A Shared Fantasy Begins

Story Info
A shared fantasy of sharing his wife is realized.
1.1k words
4.06
100.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First let me begin by describing my wife. She is 44 years old, but looks 10 -- 15 years younger. She has shoulder length almost black hair, which she wears tied back in either a pony tail, or held back in a headband. She has green Irish eyes and a face that could easily model the front of any magazine. Her figure has every man she passes drooling, with 36DD breasts, a slim waist and an ass any man would just love to get his hands on. I guess I am one lucky guy! We met and married young and have remained happily married for 25 years, each of us remaining faithful to the other.

My story, which is a true one has its beginnings on one New Years Eve, five years ago. We were at home celebrating with family and had both consumed enough alcohol to sink a battleship. When we retire to bed we were both stumbling around, but not too drunk to be feeling horny!

As we were clumsily fumbling around in our drunken state, making out as best we could, I was telling Julie just how hot and sexy she was. She said she knew she wasn't bad because she continually got hit on by men everywhere she went, citing one or two recent examples. This got me harder and hornier than ever. She noticed my increased ardour and asked if the thought of other men finding her attractive turned me on? I don't think she needed a verbal answer because the rate at which I was pounding her shot through the roof, but I said 'yes' it did. The thought of another man wanting her made me hard. I began to suggest that she liked the attention too, which made her moan in confirmation and encouraged by this I began to be a little more adventurous in my suggestions. I suggested that she was too much of a sexual animal to be totally happy with just one cock. I suggested that she could take more than one man at once, that she would be more satisfied with one cock in her mouth and another up her beautiful cunt. She went absolutely wild, bucking like a bronco and cumming several time whilst I suggested several scenarios where she fucked other men in a threesome MMF with me, where she fucked other men while I watched and her favourite, where she was forcibly fucked by two black men, while I watched and then joined in. We made love all night and I mean ALL night, both of us cumming several times. One comment I heard was that it was the best sex she had ever had.

The next morning, we were both a bit sheepish and awkward, not knowing what to say to each other and how the other would react. Individually we knew we were both more turned on by this scenario than we had ever been before, but we didn't know how the other felt, after all we were both rather drunk and might not know what we had been saying, so we said nothing to each other, (which I regret) and slowly we slipped back into our usual routine, - days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months without either of us talking about what had happened that night. For the first few times, sex became awkward and silent; - neither of us being willing to bring up the subject just in case they released a marriage destroying row!

Two years passed and we were again quite happily riding along the daily routine of life. Until my wife went shopping one day and came back rather flushed. I asked her what was wrong and she said there was nothing wrong, just that she had been accosted by a young man as she was coming out of the supermarket. Apparently he was collecting money for a children's charity, but as Julie walked out, he had held her arm and said, "where have you been all my life?" My wife, used to being hit on had pulled away and made light of it, but he then followed her saying that he wasn't joking, that she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and that the minute he'd seen her he had wanted to take hold of her and make love to her. She had eventually managed to convince him she was happily married, but by the sound of it, it had been quite a task.

As I was standing there, cuddling her, she could not help but notice my growing hard -on. She looked up at me cheekily asking, "do you like it that another man finds me attractive?" "Like it?" I whispered into her ear as I took her hand and rubbed it against my now rock hard cock, "It really turns me on! The thought of another man wanting to fuck my beautiful wife."

"And what if I said I didn't find it unpleasant either?"

By now I was kissing her neck and slowly moved my way to her mouth. Our tongues swirled in a french kiss of an intensity you could only imagine. "Then I would have to say that it turned me on even more. - Would you like to fuck him?" I asked.

"I want you more than anything." She replied.

"I didn't ask that." I said.

I just want to please you" My wife dutifully replied.

"And if it pleased me, really pleased me that you should fuck him?"

"You know I'll do anything you want."

"And what if you are on your knees giving me a blowjob while he's ramming you from behind?"

This last statement was too much for her. She dropped to her knees, pulled down my pants and took my cock straight down her throat. Now Julie gives phenomenal head, - and just the way I like it. I always think that a blowjob shouldn't be vigorous and hard, it should be soft and sensual, but thats just me. For the next ten minutes Julie slowly worked my cock in and out of her mouth right there in the kitchen until I exploded in her throat. Now Julie is no spitter, oh no; and despite the fact that I had unloaded a bucketful of cum into her mouth, she did not lose a drop. She held it in her mouth for a few seconds and swallowed, her eyes gently closed, savouring the sensation of cum slipping down her throat.

She rose to her feet with a coy smile on her face. We both knew the cat was finally out of the bag, my little good catholic slut of a wife fantasised about the same thing I did. She wanted to be fucked by other men. Look out for where we went from here!