A Shell of A Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, I called in sick... yet again. My boss was not happy, not happy at all. I assured him that I was violently ill and promised that I would have a doctor's certificate to back this up. 'How the hell am I going to do that?? I don't even have a doctor in this town! I'm screwed!!'

I spent the whole day in my apartment, wishing for some type of miracle. Of course, I kept trying to get out of the damn shoes.... but with little luck. All things aside, I did manage to 'learn' how to walk in heels that day. Furthermore, I followed her orders and shaved my chest and my pubic area. I was hairless, I was clean. I was hoping that she'd reward me in one way or another.

At around 6pm, my phone rang "Honeybunch! I need you to come over a little earlier tonight. I need you, I need you bad!" Babs said on the other line.

Her game excited me; I couldn't wait to see what she had in store for me. I kept thinking in the back of my mind that eventually she'd drop the charade and let me sleep with her. I was praying for that.

So, I got ready in that humiliating outfit and wondered over to her apartment. I rang her doorbell and waited patiently.... When her door flung open, I was pleasantly surprised.

She was dressed in a nightgown, but with perfect makeup and high hair. She was stunning. Obviously getting ready for a night out on the town. "Come in sweetie"

"Where are we going?" I asked.

She arched an eyebrow and started chuckling, "Oh that's so sweet! You think I'm dressed like this for you?.... awww! That's adorable!!" she teased, "You are so sweet! I have a date tonight honeybunch. I need you to clean up for me. I can't bring home company to this pigsty!!!"

"Oh!" I said in defeat. It felt like someone had reached across and ripped my heart out. I almost felt like vomiting.

Soon thereafter, I was ushered into the kitchen where a pile of dishes awaited. "As you can see you have allot of work to do tonight"

I was feeling small. Here the girl of my dreams was making me clean her house while she was getting ready to go out on a date! It was unfair! I wanted to be that guy!! Not the sissy cleaning her apartment.

"Get to it sissy!" she said pointing at the unusually large pile of dirty dishes.

For the life of me, I didn't know why she was doing this to me and I didn't quite understand why I was so weak as to let her do it. But I just had to be with her. No matter what she asked, I would comply without question, no matter how bad I felt inside.

As I cleaned her dishes I could hear her in the other room, watching television... it was as if I wasn't even there. I was being used... and I liked it. Yes it was emasculating, yes it was shameful but I wanted it. In fact I wanted more; I wanted to push the envelope.

As soon as I was done, I decided to 'test' her, breaking rule number one 'don't speak unless spoken to'. I slowly approached her in the living room, "Babs, I'm finished."

Babs proceeded to check the cleanliness of the kitchen, a stern look on her face the whole time. I stood in a corner, watching her with wide eyes, every little bit nervous and perhaps just a little afraid.

After what seemed like an eternity, she leaned in to me and gave me a peck on the check, "good girl, very clean."

I sighed in relief. "Come! I need you to help me with my outfit" she said.

"Outfit?" I asked

"Yeah, I really want to turn this guy on! And you're my outfit tester!" This was indeed emasculating; being referred to as an 'outfit tester'. For the life of me, I had no idea what that meant, but I was soon going to find out.

She ushered me up to her bedroom once more and forced me down on the edge of her bed. "Wait here" she said, walking off into her wardrobe.

I anxiously waited for her to return with a knot in my stomach, "Are you really going out on a date tonight?" I asked.

"Yes, of course!" she responded, "It's Friday night!"

I hung my head in shame, "Oh, uh, I thought that we—"

Before I could finish my sentence, she emerged from her wardrobe, completely nude. "You thought what?" she teased.

To say I was intimidated would be a gross understatement. She had the body of a goddess: muscular swimmers thighs, a flat toned stomach, large C cup breasts and a firm, shapely upper body. She was flaunting it before me. She was teasing me. It was as if she was saying 'take a look at what you wont ever get to enjoy'.

Trying to find the appropriate words, I stuttered, embarrassed.

She found it amusing, "aren't you a little sweetie!"

With that, she grabbed a hold of my right hand, slowly placing it on her pubic mound. "I like you Frankie, but not like that. I have real men for that."

These words were hard to swallow. I'm ashamed to admit that at that point, my eyes welled up with tears as I was overcome with a sudden case of loss and extreme sorrow.

"shhh, don't cry honeybunch.... Look at me" she said.

"Know your place. You are a sissy. Okay?..... I have a hot date tonight and I need your help."

I nodded 'yes' indicating that I'd help her 'test' her dress out, whatever that meant.

Much later, we were both in her wardrobe, standing before her mirror. She was slipping into a skin tight red cocktail dress. I was standing behind her, zipping her up. "mmm, I look hoooot!" she said to herself, striking a pose.

"How do I look?" she asked me.

I was lost for words, "erh, you look amazing! Your date is such a lucky guy"

She smiled in appreciation, "get my stockings" she ordered.

Babs sat down on her bench, waiting patiently as I fetched her stockings "go on, put them on!" she said extending her long legs before me.....she had opted to forego the use of underwear. In other words, she wasn't wearing any panties and I could see her honey pot. Needless to say, I started to get aroused.

I knelt down before her and one by one, I slowly started rolling the stocking up in a ring, carefully encasing each leg in the black silk. My hands were trembling as I adjusted the black seams straight and clipped the garter belt to her lacy tops.

"Good little bitch.... Go get my shoes" she ordered.

As I rose to my feet, she stopped me, "wait! I want you to crawl! Crawl on the floor like a little gay doggy!" she giggled.

I sank back down to the ground, proceeding to crawl over to her shoes. As I did so, Babs was on the verge of laughter, chuckling ever so loudly. Not hiding the fact that she found my pathetic display amusing.

As I crawled, my dressed hiked up, exposing my bare ass to her "Wiggle that ass! Like a dog!" she ordered. As I did, she started laughing out loud in hysterics, "Oh god! You're pathetic!.... bark for me! Go on! Bark!"

I swallowed my pride and began to "WOLF! WOLF! WOLF!"

"No, no, no! You're a girl dog! Bark like a girl dog!" she said.

"YIKE! YIKE! YIKE! YIKE!" I yelped like a poodle.

Babs was laughing to her hearts content. This went on for a good several minutes. "Okay, okay, that's enough. I'm going to be late! Hurry up! Get my shoes bitch!"

I reached for a pair of 4 inch ankle strap stiletto heels, sexy shoes.... Yet not quite as sexy as mine. I slowly crawled back to her feet as she watched with wide eyes, grinning from ear to ear.

She extended her left foot as I submissively proceeded to slip the heels into place. Firstly grabbing a hold of her left foot, buckling the little ankle straps into place. As I started slipping on her right heel, Babs leaned back, propping herself up with her arms. She smiled at me, knowing that I was under her spell. I was her bitch. She knew she could make me do anything. It was the look in her eyes that said all of this.

Once the deed was done, she crossed her legs and stared down at me, "stand up" she ordered.

I jumped up to my feet anxiously.

"You like dressing me up don't you honeybunch?" she teased.

I nodded 'yes' submissively.

Playfully, she started tapping my raging hard on with the toe of her right patent high heel.

"I bet you feel so inadequate right now. Real men get to fuck me; little sissy boys with no balls get to fist fuck themselves." Forcefully, she started to press harder on my penis with her heel. "You're a good little outfit tester. I look hot don't I?" she asked.

This was far too much for me. I lost all control as I suddenly spazamed, ejaculating all over myself, making a mess of my cute little dress. I hung my head in shame as the humiliation and guilt came rushing through me.

Babs shook her head in disapproval.

"Get the fuck out of my house. I'll call you tomorrow." She said.

So, once again I was forced out of her apartment, dressed in that humiliating little maids outfit. I spent the rest of the night reflecting on the events of the last few days. Of what she'd made of me, of what I'd become.

I slipped out of that embarrassing little outfit and proceeded to clean my cum stains out of it. Unfortunately, due to the padlock around my right shoe, I couldn't get out of the stockings. So, there I was in my bathroom, wearing nothing but 10 inch stiletto heels, stockings and a garter belt cleaning sperm off a pink frilly maid's outfit which I was forced to wear. I cried upon realising what I had become, I started to cry in shame. I knew I wasn't a man, at least not in the traditional sense.

Later that night as I tried to sleep, I could hear muffled sounds coming from across the hall: the tell tale sounds of hot heavy sex. Obviously, Babs had a successful evening. Her date had gone well and that night, she was getting her brains screwed out by an able a-sexual alpha male: something that I wasn't and something that I could never be. 'Why the hell was she doing this to me? To torment me? To mind-fuck me?' I knew she was doing it on purpose, and it drove me wild.

Due to the fact that I was unable to get out of my heels, I kept calling in sick to work. It was my only option. Babs sure as hell wasn't going to give me the key and no amount of trying was going to free me from those god awful shackles.

It took a whole week before Babs called me again and it was just to 'clean her dishes,' something quite casual. Although I didn't know it at the time, I was her slave. She got me into this routine. She would usually phone me a night ahead to alert me to do her dishes and clean her apartment. She often pretty much ignored me, talking on the phone or watching television.

Whenever I was done, I'd approach her "finished Babs"

"Good girl... you can go now" dismissed, just like that! It was an emasculating process, yet I was driven to her. I looked forward to it. I centred my whole week around my visits to her place. I wanted to be used by her. I longed for it.

Babs had refused to remove the padlock from my right shoe, no matter how many times I asked her. Therefore, I was stuck with it. Needless to say, I hadn't been out in public for a whole month. In hindsight, I didn't really need to, Babs was my world. Everything was centred around her. Nothing else mattered. Before too long, my employment was terminated and I was merely living off my savings, which were quickly eroding.

As the weeks passed, Babs grew tired of me and my visits became less frequent.

On one Tuesday morning, I was out of my apartment, collecting my mail... dressed in a long dressing gown, concealing my undergarment and my stiletto heels. Suddenly, I heard a shuffle nearby, only to notice Babs exiting her apartment: hand in hand with another man; kissing and giggling like most lovers do.

I looked on, jealous, embarrassed with a knot in my stomach.

As I made eye contact with her, she looked away. She was no longer interested in my shenanigans. It stung. It really hurt. It was clear she had gotten tired of me, but I couldn't understand why.

A few more weeks passed before she called me again. It was a Saturday night, "I'm glad you're home, sweetness. I need you. Come over right now!"

Anxiously, I proceeded to dress up. Tonight I was determined to reassert myself as part of her life. I wanted her to need me, to want to use me. I was determined to show how much of a sissy I could be. I just wanted to be with her. I put on my little pink outfit, my silk gloves, my blonde wig and I even applied a generous amount of make up: complete with rich red lipstick, blush and eyeliner. I was determined to please her.

I stood outside her door, rang the bell and waited anxiously.

She was a sight for sore eyes.

She was dressed very elegantly in a white blouse with tight jeans and knee high black leather boots. She was actually taken back by my feminine appearance, "Wow! Look at you!! You look very pretty. Come on in!"

With that, she ushered me in.

To my absolute horror I soon learned that I was not her only guest. In fact, she was in the middle of throwing a casual get together with some of her closest friends. Some of whom lived in the building.

As I was ushered into the living room, I yelped in fright. My cheeks turned three shades of red as I did my best to cover myself. Of course, this pathetic display caused all of her guests to erupt in laughter.

Her guests included: Mrs O'Leary, Ms Diablo, Ms Hernandez and Babs' lover Thomas Cannon.

"Come-on Frankie! Don't be embarrassed! Calm down!" She said.

Mrs O'Leary couldn't contain herself, "Oh honey! Look at you! You like dressing up like a girl? I knew you were a closet faggot!"

Babs was also laughing along with them. This was simply too much for me; I started to pant in embarrassment. "Ladies and gentlemen, this is my sissy: Frankie, say hello Frankie"

I swallowed my pride, "Hello everyone"

More fits of laughter followed. I can hardly believe I had been so stupid as to walk into this humiliating trap.

Thomas leaned into Babs and whispered something in her ear, which caused Babs to giggle like a little school girl, "yes he does" she said to him.

After the laughter died down, Babs started to further taunt me, "Frankie, why don't you get my guests some drinks? Make yourself useful. You know where I keep my liquor."

So that was that. There I was, serving her guests. I didn't think things could possibly get any worse. As I proceeded to make my way over to her liquor cabinet, all I could hear were muffled giggles. It was horrible. But what could I do? I complied with her every demand.

As I proceeded to serve her guests, every one of them had a 'smart' remark to make about my attire.

"You look very pretty honey!" Ms Hernandez said.

I was far to embarrassed to say anything. I just kept my head down, staring at my feet. Babs didn't like this. No, she didn't like this at all.

"Faggot! Where are your manners?? Ms Hernandez just gave you a compliment!!" Babs said.

Pouting, I responded "thank you"

This wasn't good enough, "Look at her when you talk!" she ordered

At this point, my eyes were red from crying. I slowly looked up at her, "Thank you Ms Hernandez, thank you." I said sobbing.

Of course, this just caused more outbursts of laughter.

"Frankie has a little secret! Can any of you guess what it is?" Babs announced.

I didn't know what to expect. I didn't know what she was doing. This was torture! Ms Diablo pointed at me, laughing, "Oh my god! look at him! He's blushing!! This must be a good one!!" more laughter followed.

Thomas leaned forward, "Let me guess, he's wearing a butt plug?"

All of them screamed with laughter. Insane laughter. Thomas looked at me dead in the eyes and shook his head at me. What a jerk! This was the guy 'sticking it to' the girl of my dreams! I wanted to get out of there! I didn't deserve this.

"Good one, Stud. But that isn't it. Anyone else?" Babs asked.

Ms Diablo leaned forward staring me up and down, "I bet he has a really tiny dick. Is that it?"

Knowing where this was headed, my face went bright red. My ears were burning, my eye brows arched. I started to shake with embarrassment. It was all too obvious.

"Very good!" Babs said.

More laughter followed.

"Show them sissy."

I didn't know what she wanted me to do; I sure as hell was reluctant to expose myself to a bunch of strangers, "Babs??"

Assertively, she repeated, "show them!! Lift up your dress and show them your little sissy stick!"

With that, all of her guests leaned forward, waiting for me to expose myself. I was violently shaking out of fear, embarrassment and I'm afraid to admit from excitement.

Slowly, I reached down, lifting up my dress, exposing my flaccid little pecker.

Audible gasps filled the room.

Smugly, Thomas leaned back smiling.

Ms O'Learly's jaw was wide open in astonishment.

"Oh my God! He's soo tiny." Ms Hernandez said.

"Yes she is. A liddle baby dicklet" Babs added.

More fits of laughter followed as I stood there looking every little bit ridiculous, holding my dress up before a pack of strangers as they laughed at my soft little penis.

"Its sooo cute! I actually like it. Can he fuck?" Ms Diablo asked.

The humiliation was too much for me. I never imagined that I would ever be in such a situation. They continued to speak amongst themselves for a while as if I wasn't even there.

I stood there, not moving, still holding my dress up as they all took turns taunting me.

"I don't think he can fuck" Babs said.

Babs looked directly at me and smiled, "I don't think he ever will"

"Aww, poor baby dick Frankie...Shame, it's such a pretty little dickie." Ms Hernandez added.

"Frankie? Do you want to see what a real man's penis looks like?" Babs asked me.

I was in shock, I couldn't believe it. Before I could answer, Babs turned to her lover and said, "Tommy boy, show him."

Thomas arose, taking his place beside me. With that, he began to unbuckle his pants, letting them drop to the ground... he wasn't wearing underwear. 'faloump' his flaccid eight inch cock hung down, low think and heavy. He smiled proudly.

All of the ladies gasped in approval. Some licked their lips, others started to chuckle noticing the obvious compassion between the two of us.

There I was, before a group of horny middle aged women, with my little pecker which looked like an extroverted belly button on show, standing next to a freak with a cock that looked like an elephant's trunk.

"oh my god! wow" Ms Diablo exclaimed

"You're a lucky girl Babs" Ms O'Leary added.

Babs proudly smiled, "Frankie, take a closer look" she said to me.

Deep down, I knew where this was headed. She wanted to put me in my place. To remind me that I wasn't a man, no matter how hard I tried. That I would never have her.

I looked down at Thomas' cock monster in envy.

"I want you to say; I'm just a tiny dicked sissy and I appreciate being around a real man with a man sized dick." Babs declared.

I swallowed my pride and repeated, "I'm just a tiny dicked sissy and I appreciate being around a real man with a man sized dick."

Babs smiled at me, "Are you looking Frankie?" she asked me.

"Yes, Babs. I see it" I replied.

"Look! Look at how big he is. Much bigger than you!" she said

"Yes. Much bigger than me." I added.

"Now look at your dick." She demanded.

Slowly I looked down, in comparison.

"See the difference?" she asked.

"Yes. I see the difference" I replied. I was docile, I had no fight. I never did.

"Touch it!!" she demanded.

Slowly, I grabbed a hold of my flaccid member, holding it with my thumb and index finger.

"No! No! Not yours! His!!!" she said.

I suddenly felt weak at the knees, letting my dress fall back down. I began to sob once more, "Please Babs! Don't make me do this! I'm not gay" I cried.

She meant business, "Do you want me to force you? Trust me, you wont like that."

I pleaded with her, "Please Babs. Don't make me do this"

At that point, she literally shouted at me, "TOUCH IT!!"