A Shot Of Vanilla Can Be Spicy

Story Info
You have vanilla sex after a hard round of bdsm.
818 words
3.9
5.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
b826ecky
b826ecky
15 Followers

All - this is a soft, spicy tale following along another story - just the gentleness a couple can find after an invigorating round of spanking, bondage and toys! gentle, soft serve here!

Love comments and thoughts......

------------------------------------------

My new lover and I have played so many games over the last hours. We have just actually met, and are still finding, discovering and accepting each other's boundaries. That being said, we both are comfortable with who we are and our age! We need some recovery time.....and maybe some softness...

You have given me an opportunity to explore a side of my sexuality that involves bondage, spanking, giving up control of my body to someone else. You know that I am a professional executive and have a team that works for me, follows my orders and awaits my decisions on every damn thing. I am a bit of a control freak about my career and do tend to micro-manage. And as I work in IT, it is mostly men that I oversee and direct. My need for a man to take control drives me to your arms and pleasure – I want, no need, this release.

But this is all new experiences for me, and I am a bit overwhelmed. We have crossed into some territories that have been taboo for me for so many years....but I am somewhat shocked and appalled at my brazen and total abandon. But I can't stop myself.....

Enough – we turn on the movie and watch a silly comedy that happens to be on. It is meaningless, just a filler while we lay next to each other. My ass cheeks are literally on fire and raw from the spanking you delivered, my pussy hurts from your pounding cock and multiple toys, my, until an hour ago, virgin asshole is still burning and my nipples may never be the same from the clamps....LOL I feel used and abused. And loving every moment of it.

We cuddle, your now flaccid cock nestled between my ass cheeks as we spoon together on the bed. Your hands roam over my body touching at will. Slowly the pressure changes and you begin to nibble on my neck. It is such a turn on for me, I begin to mewl my pleasure. Your talented lips and tongue dance across my ear and I shiver in delight. You continue your sweet assault on my ear and neck, and I bask in your attention.

Your nibbling is more insistent and you slowly caress my pale skin as you lower your focus to my breasts. Gently you suck in my nipple and I gasp at the gentle flow of pressure in my pussy. It is so fantastic, this light and delicate touch, such a contrast to the vigorous workout you gave me before. My body is marked from your prior attention and this delicacy is intoxicating. You change breasts, treating my other nipple to the same gentle probe and taste. Your fingers tickle my thighs, passing over my sex, but never, never touching.

Your gentle touch continues over my belly and your tongue follows. You begin to suckle and lick my clit, ever, ever so gently. It is like butterfly kisses on my sex. My shaved and quivering pussy strains towards your tongue, wanting, needing, desiring more. You lick, suckle and kiss me until I am almost sobbing with the need for release. You look up and tell me to cum for you and my pussy floods with my nectar, which your tormenting tongue laps up eagerly.

You raise above me and pull my legs up to your shoulders, bending me so you have entry to my cunt. You look down and watch your engorged head slide into my pussy, with shallow strokes. You don't fill me, you just tease and barely enter into my pussy. Soft, slow strokes, but just a tease. My pussy clamps on your hard cock and I try to pull you in deeper. You chuckle and pull back teasingly. "no, my pet, not yet," you tell me. Your cock again begins a slow, shallow stroke, teasing my quivering lips. Lifting up, you stroke your cock over my clit, and I cum again, shivering and moaning in my intense pleasure.

You go back to shallow strokes into my pussy, making me beg you for more, more....You laugh and sink deeper into me, filling me with your hard cock. You stroke slowly, deeply thrusting into my saturated pussy. I feel you tensing and know you are seeking your release, deep, deep in my body. My pussy clamps around you, milking your cock, begging for your release. You let my legs go and they wrap around your waist as you thrust one last time, deep into me. When you fill me with your hot spunk, I cum again.

Wow – vanilla really can be a treat!

(In moderation, of course)......

b826ecky
b826ecky
15 Followers