A Short Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,093 Followers

We had done the middle states and West Coast now it was the south and east we would be covering. We caught a short hop plane out to Texas. The Bus was waiting at the airport gate. There were people standing in line by it as we came walking up. I saw the thrill in Mom's eyes as she signed autographs for the first time.

I saw the driver Tommy leaning against the side of the bus watching Mom with a grin. Seeing me he smiled. We had become good friends on the last tour. He had started showing me how to drive a bus and if I had a CDL I could maybe one-day help with the longer runs. I carried our bags inside I tossed mine onto the couch and carried Moms to the back of the bus. As I came back out I saw her come on board. I sat down with a grateful sigh.

"Ah home, couch home."

Mom looked at me and shook her head.

"Oh enough of that. I offered the last time, this time your going to do it. That bed in there will easily sleep two people. Hell it would sleep four of me!"

I though about how much more comfortable that bed would be over the coming year and a half. I nodded.

Mom sat down on the other end of the couch. She turned leaned back up against the arm of the couch and propped her feet up onto a pillow. Reaching down I took off her shoes. I rubbed her feet and she softly moaned.

"So first show? Tomorrow night right?" I ask to get her talking. The low moaning was having a bad effect on my calm.

She slowly opened her eyes. I switched to the other foot.

"Yea Tommas is to drive us there tonight. I meet with Philip and a record exec in the morning till about lunch. Then it's to the club to get set up. After the show we go back to the old routine."

I nodded. I knew the routine.

We rode our moving house into the night. The hum of the wheels an old constant. We stopped only to get gas once. Dinner was in the fridge. We curled up on the couch and watched a movie together. I must have dozed off about halfway through it though cause Mom woke me at the end.

"Your hell out the gate, but not much for stamina. Get to bed. I'll be there soon."

Stretched out in sweat pants and a tank top I drifted off to sleep in the soft bed. The sound of the tires a gentle hum.

I woke only half way when Mom came to bed. We had a couple of steps made at the beginning of the first tour. Mom walked up these and into bed. I held open the sheet and covered her as she curled up next to me. I felt her lips kiss my nose just as I was drifting back off.

"Night, night."

"Goodnight Mom."

She felt so soft against me.

***

Cities ran into cities, nights into nights. One club after another. The months drifted by in a haze of stage lights and bad sound equipment for me. At some of the clubs Mom began to be backstage for hours after her show. She was constantly talking to important people. On the phone with her manager. I saw the familiar signs of strain begin to form after a month or so.

More often than not it was alcohol she smell of when she joined me in bed on the bus. She would curl up against me and be out cold in seconds. I some how kept food in her and got her to rest some of the time but, she was a burst of energy then dead mom walking.

I found the cocaine in her jacket pocket after one show we did. I dumped it and she never mentioned it. I never found anymore but, soon when she came to bed I could tell she was stoned. I could see it in her eyes before they closed.

She stopped talking to me like a son at times. I was her roadie.

It was when I noticed a difference in her singing that I got on the phone.

"Philip, this tour has to end. It's tearing my Mom apart!"

"Look Danny, this is the Biz. Your Mom is under contract with me to perform. I have her booked for two more months. Now If I were to call and cancel those shows. The record deal I've set up will go out the window. That is a blow your Mom's career will not survive. Do you understand me?"

"Yea I know what you're saying but, at the same time I know she needs some rest. She's not going to have a career if her voice goes"

There was a long pause on the phone. I could hear typing on a keyboard.

"Ok look, she only has one show this weekend. Y'all are down yonder in the Bible belt. They don't have shows on Sundays. Now her next show is Thursday night right?"

"Yea."

"Ok, when she finishes Saturday nights show I want you to grab a hotel, Four Stars hear me? Let her stay there till Thursday morning. Tell Tommy to take the bus and drive to the next show. I'll have two tickets for you at the airport Thursday morning. Short plane hop and she's at the show. That gives her four days rest. Good enough?"

I thought about it for a second.

"Yea. That'll help a lot. Thanks Philip."

"Hey no problem. Look I'll check her booking ahead and see if I can do the same for her again. Say maybe in a month or so when you get up near New York. Some of the shows up there are rather close, distance wise. A good hotel nearby and she can take a cab to the show. Ok? All right now I need you to get back to looking after your Mom. She's a very special little lady with a big future ahead of her. She just has to get a bit more use to this sort of thing. I know it's hell but like I said this is the Biz. I'll do what I can to help."

"Thanks Philip."

***

Mom hated the idea. She fought, argued, cussed Philip, the world ,and me in general, but in the end I didn't give her a choice. I had told Tommy to head out while she was singing. I had a cab with our bags in the back waiting when she came out.

"Damn it Danny I need to get to the next show!"

"And you will. Thursday. Till then your going to rest your throat and get some sleep in something that's not rolling."

We got to the hotel after a bit more arguing. She had wanted to pay the cab driver to chase down her bus.

I gave our bags to the hop and went to get our rooms when she stopped me.

"Just get the one room. I've gotten use to you sleeping next to me."

Going to the front desk I knew I had gotten use to the same thing. Waking with her spooned against me. Warm and soft under my arm. Her ass pressed into my crotch more often than not. Me hard more often than not.

The hotel staff followed us up with our bags on a cart. He explained where everything was to me as Mom was in too much of a funk to listen. I tipped him as he handed me a room service menu.

Mom went straight to the liquor bar as she got into the room. I saw her mixing her a drink when I turned around.

"Would you fix me one too?"

Mom looked up surprised.

"What would you like?" she ask her hand over the small bottles.

"Bacardi and coke."

"Sure" she started mixing mine. "You're not twenty one yet so don't make a habit of this."

I had to chuckle. Pot calling kettle.

Handing me my drink she took a sip of hers.

"So I'm stuck here for four days? Suggestions?"

"There is a full sauna, with hot tubs, spa down stairs. Get a massage. Be all girly. Take you a lot of long baths with tons of candles. Get some real food in your stomach."

"A massage? You know I can't stand the idea of some stranger running his hands over me."

"So get a girl masseuse." I told her taking my first sip of the drink. Damn she had made it strong.

Mom looked back over her shoulder at me. She was standing looking out the window.

"Oh great idea. The midget nightclub singer meets the lesbian masseuse in a hotel. A lot of good porn starts that way. Pass."

I stood there feeling like I had been hit with a sledgehammer. I felt a cold chill run through me.

"That is the first time in my whole life I've heard you call yourself that!" I shook my head in utter disbelief. "You hate that word!"

She shrugged and looked back out the window.

"It's just a word. No mater how hard I may want to think it doesn't apply to me it does. Wish I had learned to accept that before I..."

She went silent.

"What?"

"Nothing." She turned and walked to the soft couch. Hopping up she grabbed the remote. "Order us some room service. I don't care what."

***

The next morning I woke to find her already gone. Calling the front desk I asked and found out she was at the spa.

It wasn't hard for me to fall asleep in the big soft bed.

It was close to noon when I woke again. She was still gone. Getting up I went down stairs.

She wasn't there. The guy at the desk told me she had gotten them to call her a cab.

The hotel has a small restaurant I went there for lunch alone. Mom is a grown adult but, part of me worried. The roles were reversed at that moment. The kid wondering where the parent was at.

I was soaking in the hot tub around dark when they brought me a phone. I could hear music in the background when I answer.

She told me she would be late not to wait up.

I had dinner alone in our room that night, I knew I shouldn't worry but, I did. I did something terrible. I hardly touched my food. As the midnight hour rolled past I headed to bed. I didn't sleep well when sleep came.

My eyes opened with a pop when she crawled into bed with me.

"Mom?"

She laughed.

"Who else is getting into bed with you lately?"

I turned to my side towards her and she tucked herself into me. Her head against my chest.

I could smell alcohol, cologne, perfume and several different types of smoke in her hair. People would always hug her like she was a little child. What they must be bathing in was a mixed reek on her now.

Mom snuggled her face against my chest. Her hand ran down my side.

"YOU smell clean." She told me softly.

I brushed her hair down and rested my chin on her head.

"I took a shower right before I came to bed."

She started to get back up.

"Sounds like a good idea. I smell like a New Orleans brothel on Mardi Gras week. I'll be back."

"Hum."

I heard her open her bag then a few minutes later a plastic click sound. After the first month of the first tour mom had carried a set of plastic steps that folded up with her. They let her reach the shower knobs and direct the showerhead. I heard the water start, then a soft pale steam came from under the door. It drifted across the floor lit from within like some living fog.

I must have drifted back into sleep, but I woke up as I felt her crawl back into bed. Her white T-shirt clung to her in places and her hair was still damp.

Mom lay down next to me and I turned towards her. Her back against my chest. My hand came to rest on her hip. She moved a little till she was pressed against me. My hand slowly slid down her hit to the edge of her shirt. I rubbed her leg then came back up across her thigh. When my hand went under the edge of the shirt and didn't hit silk my eyes popped open.

"Mm. That feels good. My hips been hurting."

I ran my hand from her hip back down to her knee and back to just below her ribs touching nothing but, soft bare skin. The curve of her hip down to the roundness of her ass drew my fingers but, I had to make myself not touch her there.

"Did you bring a flashlight to bed Danny?"

I wondered what she meant for a second, then I noticed that I had a steel hard erection that was pressing into the cheek of her ass.

Mom chuckled.

"Well, well. All that for little me."

"Mom. I'm sorry. I..."

I tried to pull away from her. She moved with me. I felt myself ride down in between her cheeks. She moved a bit against me.

"It's ok Danny. You're a young man with a young man's need. Traveling around with me all the time they never get taken care of. I don't mind that your hard. It's flattering as hell really. A handsome man like you getting turned on by me."

"Mom I..."

She pushed back hard against me. In just shorts my cock had only a ver thin layer of cloth between it and her skin. I felt her ass cheeks close like warm pillows. She tensed and I felt her ass grab at my cock.

A deep groan escaped from me.

Mom chuckled.

"That feel good huh?" she moved her ass against me again I couldn't help the moan it caused. "You're hurting baby. Am I right?"

I felt Mom turn over against my chest. Her small hand went down the front of my shorts and rapped around me tightly.

I wasn't breathing as she slowly began to move her fingers up and down. A deep shudder ran through me as I felt her fingers cross the tip of me and covered in precum slid back own to the base.

"Do..." I heard her swallow, then take a deep breath. "Do you want me to take care of this for you? I will if you say it's ok Danny. It would only be fair since I got you this way."

Her fingers tightened on me.

"Mom...mom that feels so good."

I saw her smile in the dim light of the room.

"I know. I want you to just lay back and enjoy this. You deserve it, you ake such good care of me.Ok? Don't worry about right or wrong. It's just us."

Mom sat up on the bed sitting beside me. I felt her hand go from my cock to the waistband of my shorts, she quickly had them tugged down to my knees.

Knowing that my Mom was looking at my cock standing rock hard should have been embarrassing, but the look I saw in her eyes stirred my blood. My breath quickened.

She looked up at my face. With a wicked smile I had never seen before She curled her small fingers around me against. Mom slowly began to move her hand up me.

"How hot your skin is. God you look good. You look a lot like your father. Have I ever told you that?" she gave me a hard squeeze. I moaned, she smiled. "Your hung like him too. Wish he had stayed to be your Dad."

I felt her fingers run down to my balls. She gently rubbed them

"Well maybe not. All he really wanted was to try sex with a midget."

I heard a catch in my Mom's voice then and she stopped moving her hand.

"I've had a lot of that in my life. Most men see a woman like me as a kind of fuck toy. Something strange to try a few times. A woman who's head is the perfect height! You don't see me that way though." I heard her sob.

"I never have. You're so very beautiful Mom. And you are the perfect height. For you. I love you so very much."

Mom smiled her fingers tightened around me again

"You've grown into such a tall strong man. Look how hard you get." She grinned at me as she stroked my cock.

"O god, that feels great."

Laying back I closed my eyes just enjoying what Mom was doing. I felt her take me in both of her small hands.

"Do you really love me Danny?"

Opening my eyes I looked down at my Mom's sweet face.

"I really do. I love you Mom."

She nodded watching her hands move for a second. Then she looked back up at me.

"Will you always love me?"

"Always." I told her softly.

"And you'll never leave me?" asked looking hard at my eyes.

"Never!" I told her fiercely.

She nodded and looked back down at her hands. In a rush she lowered her head and took me deep into her mouth.

All I could do was moan as she sucked hard at me. I felt her tongue, warm and soft licking around the head.

My hand went to her head. I brushed my fingers through her soft hair.

Mom reached back and caught my wrist. She pulled down hard on me, which made her take me deeper.

I quickly got the idea.

She took her hand away and began to softly caress my balls. Her fingers petting me.

The minutes rolled by as I moaned under my Mom's wonderfully wet mouth.

I felt myself twitch then. I closed my fingers in her blond hair and lifted her up off me. My cock came out her mouth with a pop.

"Mom I'm about to cum."

She smiled at me and licked her lips. Reaching up she touched my hand.

"I know I want you to."

She lowered her head back down onto me.

I felt her sucking me harder now. Pulling me deeper into her mouth. Her fingers tight around the base of me pumping me hard.

My fingers turned lose of her hair in a spasm and I arched my back. I felt myself surge up and into her mouth. I could feel mom's mouth working on my skin as she tried to swallow every drop.

Gasping for breath I fell back onto the bed. My legs twitched and shivers ran up me as she pulled off.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked up at her. She was looking at me with a strange look in her yes. I saw a single tear slide down her face.

"I shouldn't have..."

She looked away, I caught her hand as she started to move off the bed. I could see from the look on her face that she was feeling ashamed for what she had done.

"Mom."

She didn't look at me.

"Mom. I love you Mom."

She looked back at me slowly with tears running down her cheeks.

"I will always love you. As you Son, you best friend, and... I hope as your lover."

She smiled slowly. Licking her lips she wiped away her tears with the back of her hand.

"I love you too Danny. I'm proud of you as my son. Need you as my best friend." She paused and took a deep breath. "I would have you as my lover."

Looking down at her hands she began to rub at her fingers. Soon I saw a smile then she laughed shaking her head.

"You got me all sticky."

"I tried to stop you." I told her softly.

She shook her head. I watched her bring a finger to her mouth she slowly licked it. I watch as her pink tongue moves up the side of her little fingers.

"I love the taste of a man's cum. Always have. My god but, you shoot hard though. I swear I swallowed cups full." She giggled. "I hear it's good for the vocal cords."

I watch entranced as she licks and sucks her fingers clean. I took a deep breath.

"Could I taste you?"

Mom looked up startled. At just that moment she looked like a little girl sucking her thumb. She pulled it from her mouth; She looked at me and swallowed.

"You sure you want to? Have you ever done that before?"

I shook my head.

She grimaced.

"You might not like it."

"I'll never know that till I try,"

She nodded at that and stood up on the bed.

She caught the bottom edge of her shirt.

"Well if your going to be doing that you might as well see what you're eating."

She pulled the T-shirt off. I looked at her naked body for the second time in my life and felt my cock start to stir.

"If you don't like the taste, let me know ok?"

I leaned back onto the pillows. I watched her walk up the bed. She took hold of the headboard and swung her leg over my face. I saw the snow-white hairs then her lips touched mine in a slick wet kiss. My nose buried itself once more into her curls.

The scent of her took me back to the night in Vegas.

My tongue went up between her lips and Mom began to move herself on my face. I plunged my tongue up into her. Th juices there were thick and sweet. Like a bitter honey.

"Oh Danny!"

As I licked and sucked at the fold of skin Mom ground herself against my face. Her clit slid across my nose onto my mouth and I caught it. I sucked hard on the small nub.

"Oh yes. Oh Danny Yes!"

I ran my hand up Mom's legs till I held her by her ass. I lifted her up till she was sitting in my palms. I began moving her now. Not knowing where I was going to lick next she clung to the headboard. I heard her moaning louder and louder.

I licked and licked till my mouth felt numb, till my tongue felt sore. I could not, would not stop this. The taste of her was water to a parched mouth.

"Danny please. Please Danny make me cum. Make your mommy cum. Oh yes RIGHT THERE. Oh Danny yes. OH GOD YES. Yes!!"

A warm gush of liquid poured from between her lips. I lapped hard at her for more. I cleaned her from hole to hair in long licks. My tongue shot inside into the thick viscous fluids. I heard her scream! Her cunt clutched at my tongue.

Breathing hard Mom let go of the headboard. Her fingers dug into my hair. The long nails digging into my scalp. She gasped and moaned as I tired to drive my tongue even further into her.

"Oh my Danny, Oh enough. I can't take anymore."

Moving my hands to her waists I lifted her up off my face. I laid her down on on my chest face to face with me.

Breathing hard her eyes opened and she smiled.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,093 Followers