A Shopping Trip

Story Info
Fun with toys in the changing room.
1.9k words
3.79
115.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cahab
cahab
76 Followers

I got a call from John and Simon after our little get-together. They gave me a number of some guy who new someone who knew someone. I gave him a call, and apparently there was this company in London which specialized. I asked him in what, and he said everything. I hung up being no less confused than at the start of the conversation, but I rang the number he gave me. It turned out to be some sort of sex line, but a confession line where you told them stuff rather than the other way around. I was going to hang up, but the voice said that it was cheap, so on a whim I told it all about my first time, and what I wanted to do for a living.

A couple of days later I got another phone call. Apparently they had liked what they called my ‘phone interview’ very much, and would like to meet me in person. They said if I wanted to come they would be happy to discuss my future, and would reimburse any travel expenses whatever happened. They said any day would be fine. They gave me an address, and told me they hoped I would come. I said I hoped that I would too, with as much double entendre as I could muster down the phone, and they laughed and hung up.

I mulled over my options for a couple of days, and decided it was all too risky. Then I had a blazing row with my mother, which ended with me threatening to leave. She said fine, and I said fine, and I slammed the door to my room shut. As I lay on my single bed I thought to myself; I should, you know. I really should. Potentially, here was an opportunity to do what I really wanted to do. I resolved to take the risk, and go for it.

The next morning, after I heard my mother slam the door on her way to work, I started to pack my things. I had already gotten dressed, and I had written my mother a note to say I was going to stay with some friends for a few days, and not to expect me back for at least a week, when in would contact her for a forwarding address. I had also written one to myself, for posting on the way, stating the address I was really going to, just in case. I’ve always been quite a forward thinking sort of a girl.

As I was packing I was despondent about my wardrobe. Everything I had seemed to be desperately unsexy, or just too childish. Eventually I decided I would buy some stuff on the way, and left my bag light, taking mainly make-up and jewellery and a couple of t-shirts, and my by now much beloved dildo. I put jeans and one of my dad’s old shirts on, tied around my waist, and set off.

Once I got to town I checked my accounts. I had a very basic bank account that my Dad had made me set up and a savings account I had had since I was little with a couple of thousand in it. I transferred a thousand to the bank account, and went shopping.

First I knew I needed some new shoes. I was not exactly runway-model height, and needed some extra. I selected two pairs of shoes, one with quite high, blocky heels so I could get used to it, and a pair of black spiked fuck-me open-toed shoes with four-inch heels, that I found I could just about wear if I walked very carefully. I searched around until I found a male assistant to buy them from and watched his eyes widen as he wrapped them. Yes, those were the ones alright.

Next I went to buy some underwear. I searched through all of the major chain stores but couldn’t quite find what I was looking for, although I did buy a couple of nice black semi-transparent sets of bras and panties, a silver thong bikini that I don’t know how anyone would wear if they didn’t expect to get fucked on the spot, a black suspender belt and a few pairs of stockings. Even these seemed a little too tame though somehow. Although they looked quite sexy, I was looking for something that really screamed sex at me, that turned me on even on the hanger.

I eventually found what I was looking for in a shop that catered for the upper-end of the sex market, for those middle-class types whose interest is flagging. It was different to the shops that I was used to in that it had all female staff, and mainly female customers, with the odd male walking round in an embarrassed fashion behind his wife. I was absolutely in heaven, and picked up an animal shaped vibrator, of which I have heard so much, and a quite large butt plug as well as several items of underwear, a long chemise which was intended to be used as a nightdress, and a couple of bra and hotpants sets, one in purple and with lots of straps (very rock-chick) and one in leather. I was desperate to try them on, but they had no changing room, so I would have to wait.

Finally I called into the most expensive store in town, one that I would never normally even consider buying from as it was far too expensive. Today I made an exception; I needed to dress to impress. I searched through until I found a nice shiny black coat, but still very soft and supple, actually quite reasonably priced for what it was, and a very short and daring low-cut black dress that I hoped was slightly too short for me.

I took all my purchases into the changing rooms and looked around. There was a communal area at one end for when it got busy, and a few quite large cubicles. Today was a Tuesday, and the rooms were empty. I went into one and closed the curtain. There were mirrors on all three sides of the cubicle, and a small stool in the corner. I hung up my purchases on the curtain rail, and proceeded to undress. I carefully folded and put away my shirt and jeans; my jeans were wet from my cunt’s anticipation as I hadn’t wanted to bring any old underwear with me.

I stood there totally naked for a little while, letting the store’s air conditioning cool me down, lifting my arms and stretching my legs to help myself dry off the hot summer day’s perspiration. I looked at myself in the mirrors. I wasn’t looking bad at all. I slipped on my new heels and looked again. Even better. The working out I had been doing combined with the heels made my ass look fantastic. I walked backwards and forwards in the cubicle, watching my ass wiggle, and giggled.

I had trimmed my pubes the night before with a pair of scissors, but I decided there that that wasn’t enough, and sat down on the stool and took out my shaver, and trimmed them down still further, so that when I sat back and spread my legs my cunt lips and clitoris were clearly visible, with no growth to obscure them. I was fairly light down there anyway, so it still looked fairly natural. I became concerned for a moment that the noise of the shaver might make anyone think I had been doing something else. I waited a moment with bated breath, but nobody came. I told myself not to be so silly. After all, what were they likely to come in and say? I dug out the vibrator and switched it on. Nothing happened. No batteries. Dammit, I was horny now.

I got out my dildo and put it in my mouth, I had done this quite often over the last couple of months and it made a great pacifier. Tasted a little rubbery, but even just the shape of a good hard cock in my mouth made me feel better. I drew out of its case the butt plug I had just bought and looked at it. I had been cautious about not using my dildo too much, as I didn’t want to stretch my still quite tight cunt too much without filling it with real cocks, but I didn’t see any harm in stretching my anus a little. I pushed the plug in and out of my slippery cunt a couple of times to get it thoroughly lubricated and then sat down on the floor, leaning back against the mirror, to insert it slowly into my ass. I could see under the curtain while I was on the floor, and I could just about see out across the shop floor, where men were walking round looking at suits. If they had good eyesight they could look back and see me too. This little piece of exhibitionism turned me on even more, and I stood up lest I peak too soon.

The plug in my ass felt good, really good, and I walked around a little with it up there, gasping a little occasionally as it rebounded against something sensitive. I imagined again what it had felt like to have a real cock up there, and rubbed my clitoris, wiggling my hips. I slipped off my shoes again and pulled on a pair of hold-up stockings, before putting my shoes back on. I looked again in the mirror. It needed something. Oh, yes.

I leaned across and put on a simple black choker, 1920’s style, that had been my grandmother’s. I slipped on the coat, and looked back at myself again, one foot up on the stool. Oh god yes, I moaned as I looked at myself and rubbed my clitoris hard. I looked so good, I didn’t see how they could resist me. I had quite small tits, but they were very pert. I pinched at them with my fingers to make them hard. Oh, yes. I would do.

I took my dildo and rammed it hard into my mouth, making myself gag and choke a little, remembering the words Simon had used that had turned me on so. Yes, bitch, I thought to myself. You like it, don’t you, bitch. I shut my eyes and imagined the real cocks in my ass and throat. I took the dildo out of my mouth to rub it in the juices from my clit before ramming it even harder down my throat, head in the air like a sword-swallower.

As I did so a thought occurred to me and I removed the dildo and scrabbled around until I found my shaver, and transferred its batteries to my vibrator. I slid to the floor, once again visible from the shoulders down, plug in my ass, dildo pressed to my throat, vibrator whirring away in my cunt. I lost track of how long I spent there, but I must have come at least three or four times, and several times feet had passed by under the cubicle curtain.

I was only awoken from my reverie by the sound of a shop assistant outside asking if I was alright. I guiltily got up and thanked her and said yes, I was fine. I got dressed into the rock-chick hotpants and briefs set , shoved everything else except the stuff from this store into my bag and slung it over my shoulder. On the way out I bought a short denim jacket and a pair of thin sunglasses as well, and put them on too. I left the store at 3:20, and had to run to catch the train at 3:45 to London. I was panting hard by the time I got there, for more reasons than one.

I hadn’t yet removed the butt-plug.

cahab
cahab
76 Followers