A Shower's Digression

Story Info
A deserted shower proves to be a place of fun.
808 words
3.97
41.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh! how trying a workout may be when frustrations require such a forum for expression. I, for the unknowing reader, am a female of tall stature, golden blonde hair, and sky blue eyes highlight fair features and sweet accents, of 18 years. My frame is slender but not frail, as I stand nigh on 5'8", and my bra measures 34b.

Returning to the story, I shall now set the scene. After an incredible workout, I quitted the gym to the female showers late in the afternoon. I was soaked in sweat, and shed my blue tank top, black sports bra, and spandex bottoms with great haste, flitting from my locker to the shower. The gym was obviously preparing to close down, as it usually does at that hour.
I had turned on the shower, at first cold, then too hot, and revelled in the fact that I was alone in the large rectangular room with protruding shower heads and aged tiles, which would serve to remind most any person of a jail scene.

Anyway, I shall confess, that I love the thrill of sexual activity with the possibility of being caught. This highlights my love life with such indulgences as sex in a Macy's changing room; this was in the lingerie section, of course.

So, to please my impulses, i slowly worked my right hand down my water-lubricated body to my easily excitable vagina. With my left hand, i squeezed my perky nipples, which are puffy, for the inquisitive, and I proceeded to separate my pussy lips with two of my fingers. My clit was urging for some activity, so my left hand left my breast and journeyed down to my clit, while I assumed a squatting position, so that my right hand could penetrate my vagina. My two middle fingers penetrated my pussy as my head was being drowned by a steady weak flow of water from the shower head above me.

Had I had a heart problem, at this point, I would have most certainly died of shock, without a doubt. This is because when I opened my eyes, I saw a beautiful and petite woman standing at the shower's entrance slightly grinning. My first act was to rise and cover my genitals, even though I was in the shower.

To describe this venus, words could not begin to do her justice, but I shall try nonetheless. She was maybe 5'5", with brown hair and dark black eyes that seemed to pierce my thoughts and read my mind. Her breasts were incredible- a 36c, if not d, easily, though her frame surprisingly athletic; I saw a straight stomach and I believe a line or two of definition.

This woman was wearing just a plain white t-shirt, and very tight cut off jean shorts. She continued to approach me, clothed, and felt the water that was pouring on my frozen frame, with mouth ajar. At this point, she said, "You'll get no where like this; I suggest you let me show you what an orgasm really feels like."

I was far too embarressed to even move as this remarkable woman kneeled down under me, and gently moved my legs apart. She then began to slowly kiss my inner thighs and rub her hands around my sensitive, blonde, pussy. Following this she took the action to my clit. Her technique was phenominal. She sucked on my clit while penetrating my pussy with four fingers, and fingering my ass, and she swirled my clit around in incredible circles like a tornado. She then flicked my clit rapidly and softly, nibbling on it periodically with her teath, tempting me.

At this point I had lost all sensibility and couldn't help shutting my eyes fiercly and embracing this sensation. I orgasmed once when she bit down on my clit the first time. I screamed, "OH MY GOD!!! AHHHHHHHHHH! MORE! MORE! MORE! AH AH AH AH AH!!!" This was incredible and at this point I looked down while trembling from the sensation and spasming happening throughout my body, and saw she was finishing and rising to face me.

The beauty's top was soaked, and her nipples were very visible as it was plastered to her chest, and her jean shorts were unzipped, and one of her hands was rubbing her clit. She then smiled and opened her mouth slightly. Drool of saliva and my cum then dribbled out of her mouth, as she placed her hand on my cheek, and said, while drooling, "My name's Lucy, I'll leave a card on your bag; call me some time so we can set up a date for you to repay me for my generosity..."

I don't know if I'll respond and follow-up; this has all ben very intense. That decision will probably hinge on what feedback I receive form this tale of mine...