A Short Run

Story Info
Laura gets hers when she goes for a run.
1k words
3.6
49.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill, I'm going for a short run, I'll be back in twenty minutes or so" Laura called out to her husband. She waited for a minute but didn't hear him reply. She put her headphones in and headed out the door. It was just getting dark as she ran towards the park at the end of their street. It was kind of dark out there but they lived in a very safe part of town. She had run at that park a thousand times and loved the fact it had a track that circled the entire park. She could run it twice in fifteen minutes.

Laura ran the loop with the music on her I pod running through her head. She also loved the fact that she could come, run, let the music play and let the stress of the day melt away. As she rounded a corner on the track she saw a flash. It was an instant and he had her, one arm around her waist and one over her mouth. He dragged her off the track and into the nearby bushes. Laura kicked at him with all the fury she could muster. It did no good.

He had her on the ground in seconds. In Laura's mind it took hours to be dragged from where she had been running to where he finally threw her to the ground. She landed with a thud. The breath left her with a sharp pain in her right side. Had he just broken one of her ribs? She couldn't think about anything but the shadowy figure dressed in black that was moving over her at what seemed like the speed of light.

"Scream and I'll kill you. I know where you live and I'll kill your husband first" the masked man told her. Fear seized Laura's heart.

Laura turned over onto her stomach and scrambled to get to her feet. The black clad man grabbed her by her feet and dragged her further back into the brush. She tried to scream but the screams wouldn't come. The motherfucker had broken her rib!

He grabbed her, pulled back into the brush where he wanted her and flipped her over onto her back. Laura started kicking, aiming for his balls. He grabbed her feet and bent them to her knees as he fell onto his. She began her assault with her fists on his head, shoulders and face. He pinned her legs with his and grabbed her hands. He laughed. Laura was furious at this point. She stopped struggling. If he wanted to fuck her, it was going to be like fucking a corpse.

"Good girl, you can just lay there if you want, just don't scream because I swear to God, I'll come back and kill your husband, then you. Got me bitch?" he asked. Laura did nothing but nod her head.

He held her hands above her head as he removed her jogging shorts. He was really glad she hadn't worn spandex. He hated fucking spandex. He was pleasantly surprised to see that she wasn't wearing any panties. That made his job a little easier. He pulled his jogging pants down, his hard on ready and waiting.

Laura spat in his face. He smiled at her. She began twisting under his grip. She had decided that if he wanted it, he was going to have to fight her for it. He used his free hand to slip two of his fingers inside her. For someone fighting not to give it up, she sure was wet, he liked that.

He removed his fingers and put them to her lips. She opened her mouth with a smile and he slid them in. Laura promptly bit down on them as hard as she could, drawing blood. The man pulled his bleeding fingers from her mouth and slapped her across the face leaving a smear of blood across her cheek.

He had obviously had enough as he reached down and slid his now throbbing cock into her. He fucked her hard, making her cry out. He liked that. He made sure he had her hands secure and used his free hand to lift one of her legs so that he could get deep and fuck her good and hard. He'd teach this bitch not to bite.

He got her leg up and over his shoulder and continued fucking her as hard as he could. He lost his grip on her hands at one point and Laura used the opportunity to slap him across the face and try and gouge his eyes out. He quickly regained control of those flailing arms of hers. She sure was a feisty one! He liked that too. The more she fought, the harder he fucked her.

He felt it in his balls; he was getting ready to cum. He slowed his pace and she started bucking to get him off of her. He knew that if he didn't go back to it she might get the better of him, this one was a real pisser. He decided to flip her over and go at her from behind. He got her on her belly and held her hands behind her back. He pulled her up and entered her from behind.

He fucked her slowly, methodically for what seemed like hours to Laura. When he decided it was time, he fucked her so hard she thought she'd pass out. Finally, he came. He released Laura's hands and handed her, her jogging shorts. She slowly put them on as she was now sure her rib was broken.

"Nice touch spitting in my face" the man said.

"I think you broke my fucking rib" Laura said running her hand over her side.

"Oh god, I'm sorry babe, I'll go get the car and take you to the emergency room" her husband told her.

"And just what am I supposed to say when they ask how this happened? 'My husband and I were shaking things up a bit and he got a little carried away in a rape scenario' that would make us look a little strange don't you think?" she said with a laugh and a wince.

"We can tell them you fell in the shower" Bill said.

"I guess we could, you just have to play a long and not get that stupid look on your face or a raging hard on thinking about what really happened" Laura said as she punched her husband in the arm.