A Shopping Trip

Story Info
Shopping with her sister ended up with her in his bed.
1.3k words
3.77
35.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of Fran's close friends were envious of the relationship she had with her husband, Ian, even after over ten years of marriage. They were still like a newly wed couple. Fran would tell them that besides being madly in love with each other, it was because they kept things exciting. Ian's shift work enabled them to spend lots of quality time together when their children were at school. They often used this time to spice up their love life. Fran guarded their time together well and her friends and family knew not to invite her anywhere if it was one of Ian's days off.

This particular day though was a work day so Fran set off with her sister Patsy to do some shopping and then lunch. They were just walking into a lingerie shop when Fran's mobile phone rang.

"Hello?" she asked and then her whole face lit up. "Hi love, what are you doing, ringing me from work. You are? Give me 30 minutes then. No! Oh okay then we are in the lingerie department now. Let me see what I can find and I will ring you back."

She turned to Patsy and told her that Ian was home from work as the machinery had broken down.

"I guess that is the end of our shopping spree and lunch then." She said to Fran.

"Nah, not yet anyway," Fran giggled. "He wants me to ring him when I am in the dressing room and describe what I am trying on."

Patsy laughed. "You two are worse than honeymooners. God I wish Les would show the same interest in me."

"Yeah I sure lucked out with Ian. He is just so damn sexy. In all ways!"

They continued looking through the lingerie on the rack with Patsy holding up various outfits to show Fran until she finally decided to try on the black lace teddy. She walked into the change room with the teddy in tow. Patsy continued flicking through the negligees. Just as she got into the cubicle and had slipped out of her clothes the mobile rang.

"Hello" Fran said into the phone.

"Hi sexy, what are you wearing." Ian whispered into the phone.

"You rang too soon." Fran laughingly replied. "I am just about to slip into something and then ring you."

"Are you naked?" he asked.

She answered with a throaty yes.

"Are your nipples hard baby?" Ian inquired.

"They are now you said that," she laughed.

"Touch them for me baby and make them really hard." He asked of her.

Fran traced her fingertips around her aueroles and over the nipples. She groaned and felt herself get wet.

"How is that feeling?"

"Oh God" was all that Fran could get out.

"Take one hand away and take it down to that sweet little pussy of yours sexy." He demanded.

She let one hand trail down to the red strip of hair she left when waxing. Sliding her finger over her clit, her knees trembled and she let out a groan into the headpiece.

Ian said, "Must be pretty wet down there my love."

She nodded her head unable to talk and too aroused to realise he couldn't hear her nodding.

"Well love? Are you very wet?"

"Oh God yes Ian but we must stop this. Someone will be here to check on the noise." She told him crookily.

"Okay then baby. Only cos I don't want to waste that sweet nectar of yours. Now you pick something that suits a sexy lady like your self. Ditch your sister and call me when you get to your car. Oh by the way wear what ever you buy under your clothes. I cant wait for you to change when you get home."

He signed off and Fran quickly tried on the teddy to make sure it fit.

"That was Ian on the phone." She told her sister as she went to pay for the teddy.

"I have to skip lunch but I will make it up I promise."

Laughing Patsy gave her, her blessing and told her she was green with envy.

"I want all the details tomorrow!" she added as a parting remark.

Fran blushed and told her not likely.

Rushing off she found a toilet to change into. She slipped on the teddy and donned her skirt and top over it. Carrying the bag with her thong and bra in it, she headed off to her car in a rush.

When she got in her car she rang Ian back.

"Hi love, I am in the car and on my way home." She told him when he answered.

"You aren't talking while you drive are you?" he asked.

"No hun, I was just about to start it."

"Good then before you do, Tell me what you bought."

"A black lace teddy with a thong bottom." Fran said. "You will see it soon enough."

"No sexy. Not soon enough!" I replied. "Take off your clothes."

"Ian!" she said shocked. "I will have every truck driver on the freeway looking in at me."

"Frannie love, you have always been a bit of an exhibitionist. This is just one step further."

So she quickly complied taking off her skirt and top.

"Okay. Can I come home now."

"No hun not yet. I know when I see you I will be so horny I might rush so now before you leave I want you to get yourself good and wet for me. Start by carressing those gorgeous pink nipples of yours." Ian ordered.

Fran groaned and her hand found its way under the top to fondle her nipples into hardness again.

"Has that worked love?" he asked.

"Yes!!!!" she replied huskily.

"Good, now I want you to start teasing that clit of yours. You know how you like it. Do it for me baby. Pretend its my tongue licking that sweet pearl of yours."

Fran started to tease her clit. Hard like a minature cock, it caused an immediate reaction. She groaned and rubbed it faster harder. Meanwhile breathing heavily into the mouthpiece. Ian could hear her and knew exactly how she was going. His cock had got so hard that he had to release it. Slowly he took off his clothes with one hand while holding the phone with the other. His hard cock sprang to attention. The knob shone in the light of the lounge room as he sat back in his chair.

Frans finger, meanwhile, had found its way into her pussy. It slid in easy with her wetness. She started to fuck herself with her finger, no longer able to control herself.

"God sexy, you sound so wet and so close to cumming." Ian said into the mouthpiece as he stroked himself.

Fran managed a strangled yes as she continued pumping her pussy with two fingers now. Within seconds she reached her climax and Ian hearing her reached his just seconds later.

"Oh God baby. You drive me wild you are so sexy. As soon as you can come home to me. I have a surprise." He said as he rang off.

Sitting back in the seat, legs spread, gasping to retain her breath and composure, Fran smiled to herself.

"I am so blessed." She told herself as she set off home.

Reaching their home, she quickly parked the car in the garage and ran into the house.

"Honey I'm home." She called.

"Up here my sex goddess. I hope you only have on the teddy!"

She giggled and called out, "You'll see." as she ran up the steps following a trail of red rose petals.

She swung the bedroom door open to see Ian laying naked in a pool of rose petals on their bed, his cock standing up like a flagpole.

"Welcome home. My God that teddy makes you even more desirable. Come here my sex goddess."

Fran glanced around the room as she went towards the bed. He had her favourite blues music playing. Candles were lit and flames dancing in a slight breeze. There was an ice bucket in which a bottle of champaigne cooled. And beside it sat two champaigne glasses.

But then, that's another story.