hair and pale green eyes. I'm a policeman with Scotland Yard, her Majesty's top Police Force. I love the way my life is going right now. Professionally, personally and sexually, I am very much a satisfied man. How many men can say the same?

How to describe Karen? A six-foot-three, pretty-faced, thick-bodied, large-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed woman with dark brown skin and short spiky black hair. This beauty is part African and part Caucasian. This 250-pound, large and lovely biracial dame is a former intercollegiate rugby player from the United States. Lately, she's been staying at home a lot, recovering from a motorcycle injury. This outdoorswoman hates staying inside our apartment all day. I know the feeling. It sucks to have nothing to do all day. So whenever I come home, I do whatever I can to cheer her up.

Karen is a very sexy and voluptuous gal with a sometimes voracious sexual appetite. That works fine with me. We've had all kinds of fun together. One time, I came home to find her naked, lying on the carpet. When she saw me, she giggled and told me to come to her. The sight of her naked and pleasantly plump flesh got me so damn hard it's not even funny. I unzipped my pants and let out my dick. Ten inches of uncircumcised, hard and thick, slight bent Irishman power. Karen got on all fours and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked my dick and licked my balls. I thrust my cock down her throat. Watching her sucking my dick was a lot of fun. She was really good at it too.

When she got done sucking my cock, she got on all fours and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. I pressed my cock against her back door and slowly pushed it in. Nothing in the world I love more than shoving my dick up my girlfriend's butt hole. Her body is plump and jiggles as I fuck her. Also, her butt is thick and bubbly. It shakes so nicely when I am slamming into it. Her asshole is so warm and tight it's not even funny. It has a way of squeezing and caressing my long and thick shaft as I thrust in and out of it. We've been having anal sex regularly these past few months. How it all happened is really funny.

Karen is a teaser. All women are teasers, actually. Early on in the relationship, she told me that she was down with anything sexually except anal sex. She had done it with women and considered herself an expert on lesbian threesomes. She had also done it with many men at the same time. However, she considered her asshole to be off-limits. Must be why I dreamt of fucking her in the ass nonstop since that time when we first discussed it. She has a really fine, plump ass. A thick bubble butt is what the folks from the hood would call it. It would be a shame not to fuck an ass like this. Such a fine ass deserves to be spread, licked, lubricated and penetrated till kingdom come. And then some! However, she said it was not meant to be. She was always teasing me.

We'd be in the shower doing it and she'd rub her plump ass all over my dick. I'd be dying to fuck her ass and she'd smirk and refuse. I grimaced. Two can play that game, missy! You're going down! I thought long and hard about it. How do I get my pretty-faced, big-bottomed, plump girlfriend to give up the booty and take it up the ass? What a dilemma. I then came up with a solution. I knew that Karen had a severe weakness. She loves me. I found a way to use it against her. I told her that I was having sexual dreams about men, and was fearing what it could mean. Karen hit the panic button. She practically lost it. I succeeded in making her calm down and told her that even though I might turn out to be bisexual, I still loved her. She told me that she loved me, even if I became bisexual at some point in the future. I told her that us having more sex might help suppress my latent bisexual urges. That was my logic. She was okay with it and we began having sex more often.

One time, I decided to push things. I started a journal, and wrote stuff in it. I wrote that I loved her, but felt my bisexual feelings and emerging desires for men taking over. I also wrote down that I wanted some new kind of sex that she couldn't provide. I emphasized that I wanted masculinity and energy in my bedroom, something she could not give. Then, I casually put the journal under the mattress. A place where she would be sure to discover it. Surely enough, she did. Karen has always been a proactive gal who believes in going to great lengths to please the man she loves. She didn't want to lose me to a man. So, she decided to spice things up in the bedroom. Unfortunately, my wickedly manipulative plan almost backfired. Things almost took an unexpected turn. Yeah, that's what I thought when she brought a strap-on dildo to the bedroom. I quickly refused. She looked at me, confused.

Apparently, she'd been watching too many bisexual videos online. She thought all bisexual men loved getting fucked in the ass by women wearing strap on dildos. I told her that even though I was bisexual, I was a top, not a bottom. Meaning, I was interested in fucking someone in the ass, not the other way around. Karen looked at me, surprised. She sighed, saying something about bisexual men being far more complicated than she previously thought. I smiled, and nodded understandingly. I looked at her lovingly. Yeah, I knew which looks she always fell for. suddenly, a light went off on her head. She knew exactly how to "cure" me of my desire to have sex with men. I told her I was all ears. She told me that since gay guys loved anal sex, maybe bisexual men felt the same way. All she had to go was take it up the ass. I smiled. I am good, aren't I? I manipulated her completely, making her do what I want and letting her think it was all her idea. I deserve an Oscar, but I'll take her booty as my prize, thank you very much.

Karen took me by the hand and rushed me into our bedroom. There, she eagerly got on all fours and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. I grinned, and pressed my cock against her butt hole. Then, I pushed it inside. Her ass was so tight. I could tell that she was an anal virgin. I decided to be gentle with her. I slowly worked my cock into her butt hole. Inch by inch, I fed her hungry asshole my cock. She screamed. She howled. She creamed. In the end, she begged me for more. I held her by the hips and thrust my cock deeper into her booty hole. Deep down the tunnel of darkness. How I loved thrusting in and out of that butt hole. Knowing that I was the first and indeed the only man to shove his prick into her asshole filled me with a feeling I found hard to describe. It must have been how Christopher Columbus felt when he discovered America. I fucked Karen's asshole like there was no tomorrow. In the end, I came, sending my hot seed deep inside her. Down where the sun didn't shine. We both screamed passionately as a rock-hard orgasm overtook our bodies.

Since that first experience, Karen has never been the same. I swear, she never knew how much pleasure a woman could have by allowing herself to be anally penetrated. After discovering it, she couldn't get enough. I can't even begin to tell you the number of times I came and found her playing with herself, a massive dildo buried inside her asshole. Yeah, she's become an anal addict. And I created her! She loves me dearly and still thinks that I am bisexual. Since I can't be sure how she'd react to the truth, I never confessed it to her. Besides, what's the harm? I did make her swear not to tell anyone about my "secret bisexual lifestyle", though. She winked and told me my secret was safe with her, as long as her secret was safe with me. Apparently, she didn't want people, especially her girlfriends to find out that she loved getting fucked in the ass. It was her dirty little secret and one I was happy to keep. After all, I didn't tell any of her girlfriends. I did tell all the guys at my favorite bar, though. Now that's not breaking a promise, is it? What? I didn't tell her girlfriends, I swear!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers