A Sexy MILF for Santa's Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,716 Followers

"Yeah, that's it," I praised her as I reached back with one hand and pulled her head harder against my waiting hole. She didn't need any forcing as she plastered her mouth flush up against the wrinkled starfish as her tongue pushed a big gob of saliva over the tight hole, the warm fluid deliciously bathing my most private of areas. She circled the restricting opening again and again, her warm lips nestled right up against me.

"Oh yeah, that's it," I said with a soft moan as I relaxed the tight ring and felt her searching tongue slide deep inside the hot chute. It felt incredible as she feathered her tongue deep inside me, the hot tissues lining my bum tingling from the magical pleasures her lancing tongue was causing within me.

"Oh fuck, you're good," I cooed as she sucked and licked at my hot back door. Her tongue licked along the full length of my hot crevice before she once again seared her lips against the tender opening and slipped her probing tongue back deep inside. It felt so fantastic, I thought I was gonna pass out. She had me so turned on, I knew I had to cum fast.

"That is so fucking good, but I need your pretty mouth back here," I said as I pushed her mouth away from my backside and turned around. I grabbed her head and pulled her mouth back into my dripping snatch as I leaned back against the change table. She eagerly glued her lips back onto my weeping little box, her beautiful talented tongue sliding up the full length of my gushing trench before locking onto my pulsing clit.

"Yesssssssssss," I hissed as she sucked and nipped at the fiery red spire. After what she'd done with her tongue deep in my ass, I was all primed and this was all it took to send me over the edge. "OH FUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," I groaned loudly as my second climax hit me. I pulled her face tight against me as I rocked back and forth, grinding myself against her beautiful mature face. I came and came as she kept licking and sucking at the sensitive pulsing nubbin at the top of my gushing cunt. I was quivering and shaking as I held on to her head, afraid I might collapse if I let go.

"MMMMM.......MMMMM.........MMMMMMM....." I heard her gasping herself as a nerve-shattering orgasm shot through her too. I could feel her jerking and twitching beneath me, but she never relinquished the hold her mouth had on my throbbing clit as the delicious tingling contractions of her much-needed release coursed through her lush mature body.

"Oh fuck, that mouth of yours is so good," I moaned softly as the last heavenly tremors of my climax rolled over me. She lowered her mouth back down to my gushing slit, and I heard that sinfully hot wet mucky sound as she licked and lapped up my flowing juices. I looked down at her pretty face, her eyes closed in bliss as she continued to feast on my oozing nectar. Totally satisfied, I let her nurse at my dripping labia for another minute or two as my racing heart-rate slowly returned to normal.

"Give my clit one more kiss, I've gotta get back to work," I said as I finally let go of her head, my fingers trailing softly through her silky red hair. She licked upwards until I felt her lips wrap gently around my sensitive pink organ. She sucked softly, her pursed lips drawing tenderly on the hard little spire. I closed my eyes, thinking I could stay here all day with her mouth pleasuring me, but I had to get back or risk losing this job. I'd gotten what I wanted from her; that was all that mattered.

"Okay, you've had enough," I said as I pushed her away from me. She stayed there on her knees as I quickly pulled off my long boots and put my panties and tights back on. I looked down at her as I slipped my feet back into the boots, her glistening face watching me hungrily as I drew them all the way up to my firm thighs.

I knew I had really gushed when she made me cum, and I could see it all over her face. Her smooth skin was covered with a shiny coating of my juices, and I could even see it matting her hair in some places. She was breathing raggedly as I stepped up to her and ran a finger along her soft wet lips. I slipped my finger into her mouth and she closed her mouth around it compliantly, her soft lips and tongued sucking softly at the welcome intruder. Her eyes were closed as she blissfully sucked, I'm sure she was hoping to convince me to stay for more. She was good alright, and I would have liked to use that beautiful mouth of hers more, but I had to get back.

"Thanks Erica, you were great," I said as I reluctantly pulled my finger from her mouth with a resounding 'POP'. I stepped over to the door and unlocked it. I opened it and took a quick look outside to make sure we were still alone. She was still kneeling there, her eyes watching me with adoration as she slid one hand beneath her tight black skirt, her fingers in search of her tingling needy cunt. I stepped outside and turned back, saying one more thing to her before closing the door to leave her to finish pleasuring herself, "I'll be sure to tell Santa you've been very naughty. You never know, maybe he'll bring you your own little plaything for Christmas."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,716 Followers
12