A Show With A Difference

Story Info
Sexy twenty-something schools thirty-something at a show.
1.5k words
4.09
22.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
troyg
troyg
1 Followers

Barbados, being an island in the Caribbean, is known for its varied musical and cultural festivals and it is at one of these many events that I met the person whom this story is about. The show had been hyped as 'an event not to be missed' and the massive crowds of people that turned up, despite the non-stop rain that was falling that day, must have believed that to be true.

I arrived early at the park where the show was being staged, armed with a flask of my favorite 12 year old scotch, a collapsible portable chair and a large umbrella, made my way through the security at the gate and found a spot with the best view of the stage I could find. Being a somewhat out of shape, middle-aged (34) desk jockey, I set up my chair and umbrella and sat and waited for the show to begin as others milled in.

As I waited, I took the opportunity to check out the local 'talent'; shows like this one always seemed to attract hoards of very attractive twenty-something coeds and this event was no different. With crowds of people still filing in the show began and pretty soon I gave up my chair, deciding instead to join the crowd moving in unison to the blaring music.

Half way through the show the rain began to come down much heavier and the crown immediately turned into a sea of umbrellas that seemed to be moving to the music with a life of their own. After pulling out my own umbrella I noticed two very attractive and very young women standing not too far from me without umbrellas trying to shelter from the rain and I could tell that they were determined to have a good time despite the fact that the rain was now pouring down. They both had incredible bodies and had both dressed extremely provocatively; one in particular had on a very short and very tight skirt with a shirt with way too many buttons undone down the front showing her incredibly perky cleavage.

After a few more minutes of getting wet one of the two young women, (the one dressed in the short skirt and the bubbling over boobs), turned to me and asked if I minded them sharing my umbrella, and I agreed. She seemed to be the bolder of the two young ladies and introduce herself as Katrina and asked if I was enjoying the show. That started up a conversation and all three of us were soon, passing around my flask and talking and joking around like we were all old friends.

As the show wore on and the flask of scotch began to grow emptier, Katrina and I got more and more relaxed around one another, dancing together and embracing every once and a while. By this time Katrina's friend had wondered off somewhere with some man I saw her talking to before. Then the performers changed and the headliner for the show, a popular regional singer well known for producing what is called "lovers' rock" reggae, started his set.

With this Katrina turned around and started dancing with her back to me, grinding herself against me to the music. The affect of the music and the alcohol along with the affect of a hot young woman rubbing her pear shaped butt on my loins caused me to throw my usual reserved behavior to the wind and return the favor by grinding my inevitable erection into her over-ripe backside. Katrina reacted by closing her eyes and leaning her entire body into me, as if she was trying to get even closer and I took this as encouragement and reached around her and roamed my hands all over her thighs and hips.

By this time the sun had gone down and the rain had stopped so the crowd had swelled again to its original packed state with hundreds of exuberant half drunk people all smashed together dancing to the very erotic and almost hypnotic reggae music. The fact that very few people could see what I was doing, (or even cared, for that matter), made me decide to get a little more daring; I bent my head and began planting small kisses on Katrina's neck while slowly sliding my hands further and further up her thighs. I don't know if it was the alcohol or if I accidentally stumbled across one of Katrina's erogenous zones, but this seemed to have an immensely arousing affect on her and she moaned deeply, closed her eyes and reached up and started running her fingers over my bald head encouraging to kiss lower.

Emboldened by her response, I work up the courage to go a step further; I slowly slide my hand over her hip and up towards her breasts, cupping them gently while I continued to kiss and lightly lick her ear lopes, fully expecting her to turn around and slap me full in the face at any moment. But Katrina again surprised me by covering my hands with hers and squeezing so that I was kneading her ample bosom and softly pinching her nipples.

Then, completely without warning, Katrina turns her head and french kisses me deeply and takes one of my hands and moves it under her skirt and places it squarely on her wet pussy. Katrina was not wearing any panties! Trying to ignore my disbelief at the fact that I am standing in the middle of a crowd of people out in the open with my hand on an incredibly sexy twenty-two year old's pussy, I keep my cool and start to explore between her legs with my hand. After a little gentle fondling, I probe her now dripping wet cunt and use her juices to lubricate her engorged clit.

While I continue strumming her clit and groping her breast Katrina reaches between us and pulls down the zip of my jeans. Shoving her hands into my pants my shorts she quickly finds me rock hard dick and quickly grabs it and starts stroking it rhythmically to the music and our dancing. The incredible feeling of her hands jerking my stiff fuck rod makes me hump faster and double my efforts to make her cum.

At that instant Katrina seemed overcome by a sense of urgency and forcefully pulled me dick out of my jeans and quickly tip-toed and guided it under her skirt and between her legs. Sensing what she wanted I bent my knees to get the proper angle to poke her pussy lips with my dick head without drawing too much attention to ourselves. I used my hand that was already playing with her clit to help push my now throbbing, steel-hard cock upwards into her tight, slippery foop-hole. Slowly, inch by inch I buried my fat dick deeper into her, savoring every delicious sensation cause by her sweet punani. Katrina seem to be in a trance and was gyrating and grinding herself against my as I slowly filled her fuck hole up.

When I had my dick in her to the hilt, we both stood absolutely still, enjoying the feeling for a moment, and then, as if it was a well rehearsed choreographed move, we both began fuck-dancing at the same time, me grabbing a handful of her cunt with one hand and a handful of tit with the other and Katrina grinding and pushing back her butt into me and forcing my doggie deeper and deeper inside her, all the while keeping time with the music in unison with all the other around us.

Using my tight grasp on her crotch to leverage more dick into her, I started to grind myself harder against her, as if trying to merge our bodies themselves together. I soon began to feel Katrina's legs tremble under my fucking abuse and I knew she was beginning an earth-shattering orgasm, as was I. Determined to come with her I gave up all attempts to keep time with the music and stated straight up fucking her, and fucking her hard.

This seemed to send Katrina over the edge and just at the performer's on stage finished his last song and the crowd erupted in screams and thunderous applause Katrina also screamed, but for a very different reason. Feeling her pussy clench my dick as she came was more that enough to make me start to cum also and I embraced Katrina hard and buried my erupting dick deep in her for one last final stroke and spewed what felt like gallons of my seed into her.

The stage was now empty and people and begun to realize that there would be no more encores and were beginning to move away from the stage and we had to quickly compose ourselves; I hurriedly stuffed my now softening cock back into my jeans and Katrina was straightening her cloths while grinning mischievously at me. We exchanged numbers and another deep passionate kiss and then parted ways. I must have looked like the cat that ate the fucking Albatross as I left the park and walked back to my car.

troyg
troyg
1 Followers