A Show for the Neighbour

Story Info
James shows himself to a beautiful female neighbour.
731 words
3.82
39.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James stepped out of the shower with just his towel wrapped round his waist, and glanced down at the bulge that showed beneath, and was pleased he had been so well-endowed.

Out of the corner of his eye he noticed, through the curtainless window, that his neighbour, an attractive brunette, in her early forties, was lying on a recliner on her balcony opposite, and facing him directly. She had a novel up to her face but he surmised that she was probably looking at him right now, peering over the top of her book.

The exhibitionist in him decided he'd give her a little show.

He unwrapped the towel, letting his thick heavy cock free to waggle from side to side as he moved, and started to towel-dry his hair, taking the opportunity to peek at her, to see her reaction.

Her book had lowered just a fraction and she was staring unabashedly.

He turned round to give her a view of his backside. Women had told him often that he had a sexy ass and he was sure he wasn't disappointing his beautiful neighbour with it now.

He stretched his neck muscles, purposefully and slyly, and saw that she had put her hand between her upper thighs.

"Good girl", he thought, "This is going well".

He bent over and hoped she saw his ball sack and cock hanging, framed between his muscular thighs. He put his hands on his hips, flexed the muscles in his back, shook his ass and made his cheeks quiver.

Turning side on to her then, his cock jutting upwards, he knew she was getting a good eyeful of him, and with a sideways peer he noticed that her skirt had ridden up, exposing a broad expanse of thigh. Her book was on the table, her legs were apart, and with one hand inside her sheer panties, she was caressing her pussy unashamedly as she ogled him.

He was sure she didn't know he was watching her so intently.

That thought made his cock even harder and he began to stroke it - for her pleasure as much as his - long slow easy strokes that began at the base and extended all the way to his bulbous knob.

He cupped his balls in one hand and pulled at his meat with the other. He slapped his rod against his belly to make that sound of flesh fucking flesh.

And suddenly turned to face her, head arched back, his face a lusty grimace, legs apart, and quickly jerked his prick some more, his hand movements a blur.

Again, he peeked at her and he saw she was writhing on her recliner, pumping her legs together then apart, as her fingers violently fucked her pussy. Her other hand had disappeared inside her blouse, inside her bra, and was obviously teasing her nipple.

Now James moved in for the part he had been waiting for: letting her know, finally, that he was watching her. And she would know, without any doubt, that this show of his had been a carefully orchestrated plan on his part, just for her.

He stepped closer to the window, and looking at her directly, waited to catch her eye. He did, and brazenly, he gripped his shaft around the base and shook his hard, twitching cock at her.

She smiled - a knowing smile - and nodded.

He pointed at his rampant cock and then at her and she put her finger in her mouth, sucking on it, teasingly, and nodded again; several excited nods, in fact.

And he knew that it wouldn't be long before she would be sharing his big bed, hungrily licking and sucking and swallowing his long hard masculine flesh, fucking his cock with her luscious experienced mouth.

As a tribute to this unspoken agreement, he more furiously pumped his cock for her. She, in turn, lifted her hips, and slipped off her panties to show him how much she was enjoying fingerfucking her horny pussy.

As he thought of himself cumming inside her deliciously glistening cunt, he knew now she was fantasising strongly about his glorious throbbing cock repeatedly ramming and thrusting in and out of her and then finally spurting the hot gobs of cum she could see he was shooting now, deep inside her, and she in turn, came in convulsing waves of desire for him.