A Shock to the System Ch. 1

Story Info
A novice submissive's first encounter with her Master.
2.3k words
3.94
29.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loulou
Loulou
1 Followers

I dressed carefully for our first meeting trying to imagine how he would react when he saw me. I chose a short classic black skirt, close fitting over my hips and above the knee and an expensive sheer white blouse which moulded my tits. I wore matching thong and a bra which exaggerated my tits and was thin enough for my nipples to be clearly visible through my shirt. High black stilettoes finished me off and I made my way to the hotel where we were to meet.

Walking into the reception I could feel eyes on my body, I knew my nipples were erect and protruding through my shirt, I ignored their glances and proceeded to the lounge. Then we saw each other, some apprehension, fear but relief that the moment had finally arrived after so long. We exchanged pleasantries for a while and after a stiff drink you told me to walk in front of you towards the stair case and go to room 201. I could feel him following closely and I nervously remember thinking, "damn are my shoes clean!". Once at the top of the first flight the staircase turned sharply and we were out of sight from the reception area.

As I raised my left leg to climb another stair I felt your hand on the inside if knee holding me as if to be stop. In that position my skirt had ridden to mid thigh and my legs were slightly open. His hands slowly moved up the outside of my thighs and my skirt rode a few inches higher. From 2 steps below me I knew he could see my ass and pussy only hidden by the thin lace of my thong. One of his hands pushed gently in the small of my back and I bent forward slightly, I knew he was looking at me only feeling the slightest of touches I could feel his breath on my skin. Motioning for me to move again I climbed the few steps to the 2nd floor then right until I stood facing the door to our room. He opened the door and stood aside for me to enter first.

Once inside I trembled to see that he had prepared for my visit, I could see rope and a blindfold and a selection of toys. Breathing deeply I was so aroused, nervous and excited. Pointing towards a chair he asked me to sit and he stood in front of me and parted my legs with his foot, I knew my skirt had ridden high and I was also aware that I was wet and my thong would be too. So aroused was I that I felt myself swooning and my cool classy demeanour vanished in an instant.

He asked me what I wanted and I told him that I wanted to see his cock, he smiled and rubbed his trousers and I could see his growing cock bulge in their confines. Just as I thought he may release it and let me see he stopped and placed a blindfold over my eyes, momentarily I was so angry. I could hear that he was undressing, I heard his trousers fall to the ground and then my senses dazed I could smell his hard cock inches from my face, I breathed in his smell deeply and my cunt became wetter I could feel my juices flowing and longed for him to touch me.

He kicked my legs wider apart, my skirt now high over my hips my thong buried in my wet cunt. He brushed his hard cock over my lips and I could taste him, smell him. Ordering me to open my mouth a little he pressed it between my wet lips, holding the back of my head he pulled me forward slowly and must have watched as his cock disappeared into my willing mouth. I licked and sucked his cock, he began to move his hips back and forth, slowly fucking my mouth, pushing himself deeper each time. The familiar taste of pre cum oozed onto my tongue as I swallowed him greedily. Just as I though he might cum he withdrew and silence ensued, it made me nervous and excited, I wondered if he was staring at my hot cunt, glistening invitingly for him.

Taking my hands he walked me the short distance to the bed and with my calves touching it he told me to remove my skirt and blouse, I did so timidly for this was the first time he had seen my body. Still blindfolded it helped with my shyness. I stood before him in my underwear, my cunt so obviously wet. Pushing me backwards I sat towards the middle of the bed and he told me to raise my hips high for him, as I did he arranged some pillows under so they would remain high. I was secretly grateful that my cunt was high in the air for I was so wet for him.

He slowly pulled my thong to one side and for the first time my cunt was exposed to him, I imagined my lips puffy and wet, my clit swollen and my hole lubricated and ready. It suddenly dawned on me that he had my cunt up high for a reason as my juices slowly trickled from my cunt to my ass and I openly shivered before him. My legs were now spread very wide, both my holes readily accessible. I yearned for him to touch. I began to feel braver and pleaded to be touched, touch me, please touch me. No response and I was shivering uncontrollably. I was so aroused, like never before and it was making me brave so I asked again, "Master, fuck me, fuck my cunt with your hands, fuck me hard, long and deep". A stifled laugh and I knew he was smiling.

Holding my buttocks and raising me higher, spreading my legs wider still I felt his tongue on my ass, gently following the line from ass to clit, it was so good... back and forth he went lapping at my juice lubricating every crevice. His tongue probing my ass and hole, sucking hard on my clit pulling it between his lips. I needed penetration, "Master, Master". I was begging to cum. (SLAP) He spanked my thighs, I jumped momentarily, (SLAP) I jumped again, it stung me for a few seconds and I could feel the heat the spanking was generating, I

was even more aroused. The briefest pause and I felt a blunt object press against my cunt, working it in a circular motion I recognised it as my toy that I had bought with me. He instinctively knew the angle to insert it and with some persuasion it entered my lips and he plunged it deeply into my cunt. Back and forth steady and deep, one finger pressing and moving over my clit. Grabbing at my hand he placed my fingers on my clit and I rubbed myself hard, one of his hands fucking me hard and steady, the toy banging against my g spot on every forward thrust, "I'm cumming Master, harder Master" As I began my climb into the abyss my moaning shocked even myself, deep ripples of ecstasy overtook my inhibitions thrown to the wind, and as I thought I had reached my pinnacle he plunged one finger into my ass, circling wide and fast, I climbed even higher and called for him not to stop "don't stop, fuck me Master".

My cunt was contracting wildly around my toy and my ass gripping his never faltering finger. One last gasp and I held my breath, hips high I cum so hard, he continued to fuck me slowly and gently as I subsided, my breathing was fast and my heart felt like it was going to explode. As he removed the toy that was plugging my cunt my juices ran from my body and he licked me and I could hear him swallow. I was completely stunned.

I felt him climb on to the bed and he gently caressed the heated patches that his spanking had left whilst I recovered. The he moved again and straddled my chest, leaning backwards slightly he rested against my thighs and he pinched and tweaked my nipples and they hardened like never before. Taking another pillow he put one under my head, I could smell his cock again. He moved his cock over my face, leaving trails of pre cum, my lips were parted and eagerly awaiting his cock. He shifted position and I felt his cock on my lips, he slid in with ease and tasted so good, his cock was so hard and I struggled to take him deep.

Moving my head up and down his hard shaft I stopped and took his head between my lips and sucking hard I moved my head in a circular motion gently pulling I could feel it grow against my tongue. He withdrew abruptly and moved again, this time facing my cunt which was still oozing my cum. I knew what my Master wanted me to do, leaning forward I ran my hands along his thighs and raising my head I gently caressed Master with my tongue. Trailing over his buttocks and his balls, pushing himself back against my mouth my tongue pressed against his ass and I wanted to please him so much. I pressed the flat of my tongue against his hole and applied some pressure, from his moans I gathered courage from the fact that I knew I was pleasing him.

More pressure still and my tongue began to penetrate gently, I was so aroused by what I was doing that I began to work faster, my tongue running back and forth, in and out, circling his hole, I heard him call my name and shivers ran through my body. He moved again and repositioned himself so his cock was back in my mouth, harder and more swollen now and oozing pre cum. He started to fuck my mouth raising himself over my face his weight on his arms. I reached around and grabbed his buttocks as he relentlessly fucked me, harder, faster and deeper. He was going to cum, his cock twitched wildly on my tongue, his balls tight.

I knew this was the time and I place a finger against his ass hole and penetrated him. He almost violently lunged forward into my mouth and I struggled for a few moments to breath normally, I didn't let up and moved my finger deeper, moving in a circle. He called my name again and his cock pulsated, I began moving my finger in and out of his hole hard and fast and with one last hard, deep forward thrust he began to cum... a deep long spurt hit my throat and then he withdrew sharply, leaning back he spurted his cum all over my tits, my face, my neck, his ass spasming against my finger. Pumping his cock his cum was relentless and I loved the feel of it spurting over my body. I took my hands and began to rub it over my tits and across my lips. His breathing subsided into near normal tones and he kissed me deeply and passionately on my mouth. I had never felt so spent in my life!

As he continued to hold me we must have drifted off for a while, I awoke, still blindfolded to find that he had moved me almost onto my front my hips still raised and I could feel his warm tongue running along my back and over my buttocks, along the line of my ass. It felt so good, he knew I was awake as I spread my knees further apart for him, I so much wanted him to fuck my ass with his tongue and his cock, hard again and pressing against my legs.

I felt wet against almost immediately and as his tongue penetrated my ass for the first time I cried out, "Master, oh Master, don't stop". As I tried to raise myself I suddenly realised that my arms were restrained, I was helpless against his onslaught and the feeling was exquisite. As his tongue continued to fuck my ass I felt his firm fingers penetrate my cunt, I moaned loudly and he masterfully fucked my holes bringing me to within seconds of orgasm. He stopped and taking my juices from my cunt he lubricated my ass as I awaited his entry with baited and shallow breath.

I could feel his cock against my ass now, he positioned himself slightly over me and pushed forward slowly, my muscles clenched tight around his hard cock and he waited for a few moments before penetrating me deeper, I stretched for him as he slowly but steady pushed his hard cock deeper into my ass. Never before had it felt so good. I instinctively wanted to touch my clit but also knew that my Master would please me. I could feel he was so deep now, his balls flat against me.

I was ready and he felt me relax against his hard cock and slowly he started to fuck my ass, long deep slow strokes, in and out, back and forth, my muscles held him so tight and he breathed hard and fast, as did i. I knew he was close to cumming, his cock was pulsating and he was clawing at my hips pulling himself deeper with every forward thrust, never before had my ass been fucked so expertly, for never before had I had the pleasure that his fucking was giving me. I thought of all the months of preparation that had lead to this time now and whilst doing so I shivered and ripples of pleasure cruised through me, he started to cum, one last deep penetrative thrust and he exploded in my ass, the first time ever that had happened to me.

To Be Continued...

Loulou
Loulou
1 Followers