A Show For Russ

Story Info
Wife puts on show for husband's friend.
2.1k words
4.13
154.4k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary and I have always had a very inventive sex life, but nothing we had ever done before had prepared me for what happen last weekend. I had thought that our sex life was great. Now I realize that it was only getting me warmed up for what I really needed. I've always been somewhat of an exhibitionist, yet it was for Gary's eyes only. Knowing that it bought out the forceful side of Gary, I often did house work in the nude, or dressed in the slinkiest of lingerie. I enjoyed when he took charge, even if it did involve a little risk on my part. Since last weekend that's all changed, and now I don't care who sees me or what they see me in. Even more, as long as Gary is involved, what I have to do.

It started out innocently enough. I had gone out shopping, and told Gary that I wanted to buy a new outfit or two. I've always referred to my extensive collection of lingerie as outfits. As usual, Gary was thrilled and told me he would see me when I got back. I did the usual rounds at specialty shops and other places that carry sexy underwear, and got back home about three hours later. Thinking I would surprise Gary, I even left one of the outfits on underneath my blouse and cutoff shorts.

As I walked in, Gary was sitting in from of the television watching baseball. I quickly slipped into the kitchen, slipped off my blouse and shorts and returned to the living room. I decided to tease Gary a little and in the theme of the outfit I was wearing, I crawled back to him on my hands and knees carrying a bottle of beer in my mouth. As I turned the corner of the coach and caught his eye, Gary's eyes popped out of his head. There I was kneeling before him, wearing a very sheer black silk leotard. It was fitted from head to toe, however it had holes cut into it wear my breasts poked through, and another which revealed my ass. I knelt there for about ten seconds with the beer bottle pressing down my throat when I heard Russ' voice behind me.

Russ is our neighbor. He and his wife live in the house next to ours. Gary and he had been watching the game, and Russ had stepped into the bathroom while I decided to put on a show. I quickly dropped the bottle from my mouth, and hurried back into the kitchen hearing Russ and Gary laugh as I ran away. While I was quickly putting my clothes back on, I heard the two men talking in the living room. Then, I heard Gary's voice call out to me, and it sent a chill up my spine. 'Bring Russ a beer as well hon, and bring it out here like you brought mine,' he said. I was shocked. I paced the kitchen for about five minutes before I heard Gary's voice again, only this time it said, 'Well, we're waiting.'

I decided that if this is what Gary wants, than I would give it to him. I mean, Russ had already seen me, and I was sure Gary wouldn't let things get out of hand. I again removed my blouse and shorts, retrieved another beer from the fridge, and readied myself to enter the living room. As I knelt down in the kitchen a feeling of complete submission came over me. It was as if I had been waiting for Gary to take a more assertive role in our lovemaking, and now he was in a big way. I could feel the heat building up between my legs, and noticed my nipples hardening. As a final preparation, I took a deep breath and placed the end of the beer bottle in my mouth. A shiver ran down my spine as I felt my lips encircle the cold neck of the beer bottle.

I pushed the door to the living room open and crawled in on my hands and knees. As I approached the couch where both men were sitting, I couldn't even bring myself to look them in the eyes. I knew that my life was never going to be the same. I had told Gary that I was attracted to Russ. To be more correct, Gary had asked me if I thought that Russ was attractive. Believe me, he is. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband and even after a few years of marriage find him very sexy. But, everything that Gary is, Russ is more. Russ is 6'2" to Gary's 6'1". And although Gary works out, Russ is a brick layer. His body is lean and muscular, as well as very tan. He has thick blond hair and the largest hands that I have ever seen. I was soon to find out that an old wives tale was true.

So there I was, displaying myself for Gary and Russ as they watched the game. After Russ took the beer from my mouth, he patted my head as if I were a dog, saying "I really like the way that you've trained Cindy." He then added, "Do you think that she could find her way back into the kitchen to make us some lunch?" I looked up to see Gary smiling. He then shocked me as he said, "If we were out at a restaurant, Lunch would cost you at least twenty dollars." Russ had a very demonic grin as he reached for his wallet and pulled out a crisp twenty dollar bill. He set it down on the table and asked Gary for a roast beef sandwich.

Gary looked down at me as I knelt between the two men. He could see that my nipples were as hard as rocks, and he could probably tell by my breathing that I was willing to play along. Patting my head as Russ had, Gary sent me into the kitchen to make lunch. Again, I found myself pacing the kitchen floor, wondering how far our little game would go. Did Gary expect me to say no, I wondered as I made them a couple of sandwiches. I was soon to find out. It felt as if I were in a trance as I reentered the living room with two plates and a sandwich for both Gary and Russ. As I stepped around the edge of the couch and stood in front of the two me, I realized that in a standing position, not only my breast, but my pussy was on display. I could feel a shiver run down my spine as I watched Russ' eyes run over my body. I handed Gary his plate, then leaned across the coffee table to had Russ his. Russ reached out for the plate, then as I reached forward he pulled his hand back. He continued to do that until I was completely bent over.

Russ then took his plate and told Gary that he was again very impressed, he just wished that he was standing behind me to see my ass in this position. I looked to Gary, and was met with the biggest smile that I had seen on his face in a long time. I could feel the heat building between my legs as Gary told me that I should give Russ a better view of my ass. He then told me to climb up onto the coffee table on all fours. My legs were quivering as I climbed aboard the table. Slowly, I turned myself so that I was now facing the television, and Russ was staring at my bare ass and pussy.

I was so hot. I had never even been with another man, and now I was revealing myself to our neighbor. And yet, I couldn't get over how excited I was. I could feel my hips rocking in the air, almost grinding against an invisible partner. The two men sat behind me on the couch, talking about my body. My mind felt like I was living in a dream, as I hears my husband describing the things that we would do. I could also hear Russ' voice as he would comment on different parts of my body as well. My nipples would harden as Russ would tell Gary how much he like them. I was so hot that I could feel my juices running down my leg, and Russ commented on that as well. I needed relief.

I guess that they had enough of the game and their lunch, because Gary then got up and turned off the television. He then left the room. I was transfixed. I wanted to turn around so bad, yet it was as if we were all caught up in the moment, and I didn't want the moment to end. Russ continued to talk to me, telling me how sexy I was. I could actually feel his breath on my ass. I was staring into my reflection on the blank television screen, and I could see the top of Russ' head moving back and forth, burning me with his eyes, and cooling me with breath.

Gary then came back in the room, and pulled a chair up so that he was sitting in front of me. Gary then did something that he knows always pushes me over the edge. It's what he always does when he wants me to do something unusual sexually. He knows I get wet just thinking about it, and if I'm wet already, it makes me insatiable. Gary sat back in his chair and said, "Talk to me, tell me how much you want to fuck right now." I couldn't take it, it was as if only Don and I existed. I was rocking back and forth on all fours, begging Gary to take me. Before I knew what was happening, I found myself pleading with Gary to give me the release I so desperately needed.

Gary loves to get me in this state of arousal, and once videotaped me begging him to let me suck his cock. He again had me in a position where I was promising him anything that he suggested. Just when I thought that he was going to give m the fucking that I needed, Gary produced a vibrator and held it before my face. "Suck it," was all he said, and I didn't need to be told twice. Gary was soon moaning as if I was sucking his cock as I wrapped my lips around the large vibrator, and bobbed my head for all I was worth.

Gary then pulled the vibrator from my mouth and asked me if I wanted to cum. Again he had me begging. Gary then told me that he wanted me to remain in the position I was, and he wanted me to fuck myself with the vibrator. Gary had bought me this vibrator as a gift on my birthday over a year ago, and although I enjoyed it when he would use it on me, it took me more than six months to let Gary watch me using it myself. That shyness had long since disappeared, as I grasped the vibrator by its base, and rammed it deep into my pussy in one hard thrust.

I couldn't believe myself as I pumped the vibrator in and our of my pussy. In one especially deep thrust, I twisted the and of the vibrator and it jumped to life. My head was swimming and my heart was pounding, but it was all nothing compared to the fire that was burning between my legs. Then, as much as I wanted this moment to last forever, my legs clamped together around my hand as the vibrator worked its magic. My body seemed to have a life of its own as my back tightened and I threw my head back in the most intense orgasm that I have ever had.

I woke up to the feeling of Gary as he was plowing his cock into my well lubricated pussy. I have had a lot of great sex, but I had never passed out before. It wasn't until after he had emptied his load deep inside me that I noticed Russ had left. We left the living room, and ran to the bedroom where we made love for the rest of the day.

Every now and then Gary invites Russ over for another show. I'm sure that it is only a matter of time before he invites Russ to join in. I'm not really sure how I'll feel after, but I'm looking forward to the event.