A Sexy Weekend In London

Story Info
He caught his Dad & Sister & just had to join in.
15.4k words
4.65
188.4k
88
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian glanced across at Susie, his daughter, as she sat next to him on the train as it pulled away from the station on its way to London. She quickly smiled back at him as they settled down for the journey, conscious that they were not alone – although the rest of the seats around them were empty, sat opposite her was Mike, her younger brother.

They were on there way up to London to spend some time at a job fair. Although Susie was still at University, the fair was important in considering her future, and she valued her Dad's advice on these things. It also gave them the opportunity to spend some together, which they'd always enjoyed. So, they were heading up to London for the whole weekend. They planned to spend the rest of Friday sight seeing, before going to the fair on Saturday, with a bit more sight seeing on Sunday, before heading home.

Well, as far as anyone else knew that was their plan. But they knew that they would spend much more time in the hotel than anyone would guess. And that they would spend that time together as they had enjoyed spending so much time together for the last year.

As lovers.

The trouble was Mike, who – at nineteen - was a year younger than Susie. A few days ago, he had announced that he wanted to go with them, so that he could catch up with some friends. Ian had desperately tried to put him off, saying he'd never get in the hotel, but Mike had already been on the Internet to book - it was all arranged. On hearing the news, Ian had phoned the hotel immediately, booking another room for Susie, their plans in shatters.

With a sigh, Ian turned away, but not before his eyes had once again drunk in just how beautiful Susie was. He felt his cock twitch as he thought about her, about his daughter, his lover.

She was wearing a tight jumper, with a zip down the front that stopped just short of her full, firm breasts. The jumper clung to her, and showed off her tanned belly, with the little gold cross hanging across her navel, each time she raised her arms or reached out. Even though she was wearing a bra, he was sure he could make out a hint of her nipples.

She was wearing a denim skirt that ended half way up her thighs, showing off her long legs. But as she sat next to him, her skirt had ridden up an inch or two, showing off more of her soft thighs to him. Out of the corner of his eye, Ian saw Susie reaching up to tie back her mass of auburn hair with a band, her breasts pressing forward with every movement. He stifled a moan, aware of the growing bulge in his jeans.

He turned slightly, looking past Susie and out of the window. But his eyes were drawn back to her, to her beautiful face. With her hair tied back, Ian looked across at Susie's graceful neck, at her pert nose with its sprinkling of freckles, at her full, kissable mouth. She was wearing red lip gloss, and just for a fleeting moment he thought about her lips sliding along his cock, the two of them naked together.

Beside him, Susie could sense her Dad's eyes on her, but she didn't dare look his way. Like him, she had been desperately looking forward to this weekend, to being along with him. In the months since they had last been properly together, during that unforgettable weekend in Rome, they had hardly been alone, just managing to grab a few stolen, often desperate, minutes together.

Until the previous evening, the last time they had been together had been six weeks ago, when Ian had taken Susie back to University. She was sharing a house with some friends, although each of them had their own room. After unloading all her stuff from the car, they had started to say their goodbyes, conscious of the other people in the house, of the other students arriving, of their friends and parents unloading their things.

They had tried to say goodbye, to be sensible, but then they were in each others arms, the door was being kicked shut, and Ian was backing Susie up against a wall. They fucked as if it might be the last time, clawing at each others clothes, Susie dragging Ian's long, hard cock from his jeans as he undid hers and pushed them down onto her thighs. They fucked stood up, awkwardly, desperately, both of them crying out as they came.

They had only just tidied themselves up when the door had crashed open as one of Susie's friends burst into the room. Ian had said his goodbyes then, leaving quickly, his heart pounding. The six weeks since then had seemed a long time, but at least they had this weekend to look forward to. Susie had got home the previous afternoon, ready for the weekend away. It was only then that Ian had told her of Mike's plan to join them in London.

The disappointment on Susie's face matched his own. In the evening, they sat in the lounge watching TV, sitting as close together as they dare. Susie had had a shower, and was sat in her towelling robe, gently rubbing her still damp hair from time to time with a towel, Ian watching her out of the corner of his eye, watching her naked body moving under the robe as she idly finger combed her hair. Mike was with them, while Megan, Ian's wife, was getting ready to go out for a couple of hours to a meeting.

Megan had said "see you later" to them all, only to come back a few minutes later to say that her car wouldn't start. Mike had recently got his first car, and quickly offered to drive her, wait around, and bring her back. As they left, Susie and Ian had looked at each other, hardly able to believe their luck.

As Susie thought about all this, she could sense her Dad's eyes on her again. She turned and smiled at him, before they both settled back, their eyes closed, thinking about the night before.

*************************

The door had hardly closed behind the others before Ian and Susie were in each others arms. They kissed, their mouths crushed together, their tongues searching out each other, thrusting and exploring. Ian leant over Susie, pressing her into the corner of the settee as he tugged at the belt of her robe. He pulled the two sides free, her breasts springing into view, full and firm.

With a groan, Ian kissed her breasts, sucking and nipping at her nipples as he frantically undid his jeans. His cock sprung free, and this time Susie groaned as she reached between them, pulling his cock towards her as she slid down to meet him. And then he was inside her, deep inside her, both of them crying out their need, their lust, as he drove his cock into her, as she pushed her hips up to meet his driving thrusts.

Susie reached around her Dad, her hands reaching for his ass as he leant over her, driving his cock into her. He reached for the arm of the settee behind her, leaning his body against hers, his chest stilling her swaying breasts as his mouth sought out hers, as her tongue drove between his lips.

They fucked hard, Susie's pussy stretching around her Dad's long, hard cock as he pounded into her. She cried out as she came, her nails digging into his ass as they clung together, as he kept his cock buried inside her. And then he was driving into her again, roaring out his lust as his cum erupted inside her aching pussy, as she came again, as they slumped together, their ragged breathing echoing around the room.

Ian pulled out of Susie slowly, his cock still half erect and slick with his daughter's juices. He grinned at her as she looked at his cock, as she reached out to him.

"We've got loads of time," he told her, pulling her to him and kissing her lovingly.

Once they had got their breath back, Ian went and got them both a glass of wine. They sat and chatted for a while until Susie took Ian's hand and led him upstairs to her room, taking their glasses with them, pausing only to pick up the rest of the bottle of wine. Susie stood and watched as her Dad undressed, her pussy tingling as her eyes moved over his body and down to his cock and balls.

Naked, Ian stepped towards her and tugged at the belt of her robe again. Her gown swung open a little, revealing the deep valley between her breasts. He reached out and pushed the gown off her shoulders, watching as it slid down her arms and dropped to the floor, his cock reacting to her nakedness.

They kissed, gently at first, then harder as Susie felt her Dad's cock rising up between them. With a soft moan she pressed against him, his cock trapped between them. Ian stepped back, his cock rigid in front of him and took his daughter's hands in his. For a moment, they stood still, only their eyes moving as they drank in each others nakedness.

Ian pulled his daughter towards him again, turning her around so that her back was to him. He pressed his cock hard into the tight cleft between her firm ass cheeks as he reached around her for her breasts. Susie pushed back against her Dad, moaning as she felt his hard cock throbbing against her, as he pulled gently on her erect nipples, as his lips move across her shoulder and onto her neck.

They moved slightly so that they were facing the long mirror on the wall. Susie watched as her Dad's hands cupped and caressed her breasts, as his fingers ran lightly over her nipples. She sighed as one hand ran over her smooth, flat belly, and then again as his fingers ran through the short hair that barely hid her hot pussy, before he cupped her breasts again.

With a groan, Susie twisted her head slightly, offering Ian her neck as she pushed her ass back against his cock, and her breasts forwards into his hands. His breath was warm on her neck as his lips and tongue moved over her soft skin, searching out her mouth as she twisted her head further towards him. Ian slid a hand away from one breast, running it slowly over his daughter's flat belly again, down towards her clit and pussy. This time his fingers found her, caressed her, and then eased inside her.

Reaching down, Susie grabbed Ian's hand, forcing his fingers deeper inside her waiting body. With her other hand, she reached behind her for his cock, pulling and stroking him as he rolled the rubbery flesh of her nipple between his finger and thumb. For long moments, Susie leant back against him, his cock still in her hand, as his fingers slid easily in and out of her pussy, his thumb rubbing her clit, her hand on top of his. But then she turned around, needing more.

His fingers slipped wetly out of her, only to be replaced by his cock as she rubbed his cock head against her pussy. Ian reached around her, his hands on her firm ass, pulling her towards him. He pressed her against the wall, lifting her onto his cock as she wrapped her long legs around him. He supported his daughter's weight as she slipped down, as she impaled herself on his cock.

Susie clung to her Dad, her arms around his neck, her legs wrapped around him, her breasts pressed to his chest as her tongue thrust into his mouth. Ian held her easily, his hands under her ass, his finger probing gently as he thrust his cock upwards into her warm, wet pussy. Their moans of desire melted into each other mouths as Susie's weight forced her Dad's cock deeper into her wanton body.

"Fuck me," she hissed into his ear, "Fuck me hard...."

Ian moaned as he heard his daughter's words, as she bit his ear lobe. He eased away from the wall, taking Susie's weight as she tightened her legs around him. They kissed hungrily as he stepped across the room towards her bed. He lowered her down, leaning over her, his cock buried inside her, her legs still wrapped around him. Susie's ass was just on the edge of the bed as Ian bent his legs and drove his cock into her.

Susie's heels drummed on his back as he pounded into her pussy. He reached for her hands, holding them above her head as he kissed her, her breasts thrust upwards, taut across her chest as they rubbed against him. Susie sobbed as he fucked her, demanding that he fuck her harder, deeper, wanting, needing, all of him.

Still holding her hands in one of his, Ian reached for her breasts, caressing them, pinching and pulling her rock hard nipples while he drove his cock into her. Susie cried out as she came, as a flush rose up her chest, her head rocking from side to side as Ian drove waves of pleasure through her body. She cried out again as her Dad buried his cock deep inside her, as she felt his cum flooding her pussy, his cock jerking inside her.

As they held each other tight, they kissed again, more gently now. As his cock softened, Ian slid down his daughter's body, showering her with kisses, sucking gently on her nipples before licking slowly across her sticky pussy lips. He kissed her again then, sliding up onto the bed beside as she turned, sharing the taste of his cum and her juices.

They talked then, curled up together, still naked, holding each other as only lovers can. They talked about how it had all started a year ago, laughing when they recalled how Ian had messed up the booking for the hotel in Barcelona when he took Susie there for a long promised weekend. And then how the hotel had messed things up again, and how their twin room had ended up with a double bed.

They kissed as they thought about what that mistake had led to, how they had made love for the first time, and then again and again as they discovered each other. They talked about their weekends away in Paris, and then Rome, and all the stolen moments in between. As they talked, Susie gently stroked her Dad's cock, feeling him grow again, just as Ian could feel his daughter's wetness under his fingers, her hard nipples against him.

"Stand up," Susie told her Dad, her voice husky with renewed desire.

As Ian stood up, Susie swung her legs over the side of the bed. She reached for Ian, sliding her hands around his hips as he stepped between her legs, his cock bobbing in front of him. She stared at her Dad's cock, her pussy throbbing as she watched it bob and sway. He was already hard, but she knew that she could make him even harder, even longer, even thicker.

Ian reached for his daughter, resting his hand on her head and running his fingers through her hair as she flicked her tongue out to lick away the bead of pre cum on the tip of his cock. His cock jerked again, tapping her chin before she caught him in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his cock head as he pressed forward, but before he drove too much of his cock into her mouth she leant back a little and dragged him free.

With her eyes on her Dad's, Susie held his cock, stroking him slowly, peeling his skin back as he moaned before pushing his cock up against his belly. She leant forward and ran her tongue along his shaft, feeling him throb, feeling the blood coursing through him to feed his erection. She licked him again, her tongue starting lower, running across his balls and up his shaft before flicking across the tip, licking away more pre cum.

She sucked his balls into her mouth, one at a time, rolling them around gently with her tongue, enjoying the smooth, naked feel of them in her mouth. As Ian moaned again, she felt his fingers entwined in her hair, pulling her away. As she moved back, he held his cock and pressed it against her mouth. Willingly, wantonly, Susie opened her mouth and sucked hard, drawing as much of her Dad's throbbing cock into her mouth as she could. She reached between his legs and probed for his ass, slipping a finger an inch or so inside him as he fucked her mouth, her other hand searching out her clit.

Ian cried out, his balls and cock on fire, and then his cum was erupting into his daughters mouth. He fucked her harder, driving his cock deeper towards her throat, making her gag as his cum gushed from him. Susie grabbed his shaft, stroking him into her mouth, squeezing his cum from him as she swallowed hard.

His cock was still dripping cum when he dropped to his knees and pushed Susie backwards, pulling her fingers away from her clit as he drove his tongue into her. She pinched and pulled on her own nipples as Ian sucked and fucked and licked and kissed her clit and pussy, his tongue pumping deep inside her before flicking hard across her rubbery clit. And then Susie was crying out, her juices flowing into his mouth as her orgasm rocked her body, as her cries echoed around the room.

They lay together after that, holding each other, becoming increasingly conscious of the time, but neither of them willing to make a move other than to touch and caress the other. Ian was lying on his back as Susie snuggled up to him, her breasts and pussy pressing against him as she stroked his cock. She looked up at him in surprise as he began to harden, as they both watched and felt his cock stiffening again.

"No," he told her, the lust catching in his throat, "we don't have time..."

"Okay," Susie told him, letting go of him.

Slowly, she rolled away from him and raised herself up onto all fours. She turned so that Ian couldn't see the grin on her face as she slowly, deliberately, reached out for her gown, raising her ass in the air as she moved, her back arched, her pussy wet between her soft thighs.

With a groan, Ian was behind her, his cock sliding between her thighs and into her pussy before he really knew what he was doing. Susie pressed back against him, reaching forward to grab the end of the bed as he drove into her, as he fucked her, as his cock stretched and filled her again. They fucked wildly, Ian reaching for her swaying breasts he drove his cock into her, as she reached for her clit.

They cried out as they came, Susie first then moments later Ian. He pulled his cock out of her after the first few jets of his cum had gushed into her pussy. He stroked his cock hard, sending the rest of his cum in thick jets over her ass and back.

It was only then that they heard the slamming of car doors, the sound of footsteps on the drive outside. Frantically, Ian grabbed his clothes and ran to the bedroom he shared with Megan, and then straight through to their en-suite shower room. Susie pulled her robe back on, ignoring the cum on her ass and back, hoping that the thick, towelling material would absorb it.

By the time that her Mum and brother came through the front door, she was back watching TV, the faint sound of a shower running drifting down from upstairs. She smiled at them both and said "Hi", her voice maybe a little more strained than usual. She desperately thought about what they might have left lying around, thinking only of the glasses and wine bottle up in her room. She made her excuses a few minutes later, saying that she needed the bathroom, but going to her room to quickly hide the bottle and glasses in her wardrobe before going back downstairs.

*************************

Now, as she sat on the train, her pussy was throbbing as all these thoughts, as all these memories, flashed through her mind. Beside her, Ian was thinking very much the same thing, his cock hard in his jeans. He glanced at Susie, seeing the slight flush, the look in her eyes that only he would recognise.

It seemed like only moments later that Mike made his excuses, stood up and stretched, and headed off towards the toilets. His back was hardly turned before Susie grabbed her Dad's hand and pulled it towards her. With a groan she dragged her magazine off the table in front of her to hide his hand as it slipped between her warm thighs, as she pulled her knickers to one side, as his fingers plunged inside her.

Susie rested her hand on top of her Dad's as he finger fucked her hard, her thighs and pussy clamped around him as he plunged his fingers into her hot, young body, her other hand reaching out to press down on the outline of his hard cock, wanting more but knowing that she couldn't have it – not yet. She came quickly, trying to keep a straight face, gasping quietly as tremors ran through her.

By the time Mike came back, they were both reading – or at least trying to as Susie tried to calm her body down, and as Ian tried to control his lust, his need, for his daughter, his cock still painfully hard.