A Short Four-Day Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned to kissing the teen, laying kisses across her lips, ear, and neck. He deftly untied the top of her bikini and she allowed it to fall away to the deck of the cockpit. As his hands mauled her firm young tits, he felt her hand brush against his jutting, rigidity erect penis. John gasped as her nimble fingers wrapped around his cock, gently squeezing and taking her measure of him.

“God, you’re big,” she hoarsely whispered.

“That’s because you’re such a hot little girl. The hottest, sexiest and most gorgeous creature I’ve seen in a long time.”

“You’re a hottie too,” she quipped playfully. Her hand pulled the tie to his trunks and plunged under the waistband. John lifted his hips and slipped the baggy garment down and kicked it free, to give her complete, unhindered access to his big cock. “God, you’re big!” she exclaimed again. “I’ve never …”

“You will, honey, you will.”

Sandy lowered her head and kissed the eye of his glans. She loved guys with big dicks. To Sandy, he wasn’t big, he was huge; he easily had the biggest dick she’d ever seen. It was a full ten inches long and she could hardly encircle the long, stalk with her fingers. She licked at the broad circumcised head, running her studded tongue across his velvety smooth helmet shaped dickhead.

Nibbling at the underside of his cock, just under the rim, she marveled at size of the thick cock tube stretching down the long shaft before disappearing at his hairy scrotum filled with two heavy balls. As she nibbled down his bulging cock tube, she saw the thick dark veins pulsating just below the skin surface. She nuzzled his shaggy balls and then licked her way back to his ripe purplish cock crown. She mouthed the massive glans and slowly took it into her mouth. John’s eyes rolled back into his head as she began swirling her studded tongue across his sensitive knob.

“Oh, sweet Jesus! That feels so good, baby doll. Shit, you really know how to please a guy,” he said huskily.

She pulled off, kissed him and cooed, “I like a big man,” and then went back down on him. Her lips stretched around his thickly veined stalk, engulfing several inches of his long cock. He seized her head in his powerful hands. His hips lurched and he jabbed her in the back of the throat with his prick. John began thrusting, fucking her mouth, sawing his meaty prick in her voracious mouth.

As the sailboat sped toward Carlisle Point, wet-sucking sounds joined the gentle sounds of the boat knifing through the water. He stopped thrusting, but she took up the motion, bobbing up and down like an oil field pump jack on his hardened male flesh. With a seeming urgency, she sucked and sucked, ever faster, ever franticly until his testicles began to ache and his cock head tingled, building to an overpowering urge. His gut tightened until with an out-of control rush, his swollen cock bulged appreciably as the first blast of creamy ejaculate blasted through his prick and into her sucking mouth, quickly followed by series of blasts that eventually ended in a dribble.

Sandy swallowed and swallowed trying to keep up with the flood of thick semen. She tasted the salty tang of his manly emission and savored the flavor. Some men had strong, even slightly bitter cum, but John’s cum was delicious, yeasty and full-bodied without any hint of rancidness. She pulled off his dick and looked up into his eyes, cum dribbling from the corners of her mouth. He lifted her slightly and bent forward, kissing her full on the mouth, tasting his own cum.

After rounding Carlisle Point, he headed straight for Mermaid Cove. His hands explored her smooth inner thighs and raked across her aroused pussy. With a flick of his hand, he untied first one side, then the other of her bikini bottom and pulled the tiny garment from her crotch. He reached down and grabbed the calf of her right leg and then slowly slid his hand up her leg, stopping just short of her now drooling pussy before reversing direction and sliding back down her leg. His hand rose again ascending to the puffy pudenda of her sex, teasing the hot lips of her vulva. His hand was soaked with her juices on the first pass up her crotch, his touch causing her to gush more female musk. Effortlessly his lubricated fingers glided into her damp folds.

“You are some wet, Babydoll,” he hoarsely whispered.

She let out a guttural moan as his index finger found the base of her aroused clitoris, and teased it for just a moment. He ran his hand back down her sopping gash and as he went, he gently pinched her outer labia between his thumb and index finger. As his hand rose back up her slippery slit, he drove his middle and index fingers into her vagina and slid his thumb up past her piss hole to her clit and began a squeezing motion, rubbing the fleshy bump of her vaginal G-spot with his fingers while rubbing the sides of her clit with his thumb. Cradling her in his strong arms, he laid her back and nibbled down her neck to her breasts.

For the first time John had a good view of her light brown aureoles, ringed with tiny raised papules around the central summit of her crenulated nipples. With unconcealed lust in his eyes he said, “Oh, Baby, your tits are magnificent! They need to be lovingly sucked, and sucked often.”

She arched her back, offering her bare breasts for him to feast upon. He licked around the aureole of her left breast for several minutes before flicking his tongue across the thick posts of her erect nipple, all the while he continued his manipulation of her clit and pussy, driving her closer and closer towards the moment of penultimate pleasure.

John noticed the flush of the color of her breast and knew she was close. Her whimpers and moans became louder until she cried out in sweet anguish. He lovingly sucked in her left nipple and gently chewed on it. The added stimulus drove her over the edge.

Wave after glorious wave of orgasmic pleasure radiated from her groin throughout her young body. Her pussy clamped down on John’s probing fingers and she tried to bolt upright as the first gut-wrenching wave hit her. She twisted and bucked but John held her tight and continued stroking and chewing until her climax subsided. She suddenly became limp and he released his clutch on her snatch and removed his sex-drenched fingers, smearing her right tit with her own secretion.

Nuzzling her tit and inhaling deep, he took a full measure of her odor. She smelled fresh and absolutely divine. Like a ravenous baby, he lovingly sucked in her right tit, consuming the thin coating of pussy nectar, suckling her nipple until she pulled away, no longer able to withstand the stimulation.

John looked up and saw that they were approaching Mermaid Cove. “We’re almost there, Baby. You take the helm. I’ll lower the sails.”

John lowered the jib and then the mainsail. Sandy studied him. He was a magnificent specimen of manhood. Muscles rippled and bulged as he worked to secure the sail. As she studied his muscular back and taut ass, she could see his manly organs hanging between his legs, organs that she knew would be soon mated to her own.

John returned to the cockpit and started the auxiliary engine. Slowly they entered Mermaid Cove. Sandy felt a little uneasy, as the cove was empty of boats. She felt it would be safer if the cove were crowded with other hedonistic pleasure seekers.

CHAPTER 4

The vast majority of Rockford Lake lay in Rockford County. A coincidence of geography placed the cove in neighboring Quinset County. The cove was the only point of access to the lake in Quinset County, and yet the area was undeveloped. There were several reasons for this. First, the headlands surrounding the cove were cut off from development by a rail line. The railroad, citing safety concerns and potential liabilities, refused to grant a grade crossing across its tracks. The landowner’s only option was to build an overpass across the rail line, which was prohibitively expensive. Secondly, once across the rail line, the landowner was faced with a broad area that was flooded when lake levels were high to normal, requiring a causeway to reach the usable land. Thirdly, the landowner had an unsavory reputation and the elected officials were not about to be seen as giving him help of any sort.

As a result of its geography, the cove was out of the jurisdiction of Rockford County and for all practical purposes beyond the law of Quinset County. People flocked to the cove as a place to skinny dip and indulge in exhibitionist displays. On any warm day, it was crowded with boats fill with naked people, swimming, sunning, and screwing in the open.

The Rockford County Sheriff’s Lake Patrol tried to shut down the public nudity at the cove, but the activities posed no problem to the citizens of Quinset County. A lawsuit was filed and the Quinset County Court ordered the Rockford Sheriff to cease harassing citizens outside their jurisdiction and within Quinset County. A state court ruling against Rockford County followed, and the harassment ended.

Nonetheless the Lake Patrol would regularly cruise the cove ostentatiously looking for more egregious activities, such as drugs and sexual activity between minors and adults, but mainly in order to get an eyeful of flesh. If the patrol suspected a violation of state law, it would sometimes board a boat to check registration and safety devices, and if a controlled substance violation or if minors were found, they could threaten to make an arrest. Most people were not aware of the jurisdictional issues involved and if threatened could be easily manipulated by the sheriff deputies. All most people knew was that within the cove, the Lake Patrol pretty much let anything go.

John reversed the auxiliary engine and brought the boat to a stop in the middle of the cove. He shut off the engine and went forward to throw a single anchor into the water. Before he turned, he felt her tender embrace as she hugged him from behind. He stood passively for several moments as she ran her hands across his nude torso. He turned and kissed the pretty teen, joining her in the embrace, then led her aft, where he laid her out on the foredeck at the edge of the cockpit. John took her foot and mouthed her toes, sucking on each stubby digit before licking up her leg to her succulent snatch. He was delighted that she had shaved her pussy, but was also delighted that she had left a small patch of blonde fleece over her pubic mound.

As he licked and slathered the smooth lips of her vulva, her slit began to glisten and seep. John gently ran the tip of his tongue up her slit, gathering her nectar, relishing the favor of her sexual secretions. He drove his tongue into her precious sex and traced the juncture between her inner and outer labia before driving into her fuck hole, his long tongue penetrating deep within her tight vagina, burying his face in her moist interior.

She was still aroused from the finger fucking while they sailed from Carlisle Point to Mermaid Cove and John knew that she wouldn’t last long. He took his time, alternating between tongue fucking and clit sucking and he drove her crazy. Appling pressure to her perineum with his hand, John began licking her clit at the one o’clock position. Nerves began shorting out in her abdomen.

“Omigod! Omigod! I'm cumming! I'm cummiiiinnnngggg!” With a convulsive lurch, her sex sensors overloaded and an incredibly intense orgasm hit her hard. “Unngh, Uunnnhhh! UUUUUUNNNNHHHH!” Her cry of passion carried across the water and echoed back before it was abruptly cutoff as she sucked in her breath, tensing her shuddering body as the orgasm surged through her. Once the blissful sensations had faded, she curled up in a little ball to protect her now oversensitive clit from further stimulation.

John looked down on the nearly delirious girl and smiled. She was very responsive to his techniques and he had no doubt that was going to be a great fuck. He rolled her onto her back and pried her legs apart to step into the slot between her splayed legs. He stroked his dick, coaxing it to steely hardness. Grasping his bulging rod, he ran the large tip up and down the sopping wet slit of her pussy, mixing his pre-cum with her juices, lubricating the head for penetration. He continued teasing her until she opened her eyes and looked at him.

He smiled and said, “Okay Baby, now I’m going to fuck the hell out of you!”

She started to speak but suddenly felt the mouth of her pussy stretch as he drove his massive head into her cunt.

“Oh gawd! You’re sooo fucking big! Oh, god damn!”

He stopped with just the head firmly in her fuck tunnel. He partially withdrew and penetrated her again, this time pushing a little deeper.

“Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!” she cried, as she tossed her head from side to side.

John began to gently thrust, using short strokes, gradually driving deeper and deeper into her clasping cunt hole, filling her up like never before, stretching her to fit his thick, thick cock. He penetrated to where his cockhead was rubbing against her G-spot.

“You’ve got a nice tight pussy, Babydoll. In a few minutes it won’t be so tight. I sure hope you like big dicks, because you’re in for the fucking of your life.”

She looked up at him with eyes crazed with fuck lust, panting like she’d run a foot race. “Oh yes, you big stud,” she hissed. “I love your big dick! Oh, my god, you’re so fucking big!”

A low, throaty groan bubbled from her mouth as the friction of his massive dick on her G-spot caused her passions to begin boiling once again.

“Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhh, yes baby! Yes! Yes! Ohhhh, yessssss! Oh fucking mercy! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!” She arched her back and sucked in her breath through clinched teeth as the incredible electric surge of another mind-boggling orgasm tore from her pussy and radiated outward through her trembling, ripe body.

John smiled as heard the echo of her cry bounce back from across the cove. Her pussy squeezed his big cock hard as she went rigid. Her body had taking on a sheen of sweat. Gritting his teeth, he drove in a little deeper, slowly breaking her in. Slowly but surely driving in deeper and deeper, and as he did, wave after wave of intense orgasmic bliss swept over her until he felt his cock head mash up against the ring of her cervix.

She gasped for breath and her pussy spasmed around his shaft again and again. He knew now that she was the kind of girl who was capable of having repeated vaginal orgasms, and that the orgasms would keep coming and coming as long as he stoked her fires until she was just too damn sore to fuck anymore. Pausing for a moment deeply buried in her clasping cunt, he savored the feel of her vaginal muscles contracting around his cock. Then he slowly withdrew until only the tip of his penis was in her.

He paused, ready to impale her again, waiting for her to open her eyes. He drove back in, using short thrusts but driving in deeper and deeper with each stroke, then back out only to drive into her again and again until he knew for sure that her pussy was stretched out enough for an long afternoon of hard fucking. All the while she kept cumming and cumming, alternately crying out passionately between the silent quaking fits.

He pulled out completely, keeping his dick between her labia, letting her recover a little. She opened her eyes slightly and dreamily gazed up at him. Drool ran from the corner of her mouth to the deck below. Her thighs were trembling as he pushed her knees up to her tits.

Her eyes went as wide as saucers as he plunged into her as deep as he could go, smashing into her cervix. He pulled out again and waited for her to recover a little, and then plunged in deep again, this time being careful not to hit her cervix. He was into pleasure and not pain, and he wanted to fuck the girl, not abuse her.

Again and again, he repeated the pattern. He changed strokes, slowly screwing her with long leisurely strokes. Mewls of salacious contentment escaped her throat, revealing her pleasure before the next orgasm swept over her.

Once he felt the contractions around his dick subside, he pulled out and turned her onto her stomach with her ass hanging off the cockpit edge. He penetrated her again and gradually increased the tempo of his thrusts until his ass was a blur of motion.

She was screaming and hollering, “Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, yes fuck meeeeeee!”

He was near the point of no return so he stopped thrusting for a moment with his dick deeply buried, savoring the feel of her vaginal contractions around his hot dick, watching her haunches flexing. Sweat beaded along her spine as she thrust her hips back into him. He gripped her hips and forcefully held her still until his impending orgasm began to recede. When he was ready, he began again, slowly thrusting.

He ran his hand down the crack of her ass and stroked her anus. He stopped, pulled his manly organ from her womanly reaches and knelt down, spreading her ass cheek. Sandy jumped at the feel of his wet tongue flickering across her anus. He licked and teased, licked and teased before shoving his tongue up her butt. She wiggled her butt and pushed back into his face, groaning with salacious pleasure, enjoying the feel of his long tongue piercing her nether region.

John stood up, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. He ran his dick up and down her crack.

As his cock head rubbed against her anus, she started to protest, “Oh no, John, no, I…”, as he slipped his dick back into her pussy.

Her protests changed to “Oh, yes Babe, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.” Thrusting her hips back to meet his thrusts, his groin meet her buttocks with a slap, slap, slap.

He established with a certainty that anal play was an available option when she allowed him without protest to worm a pussy slickened finger up her tight ass as he fucked her. As yet another orgasm neared, she grunted incoherently, "Unngh, Uunnnhhh! Uunnggh! Unh! Gphugh! Uh, uh, ohhhhhh fuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkk!" until she began shuddering in silence while her vagina squeezed and milked the wonderful impaling cock that was the root source of her pleasure.

John cursed himself for not being properly prepared. He knew that unless she was really loose, he would hurt her if he tried to penetrate her ass without proper preparations and plenty of good lubricant, lubricant that he didn’t have available. ‘No need to rush,’ he told himself, ‘just enjoy yourself. She’s very passionate and she’s got a great pussy. You’ve got lots of time. This little honey’s ass is mine to take. If not today, I’ve got tonight, and if not tonight, I’ve got tomorrow.’

Her contractions stopped and he stopped pumping. He leaned over her back and pulled his hand through the line of sweat that had formed along her spine. He whispered, “You’re a fantastic fuck Sandy. Best pussy I’ve had in a long time, so nice and tight, so responsive. I love fucking you honey.” He paused and then added, “Come on, let’s go up on the foredeck and get comfortable.”

He withdrew his stiff cock and helped her stand up. Sandy was wobbly, and somewhat disoriented from the almost continuous flood of endorphins that been released into her blood stream. The sun seemed incredibly bright. Her entire bottom throbbed and tingled like the sensation of a continuous mild electric shock. She unconsciously put her hand to her sex and felt how engorged and distended her labia were and how hot to the touch they were. She had no idea how long they had been copulating; she only knew that it was the best fucking she ever had, and she wanted more.

“Want a beer?” he asked as he rooted through the ice chest.

“Uh, no, no thanks,” she said, then she realized just how thirsty she was, “just some water. I’m really parched.”

John opened a bottle of water and handed it to her. While sipping his beer, he feasted his eyes on her young body. She was beautifully well proportioned and so young. He couldn’t believe his good luck. He had seen this very desirable girl for years and had secretly lusted after her, accepting the fact that she was beyond his reach. Suddenly, she’s his to take. She certainly wasn’t a virgin, but she was young, fresh and she was a first class fuck.