A Shift in Attitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Namazuros
Namazuros
179 Followers

Zell knelt down in front of me, smiling, and it took all my nerves not to smack him in the face. "So, Shifter, do you love the new you? What do you think?"

"Fuck mmmmmoooooooooooooooooo!" I growled at him, stamping my paws angrily.

"Pffffffthahaha, oh wow!" The jerk seemed close to tears from laughing so hard. "But...hey, I think we can do something else. I mean, since you never told me your name, I might as well come up with a new one...now...jeez, what to call a mutt like you?" He paused, staring off into space, then beaming as he looked back at me. "Hey, that's perfect! From now on, you'll be my precious little Milkmutt; how does that sound, girl?"

Milkmutt?! Was this lunatic out of his mind!? I felt my face flush with humiliation and anger, and I snapped back, "Milkmutt doesn't woof, woof, like Milkmutt's mmmew name! Ah...? W-wait..." I paused, eyes widening as I realized the tingling I had just felt wasn't just my emotions....the bastard had Shifted my head!

Seeming to understand what I was working out, Zell nodded. "That's right, cutie. It's pretty tricky stuff, actually, but I can Shift that adorable little head of yours around. Don't worry, I didn't break anything...just a few fun suggestions that I think you'll enjoy, and that I think will help you be a little bit more pleasant person. Well...animal. You'll have to work to be a person, but you're a good girl, aren't you? Yes you are! Yes you are!" Laughing, he started to scratch my ears, and the sharp retort I had in my throat died a quiet death as I was instantly taken to heaven, shivering in pleasure. I dimly felt myself pad next to Zell, nuzzling against his ankles, and with a quiet chuckle, he stopped scratching. "Who's my good girl? Who's my little cutie?"

"Milkmutt is..." I dreamily purred out...then shook my head, snapping out of the stupor. "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Mmmmmooooooooooo fucking prick!!! Ruff the hell is wrong with mmmew, mmmew?! Change Milkmutt back right mmmmeeeow!!"

Zell shrugged. "Well, shoot, you were doing so good there for a little bit...well, that's ok. I didn't think it would be instantaneous, and I'm sure you'll be a good girl in no time, I'm sure. And once you are, I'll change you back, I promise."

My new ears twitched clumsily, flopping against my face. "Mmmmooooo will?! R-ruff, woof, really?!"

Zell nodded, patting my head. "Really. It all depends on you...I mean, it's the perfect way to make up for being a thief. Before, you took and took. But now...well, you can give and give."

I felt a twinge of uncertainty, but it wasn't like I had much of a choice..."What mmmmooooooo you mmmeeeow, mean?"

Zell smiled, looking pleased with himself. "Ha, you know, I'm so forgetful! What are...umm...you know...those things...?" He pointed towards my breasts, now resting lightly on the floor.

I rolled my eyes, giving him an annoyed look; it was bad enough he was doing this stupid game, but I would play along, then get away as soon as I could. Maybe I'd put a bounty on this creep's head once I did...but until then, I had to play nice. "Those arf, arf...grrr...Milkmutt's udders, stupid." I blinked. "Mmmmeow udders? Wait...no, Milkmutt meant Milkmutt's udders. Mmmmmooooooooo? Ruff the heck!? Those aren't mmew udders, they're mmmooooooo udders!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!"

Zell was in stitches, watching me shout and growl, and I had to force myself to calm down and not pounce on him. Finally, he calmed down too. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Milkmutt...it's just...haha...I didn't think that would be so adorable. Anyways, like I was saying before...I bet those udders of yours really ache, don't they?"

I gave a weak nod, blushing.

"Good girl. That's because your udders are good...they want to give! But for them to give, you have to give...don't you want them to feel better?"

I nodded again, a bit harder this time.

"That's a good girl. But for you them to do that, you need to be good. You see, Milkmutt, your udders aren't going to be able to give milk until you give...well...until you give yourself, Milkmutt."

I gazed up at him, confused. "Ruff?"

Instead of answering, Zell simply slipped his sleeping robe off, letting it fall to the floor. I followed it down, my eyes widening as I took in his chest, his hips, his...his...I felt a little tingle run through me that had nothing to do with Shifting. His cock looked almost wonderfully hard and since it was right at my eye level, it seemed to pop right out at me. I mean...he was still a jerk...but...God, why was I so hot...?

Zell walked next to me, patting my side, and I had to resist turning to watch his cock go past. "Well, I think I can be excused for upping your libido just a teensy bit...mmmmm, Milkmutt, you're just too cute! But anyways, your milking! You see, it's actually pretty simple. Every time you get cum inside you, you're wonderful udders will finally have relief. Isn't that great? I think it'll really help you appreciate other people."

I bit back a growl, forcing myself to put up with this crap. "Fine, fine, j-just....mmmmmeeeeeow, let Milkmutt suck your cock, ok?!"

"Oooooh no, Milkmutt," Zell shook his head, smiling. "There's something I want you to do first, hun."

"Wha-?" I started to say, but before I could finish, Zell had clambered onto my back, straddling me. "Mmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooo?!?!!?"

I started to thrash, trying to throw him off, but he leaned in close to me, grabbing my horns as if they were handles.

"Shhhh, shhhh, cutie. I just want a little ride around the room...don't worry, your back is plenty strong; it had to be, to haul those fat udders around. Now come on....giddyup!" And with that, I felt a firm kick against my hips, and I set out at a slow crawl.

"Awwww, good girl! Good Milkmutt!" Zell cried out, apparently enjoying himself...as if I couldn't already tell that, from the way his firm and throbbing cock rubbed against my back. It took all of my strength to keep myself up, between Zell and my heavy breasts...by the Goddess, they were sore! I kept at it though, directing myself to crawl around wherever Zell pointed me. It was a little disconcerting...my paws up front were almost too sensitive, the pads tingling if I stepped on something soft. My hooves, on the other hand, were hard and heavy, and clopped loudly with every step. It wasn't long before I was panting and sweating, groaning and mooing, meowing, or barking every few steps.

Finally, it seemed like Zell had had enough. Hopping off me, he quickly angled himself in front of me, and I saw that he looked almost as achingly needy as me.

"Come on, Milkmutt...just give me a nice moo, like a good girl..."

I was so close..."Mmmmmmooooooooooooooooooo-mmmmmmmfffffff?!" In the middle of my little groan, Zell grabbed me by the horns and thrust forward into my round mouth. Instantly, I started to suck, eager for relief, and Zell made it easy by pushing deep into my mouth, not humping my face or trying to pump into me.

"G-good...good girl..." Zell was panting harder than I had been during his little ride, and I happily obliged him; my breasts felt like they were so full they would burst! I used every trick I had picked up...running my tongue along the bottom of his shaft, suckling the tip, teasing it with my tongue, nuzzling my chin lightly against his balls...anything, anything to get him to cum!

Finally, it seemed that my ministrations got through to Zell. He began to buck his hips, thrusting in my mouth; gently at first, then rougher as he began to shiver, his hips quivering. "Oh...oh wow, wow, good girl, good Milkmutt!!" With a tiny cry, he let his warmth spill into his mouth, and the moment he did...

Fireworks. Fireworks, pure white bursts of lightning, heavenly flames...the feeling coursed through my body, my hips, my breasts...the orgasm I felt was so intense that my mind seemed to go blank from bliss. It took me a few pleasure-filled moments to realize that I was dribbling milk...a steady stream of slow relief, dripping down my massive globes of titflesh. Every few seconds, milk would spurt just a little bit, as if pressure was being relieved from my aching melons and tortured nipples.

After an eternity of basking in that sensation, I realized a few things. As I was coming down from the sensation, I realized that Zell had pulled his cock from my mouth, though I had kept it in an O shape. I had swallowed all the cum he had pumped into me, and was absentmindedly licking my lips. I gazed up at Zell, my eyes feeling heavy, and my thighs wet, warm, and slick. I noted that the wizard had something in his hands, but it didn't seem to be as important as the feeling in my breasts. The relief of not being full was almost like heaven all on its own, and I savored the feeling.

"Mmmm....good girl...are you ready for your reward, cutie?" Zell gave me a pleased pat on the head, and I gave him a pleased moan right back....finally! I did his stupid games, and I'd be able to get out of here!

"That's great...well...here it is!" And I suddenly felt something snap around my neck. A quiet, vibrating thrum seemed to go through me, and I blinked in confusion, staring up at the smirking mage. Then I looked down, and heard a loud jangling noise. The bell! The Ydrai Bell! He had hung the gold and silver bell from my throat as though it were a of cowbell, secured by some kind of leather collar.

"Well...wait...mmmooooo were gonna let mmmew go..." I drawled out lazily...I sure did feel sleepy. It was weird, cuz even though I just sucked a cock, I didn't think I was tired.

"Mmmm...I did, hun, and I still intend to..." Zell knelt down next to me, kissing my forehead, and I let out a pleased giggle...he sure was cute when he was all snuggly. "But you need to give more than that...maybe a few months or so?"

"A few mmmooooooooooooooooooonths? That's...ummm...a really long time...right...?" Something didn't feel right...I seemed really tired...but it wasn't just that, it was like I was fuzzy...which was silly, cuz I wasnt all fuzzy, just like, my ears, and paws. No, my brain was all tingly, like...

My eyes shot open wide, and I gaped up at Zell. "A fucking Shift?! That's what the bell can do!?"

Zell nodded back, patting my side lovingly. "Mmmm, that's right...where did you think I learned about Shifters from? This little relic is imbued with Shifting magic...mental, rather than physical. I believe it was their way to punish criminals, many centuries ago...almost fitting, then, that I should give it to you. And hey, it is what you came for, so I might as well give it to you, right?"

The tingling was getting worse...I shook my head, trying to banish the feeling, but all I ended up doing was make the stupid thing clank and jangle loudly.

"Mmmmooooooooooooo jerk! Mmmoooooo big dumb stupid jerkyjerk!" I spat up at Zell, who just gave me a bigger hug.

"Shhh...shhh...Milkmutt, why are you mad? It isn't nice to say that stuff about people, right?"

I stared at him for a sec, then his words sunk in, and my eyes widened in shock and embarrassment. "Goodness!! Woof, woof, mmmmmmeow! You're mmmmmmooooo, like...right! Milkmutt really sorry, honest!"

Zell laughed, kissing my neck, and I giggled. He was such a cutie!!!

"It's alright, Milkmutt...I know you're just a little forgetful, but you're such a goooood girl..."

I giggled, squirming in happiness at the praise. Then I frowned...it seemed like there was something wrong...then I realized what it was, and I pouted miserably at Zell. "Hey, ummm...mmmoooooo said you'd fix mmmeow, ruff?"

Zell gave me another kiss. "That's right Milkmutt. Not too long, just a year or so...and that's not really long, is it girl?" I didn't really know what a year was, so I just kinda nodded, wiggling my butt as I tried to wag my tail.

Just then, someone else came into the room too! She was really pretty and even looked a little familiar, but I was kinda nervous cuz she looked sorta mad. Then I giggled, cuz she was in her underwear; she must have forgotten it!

The woman looked at me, then looked at Zell. "Master, I see you subdued the intruder. I'm sorry she got past me; please, I beg your forgiveness."

Zell waved his hand, rubbing at my tummy with the other one. "Nonsense, Ralynn! Everyone makes mistakes, and this one was actually a bit of a blessing. I got to try out the bell on a Shifter, and we got a lovely little pet for a while."

Ralynn! She was the guardy-person from earlier! That's why she looked familiar; I stole her clothes! I felt my tail go between my legs, and I shivered in shame, crawling up next to her. I jumped a little on the way over, though, cuz I forgot the bell was on me, and the jangling was so loud!

"Ummm...Milkmutt sorry, mmmmeow..." I gave her a hopeful little lick, looking up at her with nervous eyes.

To my surprise, she laughed too, so that made me feel lots better, and I let out a happy purr. She wasn't mad at all! And she was so friendly, she rubbed my ears!

"Wow...you've certainly made her more agreeable..." I looked up at her, smiling, and noticed that her face was sorta pink, like she was blushing! It was really cute, and I nuzzled against her leg harder.

"May...may I...?" I heard Ralynn mumble out above me.

"Hmmmm?" Zell sounded confused, then let out a soft chuckle. "Oh yes, of course. Just bring her back hear in a few hours; she'll need another milking. And be nice to her! She's a real sweetheart, aren't you, Milkmutt?"

"Mmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooo!" I answered back, feeling so pleased with myself.

Ralynn smiled down at me, walking with me back towards the door. The the coolest thing happened! The door was shut, but Zell like...waved his hand, and it opened up! It took me a sec to get it, cuz I was kinda scared, but it was magic. I mewled happily as Ralynn lead me down to her quarters, thinking about how neat it was.

Wow...I loved wizards!

Namazuros
Namazuros
179 Followers
12