A Sexy Weekend In Spain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Daddy," Susie breathed, lowering her body back onto his.

This time it was Ian who was frozen, as Susie lowered her sexy young body back down onto him. She moved slowly, almost gingerly, reaching down to hold his cock, her hand barely big enough to reach around his thick shaft. She wrapped her other arm round his neck as she eased his cock back into her body, wanting him, wanting his cock, desperately.

Ian held her hips lightly, not quite believing what was happening, watching his own daughters face as she lowered herself onto his throbbing cock. He couldn't believe how hot, how wet, how tight she felt as the engorged head of his cock slid into her. He somehow resisted the urge to push his cock into her as deep as he could, to pull her hips down onto him, and let Susie take her time.

As she lowered herself onto her Dad's lap, Susie felt her pussy lips stretching around his cock as it slipped into her. The pain she had felt was being washed away by the strength of her pleasure as her pussy moulded itself to every ridge, every contour, of his cock. With a deep groan, she settled onto his lap, all eight inches of his thick cock buried inside her.

She was in awe of her body, of the pleasure surging through her. She had no idea how all of that wonderful cock had fitted inside her, but it had. She felt so full, as if his cock was reaching up to between her breasts.

Susie wrapped her arms around Ian's neck and looked into his eyes, seeing the same need, the same desire in his eyes as she was sure he could see in hers. Her legs were spread wide, her knees each side of him. It felt as though she was being split apart by his cock, speared deep inside her. She could feel his balls against her ass, his hands stroking her hips, running softly over her body.

Still looking into his eyes, she eased herself up on his cock, feeling it sliding out of her a few inches before dropping back onto him. She wiggled her ass a little, and then lifted herself again, enjoying the wonderful sensations flooding her body more and more, enjoying the feel of her Dad's cock deep inside her, the feel of his skin peeling back over his cock head each time she moved her pussy up and down his length.

It seemed natural for them to kiss, tentatively at first, their lips barely touching. But then Susie licked slowly along Ian's lips, before poking her tongue between them, feeling their way inside his mouth. Moments later, their lips were locked together, their tongues thrusting and exploring. As they kissed, Ian pulled his daughter to him, feeling her breasts, her hard nipples against his chest even through her flimsy pyjamas, their hips now moving as one.

They broke their kiss, staring at each other as they gasped for breath, their lips still for a moment. Silently, Susie reached for the hem of her top, and pulled it slowly up her body and over her head.

Ian gasped, his cock jerking inside her, as the rest of her body was uncovered. His eyes moved with her, following the edge of her top upwards. Firstly, it was her flat, well toned belly with the little gold cross nestling in her belly button. He had always been against her having her navel pierced, but now all he could think about was how sexy it looked, she looked. As the top went up higher, his hands moved from her hips and slowly up the sides of her slender body, her skin smooth and soft under his touch.

Gradually, as if in slow motion, the soft swell of her breasts came into view. Ian moaned, his hands tightening around her, as her sexy young breasts were unveiled to him. They were bigger than he'd ever imagined, but still firm, very firm and beautifully shaped. They seemed to turn upwards at the end, and were slightly conical shaped, her nipples hard and swollen, the aureoles dark and wide.

Susie saw how her Dad was looking at her, her pussy throbbing at the expression on his face. She held still for a few long moments, her arms above her head, her breasts thrust out to him, wanting him, as Ian feasted on her beauty. Ian reached out to her, his hands moving smoothly across her body to cup her breasts. He sighed as he felt her firmness beneath his hands, just as Susie sighed as she felt his hands on her, the rough skin on his thumbs scraping lightly over her sensitive nipples.

She threw her top onto the floor and pulled his head to her. He pressed his head into her cleavage, his hands still on her breasts, the two of them still for a moment except for the gentle movement of their hips, of his cock inside her.

Ian moved first, turning his head towards her breast and flicking his tongue across her taut nipple. He watched as her nipples puckered and tightened even more under his touch as he moved from one to the other He sucked on them gently, and then harder, drawing them deep into his mouth one at a time, licking her, sucking her, tasting her.

She held his head to her, wanting, needing, his attention, her hips rising as she began to fuck his thick, hard cock again. They moved as one, his cock ploughing into her, stretching her, as she clung to him, as he sucked and licked her breasts and nipples, his hands roaming easily over her body.

Susie felt as though Ian's cock was filling her entire body. It felt huge inside her – and she loved it. She loved the way it filled her pussy, reaching deep inside her. She loved the way it moved, the way her pussy wrapped itself around it. And she loved the way the pain, the dull ache, she had felt was now being replaced by waves of intense, almost painful, pleasure.

She had felt nothing like it ever before. The pleasure filling her, reaching the very ends of her body, was amazing, and was being driven there by her Dad's beautiful cock inside her body, by his hands on her body, by his mouth on her breasts.

Everything was a blur as she clung to him, holding him tighter and tighter as the pleasure inside her became almost unbearable. Their hips, their bodies, were moving faster now, his cock reaching deeper and deeper inside her as everything else was forgotten except for their pleasure.

Susie cried out as her orgasm tore through her body, wave after wave of intense pleasure. She threw her head back, her chest flushed, her body tense, as Ian buried his cock inside her and clung to her, in awe of her reaction, of the pleasure she was enjoying.

She was almost sobbing with relief as her body relaxed, as he began fucking her again. Susie was bouncing up and down on her Dad's lap as he drove his cock wildly into her, her breasts bouncing in front of him as she rode his thrusts, as she straddled his knees, pushing down to meet his cock as he drove it deep into her body.

As they fucked, her juices poured from her onto his cock and balls, the room echoing to the wet sounds of their bodies moving together. Susie felt his cock grow even bigger inside her as his climax approached, as another climax washed through her. As his cum threatened to erupt inside from him, Ian started to lift his daughter away from his cock.

"No," Susie cried, understanding what he was trying to do, "its okay."

She drove her body downwards, using her weight to drive his cock back inside her just as his balls contracted and sent his cum into her body in thick jets. They both cried out, Ian at his release and Susie at the feel of her Dad's cum filling her pussy, mixings with her juices. They clung together, his cock throbbing inside her, her pussy squeezing his cum from him.

Ian collapsed backwards on the bed, breathless, his muscular body slick with sweat. Susie lay down on top of him, her cheek resting on his chest, his softening cock still filling her hot, wet pussy.

"I love you Daddy," she murmured, hugging him as she felt his arms around her.

They lay still for long moments, savouring the feel of each other, before they inevitably thought about what had happened. They both knew that they should be feeling guilty, but they didn't. All they knew was that they wanted more, much more.

Susie got up slowly. As she knelt beside him, Ian propped himself up on his elbows, looking at her. She leant over and kissed him softly, her hand resting on his belly. She looked down at his cock. It was still semi erect, lying at the base of his belly, still slick with cum and juices. She giggled at the fact that he still had his pyjama bottoms on, at the huge wet patch from her juices. She dragged them down his legs, leaving him naked, and then got up off the bed.

Ian watched her, drinking in her nakedness, her beauty, as she crossed the room and went into the bathroom. He laid back, his hands behind his head, listening to Susie freshening up and marvelling at what had just happened. He closed his eyes, imagining her close to him, her body pressed to him, knowing that it would happen soon.

He opened his eyes as Susie came back into the room. He sat up a little and smiled at her, feasting on her nakedness again as she climbed onto the bed beside him. They wriggled around so that they were lying down the bed, with Ian partially propped up on the pillows, his arm around Susie as she cuddled up to him, her hand resting lightly on his chest.

They lay quietly for a few minutes. Susie ran her fingers through the hair on her Dad's chest, feeling the hardness of the muscles under her touch. Ian stroked her back, feeling the smoothness, the softness, of her skin, his fingers moving ever lower towards the firmness of her ass.

Susie looked past her arm, down Ian's body, towards his cock. Even now, his cock was still semi hard, and she knew that she wanted more of it. She licked her lips, and looked up at him, holding his gaze as she spoke.

"I ...." she began.

But before she could continue, Ian was leaning towards her, kissing her, her words dying in her mouth as his tongue slipped between her lips and began exploring, gently at first, but then more urgently, more demanding.

Ian rolled Susie easily onto her back, his lips locked on hers, his hands reaching for her as he straddled her, his knees each side of her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she responded to him, her body moving of its own accord, rubbing against him. Her pussy flooded again as she felt the head of his cock resting on her stomach, as he leant over her, his strong tongue thrusting into her hungry mouth.

They gasped for breath as they broke their kiss, staring at each other, lust and need in their eyes. Ian kissed Susie more gently, their lips only just touching. He kissed the tip of her nose, and then her mouth again, before he moved down her body, kissing slowly down her neck onto her collar bone, before kissing the hollow of her throat. He stretched her arms out above her head. Susie grabbed the head board behind her, her back arching as she thrust her breasts up towards her Dad.

His lips moved slowly over her breasts, his cock reacting to the feel, the taste, of her firm young body. He kissed down into the valley between her breasts, marvelling at their size, their shape, their firmness. He traced his tongue up onto the peak of one breast, swirling his tongue around the dark aureole before sucking her puckered, rubbery nipple into his mouth.

He sucked gently at first, and then harder, drawing her nipple, her breast, into his waiting mouth as she squirmed with pleasure beneath him. And then he moved across to the other breast, sucking hungrily on one nipple while he tweaked the other still wet nipple between his fingers and thumb.

Susie thought she was on fire. Her whole body was throbbing from the attention her breasts and nipples were getting, from the feel of Ian's heavy cock dragging across her body each time he moved. Her nipples seemed to be directly connected to her pussy, because every time her Dad sucked on her, she could feel her pussy throbbing and leaking more hot juices onto her thighs.

The room echoed to Susie's cries, to her Dad's muffled moans, as he kissed and licked and sucked on her succulent breasts, before moving downwards to shower the soft slopes of the underside of her breasts, and then her flat tummy, with kisses. Susie wanted his attention, wanted him to take his time, but her pussy, to where he must surely be heading, wanted, and needed, him to hurry.

As soon as his mouth reached the base of her stomach, Ian knelt up and gazed back down at his daughter. He drank in the sight of her gloriously naked body stretched out before him, her firm breasts, her hard nipples, her flat tummy, all wanting his attention. He licked his lips, tasting her on them, as he looked down at the soft curls of short, red hair nestling at the junction of her thighs.

Susie moaned softly in anticipation as he started to move, her eyes half closed as she looked at his rock hard cock waving in front of him, her legs pushing against her Dad's as she tried to ease them apart, to expose herself to him.

But then she moaned in disappointment, in frustration, as she felt his strong hands on her thighs rolling her over, and then in excitement as she felt his cock against the back of her legs as he moved, as she felt his hot breath on her back as he leant over her.

Ian kissed quickly down Susie's spine, sending shivers of pleasure through her as his tongue moved softly over her flawless skin, towards her beautiful ass. He paused at the tiny tattoo nestling just above the swell of her perfectly rounded buttocks, smiling to himself as he suddenly remembered the argument they'd had when he'd first seen it, as his mouth moved past it to the tight crack between her cheeks.

Susie sighed and wriggled her ass, pushing it up to meet Ian's eager tongue as he licked slowly down between her cheeks, his tongue leaving a little wet trail before he moved across to kiss each cheek. He caressed her ass, watching as her tight puckered hole winked at him from between her cheeks. She wriggled her ass, raising it up to him, wanting more.

He held her cheeks slightly apart and ran his tongue between them, tasting her juices were they had flooded from her pussy. He flicked his tongue over her tight hole, making her cry out over and over again. He poked the tip of his tongue into her ass, making her cry out even louder.

Susie felt almost faint with the sensations flooding her body. She pushed her ass up to meet his tongue, sliding her own hand under her body so that she could rub at her own clit as she felt another orgasm building, and then rushing through her.

As Susie cried out, Ian rolled her quickly onto her back. She automatically drew her knees up, leaving her pussy open to him. He stared down at her for a brief moment, taking in the patch of damp red hair at the top of her pubic mound, her swollen clit, her fingers still rubbing at it, her pussy lips, already engorged with her need, her juices flooding from her. He plunged his tongue inside her, drinking her juices from her, his mouth clamped over her pussy, her body bucking under him as she pressed herself back against his thrusts.

Susie could feel the heat rising through her, the flush rising up her chest as she felt his tongue inside her for the first time, felt his mouth on her, sucking and fucking her. The waves of pleasure rushing through her were so intense that they were almost unbearable. As her orgasm subsided, she felt exhausted, but elated, her body on fire.

She felt Ian's lips on her, kissing her gently, his tongue flicking over her pussy and clit. She sighed, a deep contented sigh, as she felt his lips kissing softly along the inside of her thighs, from her knee to her pussy, little shivers coursing through her as his lips moved so softly over her sensitive skin.

Ian loved the taste of her, what he was doing to her, what she was doing to him. As he knelt between his daughters legs, kissing along the inside of her thighs towards her hot, wet pussy, his cock was hanging down from his body, longer and harder than he'd been for a long time.

After a few minutes of teasing her, he moved his mouth back onto Susie's pussy, licking slowly along her slit before sucking one, and then the other, and then both of her pink lips into his mouth. He sucked gently, his tongue slipping between them and back into her pussy. He ran his tongue downwards, tickling the sensitive flesh between her pussy and ass, before probing again as she lifted her hips up to show herself off to him.

Susie knew that she would cum again soon. The feelings building inside her body as her Dad's tongue moved from her pussy to her ass and then back up again were unbelievable. Without thinking, she reached for her breasts, cupping and squeezing them, before pulling and rubbing at her swollen nipples. She gasped, a shudder going through her body, as Ian's tongue swirled around her clit, rocking it from side to side before he nibbled it gently, before he sucked it, before he sucked her pussy.

The room was full of her cries again as she came, as she reached for her Dad's head and held him tight to her pussy, as she ground herself against him, as she threw back her head and cried out her agonising pleasure.

Ian kissed her pussy softly as Susie began to relax. He kissed his way back up her body before kissing her mouth, her tongue moving slowly along his lips, tasting her pussy on him. They lay side by side as Susie got her breath back, as Ian waited, his cock rigid.

Susie pushed him onto his back and leant over him. Slowly, tentatively at first, she began to copy what he had done to her. She kissed his chest, sucking and biting his nipples before moving swiftly over his flat stomach to where his cock waited. As she moved, she was constantly aware of his cock against her, of its strength and heat, of how thick and hard it was. When at last she was kneeling over him, his cock only inches from her face, she was suddenly unsure of what to do. She looked up at Ian.

"Tell me," she whispered, "Tell me what you want."

And so he guided his daughter as she sucked and licked a cock for the first time. She licked slowly along his length as his cock lay heavily on his belly, his balls taut beneath. She licked up and down his length, feeling every ridge, every contour, of his cock on her tongue and lips. She cradled his balls, imagining how full there were already. After that, it all came to her naturally.

Susie looked up at Ian, her eyes on his, as she lifted his cock away from his belly, her hand so small around his shaft. She stroked her hand up and down his length as she knelt between his legs, peeling his foreskin back, pulling it back tight as he moaned, looking at his cock closely. She squeezed his cock, watching as more drops of pre cum appeared, watching as it dribbled down his red, shiny cock head and onto his shaft and her hand.

She rubbed the pre cum over his cock head with her thumb, smearing it over him. She leant forward and carefully took the tip of his cock into his mouth, taking her first proper taste of him. Ian groaned as she sucked on his tip, barely able to control his hips as they pushed up, pushing more of him into her mouth.

She grasped his shaft and sunk her mouth lower, taking his head and some of his shaft into her virgin mouth. She sucked hard, guided by him again, her tongue rubbing at his cock head. She lifted her head away from him, showing him his wet shaft, smeared with the remnants of her red lipstick. And then she sucked him back into her mouth, sucking and wanking him, her other hand cupping his balls, her fingers probing beneath them.

Ian couldn't believe the tremors running through him. His cock had never felt so hard, so alive, as it did now. His cock and balls throbbed as Susie sucked and licked and wanked him. He was desperate to cum, but just as desperate to wait, wanting more, much more. He reached out, holding Susie's head as she bobbed up and down on his cock.

Behind her, he could see her perfect heart shaped ass in the mirror, her pussy winking back at him from between her firm thighs. She saw where he was looking and wiggled her ass, sucking on him harder as he groaned louder.