A "Shopping" Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-It's Five O'clock, sweetie. About time to went back to the hotel.

Only hearing this, Atsuko felt her legs weaken, and her pussy became wet. At the same moment her nipples became turgid and hard like tiny rocks.

They took their packages from the front desk at the hotel and took the elevator directly to Daniel's room.

-Get naked and kneel down before me, sweetie, he told her as he sat in an armchair.

Slowly, Atsuko began to undress. She was already barefoot, so she began by taking off the garters, the skirt and the blouse. With an uninhibited naturalness, she knelt down before him, put both hands in his lap, ducked and she said:

-What does my Sir want from me?

Daniel stood up before her and answered: Undress me.

She eased off his garments one by one, first the fitted t-shirt, which was challenging for her because of their difference in stature. Next she removed the trousers, and finally his boxers and socks.

- Now, come with me. - And he guided her to the bathroom.

Taking scissors from his toilet case, he made her sit at the edge of the bathtub and began to trim her pubic hair, then dampened and soaped it. With great affection and smoothness he took out a razor and shaved her completely.

- Now I like it a lot more, he said smiling while the shower head poured water over her, making her shake again, putting her on the verge of reaching another orgasm. He dried her sweetly and taking her in his arms carried her back to the room.

- On your hands and knees again, sweetie. Now I want to fuck your ass, he said while pulling a pot of lubricant from the toilet case. He waited until she was in the best position and then stroked her, lubricating her anus, first outside with a finger, then with two, and began to introduce his fingers and to notice how she trembled.

-Slowly, Daniel-san. I'd never done this way before.

-Relax and let me. This route of pleasure can be even better than the traditional one. I will go gently, but I will take you thus.

When he noticed that two fingers did not meet resistance, but entered and left easily, he pointed the tip of his cock at the narrow entrance and pressing firmly he began to ease his dick inside.

She moaned. It hurts.

- Relax, honey. - Daniel said while he stopped pushing to let her relax a little. When he noticed that the pressure exerted by the sphincter was lessening, he pushed a little more and once past that barrier was completely inside her.

Atsuko groaned and began to speak Japanese. Daniel took her by the hips and held her still until she began to relax.

He began to pump slowly. The feeling the narrow passage being forced excited him more every second and when he heard her began to moan, this time in pleasure, he sped his rhythm, fucking her every stroke more firmly until he exploded in a spurt of cum that coated deep inside the ass of Atsuko as she shouted her pleasure.

- I never thought that I was going to like being fucked that way, she whispered. But this has been the best fuck of my life. Thank you Daniel-San. I will thank you all my life for showing me this new way to find fulfillment.

- The pleasure has been mine as well, Atsuko-san, Daniel told her laughing.

- I should go, Daniel-san. My friend will be getting back soon. Today I have been completely happy.

-Me too, honey, me too. Sayonara, Atsuko-san.

-Sayonara, Daniel-san.

*

* Thanks to faeriefire for her help with the flow and the English version.

12