A Sexy Monologue

Story Info
Hotel customer meets another he'd been lusting for.
802 words
3.79
17.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers

I saw you in the atrium, all gussied up and sexy. Me? I was at the bar, watching the people, watching you. I contemplated talking to you especially when you saw me see you. I watched as you walked away to wherever the hell you was goin' to. I return to my drink and my nice conversation with the man next to me- getting twenty minutes drunker discussing the automotive genres. Advantageous battle between live axles versus independent rear suspensions, how to makes so-called inferior suspensions compete and or surpass the so-called superior suspension. This and that of the automotive genres.

Anyway, as I left the bar, I saw you at the front desk and walking behind me down the hall. Ever wonder why people are at a hotel? This query arises now. Seriously. I catch as you dip off to another room of some sort. I'll just carry on my merry lil way then. But I can't help... You're so beautiful, I need to know you somehow. You're racing through my mind. It's been three hours since I've been outside my room. As I flip between Tower Prep and the Paris-Dakar Rally. All I do is peer out the window to look at my Roxanne; my mustang. I see you coming from your car. I return most melancholy to the TV.

I've got to get outta my room. I catch the elevator to the venditorium next to the weight room to get some snacks while I chat on the computer. Doin' what I do, when I get to a computer. Sigh, I wish that chick would come across my plain of view again. So I finish up on the computer and fuck around for a lil bit before I go back to my room and get ready for my big day tomorrow(later today?). I get to the elevator and as the door opens, behold there she is. I hit my floors button and we stand at opposite sides. Ding, I get off on her floor.

I'm sitting on her bed and the next thing I know she's walking towards me in a see thru robe and some pantie/boy shorts/hotpants getup. She leans in and we kiss, I mean motherfuckin kiss. As I peek at those fully erect nipples thru her robe she takes off my shirt and undoes my pants. I kick my shoes off, she drops her robe. We kiss and kiss as I place my hands on her waist and pull her to me as we slip up the bed and my pants come down. God I can't wait to get her pussy. she looks down as she feels my dick pitching tent. So I grab a tit and stick it in my mouth as she states to suck her nipple harder. I roll her over and kiss her from her lips to her belly button. Sigh, I was denied the boy shorts but still kissed her inner thighs as she moaned.

I sit up and she crawls over and pulls out my dick to suck. Suck and suck and suck. Off goes my boxers. I reach down to her pussy and she tries to block me. I say nuh-uh, I want this. She lays down and I slowly pull down her panties and we have a situation. What pops up is a six and a half inch dick. This female is of the shemale persuasion. As I look up at her and she looks at me and we look at her dick. She shrugs her shoulders and unbeknownst to her I placed my wettened lips around it and went down slow and hard. She moaned and groaned. She had this fun for a while, till I turned her around and licked her ass. Then she did the same, while stroking my dick.

This shit escalates. We are trying to pull of every sexual position we can think of. This woman starts riding my dick real nice. Cowgirl, Reverse-Cowgirl, any kinda sideways- I'm ready to nut. So I stop her and I bend over on the side of the bed and take all of her lovely bone. Oh the euphoria of it all as we switched around. She wanted my entire self she said as she went balls to mouth with me and caught precum on her face. Lucky 69, I got a taste as I pulled out and noxema'd my face. We both wanted the full experience picking her favorite position, let it rip all in me and I the same. So warm and smooth as she was hard-pressed against me to go as deep as she can with her boss-sauce. We lay in bed after we put ourselves away wet. I can only figure this is the best balls to the walls sex I've ever had.

JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers