A Shipwreck

Story Info
A beach holds a surprise.
897 words
3.88
53.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sailing across the South Pacific was a beautiful and deadly affair. The strong currents, both wind and water, allowed the journey to move smoothly. The only downside to such a voyage was the size of sea one had to traverse. Nearly 5,000 miles of nothing but ocean water and the occasional deserted island, that was the South Pacific trade lanes. Not only was the length of travel long, but the occasional storm could occur within a matter of minutes. Many ships would succumb to such quick, massive storms. The HMS Gorgon was one such ship.

Savaged and beaten after a bloody battle with the German cruiser Rhineland, the Gorgon limped slowly towards the British sea bases in Papua New Guinea when it was hit by a stray torpedo from a U-boat. Sinking rapidly, the ship broke apart, taking most of the crew down with them. After 3 days of floating, only one survivor remained of the original 300. Patrick Tyne, Gunner's Mate.

Sighing deeply, Patrick paddled softly, his hands still bleached badly from the beating sun and the salt water of the sea. He had spotted the island not far from where he was currently at, he just had to keep up a decent pace.

Arriving near a section of reef, the bloody and broken seaman touched foot down on a piece of coral. The feeling was hard and wet, his legs slightly atrophied from the long days in the water. Looking up at the island, Patrick smiled. It was a jewel of an island. The island looked similar to those islands that old salts would talk about, late at the bars near Patrick's home in Liverpool.

Patrick looked down into the water, his feet barely cooperating when he noticed something in the water. It vaguely resembled the face of a beautiful young woman. "Get a hold of yourself Patty..." Patrick said, rubbing his eyes. Looking back down the face was gone and was replaced by the clear rolling waves. Shaking his head, the sailor continued on until he ran into something.

Falling backwards, his balance lost, Patrick couldn't see a rock in front of him, had to be hidden under the waves. He plunged himself underneath the water and opened his eyes. A fierce burning filling Patrick's eyes as he attempted to take focus on what he ran into. The image started out vague but slowly took shape. It was the same woman he had seen. He face, similar to that of a young European girl, had long flowing brown hair. Gapping, mouth wide and the pain of his eyes forgotten, Patrick continued looking. She was completely naked, or something along those lines. Her chest was bare, revealing a pair of perfectly built breasts, both with supple nipples. Looking further down, the woman's body ended near the waist and was replaced by the fins of a fish. "The old salts were right," thought Patrick.

The woman gave him a smile and a curt nod as she moved towards him, her fish tale slightly moving her along.

Gasping for breath, Patrick returned to the land of air, his mind still in slight wonderment and shock. Biting his lip, the sailor didn't know what to do. Should he continue on? Should he try to make contact? So many questions were buzzing through his mind when Patrick felt something happen under the water.

Slowly, the mermaid pulled the broken and tattered material from around Patrick's waist. The cloth fell away quickly as the mermaid's eyes gazed at the sailor's manhood. Barely shriveled, the man's member was rather awake when the mermaid began to touch. Wrapping her hands around the limp shaft, the mermaid began moving her hands up and down along the man's member.

Patrick moaned out as the sensation crept over him and filled his mind. It had been nearly 2 years since last he had felt a woman's touch. Moving his hips against the mermaid's touch, Patrick groaned as his member began to ache.

The mermaid continued moving her hands along his member before looking down at the member. The smallish thing had grown quickly into a giant creature that pulsed and was hot to touch. Smiling wickedly up at the man, the mermaid pulled the tip of the member into her mouth. Sucking on the tip, the mermaid ran her long tongue up and down the shaft before finally wrapping itself around and pulling his member in and out of her mouth.

Closing his eyes, Patrick felt his entire body quiver as the sensations of pleasure swept his body. He gripped without success onto the coral before letting himself float for a moment in the cool water.

Moving her head back and forth along his member, the mermaid pulled it in deeper, her tongue wiggling along his member.

Bucking his hips forward quickly, Patrick cried out in pleasure as his member burst from sensation. His body numbing from such an orgasm, Patrick relaxed into the water.

Sucking hard on the tip, the mermaid swallowed as the man's seed burst into her mouth. Pulling back, she scooped him up from beneath the waves before he fell unconscious.

Patrick awoke hours later, a cool breeze flowing over his nakedness, and warm sand beneath his body. Beside the man, a beautiful woman quietly slumbered, her flowing brown hair covering her breasts as her human legs intertwined themselves around Patrick's.